May 22, 2024, 05:24:30 AM

Author Topic: Mullen rejects Ince reports  (Read 2516 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Mullen rejects Ince reports
« on: August 05, 2008, 06:05:56 PM »
Mullen rejects Ince reports
Sky Sports

Walsall boss Jimmy Mullen has rejected reports which have suggested Clayton Ince could leave the Banks's Stadium. The Trinidad & Tobago international has been in excellent form in pre-season and is believed to have caught the attention of Nottingham Forest and Cardiff. Mullen is adamant though that he has no intention of allowing a key player, who is still under contract, to move on. "Nobody has spoken to me from either Cardiff or Nottingham Forest," Mullen told the Birmingham Mail. "Clayton Ince is under contract at Walsall, is my first choice goalkeeper and that's the way I hope it remains."

The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Mullen rejects Ince reports
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 06:15:46 PM »
OK so he club coach luv him but d national coach say he disruptive
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

truetrini

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 08:00:36 PM »
OK so he club coach luv him but d national coach say he disruptive

didn't Beenie also find him to be that way?

Yuh is ah damn troll

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 08:04:10 PM »
But Beenie took him 2 d WC so I guess he had d skill 2 wuk wit disruptive elements
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

truetrini

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 08:18:26 PM »
But Beenie took him 2 d WC so I guess he had d skill 2 wuk wit disruptive elements

Beenie  did what he had to do...same as this coach.
Ince was always a ka-ka hole.

dat is why many here call him Imps....or maybe in yuh glee tuh lambast this current coach yuh did forget dat???

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2008, 08:25:36 PM »
It take an Imps 2 know 1 so yuh will remember dat he is ah imps we all know dat but as I said d former coach was willin 2 wuk wit he impish ways but yuh boi eh willin or able 2 deal wit d Imps.

We all know he dotish he testify against Jack recently 2 confirm how dotis he isbut since we talent pool so large an ocassional imps is welcome just like how we have u on this MB   

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2008, 08:37:11 PM »
We gonna need Ince and Jack if we are to go anywhere. The other keepers eh ready for the next level. Is a set ah lil boy thing with the national team.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Mock de Dread

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2008, 08:39:38 PM »
 too cocky and dont have the results to be that way or show it!!!!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2008, 08:50:05 PM »
Brudder Ince has a piss poor attitude but u need 2 check his record and come again

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2008, 08:52:09 PM »

Beenie  did what he had to do...same as this coach.
Ince was always a ka-ka hole.

dat is why many here call him Imps....or maybe in yuh glee tuh lambast this current coach yuh did forget dat???

De two ah allyuh like George and Weezy...

Offline Mock de Dread

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2008, 09:01:49 PM »
point taken on the record

still un important games though, didn't he conceed vs bermuda and broke his clean sheet run?
again so cocky he decided to stop play cause he felt he got a knock then bam goal scored, no whistle blown
or was that the jamaica game loosing track anyways right after you could have seen nothing was wrong with him
there are just certain positions where you cant afford to lye on the ground and play injured...keeper is number 1

if he was really injured to stay on the ground i apologise but the concensus in the stand that was he was a punk (so was the ref by the way for allowing play to continue)

i think we should give marvin phillips and Jan a chance Ince ass old lol

he always disappoints me in the big games

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2008, 09:04:49 PM »
point taken on the record

still un important games though, didn't he conceed vs bermuda and broke his clean sheet run?
again so cocky he decided to stop play cause he felt he got a knock then bam goal scored, no whistle blown
or was that the jamaica game loosing track anyways right after you could have seen nothing was wrong with him
there are just certain positions where you cant afford to lye on the ground and play injured...keeper is number 1

if he was really injured to stay on the ground i apologise but the concensus in the stand that was he was a punk (so was the ref by the way for allowing play to continue)

i think we should give marvin phillips and Jan a chance Ince ass old lol

he always disappoints me in the big games

Sounds like de Bermuda first leg.

Offline Mock de Dread

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2008, 09:10:37 PM »

i remember the man coming out to warm up (think it was for the england game) with effin headphones on
i was like what sport this fella think he playing
 X -Games listen to hard tunes, some something then go out hard
those sounds on the headphones were probably the last thing he heard for the match, cause after he started conceeding the stadium went quiet!!lol apart from the local groupies screaming for becks

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2008, 09:15:12 PM »
Do u remember in dat game d 3-5-2 was played 4 d first time. Did u c d Bermuda man run pass Smith twice and score. I was behind d goalpost d goals were not Ince fault. If u eh liked man dat is yuh right but doh say he eh good keeper as u c he coach in d UK hold him in high esteem but we know betta in TNT

truetrini

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2008, 09:18:45 PM »
Do u remember in dat game d 3-5-2 was played 4 d first time. Did u c d Bermuda man run pass Smith twice and score. I was behind d goalpost d goals were not Ince fault. If u eh liked man dat is yuh right but doh say he eh good keeper as u c he coach in d UK hold him in high esteem but we know betta in TNT

steups.  if yuh eh like de coach dat is your business, we ALL know Ince is ah f**king imps, jes like me aND YUH f**kING MAN WIM!

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2008, 09:24:26 PM »
Did you see the man in the Game Ash Wednesday, best player. Hate the man with he attitude, it don't take away from him being a decent player. It's football, not miss amity.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2008, 09:30:54 PM »
Elan he was d only player dat showed up Ash Wed

truetrini

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2008, 09:31:55 PM »
Did you see the man in the Game Ash Wednesday, best player. Hate the man with he attitude, it don't take away from him being a decent player. It's football, not miss amity.

no problem with his ability nor his on field performance.

I took umbrage with weary's tired ass fight with the coach, thats all.

I feel ince should be on the team, but if he causing shit..drop he arse!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2008, 09:36:08 PM »
Dis is d coach who eh play a man 4 mths because he give a senior player d captin armband

truetrini

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2008, 10:14:20 PM »
Dis is d coach who eh play a man 4 mths because he give a senior player d captin armband
damn right he should have been dropped.

He was given the armband, he took it off and handed it to another player!

he is not only sorf, but he is weak minded and deserved to be dropped!

Yuh real acting yuh age..SENILE!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2008, 05:10:51 AM »
Not to add insult to injury Weary, but the two goals VS bermuda was ince fault. when the fella run past smith and cross the ball ince stayed on his line and allowed the ball to fall at the man feet , him and Lawrence stood there like two deers stuck in head lights. and boom ! the fella just place it passed his legs.

the 2nd goal the man blow passed smith again and through the middle,  this time instead of staying in the six yard box , he flew out like ah mad man and collided with ah defender and stayed on the ground, mind you , the only man that was running back to defend was telesford by the time slow legs Lawrence reach the man the fella was so impressive that he proceeded no further, he just took the shot in an empty net while imps was flat on his ass waiting for the ref to blow.

even angus eve was saying after the match that ince stayed on the ground on purpose BC he was ashamed of his playing possum. IMO ince caused us the game him and lazy ass scotty who time after time was out run, out muscled and man handled by the central defender when carlos was giving him nice cross balls one after the other only for him to kick it away or bounced off the ball by the same defender.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2008, 08:26:01 AM »
Dat is d good tings about opinions everybody entitle 2 dem

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2008, 08:59:52 AM »
Ince seems like he have an attitude problem when it comes to international football.... he was dropped by many T&T coaches in the past and present. Still hope he move on to a better team...
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

1]; } ?>