May 02, 2024, 09:27:41 PM

Author Topic: Kelvin Jack needs to go.  (Read 4984 times)

Offline TnTVillan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Kelvin Jack needs to go.
« on: November 13, 2005, 09:24:40 AM »
De man is a shithound. He had a right to come out and punch the cross that they scored on. I used to play keeper and every keepers knows that anything coming into your 6 yard box you must come out and punch. De man doh command the defence. And he get real lucky they aint put 4 in he ass. They had real chances, thank god they not accurate.

I say SHAKA must play wednesday. What all ya think.

Offline Trini Simply Better

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Kelvin Jack needs to go.
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2005, 09:30:05 AM »
De man is a shithound. He had a right to come out and punch the cross that they scored on. I used to play keeper and every keepers knows that anything coming into your 6 yard box you must come out and punch. De man doh command the defence. And he get real lucky they aint put 4 in he ass. They had real chances, thank god they not accurate.

He was kinda slow.  If our shots were accurate we would have had at least 2 more goals.

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2005, 09:30:56 AM »
How can you blame Jack for the chances THEY squandered? Dont look for scapegoats, football is a team game and on the day, the team failed.

Offline TnTVillan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2005, 09:32:51 AM »
How can you blame Jack for the chances THEY squandered? Dont look for scapegoats, football is a team game and on the day, the team failed.

I not looking for a scapegoat. I blaming the man for the goal because every keeper knows anything in the 6 you have to come out and punch. Jack doesnt know when to leave his line. He leaves his line at the wrong times. Shaka is a better keeper by far and Shaka has the respect of the team.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2005, 09:35:20 AM »
I do not think the man is shit. I think the guy could actually play for a decent mid-table Premier league side in 1 or 2 Years. If he didnt play how he did in the US game I doubt we would be watching TNT in the play-offs. He kept morale high because of all those saves in the US. Game. If the manager choose hislop for the next game fair enough but to call the man shit is wrong

Offline TnTVillan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2005, 09:37:37 AM »
He is a good player granted but he has a 2 or 3 more years before he should be a full time starter. He needs to work on his reading of the game and reading of situations. He appears to be hesitant on crosses into the box and one on ones. I have never seen shaka flustered and nervous in those situations
Hence the reason i prefer Shaka playing.

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2005, 09:39:02 AM »
I personally agree that shaka is the better keeper and he have more respect from the defenders but i wouldn't blame the keeper for our lost. Jack is not shit and i would rather he play come wednesday. We played poorly and we didn't mark off properly on that cross which caused the goal. Jack was not at fault alone on that goal. The defense was dreaming.

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2005, 09:40:02 AM »
Jack, isn't shit. But he didn't inspire confidence in me and i don't think  in is defenders either. He's more of a shot blocker when the shot is near to him at power than someone who dives full stretch to stop a goal.

Look at the offside chance, that went in and to a lesser extent the goal. He tends to fall back to early.

That being said though, I don't think it was for him to come out for that ball, that should have been handled by the defence.

But we have time to regroup for wednesday. All personnel decisions are up to beenie

LET'S GO WARRIORS!!!
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2005, 09:43:51 AM »
jack decent
to talk dis shit now is mess
u start a shit post here partner
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2005, 09:46:29 AM »
u know u all did not say he is shit when we beat mexico and guatemala
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2005, 09:48:19 AM »
TnTVillan how could you blame Jack for that goal and not our defense?  You happy to have unmarked men in de box?

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2005, 09:49:54 AM »
alya blaming jack now
it is a TEAM effort 

Offline TnTVillan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2005, 10:09:05 AM »
u know u all did not say he is shit when we beat mexico and guatemala

Breds as far as im concerend Shaka help us beat mexico not jack. Jack conceded the goal shaka didnt.

TnTVillan how could you blame Jack for that goal and not our defense? You happy to have unmarked men in de box?
Granted our defense should have done something too, but jack still needs to come out and punch the ball.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2005, 10:23:45 AM »

]
you are totally right ever since i saw him in the mexico away game, i knew he lacks the judgement on them cross balls, always going down in slow motion. he should have been flying over the men head to puch that

SHAKA SHAK SHAKA SHAKA SHAKA

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2005, 10:56:07 AM »
Jack maybe a good keeper but not for me. He inspires no confidence in me that the next shot he would save. Another thing i hate is the way he he skins up when he is beaten.......Sahka all the way for me..... Beenie is amazing. He puts our worst keeper between the uprights and  has Avery John, possibly the worst left back in concacaf, starting. But he is getting the desired results so i will leave him, alone. Also I know that Birchall scored but besides scoring, which was the most important thing, did he do anything else right last night?

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2005, 10:57:48 AM »
I've been shouted down here for saying Shaka should start before Jack.Now a few of you'll seeing de light.As a former player the main thing I want from my keeper is confidence and Jack does nor display dat to me.However he is not shit.We are bless to have 3 good keepers.IS just that in these times the man with the bit extra gets the nod and that's Shaka and his experience.We need someone who is observant and ALWAYS talking to his defenders so not a man is free in the area and that's Shaka and not Jack.  

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2005, 11:00:03 AM »
The collective effort of the team as oppose to individual  lapses!!!!! Prior to that goal we had 71 minutes to show up as a team.

