May 17, 2024, 09:31:09 PM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 639319 times)

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #1890 on: August 09, 2011, 11:20:14 AM »
As for chelsea buying up all the players in terms of quantity you'd need to combine january and this window to match the amount of players that teams like liverpool and city have bought in this window alone.

Liverpool bought three players during this summer transfer window... what you talking about?  So far this summer Chelsea has already signed Romeu and Lukaku and aggressively courting Modric and Sneijder.  Just with the two teenagers alone, plus Torres and Luiz from January and  allyuh surpass the three we signed this summer... refuting your statement.

na boss chelsea has officially only signed two players this window Thibaut Courtois from Genk who is out on loan @ Atletico and Oriol Romeu ....Lukaku deal isnt finalised yet so he TECHNICALLY dont count.......

Liverpool has bought Adam, Doni, Henderson, Downing thats 4 players not 3 dogs and therefore our 2 this summer this far plus luiz and torress in january makes my statement of having to combine the last TWO windows for chelsea to match the amount of players pool get THIS window accurate

refuting your statement and establishing mine.

sidenote if u also include pool January Transfer window and spending you guys have still spent more $ and brought in more players than Chelsea in the last 2 windows

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: August 09, 2011, 11:41:23 AM »
na boss chelsea has officially only signed two players this window Thibaut Courtois from Genk who is out on loan @ Atletico and Oriol Romeu ....Lukaku deal isnt finalised yet so he TECHNICALLY dont count.......

Liverpool has bought Adam, Doni, Henderson, Downing thats 4 players not 3 dogs and therefore our 2 this summer this far plus luiz and torress in january makes my statement of having to combine the last TWO windows for chelsea to match the amount of players pool get THIS window accurate

refuting your statement and establishing mine.

sidenote if u also include pool January Transfer window and spending you guys have still spent more $ and brought in more players than Chelsea in the last 2 windows

Oho... so we being technical then?  Well Doni came on a free transfer, we didn't "buy" him so I guess that means Liverpool no different from Chelsea-- combining January and now Chelsea buy 3 players, this summer Liverpool buy three... thereby refuting your statement.  Once Lukaku sign "dogs" we could rubbish yuh comment... and then we could watch what happens with Sneijder and Modric  8)

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: August 09, 2011, 11:47:16 AM »
well since we still being TECHNICAL @ the time of u refuting my statement Lukaku was and still is NOT a chelsea player just yet so you still wrong boss man learn to recognize the details and once AGAIN to refute your statement doni was not free

"(CNN) -- Liverpool have continued their pre-season spending spree by signing Brazilian international goalkeeper Alexander Doni from Roma on Friday.
Doni's arrival comes just two days after the Anfield club agreed a fee with Aston Villa for the transfer of England winger Stewart Downing, and a week after Scottish midfielder Charlie Adam arrived from Blackpool."

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/SPORT/football/07/15/football.doni.liverpool.downing/index.html

so once again i repeat Liverpool have bought 4 players to chelsea two THUS FAR ..and if that article aint clear enough for you google it i guarantee u see that the fee is about 1mill but there was a FEE therefore he wasnt FREE ....drop the r
(edit)
us chelsea fans know better to call a player our own before it is OFFICIALY announced (e.x. Robinho)

so when yuh wrong boss yuh wrong
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 11:49:16 AM by doublet750 »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: August 09, 2011, 12:10:21 PM »
well since we still being TECHNICAL @ the time of u refuting my statement Lukaku was and still is NOT a chelsea player just yet so you still wrong boss man learn to recognize the details and once AGAIN to refute your statement doni was not free

so once again i repeat Liverpool have bought 4 players to chelsea two THUS FAR ..and if that article aint clear enough for you google it i guarantee u see that the fee is about 1mill but there was a FEE therefore he wasnt FREE ....drop the r
(edit)
us chelsea fans know better to call a player our own before it is OFFICIALY announced (e.x. Robinho)

so when yuh wrong boss yuh wrong

Either you can't read or yuh juss playing de ass... chances are both.  Nothing in that CNN article says that Liverpool paid a fee for Doni.  And if THAT isn't clear enough fuh yuh, maybe you should google and find out fuh yuhself.  Liverpool got Doni on a free transfer, we didn't pay Roma any money for him.

"The 31-year-old Brazilian is thought to have joined on a free transfer after agreeing personal terms and passing a medical."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jul/15/liverpool-sign-alexander-doni-roma

Now, going back to your original statement:

As for chelsea buying up all the players in terms of quantity you'd need to combine january and this window to match the amount of players that teams like liverpool and city have bought in this window alone.

