May 05, 2024, 12:30:54 PM

Author Topic: Whitley eyes a return under Latapy.  (Read 14208 times)

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: Whitley eyes a return under Latapy.
« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2009, 10:08:23 AM »
OK.....as "entertaining" as it may be to some.....daz enough fellas.

Disagree by all means, but de dis back and forth cussin eh doin anybody any good.

Talk yuh football and if yuh feel de need to continue in de gutter, use de Private Message function to allyuh hearts content.

Peace.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2009, 10:11:17 AM »

Disagree by all means, but de dis back and forth cussin eh doin anybody any good.

Talk yuh football and if yuh feel de need to continue in de gutter, use de Private Message function to allyuh hearts content.

Peace.

Agreed....although ah feel dem fellas probably want everybody on the board to know how bad they is...cyah accomplish that with a PM.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2009, 10:18:31 AM »

Peace.

D horse done ...
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2009, 10:25:00 AM »

Peace.

I offer the fool an olive branch b4 the thing start , so i good .. I here for the football .
but just for the record , Berris you are an uneducated foul mouthed ass lol . I dont mind being a nerd with a good job and proper use of the English language . lol this forum is probably the only place you feel valuable lol . Okay palos i done b4 you kick me out.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 10:33:03 AM by Mackie »

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2009, 10:41:16 AM »
Hope Otis the best...
Stern thank you for the memories (good and bad)
Lets go for a win 6/6

(no friend selection please, that means no S.J.)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2009, 12:29:34 PM »

Peace.

Mr. Palos Sir, you realize I did not respond, not because I scared, but I realize where this was heading and I better than that. So I left it alone.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2009, 12:57:02 PM »

Peace.

Mr. Palos Sir, you realize I did not respond, not because I scared, but I realize where this was heading and I better than that. So I left it alone.

Appreciate that ALL of you have appeared to cease and desist. 

Now...back to Whitley...

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2009, 05:35:59 PM »
Hope Otis the best...
Lets go for a win 6/6

Doh worry all yuh might get what all yuh want ..#14 may be retiring from intl football b4 de next game  Now we cud rely on KJ and Scotty tuh burn up de intl net, as dey are accustomed to .
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 09:32:32 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2009, 05:39:10 PM »
Hope Otis the best...
Lets go for a win 6/6

Doh worry yuh might what all want ..#14 may be retiring from intl football b4 de next game  Now we cud rely on KJ and Scotty tuh burn up de intl net, as dey are accustomed to .
he did us ALL proud :applause: :applause:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2009, 05:57:23 PM »

Peace.

I offer the fool an olive branch b4 the thing start , so i good .. I here for the football .
but just for the record , Berris you are an uneducated foul mouthed ass lol . I dont mind being a nerd with a good job and proper use of the English language . lol this forum is probably the only place you feel valuable lol . Okay palos i done b4 you kick me out.

As for you Mrs Macomey ..
Wha olive branch ? Steupps ....Yuh is ah stink mouth liar and ah spine less hen ..I never had any talk wid you ,is you wey jump een ah ole talk between Elan n me ,I tort you was he big sister come tuh by verbal exchange .So much so that formites and all wanted tuh know how come you just jump on my case just so ,you and me never had no talk ,I wasn't even around and you calling meh out .In de fuss place nobody wasn't talking tuh you ,yuh farse and facking outta place.
You cud take yuh so called olive branch and shove it far up yuh gay asshole ,me eh looking fuh no fren here gyul .
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 09:16:42 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2009, 06:01:02 PM »
Hope Otis the best...
Lets go for a win 6/6

Doh worry yuh might what all want ..#14 may be retiring from intl football b4 de next game  Now we cud rely on KJ and Scotty tuh burn up de intl net, as dey are accustomed to .
he did us ALL proud :applause: :applause:

Remember I eh say he will retire ah say he 'might' ,anyway this is ah Whitley thread I eh want tuh start no #14 rumour here . I wish Otis de best and hope he is called back becuz unlike some here I believe he shud be on de starting 11 .
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2009, 06:05:37 PM »
I wish Otis de best and hope he is called back becuz unlike some here I believe he shud be on de starting 11 .

When he FULLY FIT AND MOTIVATED...of course. No brainer.

He appears to be motivated.  Is he fully fit tho?

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 27, 2009, 09:45:49 PM »
I wish Otis de best and hope he is called back becuz unlike some here I believe he shud be on de starting 11 .

