May 26, 2024, 11:19:43 AM

Author Topic: Judge fairly TnT.  (Read 22945 times)

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Re: Judge fairly TnT.
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2006, 05:25:10 PM »
Now don't get me wrong every coach has the right to choose the personalities that he deems the best. It is not just about the best player but who can form a part of the best team.

But there is so much bad blood and distrust surrounding the Corneals (that they are responsibble for) that, with the amount of players that Anton would have to ignore or avoid, he would be seriously handicapped compared to other coaches.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2006, 05:25:53 PM »
Also with regard to Anton. Because he have all the certificates doesn't mean he is a good coach.

If he take a team to a tournament and they underprepared it is his fault. As far as I know he has no real successes in coaching to speak of. He is living off certificates. Do you realize the Klinsman and Van Basten had no real paper qualifications before taking over the German and Dutch teams. Admittedly they were big players but Anton was no big player.

On that note I respect Williams more for his success as a player and coach of Petrotrin.

The only reason that Anton is where he is, is because of his father. Anywhere else, he'd be selling cars by now.
TnT Patriot

truetrini

« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2006, 05:29:25 PM »
Also with regard to Anton. Because he have all the certificates doesn't mean he is a good coach.

If he take a team to a tournament and they underprepared it is his fault. As far as I know he has no real successes in coaching to speak of. He is living off certificates. Do you realize the Klinsman and Van Basten had no real paper qualifications before taking over the German and Dutch teams. Admittedly they were big players but Anton was no big player.

On that note I respect Williams more for his success as a player and coach of Petrotrin.

The only reason that Anton is where he is, is because of his father. Anywhere else, he'd be selling cars by now.

true certificates doh translate tuh goos coach.

de point is de technical team appoint him.

he is ah corneal so he getting hard wood...dat is he greatest hurdle.

I eh know de man, but all ah dem who say dey know him cyar say why he is so bad...not one ah dem.

and dey saying dat brian williams is ah dog too.

so why/

post the trute here and end it all.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2006, 05:31:00 PM »
the bottom line is beenie knows whos good enough to be called into camps, and who isnt. otherwise, we'd have every player in the country in camps. leo and whim have done scouting. so whats the big deal? if youre not good enough to get called to camp then sorry.
Hart for president

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2006, 06:36:44 PM »
true or not true...I eh feeling that letter. no matter how 'fair' the selection was...someone was going to cry about not getting picked and say the coaches being biased.

against adversity, players have to rise up and come back stronger next time. nobody's national team future is over because they miss out this rounds

big big players with huge egos around the world performing for big clubs and eh getting no sweat when WC come around...prime example is Seedorf.

it might sound unfair, but this youth cyah cry cuz he probably not 100% sure what the coaches looking for. Watch the documentary Ginga....IN f**king skills-crazy BRAZIL...one setta skills men get blank in a trial cuz de coach say he looking for big strong physical players. You eh think the more technically gifted players scratch dey head and wonder how the hell dey didn't get pick.

Anton and co. might be crooked as fu** but adversity will be everywhere ina  footballer's career. crying to the editor of a publication is not the way to fight back.

Offline trinicritic

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
THIS MAY BE OUR FIRST AND LAST
« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2006, 06:55:36 PM »
Tears,tears and more tears. We in the World Cup.Did we play to get there?I'm not sure.We are so fortunate right now we don't even realise it.We have successful qualified for a world cup but we lack the tools.Why?The reason is simple Trinidad create their own demons.From youth we praise the young for their individual talent and never allow them to develop a meaning for the word team.This attitude is continued at the Secondary School Level where players are individually praised for a team achievement and when the team loses its the team problem.They may say, that individual needs to be on a better team.Hence he develops an invincible attitude and this hinders his progress.Where are all the STARS of the SS FL.Most, not all nowhere to be found.At some point due to these players reputation and not performance they are chosen on past legacies to represent the country.Youngsters train day an night hoping to where our national colors,but due to the inconsistency of the coaches and staff,players are left in the rain.I am not speaking in ignorance here,this is something that I experienced.Town coaches, favor town players and east, south and other coaches also favor their players.Sometimes I went to trials and already new that I would not be selected because apart from going up against players, I was also going up against coaches.Once i said I never wanted to play for Trinidad again.however,I realised that I had to help make the change for my younger brother and all the youngsters of Trinidad and Tobago to get have a fair chance.Leo I can't point a finger at you.Yet we must question,over the years Trinidad and Tobago senior team drop and bring back the same players.Are the players of country that bad that we have so few to choose from.Or is that we are not giving the opportunity for individuals to excel where it is needed.Trinidad and Tobago does not like itself.We need and outsider thanks to Leo to display that dishonesty and deceit will reap you no benefits.Trinidad and Tobago I am happy we are in the World Cup,yet I am sad.Because some of the BULL Sh.t still exist and these fools think that it has done us some good in reaching where we are.TNT BEWARE THIS BEWARE THIS MAY BE OUR FIRST AND LAST WORLD CUP IF WE DON'T CHANGE.

