May 17, 2024, 07:34:06 PM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 639305 times)

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #3000 on: August 28, 2012, 02:00:12 PM »
lol, you takin dis rel serious. But like yuh forget I watching Torres play ever single game. My opinion is based on what I see and, like it or not, stats back that up. I dont really follow what your argument is (other than I gather you dont like Lampard).

All I was saying is that Chelsea take rel shots from outside the box, very few of which are successful (same as every other team - shooting from outside the box is a stupid tactic). However our shots from inside the box have drastically reduced in the Torres era.

I could bring all kinda statistical analysis here, but I go leave yuh wid two more stats and den I done lol

1. Number of touches Torres (our center forward) had in the six yard box for the whole of last season: 4 (for comparison, Van Persie had 26).

2. Torres took a shot every 40 minutes last season. Both Drogba and Sturridge did significantly better. Of all the high profile strikers in the Premier League only Darren Bent did worse.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3001 on: August 29, 2012, 08:51:24 AM »
How "serious" am I taking it?  If you on a forum discussing football as you watchin' it on tv or after going to every game isn't that "serious"?  Ryan, you good oui!  Hear this, though, you "watching Torres play every game" (live) is no different from anybody else watching him play every game (on TV) and it doesn't necessarily give you a better view of the game (especially if yuh have to be constantly looking down on yuh chart books to record all dem "statistical analyses")  You and all the other Chelsea faithful woulda done run Mikel and Ramires AND Torres outta town arready so your presence at the games don't necessarily give you a better eye for them if you only see what you want to see and are short-sighted from a bigger picture.  In the world of "statistics" if a man stub he toe into the turf and trip and fall while taking a shot and the ball trickle back to the 'keeper as he bend down under no pressure and pick up de ball laughing at him, that count as a "shot on goal" and a "save" and can serve the purpose of those that believe in "stats".  Unless you could provide more information revolving around them stats, jed, they doh mean shit to me.  "W L D GF GA PTS" are the most important stats in this game.  What "stats" don't tell you are the times when a man have a clear shot at goal from on top the 18, and don't have the ability, confidence or whatever it takes to put the ball on target...but choose to try and play the ball through a sea of defenders instead....force the 'keeper into a (real) save...force a corner or even a rebound and possibly a goal.  Nobody talking about using shooting as a tactic because the timing of a good shot can be more important that the number of times you shoot.  It's just part of the game and is no less effective than hitting direct free-kicks straight at the goal and Lampard used to have pretty good success at putting the ball in the back of the net from distance....when he was averaging 20+ per season. Your suggestion that I dislike him is ridiculous.  I actually love the guy, but I am not too in love with him that I can't see where some of his best production has diminished and how it relates to the team's poor production.  I also pointed out others as well...It is EVERYBODY'S responsibility to shoot at the opponent's goal when they get a good look....you just puttin' all the blame on Torres and all the stats in the world couldn't make that true, accurate or sensible.           

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3002 on: August 31, 2012, 01:42:55 PM »
Licks in the Uefa Super Cup...

Falcao is killing us.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3003 on: August 31, 2012, 02:42:37 PM »
Licks in the Uefa Super Cup...

Falcao is killing us.

