May 13, 2024, 10:44:54 PM

Author Topic: U-17: Thread for the T&T vs JAM Game (08-Aug-08).  (Read 15552 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
U-17: Thread for the T&T vs JAM Game (08-Aug-08).
« on: August 07, 2008, 08:43:48 AM »
Greetings.

As usual, any updates/scores, shout-outs, reports, predictions, views, etc, on the CFU U-17 semi final match with T&T vs Jamaica (Aug, 08, 6pm) at the Marvin Lee Stadium will be posted here, this way, we can maintain the message board and not make it look too scrappy with un-necessary or related headlines and postings on game day.

For the internet users, you can follow the game at:
CFU

TV-Viewing:
To be updated

Possible Online Streams.
i95.5fm
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 08:46:55 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: U-17: Thread for the T&T vs JAM Game (08-Aug-08).
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 08:51:37 AM »
not always a good guide but we beat Dominican Republic 3 nil, while ja scraped a 1 nil win ove themr. lets see how d yutes do. think we have ja number in yute football
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 10:51:26 AM »
other guys need to step up now cannot depend on britto for all the goals....
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 11:05:19 AM »
They real stingy so far, only 1 goal scored against them. That will be useful if the attacking players get injured.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2008, 11:37:28 AM »
I just hope dey know d imptance of beatin them yardies will have 2 make sure dat message reach dem
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2008, 02:28:47 PM »
ah feel ah going to this game
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Yardie08

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2008, 02:41:07 PM »
not always a good guide but we beat Dominican Republic 3 nil, while ja scraped a 1 nil win ove themr. lets see how d yutes do. think we have ja number in yute football
DR was playing to get out of the zone against JA, hence ultra defensive to minimize the beating. Against T&T it was a winner takes all game so the couldn't employ the same tactics. What is more relevant is the  1-1 with Bermuda, not a good omen for T&T, and putting everything on the shoulders of one 17 year old youth.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2008, 02:50:16 PM »
DR was playing to get out of the zone against JA, hence ultra defensive to minimize the beating. Against T&T it was a winner takes all game so the couldn't employ the same tactics. What is more relevant is the  1-1 with Bermuda, not a good omen for T&T, and putting everything on the shoulders of one 17 year old youth.

don't let the 1-1 draw with bermuda fool you ..
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2008, 02:51:58 PM »
he is head and shoulders above the other players but lets not get carried away. i do believe it has midfielders who get the ball to him and the fact that the defence only concede one goal( gk error at that) i think they must be given some credit
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Yardie08

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2008, 03:02:12 PM »
he is head and shoulders above the other players but lets not get carried away. i do believe it has midfielders who get the ball to him and the fact that the defence only concede one goal( gk error at that) i think they must be given some credit
From what I hear(so correct me if it's wrong), he does a lot of work with the ball and creates most of the scoring opportunities which does not speak well for your midfielders, unless they are intended to be defensive midfielders. I expect a good game, I don't think either team will get the space nor time that they had in previous matches.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2008, 03:48:05 PM »
I will be there.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2008, 05:25:31 PM »
From what I hear(so correct me if it's wrong), he does a lot of work with the ball and creates most of the scoring opportunities which does not speak well for your midfielders, unless they are intended to be defensive midfielders. I expect a good game, I don't think either team will get the space nor time that they had in previous matches.

who you heard that from

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2008, 05:58:46 PM »

Who told you that?

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2008, 03:00:42 PM »
I trying to find a squad list for the game.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2008, 04:11:30 PM »
well well any links

leroy

« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2008, 04:26:48 PM »
any scores ?.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2008, 04:49:38 PM »
U-17 MEN'S SEMIFINAL 1 - Cuba 1-1 Haiti - Cuba win 5-4 on penalties

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Smoke Weeeeed, under the Jamaican Sky Light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2008, 05:24:56 PM »
whats the ja score?
Smoke and Fly

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2008, 05:33:37 PM »
no idea

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2008, 05:34:13 PM »
I'll assume we're winning then, cause if not we would've already heard the half of how Trinidad killing us.
Smoke and Fly

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2008, 05:40:27 PM »
I'll assume we're winning then, cause if not we would've already heard the half of how Trinidad killing us.

I tort you doh depend on any Trini fuh scores?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2008, 05:42:34 PM »

SLAP!
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2008, 05:43:10 PM »

i thinking so too but  most times the guys have to come home  on their pc to post the scores

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2008, 05:45:44 PM »

Who else can I depend on in this situation? It's in your silly country so u should have first info. If it was being hosted out here at least I would've updated u cause our radio stations always at least give updates for every international competition. Even if it's u-13 girls cfu cup, if there is such a thing. Man, u folks need to step up the pace. Last time we hosted summ'n I came on here and updated u on the latest Trini info(even when u playing other teams) and someone cant return the favour?
Smoke and Fly

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2008, 05:47:21 PM »

i thinking so too but  most times the guys have to come home  on their pc to post the scores

So they don't got internet on their phones?

And dumbos, it was Jamaica2099 who said he doesn't have to depend on Trins for scores.
Smoke and Fly

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2008, 05:50:33 PM »
My bad, Cuba-Haiti went to overtime so I guess we running behind schedule.

"Here, take the benefit of the doubt".
Smoke and Fly

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2008, 05:52:22 PM »
CFU website showing 1-0 to Jam at half time
well yes

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2008, 05:53:26 PM »

Who else can I depend on in this situation? It's in your silly country so u should have first info. If it was being hosted out here at least I would've updated u cause our radio stations always at least give updates for every international competition. Even if it's u-13 girls cfu cup, if there is such a thing. Man, u folks need to step up the pace. Last time we hosted summ'n I came on here and updated u on the latest Trini info(even when u playing other teams) and someone cant return the favour?

back the f**k up son.... you just crossed the line.... who de f**k are you to come on our superior forum and low blow our country?   f**k you   goodnight

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2008, 05:55:45 PM »
Thats right Jamaica leading 1-0 at half time.

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2008, 05:56:35 PM »

back the f**k up son.... you just crossed the line.... who de f**k are you to come on our superior forum and low blow our country?   f**k you   goodnight

Boss, dat's a mosquito bite compared to what some of u say about Jamrock. I don't take what u trins say seriously so I hope u don't cry when I make my talks.
Smoke and Fly

1]; } ?>