May 13, 2024, 01:42:08 AM

Author Topic: I told u Spain was racist pieces of sh*t  (Read 20383 times)

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
Re: I told u Spain was racist pieces of sh*t
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2006, 11:24:12 PM »
Well, when de Spanish head coach call Henry a "black piece of sh!t", and de country doh demand dat de man step dong, dais a big problem.

If any coach say dat in de US, he lose he wuk instantly!

How could the whole country be racist?  Steups.

yeah that is loss wuk instantly over here.
i think Spain have the laws in place with the Ant-Violence Commisionibut they have to seriously tighten things up if they want to make a stance against racism and associated problems
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2006, 11:27:02 PM »
The confederate flag keeps getting mentioned in this thread but it means nothing in Europe, its not a racist symbol over here.

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2006, 11:30:31 PM »
The confederate flag keeps getting mentioned in this thread but it means nothing in Europe, its not a racist symbol over here.

if it means nothing there then why is are they flying them? they like the pattern??  ::)

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2006, 11:32:16 PM »

if it means nothing there then why is are they flying them? they like the pattern??  ::)
you had to say soemthing eh  ;D
Ryan if that is the case show we some facts nah
Feliz

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2006, 11:38:51 PM »
lol..well the man did say he was tryign to motivate Reyes

doesnt the same thing happen on a cricket field with the 'sledging' thing?
Trini captian to Trini bowler: "Ah hear the bastard blah blah English batsman said he go screw yuh mother"
Bowler to captain: " That bastard blah blah batsman go dead now. He getting a bouncer up he throat"

Now isnt that motivational? LOL..he got his bowler all fired up now.

the man trying to save face..yuh expect him to come out and openely say he racist? geez lol

now when last in a conversation with ah pardner, and yuh call another person allyuh talking bout by their race first?..eg.."stupid white boy Mike", "greasy coconut-oil head coolie Singh", "black lazy fat boy Jones" or " small Chinese piggy Cheng"..that is just a small dose of what people does call other people.

so should i brand whoever the above applies to a racist?

If you want to compare what yuh just say above to what Arangones and dem racist spanish pigs stand for, ah really sorry for you.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2006, 12:01:26 AM »

doh be a cyat
so I could take a flag with a swastika and wave it in the Stadium cause it eh have no jews in Trinidad

Més que un club.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2006, 03:05:30 AM »
dis life is something else yes, after saying what he say bout henry, de man end up catching france in de round ah 16.....every time dey show aragones face during dat game, all i could think about is, da is de man what do dat, now way he team beating france today..... god really doh like ugly in truth
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2006, 03:22:51 AM »
Even I saw the confederate flags being waved by the Spanish supporters and they were jeering and booing during the French anthem.
Not to say I approve of it because I dont but that happens alot in football so I wouldn't take that too serious(though it should be by the authories)

It was the first time of the tournament that fans booed the anthem of the opposing team. So yuh mean tuh say dem Spaniards cyar have some behaviour and show some respect?
I did say I DONT approve of it. If it was the first time well it shows something eh, which is bad but I not really studying the national anthems I waiting for the game to start.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2006, 04:59:20 AM »

1. Trini captian to Trini bowler: "Ah hear the bastard blah blah English batsman said he go screw yuh mother"
Bowler to captain: " That bastard blah blah batsman go dead now. He getting a bouncer up he throat"

2. Now when last in a conversation with ah pardner, and yuh call another person allyuh talking bout by their race first?..eg.."stupid white boy Mike", "greasy coconut-oil head coolie Singh", "black lazy fat boy Jones" or " small Chinese piggy Cheng"..that is just a small dose of what people does call other people.

if allyuh could tell me I showing my colors etc
why none ah allyuh can't give a truthful answer bout the 2 cases above instead of skirting around it?
is it cause yuh fraid to show yuh true colors?
Feliz

Offline sprog

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2006, 09:10:50 AM »
Ban deh racist arse

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2006, 09:18:42 AM »
man does use creole cool cool and wha! small ting ent!