is Torres fault!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3004 on: August 31, 2012, 06:44:06 PM »
Athletico Madrid. I still have to cry myself to sleep at night thinking of them. It's nice Alyuh get treated to the best.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #3005 on: August 31, 2012, 06:45:33 PM »
How "serious" am I taking it?  If you on a forum discussing football as you watchin' it on tv or after going to every game isn't that "serious"?  Ryan, you good oui!  Hear this, though, you "watching Torres play every game" (live) is no different from anybody else watching him play every game (on TV) and it doesn't necessarily give you a better view of the game (especially if yuh have to be constantly looking down on yuh chart books to record all dem "statistical analyses")  You and all the other Chelsea faithful woulda done run Mikel and Ramires AND Torres outta town arready so your presence at the games don't necessarily give you a better eye for them if you only see what you want to see and are short-sighted from a bigger picture.  In the world of "statistics" if a man stub he toe into the turf and trip and fall while taking a shot and the ball trickle back to the 'keeper as he bend down under no pressure and pick up de ball laughing at him, that count as a "shot on goal" and a "save" and can serve the purpose of those that believe in "stats".  Unless you could provide more information revolving around them stats, jed, they doh mean shit to me.  "W L D GF GA PTS" are the most important stats in this game.  What "stats" don't tell you are the times when a man have a clear shot at goal from on top the 18, and don't have the ability, confidence or whatever it takes to put the ball on target...but choose to try and play the ball through a sea of defenders instead....force the 'keeper into a (real) save...force a corner or even a rebound and possibly a goal.  Nobody talking about using shooting as a tactic because the timing of a good shot can be more important that the number of times you shoot.  It's just part of the game and is no less effective than hitting direct free-kicks straight at the goal and Lampard used to have pretty good success at putting the ball in the back of the net from distance....when he was averaging 20+ per season. Your suggestion that I dislike him is ridiculous.  I actually love the guy, but I am not too in love with him that I can't see where some of his best production has diminished and how it relates to the team's poor production.  I also pointed out others as well...It is EVERYBODY'S responsibility to shoot at the opponent's goal when they get a good look....you just puttin' all the blame on Torres and all the stats in the world couldn't make that true, accurate or sensible.         

What kind wall of text blabbering is that. It looking like spam.
Youtube Channel

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #3006 on: August 31, 2012, 08:29:06 PM »
what happen to chelsea, i thought dey were a big side?

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3007 on: August 31, 2012, 11:22:26 PM »
Chelsea did not show up today. Reality check. Had a bad day

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3008 on: September 01, 2012, 12:50:08 AM »

Champions of Europe son :beermug:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #3009 on: September 01, 2012, 06:31:15 AM »

You keep holding on to that. Reality will step in soon. But I will forgive Alyuh. Is alyuh first major trophy lol.
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3010 on: September 01, 2012, 07:43:52 AM »

What kind wall of text blabbering is that. It looking like spam.

mind yuh bizniz and go and pick up some bottle so allyuh could make up fuh all de money allyuh loss on Berbatov......and while yuh at it, go and do some research eh, talkin' 'bout we  "first major trophy".....steuwps

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3011 on: September 01, 2012, 07:52:47 AM »
 :yapping:
Youtube Channel

giggsy11

« Reply #3012 on: September 01, 2012, 08:45:31 AM »

You keep holding on to that. Reality will step in soon. But I will forgive Alyuh. Is alyuh first major trophy lol.

Yuh have tuh forgive dem, since dey is ah  bunch ah neva see come sees! And dey still in shock dey win dat trophy wit dat shit side, so dey have tuh keep repeating it!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 09:27:49 AM by Giggsy11 »

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3013 on: September 01, 2012, 09:38:02 AM »
Radamel forkin Falcao.  That was a beautiful performance.  Man really know how to make the striker's runs, he look a lot like Hernan Crespo in that respect.  I look forward to him goin to an elite club.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #3014 on: September 01, 2012, 10:42:18 AM »
Radamel forkin Falcao.  That was a beautiful performance.  Man really know how to make the striker's runs, he look a lot like Hernan Crespo in that respect.  I look forward to him goin to an elite club.

Ketch yuhself!

Ateletico is more of an "elite" club than Chelsea....as they proved over and over and over and over yesterday :)
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3015 on: September 01, 2012, 12:57:52 PM »

Ketch yuhself!

Ateletico is more of an "elite" club than Chelsea....as they proved over and over and over and over yesterday :)

Haul yuh ass!!  In fact, haul ALL ah allyuh haters ass!! At least my side was playin' fuh sumting yesterday! (and yuh spell "Atletico" wrong.)  :devil:

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3016 on: September 01, 2012, 01:01:20 PM »
Doh worry. Chelsea go show allyuh
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3017 on: September 01, 2012, 01:08:13 PM »
Doh worry. Chelsea go show allyuh

Doh study fork in dem!

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3018 on: September 01, 2012, 01:17:03 PM »

Ketch yuhself!

Hah I like Atletico's style, but Falcao need to be in the CL.  Hopefully he doesn't go to an English club.

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3019 on: September 16, 2012, 06:57:35 PM »

Soon...

