May 17, 2024, 06:22:35 PM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 639297 times)

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #2220 on: December 12, 2011, 09:16:41 PM »
This Chelsea War Machine Trample dem boys from Manchester. (Hint) This was the "El Classico". read em and weep people. The Big Chelsea War machine is passing tru. Cho Cho!
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2221 on: December 13, 2011, 02:49:35 AM »
Great game tonight, everything seemed to work in our favour this evening. I thought Mancini got his tactics wrong tonight. For a start, David Silva was on the wrong wing, Ashley Cole had him on lockdown (or at least to a much greater extent than Bosingwa could have). Milner was useless. The player I was most scared of, Yaya Toure, didnt really seem to do much, not sure why he wasn't getting forward more. Had they put us under more pressure after the first goal we might have been vulnerable...

Men of the match = Romeu / Ramires / Mata. Those three bossed the midfield (to be honest Mata bossed pretty much the entire pitch). In particular, Romeu was on form from the first whistle and was playing some bess football even when the rest of the defence was panicking. If it wasn't for him, things could have been a lot worse at the beginning when City were pressing high up the pitch. Sturridge was decent too, although at some stage in his career it would be nice if he needed less than 10 shots to score 1 goal, he is the most wasteful striker in history.Final whistle at the Bridge

Ah find dize a pretty heavy tag to put on d yute, especially with men like Saloman Kalou in D area and from a qualitative standpoint. even I hadda admit yuh cyah put him down as being worse than Torres at this point, can you?  I dunno, ah guess I does be too patient wit players on my teams....Sturridge is only 22 and from day one to now is showing a rather steady climb up his learning curve so even if he does miss alot now, I always expect that aspect of his game will improve and I'm willing to give him the time to improve on it.  It seems to me that he is being more effective than being just a goal scorer and that, to me, is an added bonus for a striker.   

This win was a much-needed one and I am pleasantly surprised.....I thought mancity was goin' and come onto town and put we (Primier League) season to the sword but we still have life.  From here on in, we need to reverse our first half results against the rest of the "Big Four" and not have any slip-ups against no bogey teams in order to salvage the season and our CL spot for next year.  Of course, the hectic Christmas schedule will be a major factor in all this. 

Balotelli's finish was sublime.  Hadda hand it to this youth, for all the bashing he gets in the media (and on this ::) forum) and public humiliation and derision he gets from his coach whenever he does "do wrong" in some people eyes, he just keeps scoring goals.  No better way for him to tell his critics to kiss his arse.  I'm sure liverpool fans wish andy carroll coulda be scoring at half the rate balotelli scoring right now.

Looking at the replay on david silva's foul/dive....from othe goalward angle it look like there was contact, but from the goalside one it look like there was none, so I really dunno.  Either way, we was lucky the ref saw it the way he did because it coulda be no contact still and mancity get d call. ( :praying: tank yuh, lawwd Jee-ZUSS!).

Clichy was a bit unlucky in that, it wasn't a clumsy or rediculous challenge on Ramires.  He was just beaten by his pace, but so it goes, we go take it.  Ramires is another one that woulda get run outta town by even his own, impatient Chelsea fans  and I am glad to see he shuttin' his critics up, too.  Not everybody is going to be a Juan Mata, a wayne rooney, a luiz suarez, etc., and have as immediate a positive impact as they and quite a few others have had upon their arrival.  People hadda learn to be patient. 

Lampard took that penalty the way yuh supposed to on a rainy day and wet surface.  BLAST dah ball.  Joe Hart had no chance.  Spurs next.  :beermug:

side note on d side: Buffon is really the absolute very best 'keeper of his time.  I puttin' he ahead of men like VdS (one of my favourites) and schmeichel. Cannot say that I have seen him make too many mistakes.....if any at all.   

« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 03:01:10 AM by Mango Chow! »

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #2222 on: December 13, 2011, 09:09:55 AM »
Nice Article on Anelka on his leaving Chelsea

Nicolas Anelka's move from Chelsea to China is no Shanghai surprise

The French striker's Jedi cool has always meant that he will not be forced down anything other than his own chosen path

David Hytner
guardian.co.uk,
Monday 12 December 2011 14.01 EST

The hooded figure walked calmly through the frenzy, headphones in, dark glasses on, like some sort of Jedi. Nicolas Anelka had landed back in Europe, at Heathrow, after his World Cup tantrum in South Africa had sparked mutiny and meltdown in the France camp. He was click‑clicked every step of his way to the getaway car.

