May 17, 2024, 09:28:29 PM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 639319 times)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #3300 on: January 28, 2013, 09:32:37 AM »
I think the problems came about because we were leaking goals, we were winning and scoring but leaking goals, the new style seemed to not leave much room for defensive pragmatism, roman was\is hell bent on chelsea being d english barca and eh want to see nutten dat can be seen as parkin d bus.......even the physics nature of chelsea's play has been all but abandoned.................and why torres still starts asd main threat is beyond me................long story short, d team eh going nowhere until roman stop interfering, that, and rafa seems one dimensional in his tactics............call tabanca......but chelsea reapin d vengeance of moko since d wilkins firing............trace d timeline and u will realize dat although we won a few things since, dat team has never fully caught itself since
I pity the fool....

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3301 on: February 02, 2013, 10:57:27 AM »
Newcastle have a good team boy. Mata goal was good eh, but Newcastle linking up was excellent
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3302 on: February 02, 2013, 11:01:42 AM »
Newcastle have a good team boy. Mata goal was good eh, but Newcastle linking up was excellent

Yes they do, they bring een all dem frenchies who have gelled rather quickly and it look like they get howard webb on loan from manu, too.  But not fuh de remainder of the season....jes' fuh this game.  :devil:

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

giggsy11

« Reply #3303 on: February 02, 2013, 11:07:30 AM »
No way slow and slower should be playing together in defense if Luis is healthy. WTf was Terry doing racing in tuh drop a bat on Cisse for ? He look like Luis dey!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3304 on: February 02, 2013, 11:15:31 AM »
No way slow and slower should be playing together in defense if Luis is healthy. WTf was Terry doing racing in tuh drop a bat on Cisse for ? He look like Luis dey!

I see the Argentinian leave him out on a counter in the first half.....looked like he was running backwards! lmao!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3305 on: February 02, 2013, 12:34:53 PM »
Shoulda been a penalty on Colocini for the boot to the face of Ba... but other than that Newcastle play a good game.  The (French/)Africans transforming that side, just as they did last season.

giggsy11

« Reply #3306 on: February 24, 2013, 10:26:19 AM »
 Hardluck and good luck tuh Chelski fans dealing with this mess. Lots of work tuh do to stabilise this situation. Need players, a manager and a purge of the team.
All yuh have a few more months to sing all yuh is Champions of Europe.

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #3307 on: February 27, 2013, 05:02:51 PM »

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3308 on: February 27, 2013, 05:07:32 PM »
Rafa Benitez confirms he will leave Chelsea at end of the season
https://twitter.com/danroan/status/306894143152590849

Three cheers for the end of the season  :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #3309 on: February 27, 2013, 05:10:54 PM »
Rafa Benitez confirms he will leave Chelsea at end of the season
https://twitter.com/danroan/status/306894143152590849

Three cheers for the end of the season  :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

I suspect you'll get your wish by tomorrow..

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3310 on: February 28, 2013, 08:10:34 AM »
I am no fan of rafa benitez, not by any stretch of the imagination....actually, ah cyah stand de man at all!!......but he made some valid points in his lil' post-game rant yesterday.  I actually even started to think about feeling a lil' sorry fuh him and all.   

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3311 on: February 28, 2013, 10:23:26 AM »
Come on Rafa...use yuh time wisely....

No European football....no trophies. Yuh could do it!
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3312 on: February 28, 2013, 10:50:17 AM »
Change the owner. That's the cause of everything.
Youtube Channel

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3313 on: February 28, 2013, 11:03:17 AM »
I am no fan of rafa benitez, not by any stretch of the imagination....actually, ah cyah stand de man at all!!......but he made some valid points in his lil' post-game rant yesterday.  I actually even started to think about feeling a lil' sorry fuh him and all.   

He may have made some valid points, but overall, what Rafa did was extremely unwise. He has just put his entire managerial future in jeopardy with his the temper tantrum that he threw during that fateful press conference. I understand his ego took a battering when he realized he was an interim manager, but he should have realized what he was getting himself into when he agreed to sign up for the club. Di Matteo basically had one bad week and was shown the door and many fans had a high degree of loyalty to the Italian, who also represented the club as a player. Also add the fact that Rafa made some acerbic comments towards Chelsea while managing Liverpool and one can understand why his reception among the Chelsea faithful was less than warm.

Rafa has made some ill-judged utterances in the past, but this latest one takes the cake...
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 11:10:59 AM by kaliman2006 »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3314 on: February 28, 2013, 11:57:30 AM »

He may have made some valid points, but overall, what Rafa did was extremely unwise. He has just put his entire managerial future in jeopardy with his the temper tantrum that he threw during that fateful press conference. I understand his ego took a battering when he realized he was an interim manager, but he should have realized what he was getting himself into when he agreed to sign up for the club. Di Matteo basically had one bad week and was shown the door and many fans had a high degree of loyalty to the Italian, who also represented the club as a player. Also add the fact that Rafa made some acerbic comments towards Chelsea while managing Liverpool and one can understand why his reception among the Chelsea faithful was less than warm.

Rafa has made some ill-judged utterances in the past, but this latest one takes the cake...

