June 02, 2024, 01:46:54 PM

Author Topic: WN Canada and TRN 2nd Annual Family Fun Day and Small Goal Soccer Tournament  (Read 8742 times)

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
I attended many a WN events in TO namely "hardball" to see ah replay of tnt vs bahrain the lime was sweet, bounce up ah red man who say he started this web site years ago and then passed the tourch to the now crew, also talk to ah chinee fella from trini who own's 'toronto lime' web site, other event at "sando's" for TNT vs Swden the best feeling ever for me in tnt football after dat game ah had to smoke ah cig.. then SW sweat in Mississauga meet nuff WN supporters, men like 'DUTTY" etc.. this thing like caribana, ah few trini's start something 40 years ago now millions loving it, looking forward to the next lime...link meh if yuh need meh...
If yuh serious contact dragon..and he will tell you where we need help. We still need some volunteers to help out on de day,
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
BIG UP tuh all yuh men dat organizing de event. Too bad I go be woking my ass off at me store.

so wham?  you cyah get two crackhead in de neighbourhood to run de store fuh yuh for a couple hours?

Is how much Bentley yuh want to buy so?
.....look 'on de block' call mih out like ah owe he some money...come up to de sweat and pay de man nah
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Organic, ah go link dragon, but de last time I talk to dragon ha wanted meh to join a commando squad to clean up tnt,and  dutty ah bringing ah oxygen tank jess fur you, yuh done know two sprint up an down de field an yuh ron out ah oxygen, an MR. ORGANIC,the man with the biggest mouth on de planet,when we link up as we say in TNT, "we go talk"....

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
BIG UP tuh all yuh men dat organizing de event. Too bad I go be woking my ass off at me store.

so wham?  you cyah get two crackhead in de neighbourhood to run de store fuh yuh for a couple hours?

Is how much Bentley yuh want to buy so?
.....look 'on de block' call mih out like ah owe he some money...come up to de sweat and pay de man nah

LOL  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Organic, ah go link dragon, but de last time I talk to dragon ha wanted meh to join a commando squad to clean up tnt,and  dutty ah bringing ah oxygen tank jess fur you, yuh done know two sprint up an down de field an yuh ron out ah oxygen, an MR. ORGANIC,the man with the biggest mouth on de planet,when we link up as we say in TNT, "we go talk"....

??? ??? ??? ??? ::) ::) ::)  Could it be de one and only lol hahhahahahahah  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

TrinInfinite

the family day is on toronto lime now, 3 million plus hits per 3 weeks... that is mileage..

www.toronto-lime.com

God is de BOSS...

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Nice to see Flex site up there, goood work TI, I wish I could make that.....

http://www.toronto-lime.com/flyers/070826_soccer_tourney.jpg
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

TrinInfinite

thanx breddah... always tryin tuh big up meh breddah flex.. :beermug:

God is de BOSS....

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

God is de BOSS....

yeah gino this lookin real good
nice flyer
yuh done good  :beermug:

TrinInfinite

God is de BOSS....

yeah gino this lookin real good
nice flyer
yuh done good :beermug:

thanx breddah, credit has 2 b given to trn for the flyer layout also... i thought you were making de trip? ;D

God is de BOSS....

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
TI dat looking goood
allya have a great time
addendum:
and nice one with the food drive, there Organic ;)
it go make a few people christmas a bit better
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 03:39:30 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

TrinInfinite

TI dat looking goood
allya have a great time
and nice one with the food drive
go make a few people christmas a bit better

thanx breddah, the food drive is all organic, he deserves full credit for dat... but overall it is going well..

God is de BOSS...

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
For the sunnybrook park ppl
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2007, 04:00:01 PM »
Ok, now that ah sleep and mih head clear, I should strike a pre defensive blow for mihself

Just in case it had any complainin or contention after the game....I should state that RasIred brother aka gapers bring one big ass bottle ah rum in he cooler and everytime ah pass he force mih to drink ah BIG cup of whatever it was in de rum bottle (somehow ah manage to pass by dem ah few times)

when I had was to ref de finals game...I shoulda recognize dat tings was real bad when I flip de coin and coudnt tell de difference beetween head or tails....de two captains of the opposin teams was givin mih ah look like "WDMC? you retarded or wha?"

So anyway ah think tings went smoodly after dat, but any bad calls on my part will have to be blamed on de man who bring de puncheon

Right-o

Regards
D. Utty
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline bacchanalwomantt

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: For the sunnybrook park ppl
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2007, 06:45:31 PM »
Dutty, I know at least one man was looking fuh dat puncheon...

Didn't get a chance to check out yuh reffing skills fuh de finals...busy trying to run away wid de roti and curry!!! :rotfl: And keeping a eye on some lil chirren who was too cute too bad and VERY well behaved and polite...

Offline bacchanalwomantt

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2007, 07:46:26 PM »
Now dat Ah water de garden and admire de last blooming of de flowers (because summer is on its way out), Ah have time now to write a small ting bout de Sunnybrook small goal tournament yesterday and to send out a great thank you to all de organizers...Pufftrini, de man wid de horn wid de mostest; Dragon; Grande; TI and Organic...allyuh did a really great job...but Ah know behind every good man organizer, dey is a woman in de background doing de REAL wuck...big up to allyuh wife/girlfriend/woman/woman friends...

Umm...where to start...I was told to arrive around 11:45AM because I was bringing one of the refs for the tournament...but as I know meh people and dem, Ah decide to call ahead of time...only to be told a one o'clock turn up would be nice...

We get dey...de weather was fantastic...not blistering hot and not too cool...jes perfect...plenty blue sky and sun...what more could we ask for a Sunday afternoon lime in de T-Dot.