He did not need the shades. Anelka's public face has always resembled a mask; the eyes staring impassively into the distance, whether in triumph or disaster. When the striker became a Champions League winner in 2000 with Real Madrid – he started in the 3-0 victory over Valencia in Paris – he seemed cut off, somewhat isolated, in the post-match celebrations.

Spool forward to the 2008 final in Moscow and when his shootout miss for Chelsea saw Manchester United crowned as the champions, unleashing extremes of emotion in all quarters, there was barely a flicker from him. Anelka's nonchalance borders on the fatalistic; his professionalism is so icy that he regularly invites the accusation that he does not give a fig.

His transfer from Chelsea to Shanghai Shenhua, from the "greatest league in the world" to the fringes of the world game, at the age of 32, feels like his latest cold-blooded career decision. He might have been lining up at Stamford Bridge against Manchester City, one of his many former clubs, in one of the English season's showpiece games. Instead, he is preparing to leap into the unknown in January. It ought to be mildly shocking yet Anelka has lost the capacity to shock.

He merely polarises opinion like few others. He is a hero to the kids in the banlieues, an icon with the power to roll up one of his tracksuit legs to the knee and spark a fashion craze. There are few players cooler than Anelka. But to many others in France he is seen as a mercenary who will be forever tainted by his rant at the national team's manager, Raymond Domenech, at half-time in a 2010 World Cup group fixture against Mexico.

"Go and f**k yourself and your tactics," Anelka told Domenech. After refusing to apologise, he was put on a flight to London, the end of his World Cup coming shortly before that of his country. His international career was effectively over when he was given an 18-game suspension. "I'm dying of laughter," he said.

When Domenech's players went on strike over Anelka's expulsion, it showed his popularity in dressing rooms. Apart from at Madrid, when established stars made sure he was never welcomed, he has been well liked. At Chelsea, there was tremendous admiration for him and no little disillusionment when he was marginalised and then banished by André Villas-Boas.

Authority can fire Anelka's non-conformist streak. If he has always tended to put himself first, he does not take kindly to being treated with disrespect. A hasty exit was likely when Villas-Boas told him he could not use the first-team facilities, after he had requested a transfer. It took him less than a week to finalise his two-year contract at Shenhua, which is worth €10.6m (£8.9m) a year.

Some misconceptions have built around Anelka. He was not a disadvantaged Parisian urbanite – he was born in Versailles and his parents had regular jobs. He is a committed family man, a father of two boys who enjoys nothing more than quiet time. He believes that Shanghai will be a great city for the children.

But he has allowed the enigmatic image to grow, spiced by his apparent wanderlust, the transfer fees that total £85.8m and the influence of his brothers Claude and Didier, who advise him – some would say badly. Anelka would argue that his move from Arsenal to Madrid came too early; that he wanted to stay at Liverpool; and that the transfers to City, Fenerbahce and Bolton were part of the quest to return to a leading club.

Anelka attended the Clairefontaine centre of excellence with Thierry Henry and was thought the better prospect. He was the prototype modern No9: jet-heeled, super fit and efficient, with silky smooth technique. But if he can look like the best player on any pitch, he has also shown infuriating inconsistency and, at times, indifference. The debate rages as to whether he has fulfilled his potential.

In 1997, at the Under-20 World Cup, Anelka missed a penalty in a quarter-final shootout lost to Uruguay. The France manager, Gérard Houllier, spoke of him lacking mental strength but being honest enough to recognise it. Plenty of people have got between the hip-hop beat in Anelka's ears and found complexity. The game has been richer for it.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #2223 on: December 13, 2011, 10:31:45 AM »
mango we have wigan first on saturday @ 1230 on FSC.....ah win there would cut d deficit to 4 points and then we could hope for city to lose to arsenal too and be even deeper inthe thick of things

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2224 on: December 13, 2011, 01:32:06 PM »
Ah find dize a pretty heavy tag to put on d yute, especially with men like Saloman Kalou in D area and from a qualitative standpoint. even I hadda admit yuh cyah put him down as being worse than Torres at this point, can you?

I agree, noone is as bad as Torres. And just to clarify, I wasnt criticising Sturridge's performance last night, he was pretty good and was doing two things very well - passing the ball and running down the flank at pace....those are two things that have vastly improved in his game over the last couple of months. In fact, he has also started attempting shots with his right foot which he never used to do. I think he merits his place in the first XI on current form, so I'm happy to be patient and wait for his finishing to improve.

