May 09, 2024, 06:58:57 AM

Author Topic: Socawarriors experts: Which team will compete with the 'BIG 4' inthe EPL?  (Read 2536 times)

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
Every year in the EPL, there's always one team that nobody expects to really make a difference in the Champions league race who pushes hard for that last spot...who will it be this year?

Everton  - Will the Champions League distraction hinder league progress ?

Tottenham - One more year before they are ready to gain consistency  or is Davids the final cog ?

Aston Villa - Is O'Leary working his Leeds magic quietly? Especially if he manages to reunite Saviola with Angel...

Newcastle -  Souness destroying a good team or addiing winning steel to it?

Middleborough - Viduka, Hasselbank, Yakubu and they looking for a big name midfielder...are they ready for 5th now?

Bolton - Can the headmaster Borgetti steal the odd goal which will turn those draws against the big team into wins for Big Sam?

Man City - Robbie Fowler and Andy Cole...Indian Summer for 2 great guns of the past? Can wright- phillips sale be the equivalent for City what Rooney was to Everton?

You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
Good question...I would have to go for Bolton and Spurs. I think Everton could be relegated. Newcastle is young...I think they have another 2-3 years to go before they start to really make a run. Man City is old and will struggle with life after SWP. My prediction for the top 7 at the end of the season:

1) Chelsea
2) Liverpool
3) Arsenal
4) Man Utd
5) Bolton
6) Tottenham
7) Aston Villa

Bring on de comments!

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
hahahahahahah liverpool second hhahahahahahaha

chelsea
man united
arsenal
liverpool
bolton
spurs
charlton.....always in the running just not consistant
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
man u first..who cares about second?

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I agree with u Liverpool good for a second....but that doh mean Chelsea will be first tho !! I purposely leave the big 4 out of it because I know tha's a big argument about who will endup where but in England one of the top teams always disappoint and I really doubt it will be Chelsea or Liverpool because both are on the up...

So far Bolton and Spurs getting real rate up...

I really feel Charlton will remain in the 10th to 7th range and never really progress...maybe a cup or something one day

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Bolton and Spurs go try a ting

Sounes messing up newcastle selling off players, Chrlton have a good manager but no players, middlesboro go be decent but they away form poor.

Everton will do ok, they only lose graverson and still did well.

Man City gone tru

Aston villa ent have it a good mid table 8th spot team.

It will be Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, manu, Bolton, Spurs. Everton, Middlesboro,

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
spurs go be de side tuh watch! defoe going and be right up dey with de top guns!

chelsea running away wit de league again!

Man United go take back second cause van nistelroy come back to full fitness and dey sell neville (one down one to go).  rooney go tear up de league and manutd coming real hungry.

Arsenal and Liverpool fightin fuh third with liverpool getting de edge (spurs might squeeze in dey.)

eveton go be in a relegation dog fight, cause dem going and get eliminated from de champions league now (villareal go cut dey arse)

bolton is not ah bad team but dey need a quality striker who can put de ball on de ground (dem does only score from set piece)

Middleborough and charlton and aston villa good fuh 9th and 10th and 11th.
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Man City gone tru

Stuart Pearce doing good since he take over. Vassel will add pace and this is Fowler first pre-season where he not injured. Plus Andy Cole always good for a few goals and Malbranque will look better on this side than with Fulham. I feel they could surprise ppl this year when nobody expecting nothing from them.

bolton is not ah bad team but dey need a quality striker who can put de ball on de ground (dem does only score from set piece)

Which is why Borgetti might be the man to score that one extra goal they need because he tailormade for their style of play. They don't need a striker to put the ball in the ground since they don't play with the ball onthe ground!

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
Arsenal & Chelsea will battle for 1st place closely followed by Liverpool, Man Utd will continue on their downward spiral. Sam Allardyce and Bolton will continue to scrap and work hard, Spurs looking nice too, the real battle for place will be for the 4th spot and I see Man U in for a dog-fight with the mentioned teams.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Without Vieira I doh tink Arsenal go be able to fight up with Chelsea. I figure Man U and Liverpool go fight up fuh second behind Chelsea and Arsenal might struggle in fuh 4th place with sume competition from Everton and Spurs.

De problem with Everton though is they had a small side last year and I eh know if dey sign enough players so dey might geh bun playing Champions league and collapse in de second half (after Christmas). Spurs on de other hand sign too many new players and it might take dem a while to gel.

Newcastle gone through (too much drama and no strikers) but Boro might surprise some people.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
Without Vieira I doh tink Arsenal go be able to fight up with Chelsea. I figure Man U and Liverpool go fight up fuh second behind Chelsea and Arsenal might struggle in fuh 4th place with sume competition from Everton and Spurs.

De problem with Everton though is they had a small side last year and I eh know if dey sign enough players so dey might geh bun playing Champions league and collapse in de second half (after Christmas). Spurs on de other hand sign too many new players and it might take dem a while to gel.

Newcastle gone through (too much drama and no strikers) but Boro might surprise some people.

I agree with you with Boro, they could do something too.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
1. Chelsea
2.Man U
3. Arsenal
4. Liverpool
5. Spurs
6. Boro

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Like everybody backing the Spurs to make an impact this year..but i find like men 'fraid to put them in a champions league spot! I telling allyuh now, from early so remember u hear it here first: based on history of the league them 'Big 4' teams not finishiing in the top 4 spots...i just eh sure who missing out yet... ???
But i sure that team will be wearing red... :P

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
bolton, tottenham, newcastle if souness could gain the team's confidence.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
All i have to say is dat iz a 3 way race bet chelsea, arsenal and liverpool
man u will try a ting but as everyone is realizing, fergie loss he touch and his side hate him. it started with his dunce move to get rid of we boy dwight
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
if souness could do his job
newcastle is definatley a team to look out for

1]; } ?>