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2006, 09:26:26 AM »

1. Trini captian to Trini bowler: "Ah hear the bastard blah blah English batsman said he go screw yuh mother"

2. Now when last in a conversation with ah pardner, and yuh call another person allyuh talking bout by their race first?..eg.."stupid white boy Mike", "greasy coconut-oil head coolie Singh", "black lazy fat boy Jones" or " small Chinese piggy Cheng"..that is just a small dose of what people does call other people.

if allyuh could tell me I showing my colors etc
why none ah allyuh can't give a truthful answer bout the 2 cases above instead of skirting around it?
is it cause yuh fraid to show yuh true colors?

yuh ignorance busting out like ah stampede ....and like ah tell yuh before if you cyar see the difference between wha Arangones say and some ah dem dotish examples yuh give,then ah sorry for you.A conversation with ah pardner giving one another jokes is just that but Arangones and Henry eh no friend or pardner dey eh even know one another.Maybe is you we have to let know the microphone and camera running becuz yuh starting to sound more and more like Arangones !
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2006, 10:15:37 AM »
Trini Madness..what is sooo wrong if Raul ent name a colored player in his fantasy team?..and ah ent see nothign wrong if he say Maradona is the best ever cause that is a matter of personal preference also..and was only 2 choices it have for that category anyway.

another thing is..where allyuh get that information that Aragones never apologised?..from what i can remember of this incident he gave his reasons for saying what he said and also he didnt privately apologise to Henry but he did do so publicly.

as i said in the 'france vs spain' thread..what woulda been the point of view on the forum if Birchall was in Henry shoes and the coach was black?

even if a very samll percentage of the population not acting as decent humans..allyuh damn wrong to label the whole country as racist..steups

Yuh right ... Aragones did apologize publicly ..  but his apology was one of those generic "I am sorry for any offece casued by my remarks"  instead of I am sorry for what I said". In my books that is a cop out.

Here is the link

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/4055395.stm

Aragones fined for Henry remarks

Luis Aragones: "I'm obliged to motivate my players to get the best results"

Spain coach Luis Aragones has been fined 3000 euros (£2,060) for racist remarks made about Thierry Henry.

It had been expected that Aragones, 66, would be fined in the region of £22,000 or even lose his job but he has been fined the equivalent of a day's wages.  The Spanish Football Federation at first declined to take action against Aragones, but was then requested to do so by Spain's anti-violence commission.

Aragones made the remarks to Arsenal and Spain's Jose Reyes last October.

He insisted the comments were meant to motivate the Spanish player, by comparing him favourably with club-mate Henry, and were not intended to be offensive.  "I never intended to offend anyone, and for that reason I have a very easy conscience," the Spain boss said at the time.

"I'm obliged to motivate my players to get the best results.

"As part of that job, I use colloquial language, with which we can all understand each other within the framework of the football world."

Aragones has apologised publicly to Henry, although not personally, for any offence caused by his comments, which were captured by a television crew.   The situation in Spanish football at the moment is desperate
Kick It Out spokesman Leon Mann

The Spanish Football Federation - which has now given its coach 10 days to appeal - also apologised formally last year.

The size of the fine has been attacked by anti-racism campaigners.  Kick It Out spokesman Leon Mann said on Tuesday: "We expected very little from the Spanish Football Association and are not surprised by this pitiful fine.

"The only positive is there's finally been a recognition that what Aragones said was racist, despite his protests.  "Questions have to be asked as to why the fine is only 3,000 Euros when it took such a lengthy process to get to this decision, and why someone found guilty of a racist comment is still in a job.  "Imagine what would have happened if Sven-Goran Eriksson had come out and said the same."  Kick It Out believes racism is a problem in Spain, where Aragones took the national job in July 2004, taking over from Inaki Saez.

"The situation in Spanish football at the moment is desperate," added Mann. "The only other positive is that games are now being stopped and some action is being taken as a first step, but the campaigners on the ground are still being ignored."

In November, one month after Aragones made his comments, England played a friendly in Madrid and the visitors wore anti-racism tops in the warm-up.   But black players Ashley Cole and Shaun Wright-Phillips still received racist abuse from the crowd, for which the Spanish FA was fined £44,750.  But the director general of Spain's Upper Sports Council, Rafael Blanco, dismissed the possibility of a link between that abuse and Aragones' comments.

Blanco said: "Luis is not responsible for the fact that there have been outbreaks of racism in stadiums.