Dat goes without sayin ,is ah simple ting doh ,once he in training with de team Latas must know if he fit . I hope dais de only reason he not on the team and not more imps ting like in Sancho case. Talking bout Sancho ,he is definately fit ,play 2 games in 3days (draw vs PR and beat Miami FC in Miami) and shud definately be starting for we .
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 27, 2009, 10:02:52 PM »

Dat goes without sayin ,is ah simple ting doh ,once he in training with de team Latas must know if he fit . I hope dais de only reason he not on the team and not more imps ting like in Sancho case. Talking bout Sancho ,he is definately fit ,play 2 games in 3days (draw vs PR and beat Miami FC in Miami) and shud definately be starting for we .

We all know de reason fuh de "imps ting" wit Sancho. 

Whitley up until his injury was National team captain.  When he came back from the injury, he proclaimed himself fit and pronounced that opposing players needed to watch out, or words to that effect.  He struggled mightily despite being given several chances.  Never looked even remotely like the player we know he can be.  To me he was rightfully omitted from the Hex team because he simply wasn't even close to being up to scratch.  So it eh de same scenario as de Sancho case as far as I concerned.

Comin back from a serious injury is a very difficult thing for the best of players.  Whitley or any other player shouldn't make the national team based on name alone or what they've done in the past.  They should EARN their pick.  If he EARNS his pick, as I said...he starts.  A no brainer.  But dis is WCQ football.....no place for sympathy here.  I hope he fully fit because I know wha he could do when he is.  I fear he's not though.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 27, 2009, 10:05:24 PM »
Hope Otis the best...
Lets go for a win 6/6

Doh worry all yuh might get what all yuh want ..#14 may be retiring from intl football b4 de next game  Now we cud rely on KJ and Scotty tuh burn up de intl net, as dey are accustomed to .

Let meh ask you ah question. Why he considering retiring from international football, is it to concentrate on club? If so is it that club he at, cause ah man post that he heard SJ and the coach fall out so the coach eh playing him. If so, should he really fight up with that team and the coach eh giving him a fair chance?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2009, 05:49:16 AM »
Hope Otis the best...
Lets go for a win 6/6

Let meh ask you ah question. Why he considering retiring from international football, is it to concentrate on club? If so is it that club he at, cause ah man post that he heard SJ and the coach fall out so the coach eh playing him. If so, should he really fight up with that team and the coach eh giving him a fair chance?

He considering retiring becuz of fans like yuhself and I eh mean dat in ah bad way eh, doh ge meh wrong ,everybody entitled tuh they own opinion about his performance on de pitch.De man never gets the respek ,he deserve .For some reason when ever TnT lose ah game he is de one dey blame ,dey lambase de man over de radio in TnT after the USA game like he was de only person on de pitch .Missing de penalty in de ES game ,was like he commit ah murder . Imagine he is de leading international goal scorer in de whole Concacaf region and bout 5th in de world ,69 international goals and he still have tuh prove himself to ppl like you.If was me I wudda say f**k TnT long time and concentrate on my club career but dais me, #14 on de odda hand never ever turn his back on TnT when de like of Latas and DY did,yet still DY and Latas are worshipped by all TnT fans and dey have not done half as much as #14 done for their country .After ah while it must get tuh him ,what has he done wrong for fans like yuhself tuh calling for his head ?
As for Bristol City ,de coach have tuh be an idiot .Stern did go to the coach and ask why he signed him if he was not going to play him and dat was it ,bench ,now outta ah bad mind he had him playing in reserver games and if he refused,which he did not, he wud cut his wages .Bristol is history now as de latest is there have been some contact with Ipswich ,hopefully he gets a contract there tuh keep his club career going.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2009, 07:21:22 AM »

Peace.

Wha olive branch ? Steupps ....Yuh is ah stink mouth liar and ah spine less hen ..I never had any talk wid you ,is you wey jump een ah ole talk between Elan n me ,I tort you was he big sister come tuh by verbal exchange .So much so that formites and all wanted tuh know how come you just jump on my case just so ,you and me never had no talk ,I wasn't even around and you calling meh out .In de fuss place nobody wasn't talking tuh you ,yuh farse and facking outta place.
You cud take yuh so called olive branch and shove it far up yuh gay asshole ,me eh looking fuh no fren here gyul .