Yeah, we are well aware of the history but I not so sure his rant was all that unwise nuh.  He crazy like a fox....I DO think he is frustrated at not being able to win over the fans (and possibly the players overall) and I totally agree that he was well aware of what he was walking into so he shouldn't have even THOUGHT of gaining ground there, so overall I totally agree with you.  Where I agree with what he is saying is on the issue of the fans "not supporting the team" especially this practice they have of booing players (that are doing nothing more or less than trying their best for the team) at Stamford Bridge. ESPECIALLY at Stamford Bridge.  ryan always braggin' on here 'bout how dey boo dis one and dey boo dat one....especially when the Stamford Bridge faithful don't exactly have a reputation for being the most boisterous in (positive) support of their team in the first place...I could never see how that could have ever been any good for the team....I could boo joey barton anywhere....but some of the derision that a few Chelsea players have been (allegedly) subjected to at home, to me, was totally unwarranted and counterproductive.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3315 on: February 28, 2013, 01:39:26 PM »

Reading this I can only surmise that you didn't watch the video of the conference, because that was no "temper tantrum".  He was asked questions and he responded candidly to them.  I also don't see how he has "put his entire managerial future in jeopardy" for stating the obvious.  This situation was created in large part by the way the club handled his appointment.  If he is to be believed, he was hired for the job and only afterwards was he told it would be on an interim basis ("yes, that was a surprise to me, that someone decided afterwards that it would be 'interim' ").  That sent a message to fans that he's only there as a stop-gap measure and that they didn't need to throw their full support behind him. 

That aside, he was very clear in stating that his issue was with a relative minority of fans who boo the players and otherwise do things that "do no favor" to the club   He never attacked the fanbase as a whole... and I struggle to think of any "acerbic" comments he's ever made about Chelsea.  He had a heated rivalry with Mourinho and said things to get under his skin but I don't recall him saying anything that negative about the club and the fans. 

All that said, this was always the most likeliest of results.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3316 on: February 28, 2013, 03:54:14 PM »
He is absolutely the cause of everything. He's why we've won more trophies than any other team in England since he took over  :beermug:

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3317 on: February 28, 2013, 04:03:59 PM »
He is absolutely the cause of everything. He's why we've won more trophies than any other team in England since he took over  :beermug:

Right so take dat. If is dah wha yuh did want..is dat wha yuh did want.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #3318 on: February 28, 2013, 04:11:26 PM »

chelsea benefits from his financing, but suffers from his constant meddling and general lack of consideration for the very managers he hires........I will beat this till it dead, ancellotti and Wilkinson should still be at Chelsea and Di Matteo get a roar deal, given what he achieved with d team at his disposal, regardless of how it was done
I pity the fool....

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3319 on: February 28, 2013, 04:46:18 PM »

To be honest, I enjoy both the trophies and the soap opera...never a dull moment.  ;D
I'm already relishing d heckling fatso is gonna get on Saturday....and if the announcer only makes the mistake of mentioning his name for any reason....my word....

giggsy11

« Reply #3320 on: February 28, 2013, 04:53:38 PM »

:shameonyou: United and Chelski have both won 10 trophies in that period of time. Check yuh self.

giggsy11

« Reply #3321 on: February 28, 2013, 04:58:44 PM »

To be honest, I enjoy both the trophies and the soap opera...never a dull moment.  ;D
I'm already relishing d heckling fatso is gonna get on Saturday....and if the announcer only makes the mistake of mentioning his name for any reason....my word....

And I am still wondering why you haven't yet heckled the owner since he put the "fatso" in charge? What yuh fraid he buss it? Ryan you come off as a damn waggonist, neva se come se. Yuh supported Terry and Lampard, when dey was back stabbing managers left and right but yuh booing players and managers who have tuh deal with the domino effects dey help tuh create.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3322 on: February 28, 2013, 05:54:44 PM »
Dis is why dey should ketch dey ass. Players consistently underminding the manager...not pulling their weight buh dis only started happening with Rafa? Wha bout AVB?

Who make allyuh who allyuh is? Not Roman? So take dat!
De ingratitude woulda be worse if Rafa did win something....buh again...a lot of Chelsea fans logic doh make sense to me...so I not going and try to understand.

De man come in to do a wuk and he do it. When Torres came...all Chelsea fans was in their glee. Who he play for and all dat didnt matter then...cause allyuh thought allyuh was getting a goal machine and now quick to turn on de man cuz he a expired and damaged square peg in a round hole. Allyuh squad paper thin and old and vex with Rafa for rotating and blaming him for everything. Allyuh try to dramatically change allyuh playing style based on de whims and fancy of de man who finance allyuh being who allyuh is now....a group of fans who feel some entitlement to success just because a billionare buy allyuh.

Dis problem eh start with Rafa...and it eh go end with the season. When allyuh start showing Roman the depth of allyuh disgust...rather than some passive aggressive  "is this what you want, is this what you want,roman abramovich, is this what you want" chant....den I go take allyuh seriously. In fact..when a manager getting to do what he thinks best, and get to buy and use players in the way that he thinks best rather than a conglomeration of assholes in the boardroom or on the field who refuse to be supportive unless it pleasing to dem...den allyuh might get some modicum of sympathy from me. Other than dat take what allyuh getting and cool it.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3323 on: February 28, 2013, 06:04:20 PM »
Dis is why dey should ketch dey ass. Players consistently underminding the manager...not pulling their weight buh dis only started happening with Rafa? Wha bout AVB?