"That would be simplifying things and a big injustice.  "He made some comments that are inappropriate for his position and as the law stipulates, it has to be treated by the appropriate bodies."  Just before that match, Aragones also made a controversial remark about Britain's military history, saying he "remembered the colonies".  But the president of the Spanish FA's competitions committee, Alfredo Florez, said that comment was "not of great seriousness".
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2006, 10:40:01 AM »

doh be a cyat
so I could take a flag with a swastika and wave it in the Stadium cause it eh have no jews in Trinidad

lol.  AH man say de confederate flag ain't mean noting in Europe.  Boss.  AH go cuss yuh again. f**kery coming out ah yuh mouth.  Then why the f**k they flying it?  For style and fashion?  come on boss.  Yuh think they so naive that they don't know the symbolism behind that flag.  Ah dun say and refused to apologize to somebody who said that I was being disrespectful to Spanish people.  Dem Spaniards (people from Spain) could haul dey mudda c**t if they condone such bigotry.  That is why they home right now.  What makes it ironic is that the so-called darker Europeans of non-Anglo genealogy that are exhibiting the highest level of intolerance for diversity; the ones that have Moor blood in dem--The Iberians.  Who vex, vex.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2006, 10:47:52 AM »

another thing is..where allyuh get that information that Aragones never apologised?..from what i can remember of this incident he gave his reasons for saying what he said and also he didnt privately apologise to Henry but he did do so publicly.

well boy
you and Aragones suffering from the same disease
diarrhea of the mouth constipation of the mind

reason for saying what he say
what reason he could possibly have

lol..well the man did say he was tryign to motivate Reyes

doesnt the same thing happen on a cricket field with the 'sledging' thing?
Trini captian to Trini bowler: "Ah hear the bastard blah blah English batsman said he go screw yuh mother"

Now isnt that motivational? LOL..he got his bowler all fired up now.

the man trying to save face..yuh expect him to come out and openely say he racist? geez lol

now when last in a conversation with ah pardner, and yuh call another person allyuh talking bout by their race first?..eg.."stupid white boy Mike", "greasy coconut-oil head coolie Singh", "black lazy fat boy Jones" or " small Chinese piggy Cheng"..that is just a small dose of what people does call other people.

so should i brand whoever the above applies to a racist?

You does call yuh pardnahs dem tings dred :o
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2006, 11:01:03 AM »
Some people head real frigging hard...
If Bruce Arena said before our WCQ with them to motivate Donavan the trinis slow in de back line, yuh could blow pass that slow lazy ni%%er any day. What what you say about that?

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2006, 11:03:00 AM »

doh be a cyat

lol.  AH man say de confederate flag ain't mean noting in Europe.  Boss.  AH go cuss yuh again. f**kery coming out ah yuh mouth.  Then why the f**k they flying it?  For style and fashion?  come on boss.  Yuh think they so naive that they don't know the symbolism behind that flag.  Ah dun say and refused to apologize to somebody who said that I was being disrespectful to Spanish people.  Dem Spaniards (people from Spain) could haul dey mudda c**t if they condone such bigotry.  That is why they home right now.  What makes it ironic is that the so-called darker Europeans of non-Anglo genealogy that are exhibiting the highest level of intolerance for diversity; the ones that have Moor blood in dem--The Iberians.  Who vex, vex.

Sorry to vex yall but the flag doesn't have any symbolism in Europe. I am not giving an opinion on whether Spain is racist or not, but most people wouldnt have a clue what that flag represents.

Random flags in European matches are pretty common. The colours of the confederate flag are red and blue - and what colours to Spain play in? Which is probably why there were also confederate flags in France's matches.

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
  • Mighty Arsenal & Newcastle .
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2006, 11:04:04 AM »
I ent really heard any racism from fans over here in england it has really improved over the last 20 years..i think its jus the old folks that are racist..Since is is only 15.. none of my friends is racist at all really infact most are really annoyed at old ppl who are racist.
Fifa introduced a rule where points were to be deducted from teams if racism occured..well i guess now we thru group stage dey cant do that..they aint gonna exactly throw the team out

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2006, 11:07:53 AM »

doh be a cyat

Sorry to vex yall but the flag doesn't have any symbolism in Europe. I am not giving an opinion on whether Spain is racist or not, but most people wouldnt have a clue what that flag represents.

Random flags in European matches are pretty common. The colours of the confederate flag are red and blue - and what colours to Spain play in? Which is probably why there were also confederate flags in France's matches.