I actually wrote back a set of insults, but that would continue the back and forth for no reason, so i deleted it. I will just say this, its a public forum , so anything you write on can be seen and commented on by anyone else. There is no PRIVATE conversation between you and elan , dude. I  dont like your insulting cussing style and i was entitled to let you know that . But boss I done with this nonsense , you could continue cussing me  and consider it a victory for your ego if you want. But for me this done.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 07:52:06 AM by Mackie »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2009, 07:57:32 AM »
Some thoughts ah mullin over
1. We need SJ right to the 2014 campaign, he can't retire now. I always was a proponent for bringing him off the bench, and still am, but we need him to the end. All we present/recent strikers is sick-foot men, except Scotland, McFarlane Toussiant,
2. Whitley maybe have too far to go and too short a time to do it, if he is capable at all.
3. Youth must be mixed with experience, but too much experience could get left out with pace.
4. Berris have 1 more O'Level pass than me.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2009, 08:13:28 AM »
Thanks berris
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2009, 08:41:11 AM »
My 2 cents...I agree that Stern probably shouldn't retire now he still have something to add to the team... however I never really thought of him as a great prolific striker except for the years in the MLS. He can come off the bench but he cannot be a starting striker . Nobody can take away the important goals he has scored for us in his career but I'm sure nobody would forget the tons of  easy sitters he has missed in games..Stern will miss bout 10 easy goals and hit that one that we need to survive. However at this stage we need somebody that gonna hit 10 and miss 1...he ain't that person. Also I think it's disgraceful when man does be booing and cussing the man when he on he field, at the end of the day the man really has held his head up high and neva turned his back on Trini even when people ready to string him up.  If he retires I believe it will hurt his career more than the team right now he can't even get off the bench at his club so he needs to show somewhere that he can still be effective.  :-\

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2009, 09:01:02 AM »
I beleive that Whitley still has something to offer in the middle of the park. Form is temporary , class is permanent and I would rather see him as the midfield general for the next four years, as Dwight goes into retirement , than Densill Theobald.
Stern has done a great deal for Trinidad in truth . He seems to be willing to do more than play in and around the box , as far as i can see from the last two games. Stern used to be always grumpy cos he wasnt getting quality service , but maybe now he realises aside from Carlos we doh really have any creative midfielder who could support him for a whole game. So it seems he trying harder.
Stern was alwyas a frustrating man to watch play but give Jack he jacket , the man scores when it MATTERS. With ten minutes to play and one nil down i still rather have Stern on the field than Kenwyne!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 09:03:26 AM by Mackie »

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2009, 09:21:10 AM »
Hope Otis the best...
Lets go for a win 6/6

He considering retiring becuz of fans like yuhself and I eh mean dat in ah bad way eh, doh ge meh wrong ,everybody entitled tuh they own opinion about his performance on de pitch.De man never gets the respek ,he deserve .For some reason when ever TnT lose ah game he is de one dey blame ,dey lambase de man over de radio in TnT after the USA game like he was de only person on de pitch .Missing de penalty in de ES game ,was like he commit ah murder . Imagine he is de leading international goal scorer in de whole Concacaf region and bout 5th in de world ,69 international goals and he still have tuh prove himself to ppl like you.If was me I wudda say f**k TnT long time and concentrate on my club career but dais me, #14 on de odda hand never ever turn his back on TnT when de like of Latas and DY did,yet still DY and Latas are worshipped by all TnT fans and dey have not done half as much as #14 done for their country .After ah while it must get tuh him ,what has he done wrong for fans like yuhself tuh calling for his head ?
As for Bristol City ,de coach have tuh be an idiot .Stern did go to the coach and ask why he signed him if he was not going to play him and dat was it ,bench ,now outta ah bad mind he had him playing in reserver games and if he refused,which he did not, he wud cut his wages .Bristol is history now as de latest is there have been some contact with Ipswich ,hopefully he gets a contract there tuh keep his club career going.

BUt Berris every BIG player does get that kind of vibes from fans when fans felt let down. I am not a big Stern John fan, but after the ES game I defended him. The USA game I said I thought he should have been subbed that does not mean he is to blame for the shyte that happen. Stern been at it too long for fans to get to him now. He need to do what he always do, net up and then just cuss everybody again. I ah little diappointed in him there man.

