May 21, 2024, 11:06:26 AM

Author Topic: Fana Ashby  (Read 2222 times)

Offline jusbless

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Fana Ashby
« on: February 03, 2009, 05:27:37 PM »
Ato seeing that you have the new stadia , how about taking fana ashby under your wings and carrying her back at where she used to be, I think the faster will be the better because after kelly she is the best we have at this level when she is at her best. I know it might involve you spending a lot of your money to make it happen but the benefits to the sport would be fantastic.

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
Re: Fana Ashby
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 09:17:57 AM »
You can lead a horse to water....
BORN TO DO IT

Offline Trini1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 12:43:18 PM »
I would love to see her come back too but i understand what you're saying because i recall you saying something to that effect sometime ago(like she harden a wa) lol. But still i would love you to take all/some of OUR women sprinters and teach them Ato! They NEED to get proper training especially up and coming Michelle Lee Ahye! I hope she does because she can be something else. Even Kelly seems to have slipped a bit- I know its only the start of the season but this time last season she was running 7.2/7.3s(in 1 race) now its 7.4!!! I dunno what turning pro does to athletes- i really want to see her improve on 7.13 and i believe she can dip under 11.0s this year. Hopefully.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 05:36:42 PM »
Fana come up under some real pressure. The means that afforded her the opportunity was rough. She was trying to make a come back, but I don't know what happen. She may be out to long now.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 02:13:04 PM »
the frazer  that won the women 100meters in china came third in the carifta games in tobago in 2005 .....  Look at kerron stewart also Ato said once that kelly would be better cause she had good technique wonder if he eating them words now  :devil: :devil:...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline jusbless

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2009, 03:02:01 PM »
I still think that Ato is correct , I believe that Kelly ann will be the best in the world . Better than Kerron Stewart and Fraser . Time will prove this to be true . Remeber how much racing she did last year . She is not a machine she would run out of steam . Judge her progress ny this year performances where she does not have lsu to run her to the ground

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2009, 03:14:58 PM »
Can't compare athletes at different stages....Kelly Ann was NCAA champ. Kerron never was, was she?....Kerron already had her one pro year, KAB has not...
BORN TO DO IT

Offline willi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2009, 07:41:49 AM »
I think Kerron was champ at 200m. and silver at 100m.

Justbless, the W100m is soooo deep. You did not even mention VCB or Sherone. Then there are the up and coming like Cutenar, Shenequa Ferguson from the Bah, then yanks like Bianca Knight and Muna...plus the evergreen Lauryn.

KAB is talented and will find her niche, but do support her all the way as she enters the den of lionesses!

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2009, 03:00:36 PM »
100 not 200 I meant....I called Kerron's 200m NCAA race
BORN TO DO IT

Offline willi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2009, 02:53:06 AM »
Gotcha.

1]; } ?>