May 30, 2024, 10:15:07 AM

Author Topic: My mother used 2 say  (Read 2258 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
My mother used 2 say
« on: November 02, 2008, 12:54:52 PM »
Laugh and cry live in d same house. Whole nite I laughin at Pailin only 2 get a call dis morning that 1 of my yutes in church get rape. D chile from d ghetto in addition 2 pointing them 2 Jesus we focus on education. D chile marry 2 chirren get her degree d yuteman she marry iz a soldier. Dey have dey own home and imagine she gone 2 buy medicine 4 she husband and some sickos rape her.

Dis palce 2 sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. I eh know nah I really eh know.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
Re: My mother used 2 say
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 01:16:15 PM »
Girl I doh know what to tell you. I sorry to hear this. 

But I re read your post and I kept seeing 'yute.' Although it doesn't really matter because again violence against a female, how old was this person if you doh mind me asking ??

weary what i've learnt in this day and age, is you can't win.' No matter how you try. When you think you succeeding or accomplishing what you set out to do for yourself, there's ALWAYS someone to push you backwards. For some, moral support from family and for some, internal strength are the only means of getting through. 

Prayers and support, that is all she needs right now.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 04:07:43 PM by TriniCana »

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 01:35:52 PM »
weary I doh know de woman...but I sorry to hear that.

I hope dey find dem fellahs quick and leave dem in a room wit her husband and some other soldiers
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 02:44:50 PM »
My prayers go out to her, her husband and family.......extended church family also, Weary.........keep close to her
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008, 03:19:58 PM »
Trini girl I say yute because d church is 14 yrs 2day and we grow dem chirren up. She is actually 29 but I know her since she 15. When her fther behave like a clown we pay 4 her A levels. She and d guy was d 1st yutes 2 get marry I am d godmther of her 1st son. Dey anniversary is tue. Thank God I can use my professional connections 2 help.

In evryting u still c God because she was 2 strt a new job 2morrow but she put it off 2 next wk. No way any job could strt 2 morrow

Thanks 4 d support guys and gals.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2008, 03:38:49 PM »
weary i real shock to hear dat cuz i know who it is.  dis place really is someting else oui. ill definitely remember her in my prayers.
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2008, 03:41:58 PM »
Yep d place is a hot mess

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2008, 06:51:00 AM »
I hope dem dey find dem fellas and throw them under the jail.....AFTER she husband an he padnaz sort dem out.

Més que un club.

Offline kaisocagoals

• Supportin' T&T Football,... raise yuh head!... let the ball do the running!
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Goals Win Matches!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2008, 01:19:10 PM »
see dat is what i talking about

Weary I hope dat she pull through yes...

support and all ah dat too... she in my prayers...
a minute in football is a very long time...

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2008, 06:44:31 PM »
I stayed away from T&T for ah spell in the 90ies, so in the new millinium i promised to visit regularly and i have.

thing is, since i been going back regularly i've noticed that the place was regressing rapidly yr in yr out!

the youths in that place gone stearing mad!! imagine when i was there in june me and meh niece was driving around town and man only screwing they face @ we, when i roll down the window to address them she bawl @ me saying uncle they will shot yuh so doh say nothing to dem.

sorry i can't live in ah society where it have so much little punk ass criminals where lawabiding citizens and cops scared ah dem like cat fraid dog! sttuuueeepppsssss.

i does see ah few ah dem new jacks who just came up here from trini, and they does want to act like dey in trinidad still.

i does tell dem, " ppl here not scared ah allyuh like in T&T nah" if the cops ain't get yuh, some old white man who could shot the folicles of ah fly's leg would!

them boy don't have ah real lawman to contend with!! one who not taking no shorts, that's why dey playing their self so! ah bet if we get ah eliott ness in trini all that horse shyte dun!!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 06:49:25 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2008, 09:04:41 PM »
AH hope the soilder man ketch them first take dem down in chag or down the island and CASTRATE them , yuh like to rape take that . gul ah know how yuh boiling inside buh doh feel know how jus pray that the soilders ketch them first .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline rastafari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2008, 05:46:32 AM »
Please accept my sympathy weary 69.Jah go deal with them.

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2008, 01:29:06 PM »
Thanks Jah

Offline socachatter

• ey boy look ah make
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2008, 11:52:56 AM »
weary i real sad to read this.  i hope she is doing ok.  make sure she and the family gets some counselling.  that kind of incident takes a toll on the whole family.
"Moral certainty is always a sign of cultural inferiority.  The more uncivilized the man, the surer he is that he knows precisely what is right and what is wrong.  All human progress, even in morals, has been the work of men who doubted current moral values, not of men who tried to enforce them."

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2008, 09:20:17 PM »
Thanks soca counseling strted 2day

1]; } ?>