May 15, 2024, 02:57:46 AM

Author Topic: Zamora & Samuel to get T&T passports this week.  (Read 22718 times)

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Update: J Samuel status
« Reply #120 on: August 09, 2009, 02:06:10 PM »
This is nonsense.  I sent my passport to be renewed to the Trinidad Embassy here in the US it took less than a week.  And I didn't have no important games to play.  Rubbish!!!!

it was not a renewal, it was an application!!!
So the Z man wasn't an application too?

So it ain't have nobody to push through the paper work?  What he had to line up round the Savannah?   ;D
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 09, 2009, 02:14:32 PM »
All it takes is a phone call from the right person to the embassy in belgrove(belgrave)sq.

He could get that in a hr and be on the flight mon night.

If he has a english passport he could fly down here on that and have a TT passport processed down here hand delivered to Jack Office in the morning.

This is T&T...everybody know everybody and if we want that man on the field come Wed night...it could happen.

He could even go South Quay and get his electronic birth certificate in 3 minutes.

Finally the team manager is a shithound...the man say the passports were ready and how they were waiting to be picked up. You do not make a statement so if it is not true. Further something like that is your wuk...you must have a rolodex, contact, some youth man who go do the wuk to make sure this thing happen.

ALyuh doh frighten nah...its part of the drama...yuh go not hear anything and the announcer go call he name in the starting lineup.

Same way Stern go run out in a aircast.

Same way Zamora going and score.

What alyuh worried bout...we beating El Salvador Wed.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 09, 2009, 02:16:41 PM »
All it takes is a phone call from the right person to the embassy in belgrove(belgrave)sq.

If he has a english passport he could fly down here on that and have a TT passport processed down here hand delivered to Jack Office in the morning.

This is T&T...everybody know everybody and if we want that man on the field come Wed night...it could happen.

He could even go South Quay and get his electronic birth certificate in 3 minutes.

Finally the team manager is a shithound...the man say the passports were ready and how they were waiting to be picked up. You do not make a statement so if it is not true. Further something like that is your wuk...you must have a rolodex, contact, some youth man who go do the wuk to make sure this thing happen.

ALyuh doh frighten nah...its part of the drama...yuh go not hear anything and the announcer go call he name in the starting lineup.

what you think I was joking when I said Muhammed is a total waste of time... TOTAL WASTE OF TIME

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 09, 2009, 02:21:26 PM »

I hope all these tricks work, especially in light of our rigorous preparation.  The last time I checked Tricks was for kids.  ;D
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 09, 2009, 03:34:40 PM »
So Zamora was a renewal and JLloyd an application.  Things dat make u go  ??? I glad he feel we go still need him in September .
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 03:36:28 PM by weary1969 »
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 09, 2009, 04:44:52 PM »
I hope all these tricks work, especially in light of our rigorous preparation.  The last time I checked Tricks was for kids.  ;D

Silly Rabbit!
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 09, 2009, 05:23:35 PM »
Watch it alyuh bordering on Troll status  :rotfl: :rotfl:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 09, 2009, 05:49:06 PM »
Look boy... J L Samuel thread have more post than Stern break hand
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 09, 2009, 08:04:17 PM »
 :devil: :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Zamora & Samuel to get T&T passports this week.
« Reply #129 on: August 09, 2009, 08:11:24 PM »
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 09, 2009, 08:15:10 PM »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 09, 2009, 09:52:44 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: them americans them rough boy lmao haha we really make ourself look like a real shit team with these 2 points we on lmao  :devil: cah wait till wednesday for us to change that...

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 10, 2009, 02:11:26 AM »
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: them americans them rough boy lmao haha we really make ourself look like a real shit team with these 2 points we on lmao  :devil: cah wait till wednesday for us to change that...
Where have you been, we was always ah shyte team, doh leh no body fool yuh! it's the easiest goals i does see score in concacaf barnone.

just look @ how easy mexico scored on us, it was in ah matter of seconds for them to get on the score board.

i remember back in the day me and meh football lovin old man breddren used tuh go all over the state tuh watch games in dem spanish bars, and had tuh put we head down in shame and walk out wid we T&T jersey burning ah hole on we back after suffering the embarrassment of losing foolishly!

yuh think is one heart break i get for this country's football! and yuh want tuh know the scary part it all! nothings changed!!!!!

