13 (10.3%)
SUPA
6 (4.8%)
Berris
4 (3.2%)
Other
8 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 123

Author Topic: Who is de most annoying poster here ?  (Read 23053 times)

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Who is de most annoying poster here ?
« Reply #150 on: July 07, 2009, 04:48:33 PM »
buh i doh find it funny, so should i destroy my passport?
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 07, 2009, 05:10:04 PM »
No buy ah mirror .

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 07, 2009, 08:49:28 PM »
Berris it has nothing to do with whether it was funny or not.  That stuff ain't call for in an open community forumthe markets a sport the address all ages.  But that seem to hard for allyuh slackers to understand.  >:(  And we wondering why children ain't have no respect.  But then again maybe the posters that backing this nonsense is really kids. 

My heart goes out to allyuh though.  Trust me I ain't hating on allyuh.  I honestly hope yuh don't have to reap what you sow but it never worked that way for me.    Peace brother  :beermug:
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #153 on: July 07, 2009, 10:45:45 PM »
No buy ah mirror .

Lawd have mercy ..more advice  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #154 on: July 07, 2009, 11:04:11 PM »
Berris it has nothing to do with whether it was funny or not.  That stuff ain't call for in an open community forumthe markets a sport the address all ages.  But that seem to hard for allyuh slackers to understand.  >:(  And we wondering why children ain't have no respect.  But then again maybe the posters that backing this nonsense is really kids. 

My heart goes out to allyuh though.  Trust me I ain't hating on allyuh.  I honestly hope yuh don't have to reap what you sow but it never worked that way for me.    Peace brother  :beermug:

Preacher ,I eh know how long yuh on this forum but you have to understand that this 'shit talk' is ah major part of this forum and without it this place would be dead . If you find he went over board then that is your opinion but bringing 'and we wondering why children ain't have respect ' into this in my opinion is utter bullshit .Doh try and say 'children have no respect' becuz they reading some 'shit talk' on this form ,some children have no respect becuz of how they were brought up .
Yuh cyar please everyone here so some will always be offended as in your case ,but yuh blowing dis way outta proportion,it is what it is ,Sam hit de man for 6 (check Dihno response) it was damn funny tuh most and some just din get it ,hard luck ....move on breds doh raise yuh pressure. ....peace  :beermug: :beermug:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 08, 2009, 12:10:01 AM »

Preacher ,I eh know how long yuh on this forum but you have to understand that this 'shit talk' is ah major part of this forum and without it this place would be dead . If you find he went over board then that is your opinion but bringing 'and we wondering why children ain't have respect ' into this in my opinion is utter bullshit .Doh try and say 'children have no respect' becuz they reading some 'shit talk' on this form ,some children have no respect becuz of how they were brought up .
Yuh cyar please everyone here so some will always be offended as in your case ,but yuh blowing dis way outta proportion,it is what it is ,Sam hit de man for 6 (check Dihno response) it was damn funny tuh most and some just din get it ,hard luck ....move on breds doh raise yuh pressure. ....peace  :beermug: :beermug:

Breds I've been here longer than most.  My response was to u you B.  You know what I think.  Do allyuh ting. 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 08, 2009, 12:18:45 AM »

Breds I've been here longer than most.  My response was to u you B.  You know what I think.  Do allyuh ting. 

Preacher ah feel Sam go convert yuh.
Ah want de woman on de bass

1]; } ?>