May 15, 2024, 03:47:55 AM

Author Topic: Juventus vs Inter  (Read 9956 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Juventus vs Inter
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2009, 02:08:06 PM »

You pull him out he mother birth canal to know "daiz just how HE is"?  All of us are the sum of our experiences... you didn't walk in dat yute shoes growing up in Palermo to know what he experienced that may have contributed to him being who he is today.

u have a valid point there, but just remember your words the next time u feel the need to belittle and cuss other people on the forum.  :beermug:

Fella I neither "cussed" nor "belittled" you... my apologies if that is how you took it.  I mere used a ridiculously exaggerated statement to point out to you just how ridiculously presumptive your statement about Balotelli was.

Too much beef does give yuh cancer  :beermug:
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 02:09:51 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2009, 02:10:35 PM »

You pull him out he mother birth canal to know "daiz just how HE is"?  All of us are the sum of our experiences... you didn't walk in dat yute shoes growing up in Palermo to know what he experienced that may have contributed to him being who he is today.

u have a valid point there, but just remember your words the next time u feel the need to belittle and cuss other people on the forum.  :beermug:

Fella I neither "cussed" nor "belittled" you... my apologies if that is how you took it.  I mere used a ridiculously exaggerated statement to point out to you just how ridiculously presumptive your statement about Balotelli was.

wait wait wait
something NOT COMPUTING here
who de hell have Bakes password
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline scarface

• Hero Warrior
  • ultra del vicchia signora
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2009, 02:11:37 PM »

wait wait wait
something NOT COMPUTING here
who de hell have Bakes password

:devil:

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2009, 02:21:32 PM »

no, you've never done that to me. I was speaking about the abuse that does spewing about amongst forumites that does be sickening sometimes. Check back some of your (and others) past posts and u will see what i mean. :beermug:
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 02:25:47 PM by sammy »
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2009, 08:24:09 PM »
no, you've never done that to me. I was speaking about the abuse that does spewing about amongst forumites that does be sickening sometimes. Check back some of your (and others) past posts and u will see what i mean. :beermug:

I have no idea what my previous posts or statements to others have to do with the discussion about Balotelli... but whatever.

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2009, 10:44:25 PM »
ppl just need to realize that Balotelli being an arrogant idiot has nothing to do with color or race, daiz just how HE is.

Yeah, just like C. Ronaldo, right?

that wasnt a shot at inter breds, so u cud leave u lil rivalry/ jealously thoughts about Utd out of this.

I doh like how balotelli does act as a youth man. He could be serious about his game without all that confrontational crap. Look at how (for example) Essien does play he game.....real serious, real intense, but yet there is a clear difference in his attitude.

I hope the boy not like that outside the field nah. he reminding me of some of those ignorant youths yuh does bounce up down here. Yeah life was probably hard for them as youths, but thats no reason to grow up opposing and bullying ppl.

No jealousy here boss, was just making a point. You come out and brand the 18 yr old youth an "arrogant idiot", stating it as fact (apparently because that's just how HE is). Now I can only assume u came to this judgement based on maybe what, a handful of times seeing him on the field? You probably know nothing bout the boy's life and experiences, yet you make such a snap judgement.
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

giggsy11

« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2009, 06:10:24 AM »
ppl just need to realize that Balotelli being an arrogant idiot has nothing to do with color or race, daiz just how HE is.

Yeah, just like C. Ronaldo, right?

that wasnt a shot at inter breds, so u cud leave u lil rivalry/ jealously thoughts about Utd out of this.

I doh like how balotelli does act as a youth man. He could be serious about his game without all that confrontational crap. Look at how (for example) Essien does play he game.....real serious, real intense, but yet there is a clear difference in his attitude.

I hope the boy not like that outside the field nah. he reminding me of some of those ignorant youths yuh does bounce up down here. Yeah life was probably hard for them as youths, but thats no reason to grow up opposing and bullying ppl.

Sammy ah hear yuh, but remember Essien is older and his life experiences may have been different than Balotelli's. I to also hope how he carries himself different off the field, but who knows why he carries himself like that on the field but no one will know until he is asked. May be he  doesn't think anything is wrong with it, may he thinks he needs to be like that to be sucessful, may be he is responding to how others respond to him; it could many things. But I think we all hope for the best for him, but keep in mind he also needs to develop has a person and a player. His agressiveness actually reminds me of Micah Richards.
Cheers-
PS: Please no predictions for the United game ;D

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2009, 08:10:32 AM »
well i guess i let my emotions get the better of me in my judgment, so i retract my earlier statement - to an extent.