This is not the time to decry one individual. Unless you are in that position  feeling the anxiety and making thise decisions, it is so 'easy to be critical than to be correct'

Let's give each player a time to redeem  himself on Wednesday. one word : WAIT

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2005, 11:21:04 AM »
De defence was in disarray, and Jack has to take some blame for that.  He needs to sort things out at the back.  It's obvious that he is not communicating with his back line, cause when he leaves his line, he ending up in collissions with his own players.  De man is still a work in progress, and he shows it.  Right now, we need finished experience, so Shaka needs to be in goal Wednesday.  Honestly, I thought Beenie would have given Shaka the start yesterday.  Ah wonder if Brow has any say in who gets the call in goal.

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2005, 11:24:43 AM »
Jack needs to be in goal on Wednesday.
Yes ,he was nervous ... it have nuttin about being not nervous cuz you is a professional.

He will get over it. The coaches will drill him on making sure that he communicates with his defenders.

He stays in goal - WE WIN!!!

Besides, all the shots that Bahrain get on goal, they were offside - everytime.

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2005, 11:29:10 AM »
allyuh gone back with dis again beeniehad d belly 2 take off latapy and john and he was right to do so 2. and d man choosing performance against name by choosing jack allyuh hav real short memory yes
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2005, 11:37:23 AM »
allyuh gone back with dis again beeniehad d belly 2 take off latapy and john and he was right to do so 2. and d man choosing performance against name by choosing jack allyuh hav real short memory yes

I agree with you. Coach picking on performance and not name. Some people herel forget how shaka keep against guatemala in the hex. The same goal jack get reminds me off the goal we get in the first goal in the hex against usa. That was poor defending on both occasions.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2005, 11:39:41 AM by skins »

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2005, 11:51:25 AM »
Allyuh men does turn real fast boy.

Lard.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2005, 12:00:01 PM »
I personally agree that shaka is the better keeper and he have more respect from the defenders but i wouldn't blame the keeper for our lost. Jack is not shit and i would rather he play come wednesday. We played poorly and we didn't mark off properly on that cross which caused the goal. Jack was not at fault alone on that goal. The defense was dreaming.

Skins said it best.  It is a Team game boss.

The defense as a unit has to take licks. Shaka maybe better but doh cry down Jack at this stage.
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2005, 12:02:12 PM »
That is Jack's only weakness, he rarely comes off his line to punch out crosses. 

I agree, start Shaka!

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2005, 12:13:51 PM »

as a goal keeper too I have to say I was not impress wid Jack on dat BahRun (from Trini) goal .. Jack suppose to cum out for dat ball he was stuck on his line and de ball was well iside his area.. About Shaka I think he will get de call up for Wednesday game but sshaka tends to get string up a lot...  de vibes by mi aint to good I know it was a draw but I aint like it especially a 1-1 draw.. Lok pressure cum Wednesday Bahrun will pack there deffence from 1st minute...
warmonga...
Black Lives Matter..

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2005, 12:16:34 PM »
WAGGONIST TAKE OVER WE BOARD :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2005, 12:16:49 PM »
Bahrain might line up their whole team on the goal line.

as a goal keeper too I have to say I was not impress wid Jack on dat BahRun (from Trini) goal .. Jack suppose to cum out for dat ball he was stuck on his line and de ball was well iside his area.. About Shaka I think he will get de call up for Wednesday game but sshaka tends to get string up a lot...  de vibes by mi aint to good I know it was a draw but I aint like it especially a 1-1 draw.. Lok pressure cum Wednesday Bahrun will pack there deffence from 1st minute...
warmonga...

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2005, 12:19:05 PM »
I do not think the man is shit. I think the guy could actually play for a decent mid-table Premier league side in 1 or 2 Years. If he didnt play how he did in the US game I doubt we would be watching TNT in the play-offs. He kept morale high because of all those saves in the US. Game. If the manager choose hislop for the next game fair enough but to call the man shit is wrong

maybe the question should be:

is jack the right keeper for the kind of offense bahrain has? would shaka do a better job versus bahrain?

jack was good versus usa but maybe shaka is the better keeper against set pieces? i studying PKs too...
« Last Edit: November 13, 2005, 12:22:47 PM by ribbit »

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2005, 12:37:34 PM »
I think Ince has been better than the Jack, but Shaka better than those two. However, that cross is a text book header for the defense, if they could actually find their position. There was no defense until Whittley started playing. Now you all might say different but all the attack bahrain throwed at us was simple uncommitted attacks. They just happened to end up in our part of the field. We could not deal with them.
 Twice they had two uncontested shot, and they themselves was shock that they were actually in front our goal unmarked.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2005, 11:25:45 PM »
Jack maybe a good keeper but not for me. He inspires no confidence in me that the next shot he would save. Another thing i hate is the way he he skins up when he is beaten.......Sahka all the way for me..... Beenie is amazing. He puts our worst keeper between the uprights and  has Avery John, possibly the worst left back in concacaf, starting. But he is getting the desired results so i will leave him, alone. Also I know that Birchall scored but besides scoring, which was the most important thing, did he do anything else right last night?

Since Jack and Avery is shit and all Birchall did was prevent us from losing, u should support a team with a better keeper and left back.  It is not too late for u to support Mexico or USA.

1]; } ?>