May 04, 2024, 03:41:26 PM

Author Topic: LATAPY PRESS CONFERENCE  (Read 17350 times)

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Re: LATAPY PRESS CONFERENCE
« Reply #120 on: August 11, 2009, 08:28:05 PM »
yuh know what, i was thinking about why it is Latas holding off on naming the side..

could be a ploy to keep the opposition guessing..

maybe he want to keep all man jack in the side on their toes, pushing for a place so that no one feel they safe..

maybe we have a secret formation or secret weapon to buss..

but you know what i was thinking, i would not be surprised if avenues like the press and even this forum plays at least a miniscule factor in that decision when yuh watch at it..

as soon as the man call a side, men all over dat, picking it apart, looking to fight down this and that one.. i mean i all for criticism, but alot of it is destructive.. it cyah be good for men confidence when they going into a big game and is alvin corneal and the next clown wasting yuh down in the press.. then is the jokers on this site spewing a setta vitriol.. it could never be good for a man game, not to have the backing of his fans..

but i realize the true supporters of this team few and far between..

Very good solid post, pound for pound. Men who talkin' sense dis rongs need to be encouraged.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 12, 2009, 08:10:41 AM »

Fella I will politely beseech yuh to remove de pipe laced wid crack and cow shit from yuh oral oraface

:-\

Kicker, yuh is a school teacher or wha? Yuh doh ease up nobody with a lil error at all!!!!

Suppose that is de man neighborhood slang?   :rotfl:

I jus on kix man  ;D

Yuh hadda laugh when a man put that kinda creativity into f**king up a man with nice words he eh too sure about lol...small ting

So apart from de spelling error, what exactly was I not too sure about?  Allyuh does rell talk shit oui, yuh would swear dis is ah english exam ah write dat on.  Wha about "yuh," "de," and "wid?" Yuh din see fit to correct dem too? Steeeeuuuupppppsssss!!  Allyuh rell jokey oui :rotfl:

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 12, 2009, 08:55:29 AM »

So apart from de spelling error, what exactly was I not too sure about?  Allyuh does rell talk shit oui, yuh would swear dis is ah english exam ah write dat on.  Wha about "yuh," "de," and "wid?" Yuh din see fit to correct dem too? Steeeeuuuupppppsssss!!  Allyuh rell jokey oui :rotfl:

Wateva bro... how Trinis commonly write phonetically and "oraface" are two different things altogether.  It's ok for you to try and sh*t up a man, but when I call yuh out, I being jokey and talkin' sh*t....hmmm...anyway

Laugh at yourself sometimes...iz no scene....a simple "hard luck" and a laugh would suffice. 

« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 08:59:21 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 12, 2009, 09:01:18 AM »
yuh know what, i was thinking about why it is Latas holding off on naming the side..

maybe he want to keep all man jack in the side on their toes, pushing for a place so that no one feel they safe..

but you know what i was thinking, i would not be surprised if avenues like the press and even this forum plays at least a miniscule factor in that decision when yuh watch at it..

as soon as the man call a side, men all over dat, picking it apart, looking to fight down this and that one.. i mean i all for criticism, but alot of it is destructive.. it cyah be good for men confidence when they going into a big game and is alvin corneal and the next clown wasting yuh down in the press.. then is the jokers on this site spewing a setta vitriol.. it could never be good for a man game, not to have the backing of his fans..

This is the most amount of shyte I ever see you post.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 12, 2009, 09:06:47 AM »

This is the most amount of shyte I ever see you post.

daz no scene, i on the right forum for that.. :beermug:

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #125 on: August 12, 2009, 09:10:48 AM »
a laugh would suffice.

I think you mean "sufface".

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 12, 2009, 09:11:18 AM »

I can't say for sure, but I get the impression that in the most successful football nations, criticizing (and somewhat scathing) opinions of the coach and his selections are alot more rampant and intense than you see on this forum or in any of our local press.  

Yuh cyah play mas if yuh fraid powder.  

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 12, 2009, 09:13:01 AM »
a laugh would suffice.

no I mean suffice.  Look it up unless you're just kidding. 

