May 10, 2024, 12:43:11 PM

Author Topic: Elections Results thread  (Read 29947 times)

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
Re: Elections Results thread
« Reply #210 on: May 26, 2010, 05:33:55 PM »
Real people was sour and either abstain or vote against PNM. My brethrin who lives in Dabadie/Omeara reach de polling station bout quarter to 6. On the page with names that they cross off....he only see like 2 names marked through...and about 100 names on de page.

Yuh reap what yuh sow.

Arima people apparently hold true to their threat to not vote at all or vote for the opposition.  I heard a gentleman say so on the radio yesterday and a co-worker told me that a friend living in Arima, whose entire family are PNM till dey dead, gather the whole family and vote for the People's Partnership en masse for spite!!...

Patrick was too harden....like stick break in he ears....

ARIMA is boss  :devil:

he cyah throw way aunty penny jes so an expeck arima to vote for him. arima ppl eh easy

I will never forget his response when a reporter asked him about the crowd that was gathering by bailizer house when Penny didn't get nominated for Arima. "That's just a small crowd of her supporters. We all have those. I'm sure the people of Arima will rejoice with whom ever we put there'. Bitch, watch him now. He better facking resign quick and fass. Rumor has it that he want to put Amery Brown up for leader and leave out Rowley. The medication for he frigging kidneys interfering with he brain or what?

Where dey seer woman ?

d news also mention colm imbert as potential leader. pnm council better be jokin  ???

news also said, conrad enill, john donaldson and martin joseph resigned their party posts.
d balisier a lil shaky now.
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 26, 2010, 06:04:43 PM »
Real people was sour and either abstain or vote against PNM. My brethrin who lives in Dabadie/Omeara reach de polling station bout quarter to 6. On the page with names that they cross off....he only see like 2 names marked through...and about 100 names on de page.

Yuh reap what yuh sow.

Arima people apparently hold true to their threat to not vote at all or vote for the opposition.  I heard a gentleman say so on the radio yesterday and a co-worker told me that a friend living in Arima, whose entire family are PNM till dey dead, gather the whole family and vote for the People's Partnership en masse for spite!!...

he cyah throw way aunty penny jes so an expeck arima to vote for him. arima ppl eh easy

I will never forget his response when a reporter asked him about the crowd that was gathering by bailizer house when Penny didn't get nominated for Arima. "That's just a small crowd of her supporters. We all have those. I'm sure the people of Arima will rejoice with whom ever we put there'. Bitch, watch him now. He better facking resign quick and fass. Rumor has it that he want to put Amery Brown up for leader and leave out Rowley. The medication for he frigging kidneys interfering with he brain or what?

Where dey seer woman ?

d news also mention colm imbert as potential leader. pnm council better be jokin  ???

news also said, conrad enill, john donaldson and martin joseph resigned their party posts.

Actually is time for new leadership. They were unable to influence Patrick and the PNM got a good cutarse. Walk the blank. They doing the right thing

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 26, 2010, 06:07:04 PM »
if Imbert leading PNM they will never win an election again , i dead serious
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 26, 2010, 06:10:22 PM »
Actually is time for new leadership. They were unable to influence Patrick and the PNM got a good cutarse. Walk the blank. They doing the right thing

Too late, too late shall be the cry.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 26, 2010, 06:11:16 PM »

That's what's needed Queen, the balisier needed a good shaking.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 26, 2010, 06:16:34 PM »
 :D :D

Tears flow at Balisier House

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/uukcVMgegHU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/uukcVMgegHU</a>
Youtube Channel

Offline trinindian

• Hero Warrior
  • Curried Wild Meat With Plenty Hot Pepper
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 26, 2010, 07:18:12 PM »

for picong purposes only

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #217 on: May 26, 2010, 07:20:11 PM »

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 26, 2010, 07:24:14 PM »
He too bad mind. Why yuh feel he didnt want to put rowley as a candidate? If it did come to dis..who woulda lead?

Buh..i sitting back and watching someting unfold..and in de context of dat...it make sense. Allyuh watch and see.
De behind de scenes dealings is really wha does control what we see.

And like it had plenty in dis.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 26, 2010, 07:28:08 PM »

for picong purposes only

LOL... that is too funny  ;D

Offline trinindian

• Hero Warrior
  • Curried Wild Meat With Plenty Hot Pepper
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 26, 2010, 07:33:58 PM »

Percy liking he self.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 26, 2010, 07:44:09 PM »

Percy liking he self.

yeh Percy was on tv making he sign when he was walking in d building
Youtube Channel

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 26, 2010, 07:44:39 PM »

Percy liking he self.
Percy born wid his arms crossed so or wha? :devil:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 26, 2010, 07:46:49 PM »

for picong purposes only
Manning
Man Out ;D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 26, 2010, 07:57:07 PM »

Percy liking he self.

Everybody loves a mascot... until they outlive they usefulness.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: May 26, 2010, 07:59:29 PM »

Percy liking he self.

who was pnm own? calder?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 26, 2010, 08:09:21 PM »

Percy liking he self.

who was pnm own? calder?

Nice

Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 26, 2010, 08:12:23 PM »
who was pnm own? calder?

To quote one ah yuh party leaders ask yuh mudda.

