May 12, 2024, 04:12:52 PM

Author Topic: System for sales and distribution of tickets for Nov 12.  (Read 5184 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
System for sales and distribution of tickets for Nov 12.
« on: November 06, 2005, 04:55:53 PM »
System for sales and distribution of tickets for Nov 12.
By: Shaun Fuentes.

In an attempt to ensure transparency, clarity and most of all accountability in the collection, distribution and sale of tickets for the  Trinidad and Tobago versus Bahrain 2006 World Cup half slot playoff on November 12 at the Hasely Crawford Stadium, a proposed  system by Chairman of the Local Organising Committee Jack Warner as outlined below. Where there is reference to sign-off notes, agreement on terms of sale, etc., drafts shall be prepared. Attorney Om Lalla has already drawn up these agreements to be signed by Prestige Holdings and Republic Bank Ltd and these will be delivered to them no later than Monday, November 7th. A copy of the letters is hereby attached.  In addition, individual outlets and branches will be expected to sign-off on both the receipt of tickets to be sold and thereafter on the proceeds of sales.

A. Collection and distribution of tickets;

(i) The printers of the tickets must sign-off a statement of delivery for the exact no. of tickets, in both categories.  The sign-off should also confirm that the tickets delivered represent all of the tickets that were printed.

(ii) Immediately upon receipt by the printers, ALL tickets must be sent for stamping of the additional security mark at the same time and no later than the evening of Saturday November 5th 2005.  At least two UV lamps should be sent together with the tickets.  The person collecting the tickets must sign a statement for receiving.

(iii) The stamped tickets must be returned no later than 12:00 Noon on Tuesday November 8th.  A sign-off note is to be signed upon receipt of all the tickets stating the number of tickets in each category that were stamped and delivered to LOC.

(iv) Specially selected persons of the LOC/T&TFF will be responsible for parceling out tickets for the sales' outlets and all other distributing channels, specifically LOC (Jack Warner), TTFF (Richard Groden).  A statement of the amounts to be distributed to each of the above-mentioned will be compiled and given to you to facilitate this process.

B. Delivery of tickets to KFC outlets and Republic Bank branches;

(i) All deliveries to the respective sales outlets are to leave CONCACAF or TTFF offices at the same time.  It will therefore be necessary to identify a core group of persons who will make these deliveries.  Two persons are to distribute these tickets, one of whom must be a member of the LOC Ticketing Sub Committee.

(ii) At the sales' outlet, the two persons together with the employee(s) assigned with responsibility for tickets must sit together and count the number of tickets delivered.

(iii) A sign-off note on the number of tickets received as well as the terms under which the tickets are to be sold must be signed by both LOC and the distributor and which the LOC representative will keep.  The distributor should also have a copy of this receipt and agreement.

(iv) Republic Bank and KFC are to be advised by letter that tickets MUST go on sale from 10:00 am on Thursday 10th November and not a minute earlier.

(v) Ticket sales MUST stop at 4:00 pm on Friday 11th November at ALL sales outlets

(vi) The LOC persons who delivered to the respective sales outlets must be at these outlets from 3:30 pm on Friday 11th November to receive any tickets that are not sold by the cut-off time.

(vii) Unsold tickets are to be counted in the presence of the distributor and the LOC personnel and a sign-off note on the receipt of unsold tickets retained by LOC personnel.

(viii) LOC personnel will then meet at CONCACAF's office, Edward Street, Port of Spain where all unsold tickets will be collected, counted and put under safe keeping for sales on match day.

(ix) The sign-off note/letter and agreements referred to in B. (iii) will contain advice and information on items (i) to (vii) of this section.

Please note that 6 tickets is the maximum per purchaser in any combination of covered and uncovered.  NOT 6 of each.
Tickets Up-date

Trinidad & Tobago vs Bahrain.