Offline brucekeros

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2006, 07:03:53 PM »
people brian and anton is dirty fellas...them fellas does favor players and they dont like anyone dem men does turn on yuh like false gold. thats not fair man because they are just making the youths give up soccer because we dont get a fair chance when it comes to  screening sessions.could imagine i was home for the christmas and went to the game against the u21 and that dada head brian who knew me and coached me  at w connection put me left back to play when he knew fully well i am a right midfielder because why one of he lick bamsee boys  plays that position and he wanted to make sure he was in his rightfull position..tell me is that fair, but no seen brian all the best boy yuh pork eating rasta.
Clayton Morris all the way jed if yuh doin shit and yuh not ready he will tell yuh plain but he also gives u a fair chance.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 07:27:18 PM by Tallman »

Offline brucekeros

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2006, 07:14:27 PM »
ah fell brian and them promise truetrini and jahyouth ah free package to go and see the world cup ;D ;D but when time come is "no" ticket in allyuh ass and then allyuh go feel how we feel used and betrayed.

truetrini

« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2006, 07:22:24 PM »
why yuh change yuh profile?

yuh is ah imps and ah shit hound 

Offline shooter

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2006, 07:23:57 PM »
truetrini you is an illiterate egotistical c&^%t is time we give you ah tikki timeout

Offline brucekeros

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2006, 07:25:43 PM »
ah wish d socawarriors all the best though and hopes everything goes well in germany... ah hope everything goes good for mih boy ateba charels  who is  currently with the team big up boy and god bless u son yuh will be part of the world cup squad.

truetrini

« Reply #71 on: February 02, 2006, 07:27:29 PM »
truetrini you is an illiterate egotistical c&^%t is time we give you ah tikki timeout

thanks coming from you that statement has great validity.

again my thanks.

fabio

« Reply #72 on: February 02, 2006, 07:31:59 PM »

again my thanks.

truetrini, hahahahahahahhhaaha.....lol. ah just cracking me up. you is ah real crazy man wee!!!! are you a footballer?

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 02, 2006, 07:32:29 PM »
people brian and anton is dirty fellas...them fellas does favor players and they dont like anyone dem men does turn on yuh like false gold. thats not fair man because they are just making the youths give up soccer because we dont get a fair chance when it comes to  screening sessions.could imagine i was home for the christmas and went to the game against the u21 and that dada head brian who knew me and coached me  at w connection put me left back to play when he knew fully well i am a right midfielder because why one of he lick bamsee boys  plays that position and he wanted to make sure he was in his rightfull position..tell me is that fair, but no seen brian all the best boy yuh pork eating rasta.
Clayton Morris all the way jed if yuh doin shit and yuh not ready he will tell yuh plain but he also gives u a fair chance.

Maybe Brian was doing you a favor, instead of sending you home early ;D :devil: ;D
Live large and prosper!

truetrini

« Reply #74 on: February 02, 2006, 07:34:05 PM »

Maybe Brian was doing you a favor, instead of sending you home early ;D :devil: ;D

dco yuh done know is true.

shit snake..so he get ah run still becasue Brian as lookin gout fuh him..not wanting tuh crush his fragile..obviously, ego.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 08:28:55 PM by Tallman »

truetrini

« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2006, 07:35:43 PM »

again my thanks.

truetrini, hahahahahahahhhaaha.....lol. ah just cracking me up. you is ah real crazy man wee!!!! are you a footballer?

fabio, me eh go lie...ah coulda run ah little ball, but when I ent trin ity, man like Chinnas was running things so i couldnt make de Intercol team, I play B Colts.

