May 16, 2024, 12:42:28 PM

Author Topic: Serie A Thread  (Read 47846 times)

giggsy11

Re: Serie A 08-09
« Reply #150 on: March 15, 2009, 08:37:29 AM »
There has been a Dider sighting!  :o  Lets see if he is still Dider. Milan starting goalie got hurt and the back up out injured.

Offline 2cents

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • FPL Vibes
« Reply #151 on: March 15, 2009, 09:53:37 AM »
Didn't get a chance to hail up d big performance of Giovinco yesterday. I hope that wasn't a once in a blue thing and that by next season he ready to replace Nedved and do that consistently.

Hopin Fiorentina at least keep Inter to a draw later even though ah know that after d Man Utd loss Inter will not b easy to defeat.
It's only kinky the 1st time

giggsy11

« Reply #152 on: March 15, 2009, 02:33:09 PM »
Love Inter's white kit, especially the tops! Sweet.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 15, 2009, 03:24:04 PM »
what a free kick by Zlatan!!   :o

Offline Bamboo Prince

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 15, 2009, 03:33:10 PM »
mih goosebumps eh gone dong yet from dah one nah! lard gad! de superstar swede! 8)

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 15, 2009, 05:03:31 PM »
There has been a Dider sighting!  :o  Lets see if he is still Dider. Milan starting goalie got hurt and the back up out injured.

Oh lord..de man name have 4 letters in it, plus it written on his back and yuh spelling it wrong  ;D
 Dida is essentially Milan's #2 since he's played practically all the UEFA Cup and Coppa Italia games...Was the other keeper supposed be the #2 ahead of him? He fall lower than I thought.

Look Inzaghi now score his 5th goal in 2 games since he get a starting role...I suprise I eh see Jai jooking Omar for some ole talk all now

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 15, 2009, 08:22:57 PM »
Inzaghi = Stern on steroids and HGH
Opportunist to the max. But his finishing touch is pure class.
Pato scored a serious bullet today.
Kaka looked lively before getting hurt
And R10 continues to show signs

Brazil could be real trouble in the upcoming qualifiers...
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline 2cents

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • FPL Vibes
« Reply #157 on: March 21, 2009, 03:30:37 PM »
Another 4-1 performance by Juventus...Roma just couldn't cope. What I would need now is for Serie A to imitate EPL today where Man Utd and Chelsea lose and hope Reggina could beat Inter in d mornin...but I would end up poor if I put $ on that. Still a good result to ensure a lock on 2nd place and also good to c more flashes of brilliance from Giovinco...we need him in d future so good he showin some form this season.
It's only kinky the 1st time

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 22, 2009, 09:29:08 AM »
Inzagi, Maldini, Zanetti dem men on some kind of "fountain of youth Juice" Lard! dem men have real pep.
Ah sure it eh susumba, but is not like they even slowing down.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 22, 2009, 09:38:36 AM »
Zlatan score ah bess chip today..

Julio Cesar still getting on bad..

Zanetti running whole game...

Balotelli does look like he have some kinda attitude problem..

And Santon is the new Maldini.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 22, 2009, 02:09:17 PM »
Cesar is d best in d world right now

Seedorf gives me indigestion
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 22, 2009, 02:25:22 PM »
Cesar is d best in d world right now

Allyuh see dat save he make when Cambiasso dummy de shot?  De man on fyah!!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 22, 2009, 03:16:36 PM »
Pato nearly hit a man a rainbow and fight start yes

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 26, 2009, 11:03:51 AM »
Where was this Zlatan against ManUre?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fPlSVvSlZzw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fPlSVvSlZzw</a>

Més que un club.

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #164 on: April 09, 2009, 07:31:55 PM »
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/09042009/58/serie-adriano-break-football.html

Serie A - Adriano to take a break from football
Eurosport - Fri, 10 Apr 00:26:00 2009

Brazil and Inter Milan striker Adriano has said he will be taking a break from football and will rethink his career.

"I don't know if I'm going to stay for one, two or thee months without playing. I'm going to rethink my career."

He denied he was suffering from depression, added that happiness was more important than money, and said he had been living with the pressures of being a professional footballer since he was a teenager.

Adriano failed to return to Italy after the recent World Cup qualifiers against Ecuador and Peru, in which he was an unused substitute.

His agent Gilmar Rinaldi had previously said Adriano had stayed in Brazil because of a private matter and confirmed the player had spent time in Vila Cruzeiro, a Rio de Janeiro favela notorious for violence, where he was raised.

Since then, Brazilian media had been full of speculation over what had happened to him.

"There's no way I'm going to stop visiting my community," said Adriano. "That's where I'm at ease, barefoot and in bermudas."