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 12, 2009, 09:27:57 AM »
a laugh would suffice.

sacrasm?.....perhaps

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 12, 2009, 09:31:00 AM »
a laugh would suffice.

sacrasm?.....perhaps

lol yeah...that's why I plugged in the part about kidding...couldn't tell if he/she was being serious. 

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 12, 2009, 09:38:48 AM »
any body know if kicker get it or not ?

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 12, 2009, 09:41:54 AM »

Wateva bro... how Trinis commonly write phonetically and "oraface" are two different things altogether.  It's ok for you to try and sh*t up a man, but when I call yuh out, I being jokey and talkin' sh*t....hmmm...anyway

Laugh at yourself sometimes...iz no scene....a simple "hard luck" and a laugh would suffice. 

Aparantly you think this :rotfl: denotes that I have taken you seriously ???

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 12, 2009, 09:43:03 AM »

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 12, 2009, 09:48:48 AM »
u mean ass face dont you?

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 12, 2009, 09:50:48 AM »
u mean ass face dont you?
in troot eh! :rotfl:

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: August 12, 2009, 09:53:43 AM »
a laugh would suffice.

sacrasm?.....perhaps

lol yeah...that's why I plugged in the part about kidding...couldn't tell if he/she was being serious. 

The fact that you even took time to say "look it up" shows how overly serious you look at things on here.  Lighten up fella, no paypahz graydin today :devil:

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 12, 2009, 10:11:11 AM »

The fact that you even took time to say "look it up" shows how overly serious you look at things on here.  Lighten up fella, no paypahz graydin today :devil:

Kill you dead eh...

You like to have the last word more than Jerry Springer boy aye......  I thought I was bad. 

Take win pardna...ah gone- hadda try to appear professional in the offace. 

:beermug:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 10:15:24 AM by kicker »

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 12, 2009, 10:14:36 AM »

Kill you dead eh...

You like to have the last word more than Jerry Springer boy aye...  I thought I was bad. 

Take win pardna...ah gone- hadda try to appear professional in the offace. 

:beermug:

Jerry Springer learn from me.  Act like you know!! :devil:

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 12, 2009, 10:39:56 AM »
a laugh would suffice.

If he not dais ah davyjenny post right dere.
Two islands are better than one.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 12, 2009, 10:41:31 AM »
a laugh would suffice.

If he not dais ah davyjenny post right dere.

nah hoss

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 12, 2009, 10:45:17 AM »

I doh know what kinda optimistic LSD trip you just come off ah, but you seem tuh think every one in T&T should jump on dat love train wid you!!

but doh worry ah waiting for you tuh slip up when latas start declining :waiting:

yuh think man bawling BC we iz assh@oles and nithing more! it's been three yrs we suffering to see the most capable players on the pitch and cyar see it up till now, and shyte like that could get old and man could tend tuh lose they cool and start rebelling or even throw in the towel, depending on whom.

we had tuh deal wid the black list, ah 2nd tier underachieving team, the bachanall between jack and roger boynes, then if that wasn't enough, the wim and tiger fall out leading to the dismissal of wim, then the yr and ah half of mad man pancho who came here only tuh experiment with over 40 players, then we had the stadium disputes with jack and minister hunt, and if that wasn't enough , the missing of the gold cup, then the bad picks by pancho, until he almost put we out of the competition, and if that wasn't enough, after pancho got fired we had tuh deal wid another local curry favor coach who on fren ting!

just when the fans feel, well boy, @ least this man knows our pain and he will look out, he jump right in and picked up where all the others left off. and yuh expect us to be calm and support this nonsense??

Weeys JC......LOL..Ah feel yuh pain with this one breddah........but ah also feel yuh might hadda lay off for ah little while yes.
When yuh ah socawarrior supporter yuh have to have a good heart yes. Make sure yuh pipes clean.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 12, 2009, 10:51:36 AM »
Weh boi, frustration coming out in this tread. See what  Trinidad and Tobago football does do to people. We need results quick fast and in ah hurry to heal the pains of failures in the pass. Will it start today…let us see.   :)
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

1]; } ?>