I eh shame.  I play other sports better though and even represent T&T at de national level

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2006, 07:36:50 PM »

shit snake..so he get ah run still becasue Brian as lookin gout fuh him..not wanting tuh crush his fragile..obviously, ego.

truetrini,  you doh know what going on with player ras. you just on this site because yuh aint have nothing else to do.  if you backing them fellas so strong something wrong ras......
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 08:30:30 PM by Tallman »

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2006, 07:40:54 PM »
See that's another reason for you being LEFT BACK!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D :rotfl:
Brian found you your best position!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 08:31:08 PM by Tallman »
Live large and prosper!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2006, 07:41:50 PM »
Everybody needs to relax......

The kinda abuse I see men throwing at eachother is uncalled for after a harmless letter.

The author is disappointed that either he or some players that he knew didn't make the cut. He has the right to express that disappointment if he so feels. If he thinks the coach was biased- fine. That's the power of free speech, so let him talk. He is obviously not the only one who is of the said opinion.

The sad fact that every seems to have missed is that all coaches are biased. ALL !!........and the bias is not necessarily an evil thing. It is a human imperfection. One's ability in football will always be judged subjectively. If you go around the forum tonight and ask opinions on who is the best player in the world is, there will be different opinions. Even when men ask for opinions on who was the man of the match in the warrior games, we get different opinions.

A team is a unit whose performance is contingent on the strengths of the working relationships within the unit. A coach is more likely to pick players that he is familiar with. Players that he knows are easy to coach, that he has had a long running relationship with and he knows how they react under given circumstances. If you are a total unknown, to knock a player with a tight relationship with the coach off a team, you have to be head and shoulders better than him........

eg. If Ancellotti were to leave Milan, he might take Pirlo with him, not because he thinks Pirlo is the best middie in the world, but because they have such a long standing relationship and they enjoy working with eachother, and he knows him like a child......(that's just a hypothetical example, I know nothing about Pirlo and Carlo's relationship)......

Coaches sometimes even take assistants with them, not because they think their assistant is the best thing ever, but because of their relationship....

Yes it sucks when able players can't break into a squad that they are good enough to play in, but let's face facts and get real. That is life. Relationships, relationships, relationsihps...they make the world go around. Cry all you want because that is your right...but the sooner you grow up and realize the ways of the world, the better........

Everyone has to prove their worth....some more than others.......In a trial, those who need to prove themselves more than others, just have to bring it....simple as that.... because that's just how human beings operate not just Brian Williams and Anton Corneal.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 07:44:51 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

truetrini

« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2006, 07:43:28 PM »
listen shitsnake..I never even talk tuh dem fellas..i eh defend nobody.

Is assholes like you who badmouthing de men and when ah ask why yuh say dey is dog an ting yuh calling meh names.

Yuh get drop becasue yuh is ah shit snake.

T&T going World Cup..I go be dey and you go be watching it on TV..yuh is ah broke down shit snake.

Ah looking fuh ah fella tuh mow meh lawn come spring yuh awant ah wuk?

allyuh feel allyuh smart?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 08:32:52 PM by Tallman »

Offline brucekeros

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2006, 07:43:59 PM »
kingman thanks for understanding boy these fellas who giving we opposition dont no one ass and only when it happens to one of their family members they will understand.me not vex but ah wish ah cud talk to truetrini and explain to him the happenins but the man just to ignorant and not getting the point.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2006, 07:45:42 PM »
This thread real sad now yes. No wonder the football not going anywhere.

To all the new men who here getting on rahtid...

Allyuh men is probably good ballers and know good ballers, allyuh men have experience with the National set up. That is great, that is exactly what we want on the board men with knowledge to provide input into TnT football topics.

But what allyuh coming with... a set of personal attacks and intolerance for other peoples views. Yes Anton and Brian are not fair, they are inexperienced and they are not great coaches. But even so what is the point of fighting that down now?

