May 14, 2024, 11:48:35 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the Jabloteh vs Toluca Game (23-Sept-09).  (Read 5255 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the Jabloteh vs Toluca Game (23-Sept-09).
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2009, 09:36:49 PM »
Right now Jabloteh looking so lost they couldn't find dey ass with ah map and ah flashlight.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2009, 09:41:42 PM »
Guys,
        jabloteh is not at the level of any Mex. team. The Mex has better ball control and are more fitter. Plus playing Toluca in the altitude is not helping Jab. cause. Them guys bun already. They lucky they down two.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2009, 09:42:36 PM »
well 3!!!

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2009, 09:42:47 PM »
Guys,
        jabloteh is not at the level of any Mex. team. The Mex has better ball control and are more fitter. Plus playing Toluca in the altitude is not helping Jab. cause. Them guys bun already. They lucky they down two.
Is this an excuse or an observation?
TnT Patriot

Offline #4

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • #YGBfiles: The Young, Gifted, and Black Files
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2009, 09:43:21 PM »
Pathetic!!

No concept of effort or team play. Lose the ball and walk back.

I can't believe that this is the best we have to offer....A Village Team.

These guys have no understanding of professionalism.

At the end of the game i'm sure all they talk about is a menial dribble or shot.

Wow!!!

Turn to d Connection match if you wanna see decent ball... Connection is running all over Comunicaciones. I couldn't bear watching more than the first half of the Jab match.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2009, 09:43:52 PM »
Deeks all that all well and good, but simple thing like first touch sorely lacking. I shame watching this on tv.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2009, 09:50:09 PM »
Jabloteh is playing almost exactly as the T&T national team. They only went up a gear after going 2-0 down then make the game so wide open it coulda easily been 5-0. Toluca is playing the typical Mexican style ball. Very predictable short 1, 2 passes that we seem to play like we have no clue what Mex teams have to offer.

But as Bad as Jab look they look exactly like T&T.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2009, 09:52:44 PM »
Dumpalewie,
 both.

Guys what all yuh shame about. That is what we have at home. It has nothing better. Connection is playing better but they playing against a weaker team. They scoring on the counter attack with the typical trini long ball.  If was Toluca I am not sure that kinder play could have worked.

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2009, 09:54:14 PM »
Travis Mulraine is the single worst professional footballer I have seen in a while!!!
TnT Patriot

Offline #4

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • #YGBfiles: The Young, Gifted, and Black Files
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2009, 10:07:08 PM »
Dumpalewie,
 both.

Guys what all yuh shame about. That is what we have at home. It has nothing better. Connection is playing better but they playing against a weaker team. They scoring on the counter attack with the typical trini long ball.  If was Toluca I am not sure that kinder play could have worked.

...And we must take into consideration- Toluca is like the Germany of Mexico, they've always been one of the strongest defensive teams in this hemisphere. Also, even though it may not look intimidating, that stadium of theirs (Estadio Nemacio Diaz) is ah stronghold. They simply don't lose there.

Hopefully Jab is learning from this experience, though, so they might be better prepared for future editions of CONCACAF CL.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2009, 10:20:08 PM »
Hard luck Jabloteh. They have to get a goal scorer to back up Jerol Forbes and strong holding mid to anchor the team. Earl Jean not there yet. Fenwick woulda discard 1/2 this Jab team.

Don't sleep on Jabloteh next season tho they have real youths knocking on the door  

Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2009, 10:23:28 PM »
Jab. has not been themselves ever since Clico went south. They don't have that confidence and bit of swagger as before. Losing a benefactor like that has affected the club  in mental way.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2009, 11:26:22 PM »
Jab. has not been themselves ever since Clico went south. They don't have that confidence and bit of swagger as before. Losing a benefactor like that has affected the club  in mental way.