So leh we "combine january and this window" for Chelsea and we get

David Luiz
Fernando Torres
Thibaut Courtois
Oriol Romeu

Note nobody eh talking about Lukaku since yuh being technical... so heed your own advice "you still wrong boss man learn to recognize the details"

That is four players bought by Chelsea since January... while Liverpool has bought five players since January... but since yuh wasn't originally counting Liverpool's January purchases, taking away Suarez and Carroll, we are left with:

Adam
Henderson
Downing

I know yuh could count, so that makes 4 Chelsea players combined, 3 Liverpool players this summer.  "when yuh wrong boss yuh wrong"

Thanks for playing.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: August 14, 2011, 06:28:44 AM »
Come on The Chels!

Bad omens already when AVB is benching Drogba for Torres against this brutal Stoke defence.

giggsy11

« Reply #1895 on: August 14, 2011, 08:11:17 AM »
That was not a penalty-the defender did not make contact with Lampard who was folding as the defender planted his foot- ie 'dive'.

Seems like Chelski once again relying on their fullbacks to provide the width; ala Big Phill style!

Can't believe Kalou still on this team. Why the hell Drogba eating bench ahead of Torres and is the Benny man?

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #1896 on: August 14, 2011, 08:25:53 AM »
Tremendous support from the Stoke fans.

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: August 14, 2011, 09:31:13 AM »
Come on The Chels!

Bad omens already when AVB is benching Drogba for Torres against this brutal Stoke defence.
AGREED! I thought THAT move would have departed with the Italian... iz back to the same ole same ole, with EXACTLY the same results :( Unless AVB shows some balls and makes some changes in the next game, he might not last as long as Scolari did... I still feel Hiddink is the right man for this job, hope HE returns to he Bridge one day.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: August 15, 2011, 06:51:50 AM »
AVB, you ain't no VIP in Stoke
He patrolled the technical area like he was auditioning for the new series of Portugal's Next Top Model, but this was the day Andre Villas-Boas realised there is little to zero romance left in the English game. If he looked reasonably horrified by deepest darkest Staffordshire and its vociferous yokels in the stands on a bright August afternoon; just wait until his team draw Morecambe away in the third round of the FA Cup.

It doesn't get more gritty and real than Stoke away on your first afternoon in the Premier League. Having watched Ryan Shawcross and Robert Huth try to head-butt Fernando Torres' skull into dust, and Rory Delap hurl his quarterback bombs into the penalty area, the suave metrosexual probably wondered if he'd made the right decision to leave Portugal while he was supping a bitter-shandy opposite a towel-clad Tony Pulis in the manager's office after the game.   :rotfl:

But that's not to say AVB won't have learnt a few things from Chelsea's bore draw, far from it. He's probably surmised that given how old his squad is he may as well bring himself on in the latter stages to freshen things up a bit, he will have seen how much contempt the rest of the country has for his left-back and marvelled at Fernando Torres - the £50 million man who can't score.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

giggsy11

« Reply #1899 on: August 15, 2011, 09:07:57 AM »
AVB, you ain't no VIP in Stoke
He patrolled the technical area like he was auditioning for the new series of Portugal's Next Top Model, but this was the day Andre Villas-Boas realised there is little to zero romance left in the English game. If he looked reasonably horrified by deepest darkest Staffordshire and its vociferous yokels in the stands on a bright August afternoon; just wait until his team draw Morecambe away in the third round of the FA Cup.

It doesn't get more gritty and real than Stoke away on your first afternoon in the Premier League. Having watched Ryan Shawcross and Robert Huth try to head-butt Fernando Torres' skull into dust, and Rory Delap hurl his quarterback bombs into the penalty area, the suave metrosexual probably wondered if he'd made the right decision to leave Portugal while he was supping a bitter-shandy opposite a towel-clad Tony Pulis in the manager's office after the game.   :rotfl:

But that's not to say AVB won't have learnt a few things from Chelsea's bore draw, far from it. He's probably surmised that given how old his squad is he may as well bring himself on in the latter stages to freshen things up a bit, he will have seen how much contempt the rest of the country has for his left-back and marvelled at Fernando Torres - the £50 million man who can't score.

He lucky Pulis had a towel wrapped around him; Pulis was the manager who ran out of the shower naked, to confront one of his players in the locker room!