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3020 on: September 16, 2012, 09:13:38 PM »
 :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #3021 on: September 17, 2012, 04:48:08 AM »
steups
I pity the fool....

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3022 on: October 06, 2012, 10:27:32 AM »
Comprehensive demoralizing of Norwich this morning.

I however like Norwich and their manager.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3023 on: October 06, 2012, 04:14:15 PM »
Yeah I want Chris to do well
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3024 on: October 07, 2012, 07:25:16 AM »
I must admit that I haven't really been paying too much attention to the Terry/Anton Ferdinand flap... but this is a pretty damning indictment of Terry's behavior (old news, I know).

Apparently, in acquitting Terry of criminal charges the Chief Magistrate said that he found his defense (that he was only repeating what Ferdinand had accused him of saying, by way of denial "I didn't call you a f**king black c**t") improbable.  Also that Cole's testimony in support was essentially a lie, since he could not have heard Ferdinand say those words.  The Guardian editorial in the link above calling for discipline against both players, Terry for the insult and lie, and Cole for the lie.  Chelsea say they will discipline Cole.

I know some will be quick to raise Suarez name, but Suarez never lie and deny what he say... just that he meant no offense.  Doesn't make what he said acceptable, but at least he didn't compound it with a lie and get others to lie on his behalf.  It really puts Cole's behavior in a real shameful light and I surprise the FA didn't discipline him as well.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3025 on: October 07, 2012, 07:31:10 AM »
Terry does lie in his sleep. Like the kick in the back of the barca player he claimed was a accident. Only when he realise replay catch him he changed his talk.
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3026 on: October 07, 2012, 08:43:12 PM »
I must admit that I haven't really been paying too much attention to the Terry/Anton Ferdinand flap... but this is a pretty damning indictment of Terry's behavior (old news, I know).

Apparently, in acquitting Terry of criminal charges the Chief Magistrate said that he found his defense (that he was only repeating what Ferdinand had accused him of saying, by way of denial "I didn't call you a f**king black c**t") improbable.  Also that Cole's testimony in support was essentially a lie, since he could not have heard Ferdinand say those words.  The Guardian editorial in the link above calling for discipline against both players, Terry for the insult and lie, and Cole for the lie.  Chelsea say they will discipline Cole.

I know some will be quick to raise Suarez name, but Suarez never lie and deny what he say... just that he meant no offense.  Doesn't make what he said acceptable, but at least he didn't compound it with a lie and get others to lie on his behalf.  It really puts Cole's behavior in a real shameful light and I surprise the FA didn't discipline him as well.

Terry is a c**t just like suarez is a c**t and CONTINUES to be a c**t.  You dumb enough to believe that suarez "meant no offense"?  If so, well ah have some liverpool stock to sell yuh.  At least Chelsea is looking to discipline Ashley Cole instead of further compounding the incident by supporting either player and having the coach make jackass comments and printing up jackass t-shirts like liverpool did.  The FA themselves need to be criticized for letting this incident drag on like it did and, in finding Terry guilty, then only handing him a 4-match ban.  Otherwise, jes hush yuh c**t and worry 'bout yuh shit side nuh.   

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #3027 on: October 08, 2012, 08:02:22 AM »
Bakes and mango careful with the wording ---Chelsea is only disciplining Ashley cole  over his twitter remarks about the FA and violation to club policy because as a result of the since subsequent fa charge he could find hisself a ban (worst case scenario ) or even a fine and this would set Chelsea back in the fair play standings which although meaningless ultimately is not something any reputable club would like....by you guys wording and context cole is being dealt with by his club for "his evidence in the case" -----I believe JT is not a racist but he did make a racist remark in anger out of the heat of the moment in a tough DERBY game with his side already up against it (2 red cards and a goal down and some piccong could bring out anybody bad side) ----yes he should have been reprimanded albeit sooner and yes he should have just admitted that it was a lapse in thinking of which everyone is entitled to but would have been expected of him especially with his past lol .