----

On a side note, if a youth man sites his upbringing as a reason to be bullying, abusive, aggressive and maybe even murderous on the street or in the workplace or in the home, is it okay to accept his upbringing as an excuse for his behavior?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2009, 09:28:36 AM »
well i guess i let my emotions get the better of me in my judgment, so i retract my earlier statement - to an extent.

----

On a side note, if a youth man sites his upbringing as a reason to be bullying, abusive, aggressive and maybe even murderous on the street or in the workplace or in the home, is it okay to accept his upbringing as an excuse for his behavior?

Well a person's upbringing may bring some level of understanding of a person's behaviour, but at the end of the day the person must know the difference between right and wrong, and act accordingly. Does Balotelli seem to have a bit of an attitude?-Yes he does....but i also know he's only 18 and still has some maturing to do. Therefore I find it unfair to rush to any judgement.
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2009, 11:03:10 AM »
Juventus chants were not racism, says Mourinho

Inter Milan striker Mario Balotelli encountered ignorance, not racism, when he was abused by fans at Juventus, the Serie A leaders’ coach Jose Mourinho said on Wednesday.

Juventus were ordered to play their next home league game behind closed doors on Monday after sections of the crowd in Turin chanted “a black Italian does not exist” at the 18-year-old, who scored in Saturday’s 1-1 draw.

Balotelli, an Italy under-21 international, was born in Palermo but is of Ghanaian descent.

“I don’t think it’s racism,” Mourinho told a news conference. “It’s an ignorant, stupid, infantile way to show that I don’t like this player.”

(continue)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 11:05:01 AM by Zeppo »
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2009, 01:07:03 PM »
Inter Milan striker Mario Balotelli encountered ignorance, not racism, when he was abused by fans at Juventus, the Serie A leaders’ coach Jose Mourinho said on Wednesday.

I hear him on this, but ignorance is not an excuse. Maybe their punishment will "enlighten" them to the fact that there are consequences for the things we say/do, even if their meaning was misunderstood.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2009, 01:45:20 PM »
As I have said before, for all the things I does see men getting away with  in football, it amazes me, the things that people, fans and players alike, do actually get up in arms about.  Man does cheat on de pitch, cost other teams goals, points, places in the standings and money and men does accept it as being "part of the game."
A black man prove to have a little more flavour, a little more feistiness to his personality than he ought to (after all, black man supposed to know he place, right?) and men want to make an issue of his behaviour more than what could possibly the behaviour around him that may be making him react in certain ways.  I SURE if you ask these Black players around the world, about the kinds of treatment they recieve throughout their travels, I'm sure it eh no bed of roses.  These fellas probably have to put up with all kindsa shit being said to them on and off the pitch, not to mention some of the things being thrown at them in various parts of Europe.  Not too long ago I remember seeing a thread somewhere (might not have even been on this forum) about how Black players get treated by some of their teams' OWN FANS in some countries in Europe.  ONE MAN showing himself to be a little less than passive like all the other good soldiers and we have all these experts want to come out and cry about all what wrong with HE. STEUPS!! Haul all ah allyuh arse oui!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2009, 03:26:59 PM »
anyone knows what the chants were?
(Muslim)

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2009, 03:34:41 PM »

'A Black Italian does not Exist'

discuss

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2009, 03:38:30 PM »

discuss

nah daiz nastiness. The man doh deserve that esp since he blank Ghana and pledged his allegiance to italy

(i still stand by my earlier comments though)
(Muslim)

giggsy11

« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2009, 03:39:23 PM »

discuss

"We will never accept you as one of our own because you are black?"

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2009, 03:49:47 PM »

discuss

Balotelli was born IN Italy to Ghanian parents, so he's Italian by birth, nationality, citizenship, etc. If there were no black Italians before, then he'll be the first black Italian - as hard as that is to believe.

Let's take racism, black, white, yellow, brown out of it for a moment and compare it to something more relevant that we can relate to.

1. There are lots of naturalised Trinidadians who have their hearts and loyalties in Trinidad - even though they live in the US. They have children that are born, raised and schooled in the United States, but these children still refer to themselves as "Trinidadian". Same goes with Jamaicans, Mexicans, etc.

2. Then you have the youth who played for T&T at U-17 because he felt he was Trinidadian enough to want to play for, and have enough talent to be able to play for Trinidad at the U17 WC.
He make the side, and then turn his back on TT for the U-20 WCQ/ WC.