Oh, and a set a sandfly attacking people like crazy...it was a good ting Ah walk with meh Off...it turn out to be a life saver fuh everybody...de women and dem who was dey get bite by dem rude sandfly in hideaway place...

By midafternoon, people were trickling in...liming started...de tournament people and dem was getting dey small goal ting organized...people introducing deyself and odders renewing contact after last year...de atmosphere was real on...

Dere was food and drink galore...dey put meh in charge a dishing out de food...and so Ah get to meet people dat way...

I didn't watch de tournament at all because Ah was busy liming, dishing out food and watching a couple of cute chirren play wid a dog...but from all accounts, de games and dem sounded exciting...All Ah know is dat de white team win, right, Dutty?...

A great heartfelt thank you to the organizers for taking the time out to put together this second annual fête match...as I reflected on my way home last night, I realized that indeed I had a lot of fun and totally enjoyed de liming wid fellow board posters, like Dutty, who Ah finally met in person and whose postings Ah read on and off, and the entire day...thank you so much for that. I know that it must not have been easy at times but dividends were truly paid out yesterday afternoon as I glanced around at de scene....de chirren being totally carefree, running around and simply having a real good time...de adults and dem liming and talking in groups...talk about a real nice Sunday afternoon lime...it real remind meh bout growing up back home around de savannah on a Sunday afternoon...Sunnybrook was like dat yesterday...nuff cricket was taking place a ways off from where we were playing football...football and cricket on a Sunday afternoon...

I also had a pleasant but short chat with Colin Samuel (he seems kinda shy) who I saw in action the night before at BMO Field... :o

I'm looking forward to next year's which can only get better and better...let's hope even more posters turn out next year to soak in de atmosphere and to meet fellow board posters.... :D

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2007, 08:09:12 PM »
Thank bw..lol. What i appreciate is that though u hardly  on de forum to ole talk u does come out and support de events...
 :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline bacchanalwomantt

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2007, 08:14:46 PM »
Oh Lawdy do...how could Ah forget de LIVE riddim section and de tassa drumming...if Ah wasn't dishing out food, Ah woulda do a lil doolahin ting to accompany de tassa drumming... :rotfl: Ah well llove a tassa drum...and dat riddim section was de flavour to de whole fête match yesterday...dem was like de lime yuh does drop in a cuba libre to add jes de right spice... ;)

Offline bacchanalwomantt

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2007, 08:16:36 PM »
Thank bw..lol. What i appreciate is that though u hardly  on de forum to ole talk u does come out and support de events...
 :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Well, if not fuh anyting else, Ah does be a true Trini...if dey was handing out degree in liming at UWI in meh day, Ah woulda sure den mek a First Class Honours...wherever dey have a good lime, I in dat!!!!

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
Well TI, and de rest of de Toronto crew, I must congratulate you guys.

From de pics, it look like a really nice day was had by all. Allyuh beat we back dey, rhythm section and tassa drummers and ting. Mama!  ;D

Well, dem other regions have dey wuk cut out now, dey have to keep up de standard for 2007.
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2007, 05:38:00 AM »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2007, 03:04:42 PM »
Boy, my head was so nice on sunday...if yuh did aks mih then ah woulda tell yuh yes..dais me self

Dat youth acquit himself very well...de fellah come troo in he official accredited ref uniform an ting...do ah good job too
But dem fellahs start to 'advantage' him because he was small....dias why ah had was to go out and handle de first half of de fiinal game

He take over the 2nd half nicely

I forget to add.....de organizers get me in real real trouble on the drive home...mih daughter was blue vex because there was no bouncy castle to play on as was advertised on the e-flyer

so besides being ah lush... now I is ah damn liar too....tanks
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 03:19:28 PM by Dutty »

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2007, 03:46:10 PM »
I forget to add.....de organizers get me in real real trouble on the drive home...mih daughter was blue vex because there was no bouncy castle to play on as was advertised on the e-flyer

so besides being ah lush... now I is ah damn liar too....tanks
I feel is you that wanted it :devil: :devil:
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: WN Canada and TRN 2nd Annual Family Fun Day and Small Goal Soccer Tournament
« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2007, 09:06:30 PM »
CLICK HERE for a recap of the event.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Youtube clips of de day!!!
« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2007, 12:51:21 PM »

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Youtube clips of de day!!!
« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2007, 02:59:05 PM »
[
watch at your own risk
u HADDA HAVE REAL BELLY TO WATCH THIS

allyuh good oui...man put he belly on youtube of all places, and rubbin like ah genie go emerge

But wait, who is dat handsome fellah behind dragon, denzel? brad pitt?

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
Re: Youtube clips of de day!!!
« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2007, 05:08:22 PM »

watch at your own risk
u HADDA HAVE REAL BELLY TO WATCH THIS

:rotfl:  :rotfl: like it still have ah market out dey for big belly man  :o
 buh wait...ent that de same man who ah few months ago was trying out for TFC? what happen to all the training? mama yo  ;D

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: WN Canada and TRN 2nd Annual Family Fun Day and Small Goal Soccer Tournament
« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2007, 06:57:18 PM »
Organic yuh wicked yes..yuh go flim dat and put it on youtube of all places in truth

Dragon doh study he boy tell him yuh have the body of a god

...Buddha
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 07:01:15 PM by Grande »

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2007, 05:48:13 AM »
Hull alyu ass, Organic belly bigger dan mine anyway......And yes last Dec, I lose like 25 pounds for de TFC tryout so de belly was MUCH smaller dan dat.

1]; } ?>