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: August 19, 2011, 10:13:53 AM »
i was thinking...i dont really cater for chelsea but id hate to see either of those two backups in goal...ive read somehere that chesea were interested in marco storari...in my and a good bit of ppls opinion he is too good to be a backup...ill hate to see him eave but the guy is too good for our or anyone else's bench..

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: August 20, 2011, 12:37:45 AM »
i was thinking...i dont really cater for chelsea but id hate to see either of those two backups in goal...ive read somehere that chesea were interested in marco storari...in my and a good bit of ppls opinion he is too good to be a backup...ill hate to see him eave but the guy is too good for our or anyone else's bench..

I eh find Hilario is as bad as people make him out to be man. He may have had one or two hairy moments but remember that the very first time he had to step in for Cech with his head injury, Hilario gave a very good account of himself, especially in his very first game. Of the two of them, I am far more comfortable with Hilario and he have plenty goodwill he could still cash in on. That being said, though, Chelsea were trying, at one time, to acquire the services of the man that made a nightmare of all their goalscoring efforts last week in Begovic. I was really hoping they woulda get him but his performances don't warrant him being no back-up man, either. 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: August 20, 2011, 03:49:15 AM »

I eh find Hilario is as bad as people make him out to be man. He may have had one or two hairy moments but remember that the very first time he had to step in for Cech with his head injury, Hilario gave a very good account of himself, especially in his very first game. Of the two of them, I am far more comfortable with Hilario and he have plenty goodwill he could still cash in on. That being said, though, Chelsea were trying, at one time, to acquire the services of the man that made a nightmare of all their goalscoring efforts last week in Begovic. I was really hoping they woulda get him but his performances don't warrant him being no back-up man, either. 

Hilario is shite. We signed the 6'6'' Belgian international Courtois this summer who looks awesome, but unfortunately he's already been loaned out to Atletico Madrid and cant be recalled. I would prefer to see Turnbull play than Hilario, but pretty sure he will start wid HH.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: August 20, 2011, 10:36:52 AM »

Hilario is shite. We signed the 6'6'' Belgian international Courtois this summer who looks awesome, but unfortunately he's already been loaned out to Atletico Madrid and cant be recalled. I would prefer to see Turnbull play than Hilario, but pretty sure he will start wid HH.

Funny, the man is such shit but he has been the preferred backup to Cech ever since Cudiccini left. This on a team that could buy and sell players as they please. Apparently the GK coaches and coaching staff disagree with your evaluation. Not to mention, Courtois is not the first tall, young, "awesome" Belgian international 'keeper they had...that also got loaned out and then eventually opted for starting GK status elsewhere.  Hilario will do just fine in the uprights filling in for Cech. He obviously isn't the best 'keeper on the team otherwise Cech would be on the bench himself. But to call the man shit is just riidiculous.

giggsy11

« Reply #1904 on: August 20, 2011, 10:50:17 AM »
Somebody needs tuh tell Kalou he looks like a black Tintin with dat hairstyle. Cah believe he still on this team.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1905 on: August 20, 2011, 11:19:24 AM »
The Torres investment  :devil:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: August 20, 2011, 11:21:12 AM »
Somebody needs tuh tell Kalou he looks like a black Tintin with dat hairstyle. Cah believe he still on this team.

After all de nonsense he had talk 'bout wanting to leave. (But at least Tintin was a smart fella....as was de dog. Kalou have no sense ah-TALL!)

giggsy11

« Reply #1907 on: August 20, 2011, 11:24:56 AM »

After all de nonsense he had talk 'bout wanting to leave. (But at least Tintin was a smart fella....as was de dog. Kalou have no sense ah-TALL!)

Tintin was the bess! ;D But it doesn't look like Kalou's role or impressions of him has changed. Man geh hauled off 30minutes after kick off! Ah feel fellas like him and Anelka stickin around because dey paycheck sweet.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: August 20, 2011, 11:28:17 AM »

Torres actually playing decent and workin' hard....is de men aroung him (Lampard, Kalou, Ramires) dat stinkin' up de joint. I still tryin' to figure out what has Lampard's  role on the team transformed into over the years

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: August 20, 2011, 11:30:28 AM »
A big strong man like Alex get hussled off the ball by this little fella- unbelievable.
 kalo instead of Malouda and Anelka instead of Drogba. This coach aint serious.

giggsy11

« Reply #1910 on: August 20, 2011, 11:35:15 AM »