The Local Organising Committee, Germany 2006 Ltd met yesterday and decided that the advanced sale of tickets for the above referenced match shall  go on sale to the public for one day only, Friday, November 11th, 2005 at three venues:-

· Hasely Crawford Stadium - Port of Spain

· Skinner Park - San Fernando

· Arima Velodrome - Arima

The sale will begin from 8:00am and shall conclude at 5:00pm.   Any remaining tickets will be put on sale on the following day at the Hasely Crawford Stadium. Each purchaser will be limited to a maximum of four (4) tickets at any one time.
All complimentary tickets and passes for this match have been suspended.
Marketing Manager for TTFF, Peter O’Connor stated “This measure taken by the LOC speaks for itself. It’s simply being done to ensure that a fan  can have the opportunity just like anyone else to purchase a ticket to view this game from inside the Hasely Crawford Stadium on Saturday”.

Sgd: Jack A Warner
Chairman LOC GERMANY, 2006 LTD.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2005, 08:09:06 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

TrinInfinite

Re: System for sales and distribution of tickets for Nov 12.
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2005, 04:59:11 PM »
ttff gettin real technical, juss now dey might need a tt ticketmaster tuh control dis ting

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2005, 07:32:24 PM »
They shoudda been doing this long time.  It shouldn't take Jack to implement this system.  So they was working by guess.  That is why they could never account for the money, even after a good turnout.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2005, 08:22:31 PM »
Could anybody who went to the last game say whether there were scalpers selling tickest before the last game, were there any tickets being sold on the day by the TTFF.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2005, 08:31:00 PM »
Could anybody who went to the last game say whether there were scalpers selling tickest before the last game, were there any tickets being sold on the day by the TTFF.

Tickets were quite easy to get on game day, it didn't even have long lines tuh get dem. Ah cyar recall seeing any scalpers, but ah wouldn't doubt dat dey was out there.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2005, 09:29:12 PM »
yeah it had real scalpers

and ah man on ah mike tellin pple to grt tickets at d booths

Offline Solo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2005, 09:41:37 PM »
Scalpers was dere dime a dozen. Deh was all up in de street trying to sell people long before they get to de actual stadium gate.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2005, 10:24:21 PM »
that is all well and good for the tickets and the money to be in order

But it eh right for 20,000 creole to be squeezing through a 15 foot gate with pickpocketers going through yuh pocket like is ah bran tub.

The stadium have bout 300 gate yet only 4 does be open.

Ms que un club.

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2005, 10:27:47 PM »
yeah someting really does need to be done about them pickpockets..dem men does have a ball with the crush with the crowd squeezing thru...
Back in Trini...

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2005, 10:44:17 PM »
Breads from the time I walking down the driveway I realise what going orn. The width of the driveway is scafolding and everybody have to show they ticket so if yuh come like an hourd before the game then yuh in the rush and is pickpicket paradise cause everybody trying to get in. I tell yuh man get pick before they even reach insidel. But of course the big shot and them does drive in and whatnot and them eh have to fight up. So is ah hardluck for the creole like me who outside being releaved of his possesions.

Then of course the stadium itself full ah gate right around but only the 2 facing Jean Pierre open. So is line back up all to the car park. Then when yuh reach in a fire man on the bottom of the stairs telling yuh to walk to quite by the southern most side. So why the 4k yuh eh open the gate all they?? But is ok as the ticket reach KFC we go be they again like the good sheep we are BLEET BLEET!!!

all yuh leave all yuh wallet, cell phone and keys home

Ms que un club.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2005, 12:27:20 AM »
de early birds like me, cowen, touches and occonorg didnt have this problem!!

we were in with no hassle.
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Ticket Sale
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2005, 09:02:33 AM »
Stringent measures for play-off tickets
Trinidad Express

Monday, November 7th 2005

The Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (T&TFF) has devised a system for collection and distribution of tickets for the crucial World Cup Germany 2006 qualfier play-off between the T&T Warriors and Bahrain to be played at the Hasely Crawford Stadium, Port of Spain on Saturday.

Local Organising Committee (LOC) Germany 2006 chairman and T&TFF special advisor Jack Warner proposed the system, which the Football Federation hopes will "ensure transparency, clarity and, most of all, accountability in the collection, distribution and sale of tickets".