"A lot of things have been said in the newspapers but everything I've done has been thought through. I'm not ill. Adriano's not dead," he said.

The striker, who has 29 goals in 47 appearances for Brazil, made his mark at international level when he was top scorer at the 2004 Copa America and the following year's Confederations Cup after replacing the unavailable Ronaldo in both tournaments.

He also scored a hat-trick in World Cup qualifier against Chile in September 2005.

The powerful forward has struggled with fitness and alcohol problems since the 2006 World Cup, showing only flashes of the form that made him one of the world's most feared predators.

He spent six months on loan with Sao Paulo in the first half of last year but after returning to Inter he irritated coach Jose Mourinho with a perceived lack of commitment.

But Adriano, who has had a number of false dawns, had been edging back into favour at the club in the last two months.

"I genuinely wasn't happy in doing what I've always enjoyed. I've lost the appetite, the glow. That's one of the things which made me do this. Money's not important, nothing is important in life apart from happiness.

"There's no other problem. I like to laugh, to joke around and that wasn't happening any more. I wasn't enjoying myself on the pitch.

"I've got nothing against Inter but I wasn't happy in Italy. There has been very great pressure on me since I was 18. I've taken this decision so I can be happy again. It's nothing to do with depression, I know what I'm doing."

Reuters
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline scarface

• Hero Warrior
  • ultra del vicchia signora
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: April 11, 2009, 04:27:27 PM »
figgin juve jed!!!! steups

but anybody see da rome derby jed? 6 goals, 5 red, 2 brawls and 1 hit post

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 11, 2009, 05:01:42 PM »
i think is  3 reds. unless yuh saw 2 best reds in d stands ;D. the 2nd goal lazio score was a sweet bullet. them men real passionate about their football  too.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/dE7npatB1ys" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/dE7npatB1ys</a>
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 11, 2009, 05:07:06 PM »
figgin juve jed!!!! steups

but anybody see da rome derby jed? 6 goals, 5 red, 2 brawls and 1 hit post

Was a decent game... Genoa give them fits, that last counter was classic.

But watching that game only underscored for me my biggest gripe with continental football... dem man and dem does go to ground way too easy for my liking.  Camoranesi tackle was rash, but looked worse than it actually was... he ketch the man wid he hip on the thigh and ref give him a straight red.  I thought he showed great class as he left the pitch by acknowledging his error and checking on the "injured" player.  But to me that wasn't a straight red.

I ent really arguing that though... was the rest of quick whistles that permeated the game... any tackle or near tackle and man dropping and rolling like dey on fire... and de ref keep rewarding the acting job too.  Every slight touch.  Just ridiculous.

Buffon was in great form today... even if the scoresheet doesn't reflect it.

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 11, 2009, 06:17:19 PM »
buffon save on a header was ridiculous. wrt carmonesi's red card iwould say at best a yellow card, but thats from the comfort of my living after a few replays. in the heat of the game and in real time i wouldnt fault a ref 4 giving it a red.  all  in all serie A was real lively today
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 11, 2009, 06:41:34 PM »
watched the genoa-juve game. glad to see Motta (ex-Barca) career back on track. but i could swear i heard the ref blow for a foul before his first goal. but then let the goal stand. truth is, it was all split second and noone stopped playing, but I feel it for the juve players there. what is the rule on that? can the ref leave the advantage if he already blew his whistle if in his judgement the play would have happened anyway...? i feel the ref made a mistake there

Offline scarface

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 12, 2009, 05:38:54 AM »
i think is  3 reds. unless yuh saw 2 best reds in d stands ;D. the 2nd goal lazio score was a sweet bullet. them men real passionate about their football  too.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/dE7npatB1ys" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/dE7npatB1ys</a>

nah it was 5.....spaletti & lazio technical director (tare) got sent off at half time for a bust-up in the tunnel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 18, 2009, 02:04:57 PM »
A beautiful flowing move by Inter between Zlatan, Muntari and Balotelli results in a goal.

Més que un club.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 19, 2009, 01:55:27 PM »
I think Inzaghi should open up a scholarship fund for Beckham's kids and donate half his salary every month, for the new lease of life he get since Beckham arrived.

Is only food serving up on ah platter...

and jai john... hush!

Offline scarface

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 19, 2009, 04:17:47 PM »
A beautiful flowing move by Inter between Zlatan, Muntari and Balotelli results in a goal.

boy we get skin out like ah doh no what yes!!! but we suposedly sign cannavaro for free on a 1yr deal with the option for a 2nd.

I think Inzaghi should open up a scholarship fund for Beckham's kids and donate half his salary every month, for the new lease of life he get since Beckham arrived.

Is only food serving up on ah platter...

and jai john... hush!

all d talk men used to gove me about pippo when he was playing for us & still now en crying him down......the name inzaghi will all ways mean "goal in yuh hole!!!"