AH ent buying dat at all. At the very least, the man who flying de flag knows the significance of the Confederate flag. He was flying it to make a point...a racist point...end of story.
Sorry breds your arguement is a bit weak.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2006, 11:09:23 AM »
Sorry to sound stupid but wat a confederate flag. i iz only 15 after all.

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2006, 11:17:54 AM »
Sorry to sound stupid but wat a confederate flag. i iz only 15 after all.

the flag that represented the south (slavery) during the American civil war
its still a common symbol of white supremacist groups today

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2006, 11:19:13 AM »
why do dey let them take them flag in then. it sound racist 2 me.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2006, 12:35:46 PM »
Even I saw the confederate flags being waved by the Spanish supporters and they were jeering and booing during the French anthem.

I remember seeing the Confederate flag too...not sure what game though.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2006, 12:40:34 PM »

That analogy you made desn't not hold water because there have been no instances of White players being the victims of racial slurs and chants. So...GTHOHWTBS.

aye the main word yuh miss there is "IF"
since yuh want to get technical and avoid the initial question..what if the player was East Indian then?
what does GTHOHWTBS mean.. if that is something racial..ah go get the United Nations after yuh arse  ;D

You could be hypothetical all yuh want but unless you come up with an analogy that actually occurred and not one that you fabricated, then your argument is meaningless.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2006, 12:53:27 PM »

Disgruntled Trini said it best:

"doh be a cyat
so I could take a flag with a swastika and wave it in the Stadium cause it eh have no jews in Trinidad"

Doh act as if Europeans ignorant and dotish so dey doh know what that flag is supposed to mean. The Spaniards have their own national flags, so why would they want to wave that particular flag during the matches against France and Tunisia?
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2006, 12:56:02 PM »

That analogy you made desn't not hold water because there have been no instances of White players being the victims of racial slurs and chants. So...GTHOHWTBS.

aye the main word yuh miss there is "IF"
since yuh want to get technical and avoid the initial question..what if the player was East Indian then?
what does GTHOHWTBS mean.. if that is something racial..ah go get the United Nations after yuh arse  ;D

You could be hypothetical all yuh want but unless you come up with an analogy that actually occurred and not one that you fabricated, then your argument is meaningless.
why yuh ent just cut the crap nah gyul

yuh could call all the scenarios ah mention hypothetical and fabricated but if you cant put yuhself in a simulation and answer a simple question well i would have to say is either yuh playing stupid or yuh just ent want to come out and admit it..yuh wont give a fack if it was somebody from another race..therefore you shouldnt pretend to be a rightheous citizen of the world.

just to remind you that my main argument in this whole case is that a mountain was made out of a mole hill and people decide to brand a whole country racist on the actions of a few fools.

concerning the Confederate flag..i did read somewhere before that it represents Christianity in Europe but then again how we so sure them Spaniards wasn't praying at the game or soemthing LOL
ok allyuh could crucify meh now fuh saying that  ;D
Feliz

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2006, 01:10:44 PM »
b-but it have jews in Trinidad

It even have a lil area in petit valley where every street named after an israeli leader......ah tink dat was stollmeyer people develop de area

is de jamaican jews dat ketch me off guard...it have big ancient synagogue an ting in yard
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 01:20:26 PM by Dutty »
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2006, 01:16:04 PM »
b-but it have jews in Trinidad

It even have a lil area in petit valley where every street named after an israeli leader......ah tink dat was stollmeyer people

is de jamaican jews dat ketch me off guard...it have big ancient synagogue an ting in yard

yeah my uncle live on a street called Yit Zhak Ben Zvi...it's by de budget foods  ;D

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2006, 01:17:33 PM »
Spain was ruled by muslims for 800 years, much of european history tends to leave out this important part, because alot of what is known as european culture came out of that era, things like taking a daily bath and eating with a knife and fork only came about recently to europeans, the muslims already had science,they gave us algebra their cities were clean and did not smell whereas roman cities stank with the smell human matter. I think in todays modern cultured europe it is a form of embarrassment when the truth comes out that black people were rulers of a highly civilized society in europe.

Offline E-man

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2006, 01:24:20 PM »
why do dey let them take them flag in then. it sound racist 2 me.

It also represents rebellion. (ie against the US north at the time, but people now will use it to demonstrate their rebel nature) - but since it is tied in so much with the slavery of the south it's hard to use it as just a pure "rebel" symbol alone - but some people who use it will try to tell you that.

1]; } ?>