May 16, 2024, 06:40:42 PM

Author Topic: Trinis in Action (Sept 11-13, 2009)  (Read 6967 times)

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
Re: Trinis in Action (Sept 11-13, 2009)
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2009, 03:49:17 PM »
birchall still questionable for the game w/ hamstring tightness... if however he is fit enough make the bench i would expect him to get a little run to kill the game... i hoping not to see sanneh come in instead and make a mess of things.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2009, 06:36:17 AM »
tnt
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2009, 07:18:36 AM »
Like them Warriors goal shy.....not one goal scored fromm all scheduled games.. :devil:

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2009, 09:04:46 AM »
<a href="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9/9952952001?isVid=1&amp;publisherID=1873156836&amp;videoId=39882176001&amp;playerID=9952952001&amp;domain=embed" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9/9952952001?isVid=1&amp;publisherID=1873156836&amp;videoId=39882176001&amp;playerID=9952952001&amp;domain=embed</a>

The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2009, 10:06:46 AM »
Has anybody seen these players lately and how do they look can they play at a higher level?

Micah Lewis - Can this kid dominate "the middle" like a Xavi Hernandez/Iniesta/Andre Arshavin and so on and so on. I also selected this guy because he is currently not on the u20 team. Don't know what happened there.

Lester Peltier and Ataullah Guerra - Can this pair raise their game to another level it is high time to find out. Lester's first touch is sweet I could be wrong. Has anyone seen him lately and how does he look?.

Elton John - Can this guy be the prototypical defensive midfielder with "a game". Can anyone tell me about this guy.

Judah Hernandez - The last time I saw this guy he had skills. What is going with him now?

Keeron Benito - Can this guy control a game in "the middle". Does he have the skills and vision that is necessary to play this position?

Shahdon Winchester - Yeah I know he is only 17 but so what. Wasn't Pele about 16 when he was selected for the Brazilian national team? I see a lot of talent in this kid. If he is played in the right position on the field he is dangerous.

It is time to see these players in action.

Latas, can you hear me now?

I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2009, 07:58:47 PM »
Has anybody seen these players lately and how do they look can they play at a higher level?

Micah Lewis - Can this kid dominate "the middle" like a Xavi Hernandez/Iniesta/Andre Arshavin and so on and so on. I also selected this guy because he is currently not on the u20 team. Don't know what happened there.

Lester Peltier and Ataullah Guerra - Can this pair raise their game to another level it is high time to find out. Lester's first touch is sweet I could be wrong. Has anyone seen him lately and how does he look?.

Elton John - Can this guy be the prototypical defensive midfielder with "a game". Can anyone tell me about this guy.

Judah Hernandez - The last time I saw this guy he had skills. What is going with him now?

Keeron Benito - Can this guy control a game in "the middle". Does he have the skills and vision that is necessary to play this position?

Shahdon Winchester - Yeah I know he is only 17 but so what. Wasn't Pele about 16 when he was selected for the Brazilian national team? I see a lot of talent in this kid. If he is played in the right position on the field he is dangerous.

It is time to see these players in action.

Latas, can you hear me now?

After seeing Peltier and Guerra in action against DC United it is safe to say that they are not ready for prime time and by the looks of things they may never be ready. Elton John was the best player on the night for the first sixty something minutes after that they all sucked.

Then there were 4.

Will get a chance to see Winchester tomorrow night against Pumas.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 08:01:08 PM by King Deese »
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2009, 08:09:16 PM »

Judah playing fuh Cali, but mostly coming on as ah sub. I eh hear no rave reviews about his performance dis season.

Benito was playing fuh Ma Pau earlier dis season. I eh know if he still wit dem.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

1]; } ?>