On another note I have to say Robbie di Matteo has gone about his job well. You can see he is managing to do what avb wanted to do more efficiently because he holds a relationship with his players . Frank Lampard is not a guaranteed starter at 34 but more someone who is used when we can utilize his best and he understands that. Youngsters like Bertrand and oriol romeu are slowly being blooded in....I even believe in preseason our young Belgians lukaku and de bruyne got enough playing time to make an impression for the future (Robbie told them its best to get games under ur belt on loan and they took it on the chin and both look forward to next year)
It's not the finished article yet but when you figure that with the bright starts that Oscar hazard and mata are having and we still have the exciting Marin and Moses  and sturridge to step in as wingers/forwards (which we craved for a while since duff n robben) Chelsea has all te tools to mix it up and play intricately through the middle or I utilize the wings . And while El Niņo isn't back to his best 4 prem goals so far I believe has him top of te scoring charts in the early days or thereabouts ---long season to come so let's just hope he sustains a decent rate at this pace and he could very well end up with 20

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3028 on: October 08, 2012, 08:40:56 AM »

Terry is a c**t just like suarez is a c**t and CONTINUES to be a c**t.  You dumb enough to believe that suarez "meant no offense"?  If so, well ah have some liverpool stock to sell yuh.  At least Chelsea is looking to discipline Ashley Cole instead of further compounding the incident by supporting either player and having the coach make jackass comments and printing up jackass t-shirts like liverpool did.  The FA themselves need to be criticized for letting this incident drag on like it did and, in finding Terry guilty, then only handing him a 4-match ban.  Otherwise, jes hush yuh c**t and worry 'bout yuh shit side nuh.   

You need to work out whatever issues you have going in fella. And learn to read for understanding while you at it.

-----------------------------

Correct you are doublet... the Cole discipline talk had to do with his Twitter criticism of the FA.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 08:45:31 AM by Bakes »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3029 on: October 08, 2012, 10:01:27 AM »
Bakes and mango careful with the wording ---Chelsea is only disciplining Ashley cole  over his twitter remarks about the FA and violation to club policy because as a result of the since subsequent fa charge he could find hisself a ban (worst case scenario ) or even a fine and this would set Chelsea back in the fair play standings which although meaningless ultimately is not something any reputable club would like....by you guys wording and context cole is being dealt with by his club for "his evidence in the case" -----I believe JT is not a racist but he did make a racist remark in anger out of the heat of the moment in a tough DERBY game with his side already up against it (2 red cards and a goal down and some piccong could bring out anybody bad side) ----yes he should have been reprimanded albeit sooner and yes he should have just admitted that it was a lapse in thinking of which everyone is entitled to but would have been expected of him especially with his past lol .

Honestly speaking, I don't want to believe that Terry is a racist, but he may very well be as well as you may very well be correct, too.  None of us know the man personally, but even though I is a Chelsea supporter, I is a black man first and I am as equally intolerant of what Terry may have said as I am of what suarez sorry ass did, as I would be if any man try to call me a nigger to my face. I would end up in jail for real!  I have had many "heat of the moment" incidents in my lifetime, on and off the football field and never once thought of bringin' a next man race into the fray....maybe his nationality (jamaican, Bajan) but I just don't see that a man that don't have any racist leanings in his heart will go so far out of his character to be that way when getting into a minor altercation that is standard for his profession.  Needless to say, I am a little less forgiving that to allow him that "entitlement" under the circumstances and especially because of his role at the time for club and country.  As far as Ashley Cole is concerned, I really didn't remember that his crime was his comments on twitter.  I simply responded to dat nex' asshole comments based on his own gospel testimony that he always deems to be truer and more accurate anybody else's. 

You need to work out whatever issues you have going in fella. And learn to read for understanding while you at it.

-----------------------------

Correct you are doublet... the Cole discipline talk had to do with his Twitter criticism of the FA.

your incessant drone about people's so-called inability to "...read for understanding..." has long since been old, over-used and boring, chica.  So is your inability to get your facts right the first time.  for a (alleged) man that talks as much as you do and how much smarter than everybody else you purport yourself to be, it is comical to see how wrong you are so many times.  You are nothing new, though.  There are hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people out there that feel they are good at giving advice while very poor at following it themselves.  Maybe it is you that should "read for understanding" and stfu until yuh get shit correct.     

1]; } ?>