Tell the man to get he boots back on and keep pressing.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2009, 10:20:25 AM »
Hope Otis the best...
Lets go for a win 6/6

BUt Berris every BIG player does get that kind of vibes from fans when fans felt let down. I am not a big Stern John fan, but after the ES game I defended him. The USA game I said I thought he should have been subbed that does not mean he is to blame for the shyte that happen. Stern been at it too long for fans to get to him now. He need to do what he always do, net up and then just cuss everybody again. I ah little diappointed in him there man.

Tell the man to get he boots back on and keep pressing.

Remember I never said he IS retiring b4 the next game ,he has given it thought . I cud understand wey de man coming from .I cud understand playing fuh ah club and getting all dah stick but not from yuh own ppl on ah regular basis,game after game . De only time TnT doh pong #14 is when he score ,so imagine de pressure tuh produce every single game and if he doh score ,he ah shithound  ??? or he shud be benched or dropped from de team  ???. Which country you know does start ah 'hate group' for their #1 striker or any player  ??? ah mean c'mon .De man does get more respeck from opposing players and coaches than some ppl from he own country .
  I know he is de best bet we have right now tuh qualify for 2010 and if he doh come thru ,I guarantee you he will be de one that will get de blame for us not going tuh another WC.
I doh believe he will retire now but if it was me I wudda say f**k away with TnT and de ignorant fans dat want my head becuz at de end ah de day he shuddnt have tuh be proving himself over and over, not after 69 goals and especially when no other striker has shown they cud replace him .Unfortunately walking away from de international scene may be de only way he gets his respeck as his presence on de pitch and his goals will definately be missed .
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 28, 2009, 10:35:32 AM »
My 2 cents...I agree that Stern probably shouldn't retire now he still have something to add to the team... however I never really thought of him as a great prolific striker except for the years in the MLS. He can come off the bench but he cannot be a starting striker . Nobody can take away the important goals he has scored for us in his career but I'm sure nobody would forget the tons of  easy sitters he has missed in games..Stern will miss bout 10 easy goals and hit that one that we need to survive. However at this stage we need somebody that gonna hit 10 and miss 1...he ain't that person. Also I think it's disgraceful when man does be booing and cussing the man when he on he field, at the end of the day the man really has held his head up high and neva turned his back on Trini even when people ready to string him up.  If he retires I believe it will hurt his career more than the team right now he can't even get off the bench at his club so he needs to show somewhere that he can still be effective.  :-\

''However at this stage we need somebody that gonna hit 10 and miss 1...''

Dah person fadda dead and he mudda eh born yet.

Show me any striker in dis day for TnT that show dey cud buss de net and pick up de slack when #14 not scoring . Not even DY ,in his prime, scored goals for TnT like #14 and he got better service, he man like Latas and Leonson also in their prime .#14 just need tuh be on de pitch and he capable of scoring regardless of who in de midfield .Tuh even mention how much he does throw way show dat we Trinbagonians does only nit pick and find de bigger picture is when he miss and not when he score.Is only #14 true fans does talk bout his great goals but his haters does find ah way tuh highlight when he miss and dais when dey does crawl outta dey hole and puff dey chest .De ignorance ah de whole ting is when man calling for his head dey shud not be vex with Stern dey shud be vex with who pick him ,dais who dey shud be venting dey frustration on,after all what all yuh want de man tuh do ,say 'no gaffer de TnT fans eh want meh tuh play ,dey say ah does miss too much ,so pick someone else please '' .De man represent his country proud and yet still he cud do nutten right ,when ever he eh score  ??? .
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2009, 10:46:15 AM »

Peace.

I actually wrote back a set of insults, but that would continue the back and forth for no reason, so i deleted it. I will just say this, its a public forum , so anything you write on can be seen and commented on by anyone else. There is no PRIVATE conversation between you and elan , dude. I  dont like your insulting cussing style and i was entitled to let you know that . But boss I done with this nonsense , you could continue cussing me  and consider it a victory for your ego if you want. But for me this done.

