May 21, 2024, 06:05:56 AM

Author Topic: Jones is going nowhere, insists City boss Pulis  (Read 31195 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jones is going nowhere, insists City boss Pulis
« Reply #210 on: February 28, 2012, 04:33:27 AM »
just cool like yuh change yuh tune.

JC could be ah good politician......yuh know when tuh ride d tide wave......

one day yuh licking KJ nuts and now yuh severely chastising d fella...

stay tuned...soon yuh goe be sayin yuh like Indian people.... ;D
Why yuh doh haul yuh racist muddac@nt from by meh!! yuh eh see you iz the one wid the problem!!! all i do is call things like it iz, but you seem to be so caught up in yuh fackry that yuh feel everyone's on your imbecilic level.

now why in de fack i have to be licking anyone's nut bc i acknowledge their ability, and @ the same time also highlighted their faults and i suddenly changing my tune? it's ppl like you who have the world the way it iz yes, bc ppl with no sense of perception tend to normally take things out of context and put their own spin in things that's normally inapplicable.

BTW racist country bumpkin, i iz not you, i doh hate noooooo fackin body bc of their ethnic identity, but i guess i wasting my time going through this bc you could never get why an african would like indian ppl, that's bc you is ah fackin hater so yuh feel every body hatin on some body just bc they speak the truth.

i cool wid every ethnicity, and @ the same time i does bun every ethnicity and bring their dirty ways to the forefront, i even do it with my own race, just go back and see how much times i dun black ppl right here on this site, i'm also very critical of trini ppl, and especially africans on the continent, sooo stop call up meh name in yuh contholery, bc i am my own man, and if i feel yuh speak the truth, i will!! without any MDFCN apology!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 04:56:27 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 28, 2012, 05:10:21 AM »
JC i feel you hate everyone equally....one day yuh like KJ and d other d yuh on ah hating spree....

doe study it...keep bumping yuh gum....

lets not forget yuh iz d practitioner on culture and ethnicity :bs:
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 10:27:58 AM by rotatopoti3 »
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 28, 2012, 02:09:43 PM »
Maybe he doesnt want to play for Pul-ass anymore. Whats the point? His performance either way wont win him a starting job.

Now, with that said, I will agree that KJ should be more consistent on the pitch (even going back to his Sunderland days). I blast his performances for TnT because theres not enough effort and running put forth. And, thats one thing he can do really well.
Hart for president

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 28, 2012, 02:23:56 PM »
KJ might be dissatisfied with his role but he is comfortable in life overall.  As such he just might not be motivated to do better.  He has the tools both mentally and physically but doesn't seem to feel compelled to let that manifest into a consistent showing on the field.  i agree that some of the factors pointed out can and certainly seems plausable in the effects it can have (and probably is having on KJ).  Nevertheless he from a spectator stand point seens to lack the hunger and necessary drive to get it done.  It can't help that he was the big dawg and then someone who is at best a similar player that isn't quite as physically imposing as him has displaced him in the lineup.  For other players they would probably be overly determined to show up the manager for being an idiot by performing above any before known levels of quality they knew existed within them.  KJ on the otherhand seems to possibly be alowing it to unmotivate him.  I stil think Pulis do rell shit doh because Stoke is not performing as good as they were early on in the season before Crouch overtook KJ in the pecking order.  I know it have some here who swear Crouch is better and they free to that opinion.  I still think if as others believe KJ isn't worthy then Crouch is shit and doesn't even deserve to be in the Prem either.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 28, 2012, 05:38:04 PM »
As if KJ needed something to motivate him before, now if Stoke look to offload him in the offseason, how is he going to attract the best deal for himself?
The time he gets on the pitch is even more valuable than before, I hope he makes full use of it.

1]; } ?>