Yuh just can't help yuhself... ever since Monday night everything is PNM this and PNM that.  PNM loss fella... yuh party win.  Like yuhself now, ah hope in the intervening years from now until the next election yuh continue to crow as yuh doing.

...and btw, if yuh had any shred of intelligence you'd be able to recognize that Percy Villafana get used like ah $5 dollar prostitute.  Leh we see how long he turn in de spotlight last.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 26, 2010, 08:16:50 PM »
so......................
when will Dr. Rowley run for leadership of the official opposition?
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 26, 2010, 08:21:53 PM »

Yuh reap what yuh sow.

Where dey seer woman ?

At d end dey say it eh true
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 26, 2010, 08:22:08 PM »
He too bad mind. Why yuh feel he didnt want to put rowley as a candidate? If it did come to dis..who woulda lead?

Buh..i sitting back and watching someting unfold..and in de context of dat...it make sense. Allyuh watch and see.

Tell we nah Bourbon. I ain't seeing anything

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 26, 2010, 08:24:21 PM »

Tell we nah Bourbon. I ain't seeing anything
;D :D
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 26, 2010, 08:25:53 PM »
who was pnm own? calder?

To quote one ah yuh party leaders ask yuh mudda.

Yuh just can't help yuhself... ever since Monday night everything is PNM this and PNM that.  PNM loss fella... yuh party win.  Like yuhself now, ah hope in the intervening years from now until the next election yuh continue to crow as yuh doing.

...and btw, if yuh had any shred of intelligence you'd be able to recognize that Percy Villafana get used like ah $5 dollar prostitute.  Leh we see how long he turn in de spotlight last.

hmmm nah i dont have any intelligence at all. u have all, but u already know that dont u?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline E-man

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #233 on: May 26, 2010, 08:31:16 PM »

Yuh reap what yuh sow.

Where dey seer woman ?

Let me ask something. I'm not a expert on the westminster system, my experience is from in the US.

There's a lot of talk about reform and then term limits as the main idea.

But I haven't seen any discussion on the selection of candidates. Why do the parties appoint them instead of having a primary election in the district. And what the hell are the residency requirements - you could just run in any district they put you ???

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 26, 2010, 08:35:55 PM »
Poor Manning , i never see a man single handedly shit down he self so nah stueps. the man was the best thing to happen 2 years ago, Now he is the dog shit hmmm. Imagine PNM strong holds votes UNC, how d hell Arima and La Horquetta vote UNC totally blow me off my seat. I living in Arima all meh life, Voting anything other than PNM is blasphemy hmmm. Hard luck eh Manning ah rel sorry, but yuh look for that. Doh fork with Arima People again, they go out yuh lights.
Youtube Channel

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 26, 2010, 08:37:17 PM »
Let me ask something. I'm not a expert on the westminster system, my experience is from in the US.

There's a lot of talk about reform and then term limits as the main idea.

But I haven't seen any discussion on the selection of candidates. Why do the parties appoint them instead of having a primary election in the district. And what the hell are the residency requirements - you could just run in any district they put you ???
Not only that EMan but I have seen where a Party Leader has lost his seat in an election, then turns around and get an elected member to resign and then they have a by-election in that "SAFE" riding so that the party leader could get elected :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: May 26, 2010, 08:59:25 PM »
so......................
when will Dr. Rowley run for leadership of the official opposition?
tomorrow they having party elections between him and Amery Browne, according to Isha Wells.  Rowley the clear favorite to win.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: May 26, 2010, 09:04:08 PM »
Poor Manning , i never see a man single handedly shit down he self so nah stueps. the man was the best thing to happen 2 years ago, Now he is the dog shit hmmm. Imagine PNM strong holds votes UNC, how d hell Arima and La Horquetta vote UNC totally blow me off my seat. I living in Arima all meh life, Voting anything other than PNM is blasphemy hmmm. Hard luck eh Manning ah rel sorry, but yuh look for that. Doh fork with Arima People again, they go out yuh lights.

De more i think bout it...the more i doubting he do that under he own volition.

Manning and Panday have a meeting at PM's residence..to talk bout "issues of national importance."
Immediately after...Panday calls UNC internal elections.
Panday loses.....Kamla takes over.
Immediately after this....Manning calls a general elections....for no clear reason yet. He coulda ride out the no confidence motion. Is 26 seats he had compared to 15. Meaning he had 11 seats as a buffer. Why pelt dat away?

It have more in de pestle dan de mortar.

The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: May 26, 2010, 09:09:22 PM »

De more i think bout it...the more i doubting he do that under he own volition.

Manning and Panday have a meeting at PM's residence..to talk bout "issues of national importance."
Immediately after...Panday calls UNC internal elections.
Panday loses.....Kamla takes over.
Immediately after this....Manning calls a general elections....for no clear reason yet. He coulda ride out the no confidence motion. Is 26 seats he had compared to 15. Meaning he had 11 seats as a buffer. Why pelt dat away?

It have more in de pestle dan de mortar.
very very interesting indeed
keep us informed ;)

just got this in an email
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 09:23:07 PM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #239 on: May 26, 2010, 09:41:08 PM »
From what i heard Isha saying mad man stepping down as leader but staying in parliment .
Did anybody else hear that ?
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

1]; } ?>