Balotelli's finish was sublime.  Hadda hand it to this youth, for all the bashing he gets in the media (and on this ::) forum) and public humiliation and derision he gets from his coach whenever he does "do wrong" in some people eyes, he just keeps scoring goals.  No better way for him to tell his critics to kiss his arse.  I'm sure liverpool fans wish andy carroll coulda be scoring at half the rate balotelli scoring right now.

I agree, he is extremely talented, but he is an ass. I dunno if the cameras were picking it up, but he spent half the night arguing with Yaya Toure...about nothing.  :rotfl: I get the impression that no matter how much he improves we will never really see his full potential because something eh right in his head lol.

Looking at the replay on david silva's foul/dive....from othe goalward angle it look like there was contact, but from the goalside one it look like there was none, so I really dunno.  Either way, we was lucky the ref saw it the way he did because it coulda be no contact still and mancity get d call. ( :praying: tank yuh, lawwd Jee-ZUSS!).

From where I was sitting, it looked like a blatant dive, Bosingwa never made contact. If yuh notice, Silva never appealed. In fact, de whole stadium was cussing the ref for not booking Silva for diving. I just watched de replay and still think it was a dive.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2225 on: December 13, 2011, 04:10:43 PM »
mango we have wigan first on saturday @ 1230 on FSC.....ah win there would cut d deficit to 4 points and then we could hope for city to lose to arsenal too and be even deeper inthe thick of things

tanx fuh d correction....I coulda SWEAR I see somewhere advertising that we playing Spurs next.....maybe it was espn.  But in any event.....ever since they come up to the primiership, Wigan has given us some kinds of trouble, so I have them down as one o' we bogey teams.  We better handle them proper this weekend. :beermug:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2226 on: December 13, 2011, 04:18:07 PM »
Ah find dize a pretty heavy tag to put on d yute, especially with men like Saloman Kalou in D area and from a qualitative standpoint. even I hadda admit yuh cyah put him down as being worse than Torres at this point, can you?

I agree, noone is as bad as Torres. And just to clarify, I wasnt criticising Sturridge's performance last night, he was pretty good and was doing two things very well - passing the ball and running down the flank at pace....those are two things that have vastly improved in his game over the last couple of months. In fact, he has also started attempting shots with his right foot which he never used to do. I think he merits his place in the first XI on current form, so I'm happy to be patient and wait for his finishing to improve.

I agree, he is extremely talented, but he is an ass. I dunno if the cameras were picking it up, but he spent half the night arguing with Yaya Toure...about nothing.  :rotfl: I get the impression that no matter how much he improves we will never really see his full potential because something eh right in his head lol.

From where I was sitting, it looked like a blatant dive, Bosingwa never made contact. If yuh notice, Silva never appealed. In fact, de whole stadium was cussing the ref for not booking Silva for diving. I just watched de replay and still think it was a dive.

to me, the biggest ass in the primiership is joey barton.  for some of the things he has done, both on and off the field, make Balotelli look like a saint and he should be in jail.  My take on an opponent arguing all night long with his teammates: GOOD!  Let them fight amongst themselves. Maybe it helped us.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2227 on: December 13, 2011, 04:31:07 PM »
That argument I think started over a freekick that Yaya wanted and Ballotelli tell him nah and Ballo took it.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2228 on: December 15, 2011, 09:59:08 PM »
That argument I think started over a freekick that Yaya wanted and Ballotelli tell him nah and Ballo took it.

It seem like he and Micah Richards couldn't agree on who to take a free-kick in training, too.

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2229 on: December 16, 2011, 01:05:26 PM »
not even a freekick ...mancini say he ask balotelli why always you ...and balo reply "because he didnt give me the ball"  :rotfl: welll i donneeee .....i know it have passionate moments in football even  in training but oh gosh dis is ah man who fight he defenders he midfielders ...IF YUH CREATE ENEMIES WITH THE PEOPLE TO GIVE YOU THE BALL...HOW WILL U GET IT

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2230 on: December 16, 2011, 03:46:02 PM »
Balotelli in training ground bust-up
ESPNsoccernet staff

Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli has become embroiled in yet more controversy following a training ground bust-up with team-mate Micah Richards on Thursday.

The two players clashed towards the end of a practice match ahead of Sunday's high-profile game against in-form Arsenal and the two players had to be separated by their colleagues.

Eyewitnesses claimed there was a heated verbal exchange between the two players before they squared up to one another, with Richards particularly aggrieved about what was said.

However, Richards later played down the scuffle and said the matter had already forgotten.