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 20, 2009, 12:07:45 PM »
i could be ah juventus fan?? steups..  >:(

Inter president Moratti condemns racial slurs

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/9476892/Inter-president-Moratti-condemns-racial-slurs

Juventus on Monday to play a match behind closed doors because of the racist insults hurled by fans at Inter striker Mario Balotelli during a Serie A match.

League Judge Gianpaolo Tosel issued the ruling two days after Saturday's match at Turin's Olympic stadium, the ANSA news agency reported.

Balotelli, who scored Inter's goal in the 1-1 draw with Juventus, was the subject of repeated racial slurs and chants during the match.

Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti said he would have pulled the Italian league leaders off the field had he been at the stadium.

"What I find terrible is that these chants were sung by at least four-fifths of the stadium," Moratti was quoted as saying Monday in Corriere della Sera.

"Had I been at the stadium, at a certain point I would have left my seat in the stands, I would have gone down on the field and pulled out the team," he said. "There must be a limit.

Balotelli was born in Palermo, the son of Ghanian immigrants. At 18, he is considered one of the game's most promising talents.

Moratti lamented that the media had not given enough prominence to the racial incident, saying that there is a risk of "getting used to racism."

Juventus has apologized, condemning the racial chants also on "on behalf of the overwhelming majority of our fans."

Juventus president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli said that "there can be no alibi or justification."

The team risks a fine or other sanctions from the Italian football authorities.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 20, 2009, 12:48:30 PM »
Dahs wha does sour me bout italian football. Worse yet Balotelli want to play for italy so bad. Steups.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 20, 2009, 01:29:12 PM »
i could be ah juventus fan?? steups..  >:(

Inter president Moratti condemns racial slurs

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/9476892/Inter-president-Moratti-condemns-racial-slurs

Juventus on Monday to play a match behind closed doors because of the racist insults hurled by fans at Inter striker Mario Balotelli during a Serie A match.

League Judge Gianpaolo Tosel issued the ruling two days after Saturday's match at Turin's Olympic stadium, the ANSA news agency reported.

Balotelli, who scored Inter's goal in the 1-1 draw with Juventus, was the subject of repeated racial slurs and chants during the match.

Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti said he would have pulled the Italian league leaders off the field had he been at the stadium.

"What I find terrible is that these chants were sung by at least four-fifths of the stadium," Moratti was quoted as saying Monday in Corriere della Sera.

"Had I been at the stadium, at a certain point I would have left my seat in the stands, I would have gone down on the field and pulled out the team," he said. "There must be a limit.

Balotelli was born in Palermo, the son of Ghanian immigrants. At 18, he is considered one of the game's most promising talents.

Moratti lamented that the media had not given enough prominence to the racial incident, saying that there is a risk of "getting used to racism."

Juventus has apologized, condemning the racial chants also on "on behalf of the overwhelming majority of our fans."

Juventus president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli said that "there can be no alibi or justification."

The team risks a fine or other sanctions from the Italian football authorities.

I really want to see a owner pull he team off the field. I feel that is just talk.

On the other hand, racial chants in Italy and especially from Juventus is nothing new. Thuram was the recipient of that during hi time in Turin.

I guess the best way for Balotelli to get back at them was to score but a one game behind closed doors is, as usual, a slap on the wrist.

Més que un club.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 20, 2009, 02:16:55 PM »
Dahs wha does sour me bout italian football. Worse yet Balotelli want to play for italy so bad. Steups.

Best way to change things..from within. The best way for Balotelli to shut people up is to represent Italy..and succeed in a big big way. 

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 20, 2009, 02:59:19 PM »

Best way to change things..from within. The best way for Balotelli to shut people up is to represent Italy..and succeed in a big big way. 

Hopefully. But my respect for him as a player increase. Admittedly i find he a bit abrasive and the personification of unchanneled wileness...buh as somebody mentioned yesterday...to survive sometimes yuh hadda be like that. I dont think it might help shut people up though...rascism is so fundamentally foolish and illogical....it doh have no rationale behind it..nothing really is likely to change it. I remember Jan-Michael Williams was getting it from his OWN fans when he was in Hungary....same ting weighed heavily in Downing's and Bartholomew's decision to come back to W-connection.  Especially in Balotelli rejecting Ghana outright...i hope he doh regret his decision.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

giggsy11

« Reply #179 on: April 20, 2009, 05:40:21 PM »

Dise why I don't support Spain and Italy. I can understand why he plays with a chip on his shoulder, more people than not want and hope he fails. I hope he shoves it up their racist arses! Look forward to the day when the best footballer in Italy is a black Italian!

1]; } ?>