De ingratitude woulda be worse if Rafa did win something....buh again...a lot of Chelsea fans logic doh make sense to me...so I not going and try to understand.

De man come in to do a wuk and he do it. When Torres came...all Chelsea fans was in their glee. Who he play for and all dat didnt matter then...cause allyuh thought allyuh was getting a goal machine and now quick to turn on de man cuz he a expired and damaged square peg in a round hole. Allyuh squad paper thin and old and vex with Rafa for rotating and blaming him for everything. Allyuh try to dramatically change allyuh playing style based on de whims and fancy of de man who finance allyuh being who allyuh is now....a group of fans who feel some entitlement to success just because a billionare buy allyuh.

Dis problem eh start with Rafa...and it eh go end with the season. When allyuh start showing Roman the depth of allyuh disgust...rather than some passive aggressive  "is this what you want, is this what you want,roman abramovich, is this what you want" chant....den I go take allyuh seriously. In fact..when a manager getting to do what he thinks best, and get to buy and use players in the way that he thinks best rather than a conglomeration of assholes in the boardroom or on the field who refuse to be supportive unless it pleasing to dem...den allyuh might get some modicum of sympathy from me. Other than dat take what allyuh getting and cool it.

Wow, lol

...but well said.  And Ryan does have a plastic sheen tuh him.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #3324 on: February 28, 2013, 06:14:49 PM »

Nice!
Youtube Channel

giggsy11

« Reply #3325 on: February 28, 2013, 06:22:15 PM »

Ah rell pullin for AVB tuh finish above dem and fuh Chelski tuh finish 5th or below. No CL tuh pull dem out of the fire this year.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3326 on: February 28, 2013, 06:48:47 PM »

Ah rell pullin for AVB tuh finish above dem and fuh Chelski tuh finish 5th or below. No CL tuh pull dem out of the fire this year.

In order how I would want it to happen based on the table as it is now:

United, City, Spurs, Arsenal, Everton. In fact Everton could huff Arsenal and I eh go mind too much...that position is more out of sympathy for Wenger than anything else.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3327 on: February 28, 2013, 10:05:48 PM »

Reading this I can only surmise that you didn't watch the video of the conference, because that was no "temper tantrum".  He was asked questions and he responded candidly to them.  I also don't see how he has "put his entire managerial future in jeopardy" for stating the obvious.  This situation was created in large part by the way the club handled his appointment.  If he is to be believed, he was hired for the job and only afterwards was he told it would be on an interim basis ("yes, that was a surprise to me, that someone decided afterwards that it would be 'interim' ").  That sent a message to fans that he's only there as a stop-gap measure and that they didn't need to throw their full support behind him. 

That aside, he was very clear in stating that his issue was with a relative minority of fans who boo the players and otherwise do things that "do no favor" to the club   He never attacked the fanbase as a whole... and I struggle to think of any "acerbic" comments he's ever made about Chelsea.  He had a heated rivalry with Mourinho and said things to get under his skin but I don't recall him saying anything that negative about the club and the fans. 

All that said, this was always the most likeliest of results.

Well, then your issue should be with the press accounts of his comments because it was characterized as a tirade, and I have, unwisely judging by your remarks in rebuttal, should not have relied solely on the press accounts and for that I am guilty as charged. Things have been hectic with work lately and  I have not had the time to follow up on sports news of any type recently. However, I did place my trust in the integrity of the stories I read. If there was inaccurate attribution or a misreprentation of the tenor of Rafa's comments about the situation at Chelsea, then it appears much of the fault lies with the press, because it has placed Mr. Benitez in an unfavourable light.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3328 on: February 28, 2013, 10:18:25 PM »
Well, then your issue should be with the press accounts of his comments because it was characterized as a tirade, and I have, unwisely judging by your remarks in rebuttal, should not have relied solely on the press accounts and for that I am guilty as charged. Things have been hectic with work lately and  I have not had the time to follow up on sports news of any type recently. However, I did place my trust in the integrity of the stories I read. If there was inaccurate attribution or a misreprentation of the tenor of Rafa's comments about the situation at Chelsea, then it appears much of the fault lies with the press, because it has placed Mr. Benitez in an unfavourable light.

You know how the British press is...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BFBD2Npg2_w" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/BFBD2Npg2_w</a>

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3329 on: February 28, 2013, 11:17:24 PM »

You know how the British press is...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BFBD2Npg2_w" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/BFBD2Npg2_w</a>

Yeah, I should know by now, how the press is period. It was laziness on my part. I should have listened to the actual clip of his conference instead of reading the distorted representations of his comments. There was nothing to suggest that his comments, albeit couched with an undercurrent of mild irritation with a small section of the Chelsea fan base, could be construed as a "tirade" or "rant".

Oh well, I eh go get ketch next time.

:beermug:

1]; } ?>