"Me & mario are all good!" the City defender wrote on Twitter. "These things happen in training & we shook hands after. It shows passion!"

It is also not the first incident of its kind to make the news at the club over the past year. Balotelli clashed with Jerome Boateng and Vincent Kompany last season while Emmanuel Adebayor and Kolo Toure were also pictured seemingly fighting.

This latest matter also brings Balotelli into the news once again for matters other than his performances on the field.

Most infamously, the fire service was called to the 21-year-old's house in Cheshire in October after fireworks set off from inside the bathroom started a blaze.

The Italian was also in the headlines earlier this week after being spotted out in Manchester city centre in the early hours of Sunday morning - less than 48 hours before the game at Chelsea - but manager Roberto Mancini dismissed that as unimportant.

Despite these incidents, Balotelli has impressed on the pitch this term, scoring 11 goals.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2231 on: December 22, 2011, 02:13:00 PM »
Me eh care what Mcmanaman say, I blame Cech for that  :cursing:

Sturridge!!!!   ???
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2232 on: December 22, 2011, 03:24:07 PM »
Spurs gone off the boil.
They get tief on that disallowed goal though.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 03:27:29 PM by Bitter »

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2233 on: December 22, 2011, 03:58:11 PM »
Terry was world class tonight.  De man played like he was possessed. 

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2234 on: December 22, 2011, 04:02:36 PM »
Spurs gone off the boil.
They get tief on that disallowed goal though.

I'm kinda thinking that, but the feed I am looking at they never showed a proper angle.

Ramires should have had a hatrick. Sturridge head is getting to big and needs a benching.

Merieles should have gotten subbed and introduced Lampard.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2235 on: December 22, 2011, 04:03:32 PM »

Terry over Vidic and Ferdinand any day.......seriously. The man 1v1 defending ability out there. Plus he ruthless.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2236 on: December 22, 2011, 04:12:11 PM »

Terry over Vidic and Ferdinand any day.......seriously. The man 1v1 defending ability out there. Plus he ruthless.

Yeah, now that Torres is he teammate.  Remember dem days when Torres used to skin Terry 1v 1?   ;)  But seriously, his defensive instincts were superd today.  Only other English central defender who reads the game like that - Ledley King.  He is ah boss; real calm and composed at the back with great passing ability.  It's a pity that he can't even train properly, cause he'd definitely have partnered Terry for England.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2237 on: December 22, 2011, 04:30:00 PM »

Yeah, now that Torres is he teammate.  Remember dem days when Torres used to skin Terry 1v 1?   ;)  But seriously, his defensive instincts were superd today.  Only other English central defender who reads the game like that - Ledley King.  He is ah boss; real calm and composed at the back with great passing ability.  It's a pity that he can't even train properly, cause he'd definitely have partnered Terry for England.

Terry's only problem is that he is slow. but, yes, he more than makes up for it in his ability to read the game.  People say he's a nasty player....I don't think he is nastier than vidic or than what is typical of English football.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 04:42:37 PM by Mango Chow! »

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2238 on: December 22, 2011, 04:52:43 PM »
I think the injuries helped Chelsea. Ivanovich was having a hard time from the starting whistle and Mikel wasn't distinguishing himself either. Moving Bosingwa inside seemed to cut off the runs from both Adebayor and Bale. The 2nd half changes by Spurs seemed to slow them down. Only at the end did they find the groove again.

As for Terry, the last block says it all. He was running back to cover Cech before Adebayor got the ball, which would have put anyone coming to the area onside btw, it could have been ugly. A team like Man U would have had a runner coming in and a tap-in goal.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2239 on: December 22, 2011, 05:10:35 PM »
Chelsea started out the game in reverse gear and Spurs were all over us. Didn't think we string 2 passes together in the first 10 and the goal was always coming.

A very, very strange thing happened with the Ivanovic injury though. Prior to that, Bosingwa was defending Bale like he was afraid of him, only backing off when he could have stepped up and put in the challenge, and giving him way too much room. When I see Ferreira coming on at RB and Bosingwa going to CB i swear honest to God we was dead..  But Ferreira actually did an excellent job on Bale, playing him close and harrying him anytime in possession. This is the same Ferreira that Bale nyam way the last time we played at Spurs ground.

Game was end to end but i think Chelsea had the better of the chances, the Drogba chest down then hit post.. The Ramires one v one and free header all were clear cut.