Good yuh just save yuh self some more embarassment becuz yuh so called 'insults' make yuh look like ah lil hen .As far as PRIVTE conversation I know there aren't any here as this is an open forum but when yuh see 2 big man talking hush yuh yuh lil faggot arse and mind yuh own bisniz ,like I said b4 nobody was talking tuh you and if yuh decide yuh doh like my 'cussing style ' den just skip over my post, nobody eh forcing yuh tuh read it or respond .
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2009, 10:46:30 AM »
Remember I never said he IS retiring b4 the next game ,he has given it thought . I cud understand wey de man coming from .I cud understand playing fuh ah club and getting all dah stick but not from yuh own ppl on ah regular basis,game after game . De only time TnT doh pong #14 is when he score ,so imagine de pressure tuh produce every single game and if he doh score ,he ah shithound  ??? or he shud be benched or dropped from de team  ???. Which country you know does start ah 'hate group' for their #1 striker or any player  ??? ah mean c'mon .De man does get more respeck from opposing players and coaches than some ppl from he own country .
  I know he is de best bet we have right now tuh qualify for 2010 and if he doh come thru ,I guarantee you he will be de one that will get de blame for us not going tuh another WC.
I doh believe he will retire now but if it was me I wudda say f**k away with TnT and de ignorant fans dat want my head becuz at de end ah de day he shuddnt have tuh be proving himself over and over, not after 69 goals and especially when no other striker has shown they cud replace him .Unfortunately walking away from de international scene may be de only way he gets his respeck as his presence on de pitch and his goals will definately be missed .

Well I hope he don't walk away because of ignorant fans.  There are some that just like to make him the scapegoat and there are others who believe he can do more and does feel disappointed by what they percieve as a lack of "total" effort.  In Nashville where I was sitting every man jack around me was upset with him.  Some were the ignorant variety calling him out even when he had nothing to do with a play or mistake by our team, but others were upset because he seems to only have one gear on the pitch.  That one speed saw him left out of a few offensive opportunites that we prefer him to be part of than KJ.  I was upset with him for that because despite KJ's size and potential in the box, he is nowhere near SJ in finishing ability and intuition.  I can't fault him for being unhappy with the treatment though, because no matter what he has always been willing and ready to participate in any campaign with the warriors.  Tell yuh boy keep he chin up, he is more appreciated than it appears (at least for the fans that try to be objective anyway).  SJ come like how NYers treated Patrick Ewing as a player but still to this day will admit he is the best ever to wear the team colors.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 10:49:17 AM by Optimus Prime »

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2009, 10:47:07 AM »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 28, 2009, 10:59:47 AM »

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 28, 2009, 11:14:53 AM »
 ??? It's amazing to me that at this stage in Stern's career man still talking about what he did years ago??...are u kidding me ...when somebody has lost their form you just call it what it is and find somebody to fill the spot isn't that how it works in football example Ronaldo , Ronaldinho ...even Man U's Ronaldo last year's player of the year.. was off his game this year and get benched...so ah man who ain't exactly lighting up the field needs to be benched pure and simple ...that goes for Jones too!!...Nobody can take away from Stern that he has scored a lot of needed goals for us...but can you really say that at the present time the man is a quality striker...I would say absolutely not but that how his career has been like a yo-yo...he is not hasn't ever been consistant top level striker look at how many clubs he has been too...yuh think if he was as good as some of you all think he is Managers would be ready to trade him as soon as something else comes up....give me ah damn break!!! No disrespect to the man he has had a semi-decent career but he and Jones are in a slump and they are not helping us in this Hex...so they need to be benched..INO!!  ;D

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 28, 2009, 11:21:15 AM »
??? It's amazing to me that at this stage in Stern's career man still talking about what he did years ago??...are u kidding me ...when somebody has lost their form you just call it what it is and find somebody to fill the spot isn't that how it works in football example Ronaldo , Ronaldinho ...even Man U's Ronaldo last year's player of the year.. was off his game this year and get benched...so ah man who ain't exactly lighting up the field needs to be benched pure and simple ...that goes for Jones too!!...Nobody can take away from Stern that he has scored a lot of needed goals for us...but can you really say that at the present time the man is a quality striker...I would say absolutely not but that how his career has been like a yo-yo...he is not hasn't ever been consistant top level striker look at how many clubs he has been too...yuh think if he was as good as some of you all think he is Managers would be ready to trade him as soon as something else comes up....give me ah damn break!!! No disrespect to the man he has had a semi-decent career but he and Jones are in a slump and they are not helping us in this Hex...so they need to be benched..INO!!  ;D

Maybe yuh miss de jist of the topic or yuh have ah lil problem with understanding what yuh read ,we talking bout INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL and dat eh no 'semi decent' career deman 5th in de world in scoring intl goals.He put any other TnT player, EVER ,in de shade by miles with 69 goals and counting ....

Look ting nah this is suppose tuh be ah Whitley thread but #14 come and derail de man thread ..Sorry Otis  ::) ;D
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 11:25:53 AM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

1]; } ?>