May 12, 2024, 01:05:48 AM

Author Topic: Ah hear de coaching staff eh get paid since February.  (Read 821 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Ah hear de coaching staff eh get paid since February.
« on: October 01, 2014, 01:05:18 PM »
Ah hear de coaching staff eh get paid since February and if this is true, its ridiculous.

Man say only Fentues getting paid?

How can the TTFA allow this to happen?

If they can't pay the staff then they need to fix this matter instead they digging they self deeper.

I will say this again, once Tim Kee in politics, de TTFA will get no help. He need to resign one or de other and PNM may not win next election because Rowley is a tun tun.

Politics and anything doh mix.

He want de cake and eat it to.

He is de Mayor of Port of Spain, does he get pay? and if he eh need de money, then take it and pay de staff.

Do something man.

How much money they make from de Iran and Argentina games and doh tell me them eh make, oil rich Iran pay for a closed door friendly and Argentina too.

Big man working for free for 8 months now and they have family to feed.

This is a f00cking crime.

Slavery.

Living de Tim Kee dream.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 01:09:38 PM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Ah hear de coaching staff eh get paid since February.
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 02:58:02 PM »
I see like coaches eh going training either, because them gyul complaining is only Waldrum going practice so he alone should take them to the qualifiers.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

1]; } ?>