Sturridge is an enigma. He is the most potent weapon for Chelsea in the final third, but lawd the youth greedy bad and not nearly as clinical enough as he need to be. He could be a 20 goal a season man if he get consistent with it. Mata also looking like fatigue starting to take him.

A draw was a fair result, Spurs are an excellent team and will be top 4 this year i feel, at the expense of Arsenal of course.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 05:14:04 PM by dinho »

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2240 on: December 23, 2011, 08:30:40 AM »
Chelsea started out the game in reverse gear and Spurs were all over us. Didn't think we string 2 passes together in the first 10 and the goal was always coming.

A very, very strange thing happened with the Ivanovic injury though. Prior to that, Bosingwa was defending Bale like he was afraid of him, only backing off when he could have stepped up and put in the challenge, and giving him way too much room. When I see Ferreira coming on at RB and Bosingwa going to CB i swear honest to God we was dead..  But Ferreira actually did an excellent job on Bale, playing him close and harrying him anytime in possession. This is the same Ferreira that Bale nyam way the last time we played at Spurs ground.

Game was end to end but i think Chelsea had the better of the chances, the Drogba chest down then hit post.. The Ramires one v one and free header all were clear cut.

Sturridge is an enigma. He is the most potent weapon for Chelsea in the final third, but lawd the youth greedy bad and not nearly as clinical enough as he need to be. He could be a 20 goal a season man if he get consistent with it. Mata also looking like fatigue starting to take him.
A draw was a fair result, Spurs are an excellent team and will be top 4 this year i feel, at the expense of Arsenal of course.

good points dinho but i recall in that game that ferriera get GNYAM out that he did sufficiently well for a player who in all honesty compared to bale SLOW LIKE MOLASSES ...i even remember him getting praise from all the players and carlo ancelotti on that game....same praise he deserved again this year cuz lets be serious bale did not do to him what he did to bosingwa on that first goal and part of me wants to believe taht bale knew that paulo is ah different animal who wouldnt let him get much room to go down that line easy.....i cant even really recall bale going down taht line and attacking paulo more than 5 times but first half even assou ekoto was taking he chance @ bosingwa.
not disagreeing with you tho i see your aim is to praise ferriera

as for the sturridge comment yuh right again very greedy and not as lethal as he should be but he still have ah chance @ making 20 goals this season he already has 9 in the league alone and 11 in all competitions ....if he could maintain this form or replicate what he did @ bolton for the second half of the season then he will easily match that 20 goal platform

in my view of the game on a whole the injuries highlight why we need Cahill in January and while i feel we wont need a striker i could only watch modric trickery n pine away at what could have been......mata and modric just like city have nasri and silva (wont always play together but in times when mata bun-out like yesterday modric would surely step up)

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2241 on: December 23, 2011, 08:35:03 AM »

Terry's only problem is that he is slow. but, yes, he more than makes up for it in his ability to read the game.  People say he's a nasty player....I don't think he is nastier than vidic or than what is typical of English football.

Tenors serious talk when we buy torres i swear i was happy for two reasons...1) he would hopefully add more goals to the team and score soem beauties the way he was doing for pool (this has since been an unfullfilled joy) and 2) THE ONLY TIME he would HARASS JT is in PRACTICE or ah international .....that 2-0 win @ Anfield last year where he score both he take ADVANTAGE of JT in the WORST WAY

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2242 on: December 26, 2011, 08:44:22 AM »
Frustrating as hell...

:frustrated:

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2243 on: December 26, 2011, 06:54:28 PM »
Frustrating as hell...

:frustrated:
a phrase us blues fans have grown accustomed to smh

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #2244 on: December 27, 2011, 08:38:02 AM »
Cole eating beat this season like is a free buffet.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

giggsy11

« Reply #2245 on: December 31, 2011, 10:45:52 AM »
Lampard for MLS! Once his lumpy arse stopped scoring goals he has nothing left to offer the side. He not settin up, he giving the ball away, he slower than slow and he doh play defense. Unfortunately he still thinks he is the star boy from 2005 and deserves to start.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 10:52:34 AM by Giggsy11 »

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2246 on: December 31, 2011, 10:54:36 AM »
Chelsea is the new Arsenal  >:(

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2247 on: December 31, 2011, 11:00:18 AM »
Bullshit!

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2248 on: December 31, 2011, 11:14:11 AM »
tactics were all wrong today. *sigh*
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2249 on: December 31, 2011, 11:42:05 AM »
When yuh play with yuh food it does fall on the ground or yuh does get ah hard tap to eat it, or someone else does eat it for you.

1]; } ?>