May 16, 2024, 10:35:06 PM

Author Topic: Anier strike denies T&T - Estonia pips T&T.  (Read 5945 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Anier strike denies T&T - Estonia pips T&T.
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2013, 02:35:28 AM »
Seeing Boucaud and Hoyte interact suggests that having Jlloyd in the mix as well would have been a great transition and positive internal mentorship opportunity for both players.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2013, 08:54:38 AM »
Just finished watching this game, and i have to say, the boys played very well, and by no means were we out played, as ah matter of fact we had the lion share of the possession.

another thing i noticed is that bleeder didn't put a foot wrong and IMO was the man of the match, what a performance by denzil. you guys said boucard played well and he did, but bleeder and cyrus controlled that defense and midfield to ah tee, and yeh the goal was ah hard luck.

i hope allyuh noticed how they were fouling the attackers as soon as they got into a rhythm, this is how european players go about this game, they obstruct your rhythm and strip you of your momentum, and we have to learn from them, bc we play this game way too clean.

but bleeder was a monster, i now know why he's ah staple on the team.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2013, 12:27:03 PM »
Just finished watching this game, and i have to say, the boys played very well, and by no means were we out played, as ah matter of fact we had the lion share of the possession.

another thing i noticed is that bleeder didn't put a foot wrong and IMO was the man of the match, what a performance by denzil. you guys said boucard played well and he did, but bleeder and cyrus controlled that defense and midfield to ah tee, and yeh the goal was ah hard luck.

i hope allyuh noticed how they were fouling the attackers as soon as they got into a rhythm, this is how european players go about this game, they obstruct your rhythm and strip you of your momentum, and we have to learn from them, bc we play this game way too clean.

but bleeder was a monster, i now know why he's ah staple on the team.

Ahhh theobald how was he against peru ?? .. he's ah staple because he is the coaches pet
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2013, 02:52:19 AM »
We will miss guerra in the gold cup, just look how skillful this dude is.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

1]; } ?>