not BC we made ah WC, means we in an elite fraternity, everyone involved in T&T football must take pride in the team collectively for us to be respected, but until then, we don't deserve ah lick of respect!                                     positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 10, 2009, 03:38:28 AM »
Football: Zamora and Samuel get Trinidad passports
Saturday, August 08, 2009 - 11:59 AM 
 English Premier League footballers, Bobby Zamora of Fulham and J’Lloyd Samuel of Bolton Wanderers, have secured Trinidad and Tobago passports, making it highly likely that both will be selected for the Soca Warriors in their important World Cup Qualifying game against El Salvador next week.

As of yesterday, both players are now officially Trinidad and Tobago citizens, and also recognized by FIFA to represent the twin island republic in the seemingly stalled World Cup 2010 campaign. It is expected that Soca Warriors head coach Russel Latapy will certainly call up the England-based duo for their first caps for Trinidad and Tobago.

Soca Warriors manager David Muhammad has confirmed that both players will join the team on Monday with other foreign-based professionals. The 18 man squad is also expected to be named on Monday. 

Mohammed also says his team is being positive despite their precarious position at the bottom of the CONCACAF qualifying group. Trinidad and Tobago need a win against El Salvador to stay in contention for a World Cup 2010 spot.

“The (team’s) mindset is positive, highly motivated, (and) looking forward to the challenge as we all are. A win against El Salvador will put us (level) with them on points. After that, going to Honduras could put us in fourth place, (if we get) a favourable result over there.”

He feels there is no need to write off the Soca Warriors at this stage.“It’s no reason for anyone to be pessimistic about what the possible outcomes could be. We are optimistic and hopeful, and we are looking forward to the game.”

Appearently dey both recieved there passports...

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 10, 2009, 09:59:21 AM »
So from what I'm hearing it seems easier for people in T&T to fly to the UK an get ah passport than getting one at home. They must have drawn out Samuel application to occupy they time as the few times I been to the high commission they never seem that busy, they must be delighted fuh the wuk. Infact the first time ah ever went there after moving to the UK permanently, I had ah great time. It was so entertaining ah cyah remember to this day why ah went in the first place!   8)

Before said employees start getting angry...they were very professional during all my visits, but very welcoming all the same.

I'll say no more  ::)

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: August 10, 2009, 10:17:59 AM »
If that is de case. Why dey worrying about ah man who born in we country to get him here fast and in ah hurry , when it have one setta Grenadians aliens entering without papers?  Is not like de man is ah Taliban coming to blow up we shit.  :rotfl:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 10:27:56 AM by Weh-it-is »
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 10, 2009, 10:21:44 AM »
This is nonsense.  I sent my passport to be renewed to the Trinidad Embassy here in the US it took less than a week.  And I didn't have no important games to play.  Rubbish!!!!

it was not a renewal, it was an application!!!
So the Z man wasn't an application too?

So it ain't have nobody to push through the paper work?  What he had to line up round the Savannah?   ;D

Monie talks in TnT paps. Why yuh thinking it have one setta people in Government pushing nice cars and have big big homes. Ent!  ;)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 10:26:57 AM by Weh-it-is »
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 10, 2009, 10:24:37 AM »

BM is years now we cussing stern - it getting ole.

Just be glad ppl ent say is he fault he hand break, and he doing it just because he fraid to come play the match and get boo for missing the penalty in san salvador
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 10, 2009, 10:31:18 AM »

Just be glad ppl ent say is he fault he hand break, and he doing it just because he fraid to come play the match and get boo for missing the penalty in san salvador

Aye! take care man....you know how some here feel bout stern, yuh could have just start the cogs turning with that comment.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 10, 2009, 10:31:36 AM »

:rotfl:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 10, 2009, 12:35:04 PM »

This
Hart for president

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 10, 2009, 12:54:22 PM »
SM he pass waste.

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 10, 2009, 11:05:46 PM »
NOTE: Moderator, please feel free to delete this post if you see fit.

The TT Pro-league website says that a 24 man squad is named and there's no Zamora or Samuel in this squad:

http://www.ttproleague.com/cms/News/ViewArticle/tabid/55/smid/370/ArticleID/621/reftab/36/Default.aspx

1]; } ?>