A T&TFF release yesterday stated that attorney Om Lalla has already drawn up the agreements that are to be signed by the parent company of national team sponsor KFC, Prestige Holdings Ltd, and Republic Bank Limited, whose branches will make the tickets available to the public from Thursday.

Tickets will be delivered to branches of KFC and Republic Bank nationwide by two people, one of whom will be a member of the LOC's ticketing sub-committee.

The T&TFF advised that at the sales' outlet, the two people together with the employee(s) assigned with responsibility for tickets must sit together and count the number of tickets delivered before both parties sign off on the number of tickets received as well as the terms under which the tickets are to be sold.

Republic Bank and KFC will then be advised by letter that tickets must go on sale from "10 a.m. on November 10 and not a minute earlier", according to the T&TFF release.

Ticket sales are to cease at 4 p.m. on November 11 at all branches, after which LOC officials will start a count and sign-off of unsold tickets in the presence of the distributor.

LOC personnel will then meet at CONCACAF's office, Edward Street, Port of Spain where all unsold tickets will be collected, counted and put under safe keeping for sales on match day.

The T&TFF also advised that patrons will be limited to six tickets per person, which is the maximum in any combination for the covered and uncovered stands.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2005, 09:19:55 AM »
Sorry dey, I was looking for this post and I did not see it that's why I posted that one. Anyway I think that system is just to cause people to panic buy. They taking advantage of peoples' emotion right now.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline sweetiepaper

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2005, 09:51:49 AM »
 :afro:

Always on the bench following you guys for over a year now. But first time I've actually posted. I've really enjoyed this forum. I just heard a rumour and I want to know if it's true. I heard that TTFF will now be only selling tickets at the stadium on Friday and not at KFC or republic bank. Is this madness true?

"Sweetiepaper does be all over de place"
"Sweetiepaper does be all over de place"

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2005, 09:55:48 AM »
     Actually I also here in T'dad in POS at work right now. Hearing some dotishness like they only going to be selling during the day on Friday, at Skinner Park, Arima Velodrome, and HC Stadium!! I pray this is false!! I want to get mine in meh blasted KFC in Marabella or wherever shit man!!

Let's hope yes.

J.
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power."

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Ticket Outlets - URGENT
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2005, 10:27:50 AM »
just got word that tickets go on sale on the 11th...3 locations ONLYYYYYYYY....hasley crawford, Arima velodrome and Skinner park....from 8AM to 4PM...on match day at the stadium only

iNnOcEnT aNd UnInFoRmEd...

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2005, 10:33:41 AM »
Yea it had Level scalpers dong dey, but as Andre said we all got eeen wid no hassel.. we drink we beers, take we pics, and gape a lil bit, den head een.. No Hassel.. They were even kind enough to open ah whole new gate for me and troy piloy.!

When we reach eeen.. Andre and dem had already cordened arff a Socawarriors Section. So everything was safe, normal and cool..

Same thing again on saturday !
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2005, 11:01:05 AM »
     Actually I also here in T'dad in POS at work right now. Hearing some dotishness like they only going to be selling during the day on Friday, at Skinner Park, Arima Velodrome, and HC Stadium!! I pray this is false!! I want to get mine in meh blasted KFC in Marabella or wherever shit man!!

Let's hope yes.

J.

U got that rite...that info from a very reliable source...they taking measures against all the mad fans that will be rushing KFC and Republic to get tickets...

Offline Dre Day

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2005, 01:22:25 PM »
new development...

(LOC) Germany 2006 Ltd that the sale of tickets for the abovementioned game will commence on November 11, 2005 from 8.00 am to 4. 00 pm at three venues ONLY - Hasely Crawford Stadium - Port of Spain, Skinner Park - San Fernando and in the east, at the Arima Velodrome. Remaining tickets will be available at the Hasley Crawford Stadium on the 12th from 9.00 am.

Instead of using selected RBL and KFC outlets as they did in the past, the LOC's decision to change the arrangement is 'to protect us (and KFC) from the large influx of fans that are likely to converge upon branches to purchase tickets" and the inherent crowd and security control issues .

The public will be advised of the change in due course.

