May 05, 2024, 12:40:35 AM

Author Topic: FC Barcelona V LA Galaxy  (Read 4572 times)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
Re: FC Barcelona V LA Galaxy
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2009, 10:34:25 PM »
excellent display by barca,2-1 in de 67th.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2009, 10:35:18 PM »
Wazza you boy rippin up.   ;D
he ha some skill.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2009, 10:39:24 PM »
Beckham is a professional.  Look how he come back and handle his business without drama in the press But ding his thing on the field.   :beermug:
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2009, 10:42:51 PM »
 :o
dat is ah #14 kinda miss :D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2009, 10:44:11 PM »
:o
dat is ah #14 kinda miss :D

Nah man dat was hard to convert.   ;D

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2009, 10:48:06 PM »
Becks teaching them fellas football.  Better players higher level.  Landon needs to say "My game have lifted since Becks came back."   :D

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2009, 11:00:17 PM »
not bad
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2009, 11:03:29 PM »

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2009, 11:03:46 PM »
Hopefully one day we could field a national team of the caliber of Barca.  Great players in each position.  Even though LA stuck around it was obvious that at any mistake Barca could run up a Mexico score.  Aug. 12th.  :-[

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2009, 11:19:43 PM »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2009, 04:05:57 AM »
Becks teaching them fellas football.  Better players higher level.  Landon needs to say "My game have lifted since Becks came back."    :D
If only we had ah player like landon, what ah better team we would be!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2009, 05:34:21 AM »
Becks teaching them fellas football.  Better players higher level.  Landon needs to say "My game have lifted since Becks came back."    :D

We have the talent no doubt... just not the work ethic as those fellas...! Went to a training session with Chelsea a week ago, and if you look at the seriousness them fellas does take their training over what we does see in the videos that Shaun does post. The difference is like night and day. Yuh think we could get man up before 6 am to go fuh run??? Man was saying that Lamps already run like 4 miles on the "mill" before he start training...

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2009, 05:52:19 AM »

Actually we do.... not to incite you but his name is DR... they call him dazza because of his speed.

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2009, 11:55:36 AM »

We have the talent no doubt... just not the work ethic as those fellas...! Went to a training session with Chelsea a week ago, and if you look at the seriousness them fellas does take their training over what we does see in the videos that Shaun does post. The difference is like night and day. Yuh think we could get man up before 6 am to go fuh run??? Man was saying that Lamps already run like 4 miles on the "mill" before he start training...

You seriously saying we don't have a player like Landon.  Let's put it in perspective we don't have a program than Landon came through.   Truth be told we throwing away players like that in trini everyday.  We just need to right system to blood them.  We getting there though.

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2009, 03:37:18 PM »

You seriously saying we don't have a player like Landon.  Let's put it in perspective we don't have a program than Landon came through.   Truth be told we throwing away players like that in trini everyday.  We just need to right system to blood them.  We getting there though.

so do we have a player like Landon or not?  just curious.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2009, 04:05:17 PM »
I have seem DR play at college level and in Holland... this Kid can do Landon over anyday...

Speed, skill and heart... ever see his first goal in the Dutch league???

DR= or better than Donovan... give him time.

****disclaimer***** In no way is this post to taunt or aggravate Just Cool.... just some facts on what I see.

1]; } ?>