No doubt he was raised in a home/ situation pointed out in #1.
So what would be the reaction in #2 if Americans had said he was not American for U-20 level? - even though he was born there.
Or what if Trinidadians had said, he is not Trinidadian for the U-17 WC because he was not born here?

throw parties, not grenades.

giggsy11

« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2009, 04:23:07 PM »
Why does it appear that some of the same people who are so up in arms regarding racism but have no problem callin people/ referin tuh people as 'bullerman dis and bullerman that on this site ? Or is that kind of discrimination is not deemed a problem?  Or men/women gettin riled up because dey can identify with the race of the person?

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2009, 05:00:51 PM »
Why does it appear that some of the same people who are so up in arms regarding racism but have no problem callin people/ referin tuh people as 'bullerman dis and bullerman that on this site ? Or is that kind of discrimination is not deemed a problem?  Or men/women gettin riled up because dey can identify with the race of the person?

good point...again Tribalism- as I said earlier on this topic. Fear/aversion to differences. 

It's a human trait- everyone is guilty of some form of it.

Racism gets the most attention because of how influential (damaging) it has proven to be given the impact that it has had on the world social dynamic that we know today.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2009, 05:54:07 PM »

Look at the two statements:

"A Black Italian does not exist" and "CRonaldo is a bullerman"

One is true, and one is false. You determine which is which.

Allyuh men/ women just gettin riled up because allyuh can identify with the team a person belongs to.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2009, 06:09:51 PM »

Allyuh men/ women just gettin riled up because allyuh can identify with the team a person belongs to.

So which team yuh really saying Giggsy11 identifying with... the Black Italians or the bullermen?

giggsy11

« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2009, 06:49:20 PM »

So which team yuh really saying Giggsy11 identifying with... the Black Italians or the bullermen?

Ha, ha, look who is back to share some more about himself. Ah, I see all I had to do is dangle the 'bullerman' carrot and here you come running to speak and thus share on your specialty. Well it will be a short session this week-your question confirms the word 'bullerman' continues to trigger your self loathing and your continued desire to share that with forumites. Looking forward to your response, but I must say this last one was disappointing and pretty weak- didn't we go over this already last week?

Offline TriniItalian

• Sr. Warrior
  • Never Wait to Procrastinate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2009, 06:57:21 PM »
lol this forum is real jones yes bake n shark u is a real ass lol
A.W.A.T.T. INFORMANT

giggsy11

« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2009, 06:59:02 PM »

Think motivation and intent!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2009, 07:52:26 PM »

Ha, ha, look who is back to share some more about himself. Ah, I see all I had to do is dangle the 'bullerman' carrot and here you come running to speak and thus share on your specialty. Well it will be a short session this week-your question confirms the word 'bullerman' continues to trigger your self loathing and your continued desire to share that with forumites. Looking forward to your response, but I must say this last one was disappointing and pretty weak- didn't we go over this already last week?

Dred I ent even bother read dat^^ long-winded pack ah ass.  Man talking about racism and you get vex because you and yuh bullerman bredrins get leff out.  Yuh should move to Vermont, dat way yuh could dangle all the "bullerman carrot" yuh want and nobody will call yuh out on yuh bulla tendencies.

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2009, 08:59:34 PM »
Dred I ent even bother read dat^^ long-winded pack ah ass.  Man talking about racism and you get vex because you and yuh bullerman bredrins get leff out.   Yuh should move to Vermont, dat way yuh could dangle all the "bullerman carrot" yuh want and nobody will call yuh out on yuh bulla tendencies.

Oh no you didn't

:rotfl:

giggsy11

« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2009, 05:36:46 AM »

Dred I ent even bother read dat^^ long-winded pack ah ass.  Man talking about racism and you get vex because you and yuh bullerman bredrins get leff out.  Yuh should move to Vermont, dat way yuh could dangle all the "bullerman carrot" yuh want and nobody will call yuh out on yuh bulla tendencies.

That's right get all your self hatred out! When YOU move to Vermont let me know, then I will know that you stopped being in DENIAL about your sexuality. You have zero credibility when it come to taking about discrimination because you don't even respect your self. If you did, you would not be polluting the forum with your homophobic rants/spunk and continued attempts to present like you are educated, professional and a decent human being-and then you have the nerve to speak out on racism? I am not surprise because all of that is part of hating ones self. Keep on hating and projecting brother! Look forward to the next session and your next round of projecting (self hating).
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 05:52:51 AM by giggsy11 »

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2009, 04:03:15 AM »
Balotelli again abused by Juventus fans

Juventus fans again sang chants against Mario Balotelli on Wednesday just four days after racially abusing the Inter Milan striker during a Serie A match, Italian media reported.

Sections of crowd at Turin’s Stadio Olimpico briefly chanted “Balotelli son of a ..” in Wednesday’s Italian Cup semi-final second leg against Lazio, the ANSA news agency said.

(continue)
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

1]; } ?>