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Ticket Sales....line up from the 11th
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2005, 01:48:03 PM »
word in that tickets go on sale on the 11th...3 locations ONLYYYYYYYY....hasley crawford, Arima velodrome and Skinner park....from 8AM to 4PM...on match day at the stadium only

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ticket Sales....line up from the 11th
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2005, 01:52:10 PM »

(LOC) Germany 2006 Ltd that the sale of tickets for the abovementioned game will commence on November 11, 2005 from 8.00 am to 4. 00 pm at three venues ONLY - Hasely Crawford Stadium - Port of Spain, Skinner Park - San Fernando and in the east, at the Arima Velodrome. Remaining tickets will be available at the Hasley Crawford Stadium on the 12th from 9.00 am.

Instead of using selected RBL and KFC outlets as they did in the past, the LOC's decision to change the arrangement is 'to protect us (and KFC) from the large influx of fans that are likely to converge upon branches to purchase tickets" and the inherent crowd and security control issues .

The public will be advised of the change in due course.

Offline Dre Day

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
Tickets
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2005, 02:42:11 PM »
How dey could wait until quite thursday to release the tickets to the public?
dat is real rubbish, i feelin sorry for allyuh! dat go be mad rush
Two days before the game tickets now selling
 ??? :o

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
Re: Tickets
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2005, 02:48:05 PM »
yeah that is real rubbish for true yes!!!
Spalksman put me down on your guestlist
Mr Mc + 1
thanks eh!!

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Tickets
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2005, 02:48:44 PM »
The best thing is not to sell any tickets, Just first come first serve on the day of the match. As you pass in we collect you money.

Put police to monitor the lines outside the stadium.
What a site to see people line up outside the stadium all down wrightson road all from Thursday night
Camp out and thing

Then you go know real fans from wagonist.

of course most people would not like this options as it is a pressure option.

But if it was me I doing it.

Let them line up in the hot sun and sleep outside the stadium  ;D

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2005, 05:22:16 PM »
only KND could make ah post like that ;D :beermug:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline !aCkuT

• Sr. Warrior
  • Time To Play The Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2005, 05:40:23 PM »
KND da make sense ehh cause dis ting dey wahh do real frustratin.. why dey care bout scalpers now..some ah dem goin to pay some ah dem vagrants to buy tickets for dem anyhow.. :devil:
If love were a flame, it has ignited my soul...my one spark has created the magnificent fire of true passion

".The Poet."

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2005, 06:37:13 PM »
Trinidad & Tobago  vs  Bahrain.

The Local Organising Committee, Germany 2006 Ltd met yesterday and decided that the advanced sale of tickets for the above referenced match shall  go on sale to the public for one day only, Friday, November 11th, 2005 at three venues:-

· Hasely Crawford Stadium - Port of Spain

· Skinner Park - San Fernando

· Arima Velodrome - Arima

The sale will begin from 8:00am and shall conclude at 5:00pm.   Any remaining tickets will be put on sale on the following day at the Hasely Crawford Stadium. Each purchaser will be limited to a maximum of four (4) tickets at any one time.
All complimentary tickets and passes for this match have been suspended.
Marketing Manager for TTFF, Peter O’Connor stated “This measure taken by the LOC speaks for itself. It’s simply being done to ensure that a fan  can have the opportunity just like anyone else to purchase a ticket to view this game from inside the Hasely Crawford Stadium on Saturday”.

Sgd: Jack A Warner
Chairman LOC GERMANY, 2006 LTD.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2005, 06:51:55 PM »
This is real Pressah!!!!!!!

First of all is between working hours.8-4. I now start a new wuk this week......how it go look if I come in late.

I sure men go camp out early and hustle ticket. So If I runaway at 12 I sure they go be sell out by then.

Now the next shit is only 4 ticket per man......................Every one of my partners buying for they self they gyul and they father and mother.

I doe know what to DO?????

one of alyuh buy a extra ticket for me please!

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2005, 07:07:31 PM »
touches need ah ticket fuh de report dan

sombody buy this man ah ticket fuh me please :beermug:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

1]; } ?>