Yuh agree with the letter.... great, yuh feel more needs to be said ....then write more letters, but allyuh men bringing the level of discussion on the board right down.

TT you too could just overs this talk because it is clear that allyuh not really arguing anymore, just attacking each other.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 07:58:20 PM by JDB »
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

truetrini

« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2006, 07:46:42 PM »
kingman thanks for understanding boy these fellas who giving we opposition dont no one ass and only when it happens to one of their family members they will understand.me not vex but ah wish ah cud talk to truetrini and explain to him the happenins but the man just to ignorant and not getting the point.
 yuh lie..and stop talking tuh yuhself.

yuh eh fooling me at all at all.

I have been asking fuh hours what dese coaches do except drop yuh ass and yuh cyar explain?

steups.  shit snakes always feel dey is de best.

JDB. all ah asking is what dese coaches do?  for about 3 hours now..and all dem foolers doiing is cussing.

ah see yuh point doh ah done with dem

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2006, 07:47:07 PM »
The camps inTT over the Christmas holidays were to shortlist players for the soon to begin CAC and Olympics qualifiers. Not so? ???
Live large and prosper!

fabio

« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2006, 07:51:02 PM »

[/quoute}

truetrini, you doh know what going on with player ras. you just on this site because yuh aint have nothing else to do. if you backing them fellas so strong something wrong ras......

OH SHIT KING MAN, YUH REALLY HIT D MAN HARD DEY RAS!!! EASY HIM UP. THAT AINT CALLED FOR. HE ADMIT IT, HE IS NOT NO FOOTBALLER AND WAS NEVER REALLY AROUND THE FOOTBALL SEEN IN TRINIDAD. HE DONT KNOW WHAT GOING. LET HIM TALK. THAT IS OK. WE DOH NEED TO GET ON SO RAS. AH UNDERSTAND MEN FUSTRATION AND THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO GET ON SO.

FLEX, THIS LETTER OBVIOUSLY HAVE A LOT OF TRUTH IN IT. I THINK THIS ARTICLE PRODUCE THE MOST RESPONSES EVER SINCE AH READING THESE THINGS HERE. AH HAVE TO ADMIT, NOT ALL OF THEM WAS POSITIVE BUT IT STIR UP SOME TROUBLE WHICH IS GOOD. TTFF, LET THE INVESTIGATION BEGIN!!!!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 08:34:52 PM by Tallman »

Offline brucekeros

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 02, 2006, 07:52:42 PM »
yeh ah no that yuh really  getting ah free package from dem men yuh stink bullerman yuh have no shame.u no ah broke yuh asshole but one thing ah no for sure ah goin to germany and is my money pay for it.
how low, yuh cudda go and work cepep and save ah money.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 08:36:37 PM by Tallman »

fabio

« Reply #86 on: February 02, 2006, 07:54:12 PM »
yeh ah no that yuh really  getting ah free package from dem men yuh stink bullerman yuh have no shame.u no ah broke yuh asshole but one thing ah no for sure ah goin to germany and is my money pay for it.
how low, yuh cudda go and work cepep and save ah money.

HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH :rotfl: EASY FELLA.....EASY, THAT AINT CALLED FOR. AH UNDERSTAND YOUR FUSTRATION THOUGH!!!! BUT EASY
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 08:36:23 PM by Tallman »

Offline brucekeros

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 02, 2006, 07:57:27 PM »
big up jdb yuh talk sense dred one love .

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 02, 2006, 07:58:23 PM »
Kingman, Brucekeros and Fabio...no disrespect but allyuh bringing down the quality of the forum here...

OK go on and cuss me too.....but seriously is a togetherness vibe we tryin to perpetuate on here. Arguments will get heated at times, and we have our differences, but that kinda explicit talk allyuh gettin on with not helping anything...cool down and mellow out nah......

The youths of T&T reading the forum too.....a lil picong is natural.....but keep it positive as much as yuh could

Truetrini stop encouragin' them.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 08:01:35 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline brucekeros

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 02, 2006, 08:00:02 PM »
truetrini one love dred and nuff respect because this not getting anwhere so hope yuh enjoy the world cup and blessings.wish i cud talk to u though but not over socawarriors.bless

1]; } ?>