Torres actually playing decent and workin' hard....is de men aroung him (Lampard, Kalou, Ramires) dat stinkin' up de joint. I still tryin' to figure out what has Lampard's  role on the team transformed into over the years

Listen if Lampard was not English and considered English 'elite' he would have been eating bench already. Drogba was once considered part of the spine along with Terry, Lampard and Cech. See who loss dey spot first; when outta that four Lampard has been the least effective injury or no injury.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: August 20, 2011, 11:37:09 AM »
Why are Kalou and Anelka still here? Dem men was to get sell since July 1.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: August 20, 2011, 11:39:13 AM »

Tintin was the bess! ;D But it doesn't look like Kalou's role or impressions of him has changed. Man geh hauled off 30minutes after kick off! Ah feel fellas like him and Anelka stickin around because dey paycheck sweet.

I might be a little biased but ah still willing to give Anelka a small bligh. Kalou is very good at creating space for himself but finds himself in said space and just go into brain-freeze! (Tintin was good but Asterix and Obelix is what was REALLY bess!) l

[
A big strong man like Alex get hussled off the ball by this little fella- unbelievable.
 kalo instead of Malouda and Anelka instead of Drogba. This coach aint serious.
/quote]

...Make yuh wonder if is really de coach callin' de shots sometimes...

giggsy11

« Reply #1913 on: August 20, 2011, 11:52:11 AM »
Where is Benny?

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: August 20, 2011, 12:02:26 PM »
Sidebar....

So who's that lady on Chelsea's bench

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2026367/Eva-Carneiro-joins-Chelsea-bench.html

It wasn't just Didier Drogba attracting attention on the Chelsea bench at Stoke on Sunday.

Reserve team doctor Eva Carneiro also took her place on the sidelines.

Blues girl: Eva Carneiro (far right) sits with Chelsea boss Andre Villa-Boas and co

Carneiro previously worked for the England women's team and helped British athletes for the Beijing Olympics.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2026367/Eva-Carneiro-joins-Chelsea-bench.html#ixzz1VapNgqlM

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: August 20, 2011, 12:03:37 PM »
Why are Kalou and Anelka still here? Dem men was to get sell since July 1.

De only way Chelsea could get dem fellas sold is if dey get left in some box in an abandoned storage space...end up ob "Storage Wars".

...So Malouda still hasn't learned that you have to deliver your crosses AWAY from de 'keeper?! Steuwps!!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: August 20, 2011, 12:08:02 PM »
Odomwingie on wit 15 mins to go....I glad he didn't start. He too dam quick fuh Alex and Terry....we better handle these last 15 or is problems.

giggsy11

« Reply #1917 on: August 20, 2011, 12:12:42 PM »
Odomwingie on wit 15 mins to go....I glad he didn't start. He too dam quick fuh Alex and Terry....we better handle these last 15 or is problems.

All yuh mananger coachin basketball or what; how he continuously barkin instructions so? ;D

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: August 20, 2011, 01:35:10 PM »
Just back from the game. We not really looking any better than how we finished last season. I don't see any major tactical differences between AVB and Ancelotti. AVB seems to favour having Boswinga at RB instead of Ivanovic, giving us slightly more attacking potential, but daz it really.

I still not feeling dis Torres thing. He worked hard and dribbled very well, which was good, but he never actually looked like getting a shot off, much less scoring a goal. Noone seemed to be able to hit him with a decent pass. I thought preseason was meant to be about building those kind of connections, I guess not...On the other hand, Drogba came on and didnt play that well, but the players around him understood how to play to his strengths...suddenly Malouda, Anelka, Bosingwa and Lampard had a focal point for their attacks and crosses were being played into the box. Suddenly West Brom were having to double team our centre forward, opening up space elsewhere.

Man of the Match for me was Malouda...he was pretty much the only attacking force Chelsea had for most of the game. Glad he was the player that got the winner, he deserved it. Hopefully AVB wont be so dotish as to pick Kalou over him again.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: August 20, 2011, 06:29:35 PM »

I hear you on this guy...I'm surprised he didn't get picked up by a bigger squad in the off-season transfer market- Very impressed with this fella - Kinda reminds me of Careca with his turns, quick first step and one-touch play...Not to mention his ability to find the net....He almost punished Chelsea down the stretch but the rustiness got the better of him...Think he's been injured for a while, and actually didn't re-sign with Brom until recently so I don't think he played much pre-season...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

1]; } ?>