Completely agreed Deeks. I also think Fenwick would have this side organized tighter, running a lil harder and made some player changes. Earl Jean is a proving to be a very good manager at PFL level, but CCL can't be easy for a 1st year coach

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2009, 12:40:37 AM »
All yuh in foreign cussin bout d level of football and cussin peeps 4 not goin HCS last wk maybe just maybe it eh worth yuh weeknite 2 go 2 c dat level of football. Just an observation.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2009, 05:42:22 AM »
All yuh in foreign cussin bout d level of football and cussin peeps 4 not goin HCS last wk maybe just maybe it eh worth yuh weeknite 2 go 2 c dat level of football. Just an observation.

Shyte sides or not the PFL still better than Haiti and JA leagues and real pepole go and support in those countries. More crowd does watch Intercol or Superleague than PFL, which football better? The quality of play is far better than crowd support would suggest.

Its not about cussing supporters. But when 10 people show up to watch the Caribbean club Champions in a CCL match where Frias running sweeter football than all our big EPL strikers combined it just brings it home that except for National teams football in T&T on pure life support.     

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2009, 07:04:16 AM »
highlights of the beating.

dem mexican side bad yes.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/F7H2fvZIOhk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/F7H2fvZIOhk</a>
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 07:06:18 AM by Andre »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2009, 07:21:43 AM »

Shyte sides or not the PFL still better than Haiti and JA leagues and real pepole go and support in those countries. More crowd does watch Intercol or Superleague than PFL, which football better? The quality of play is far better than crowd support would suggest.

Its not about cussing supporters. But when 10 people show up to watch the Caribbean club Champions in a CCL match where Frias running sweeter football than all our big EPL strikers combined it just brings it home that except for National teams football in T&T on pure life support.     

U want 2 compare Bourg wit Jabloteh. D only comparison is dat dey both from SJ. Mankind does always b tight wit dey school so yuh goin down wi yuh school. U eh have dat affiliation wit no clubside in TNT. So build dat 1st and lift d standard and peeps might just b willin 2 give up dey wed evenin. Bourg could get a wed evenin from me not Jabloteh and I neva went dey I from SJ so dat is meh school team. When I went d intercol finals u saw all d old soldiers from yuh yute who u used 2 go football wit. So it have peeps who will go football bu dey must have a reason 2 go and a CCL is not a good reason and if u can c it on tv and lookin dat bad y I will go next time after readin d comments here.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2009, 07:44:26 AM »
2 nil was de final score?
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2009, 07:46:37 AM »
see why yuh must read,ah now see ah thread with de score.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2009, 08:04:50 AM »

U want 2 compare Bourg wit Jabloteh. D only comparison is dat dey both from SJ. Mankind does always b tight wit dey school so yuh goin down wi yuh school. U eh have dat affiliation wit no clubside in TNT. So build dat 1st and lift d standard and peeps might just b willin 2 give up dey wed evenin. Bourg could get a wed evenin from me not Jabloteh and I neva went dey I from SJ so dat is meh school team. When I went d intercol finals u saw all d old soldiers from yuh yute who u used 2 go football wit. So it have peeps who will go football bu dey must have a reason 2 go and a CCL is not a good reason and if u can c it on tv and lookin dat bad y I will go next time after readin d comments here.

That is exactly the point Weary. People have to have a reason to watch, but its not only intercol tho. Real people used to watch Police, DF, Trintoc, Maple etc, not just school football.  Times change and the crowds are gone, lets not go into why that happened.

Skeene and the folks running this league talk big and they have done some good work, but when it comes to connecting with the public they have FAILED MISERABLY. The most important purposes of the league are player development and profit. A league with solid revenues can afford facilities to prepare players for national duty and retain the more entertaining ones.

In the modern environment teams without revenue we will never graduate players that will take us to the next level, unless we stick to the the TTFF model being used with the U20s. When Uncle Jack is gone we won't have the ability to continue down that road anymore.

Frankly as much as I love my local ball, unless the Pro-League board takes measures to address the piss poor attendance the I hope the league fails so we can start over and restructure it to better suit realites in T&T.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2009, 11:29:51 PM »
Zandolie

Life change so peeps eh have time 2 go football. Everybody doin classes in d evening etc so d time peeps had b4 just not there.

1]; } ?>