May 05, 2024, 07:51:14 AM

Author Topic: Allyuh God Beenhakker Mess We Up  (Read 30682 times)

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Allyuh God Beenhakker Mess We Up
« Reply #150 on: June 20, 2006, 03:28:16 PM »
yuh not Latapy or like him and never will be...Latapy is a professional...You doh like BeenE so yuh go get on like a ass for that...come on, yuh must be better than that...we all disappointed, buh yuh doh have to attack individuals and ppl...Bet everybody there including BeenE feeling the loss more than you...they are the ones who had it to do and failed...how yuh think that feels....please let this negative post blow over..it does no good bringing it up.... If ppl here intention is hate and fight down other ppl, excuse me, but I don't think good ppl are like that, unless there is an ilness factor, of course...thus let it slide nah

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 20, 2006, 03:37:44 PM »
ok fella, knock yuh self out..if dat is how yuh get happiness, excuse me, I outta yuh way..

edit: Remember this tho..I am not a boy..ok

Offline Foreigner

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 20, 2006, 03:39:36 PM »
I agree. Beenhakker could have possibly cost us this one.   I could forgive that, but I could never forgive him disrespecting RUSSEL LATAPY like that.  Beenie was wrong on this one. Damn wrong!!!!!!

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 20, 2006, 03:52:31 PM »
Latapy really lit up the T&T team . even the ESPH commentators questioned why he was not a regular starter and why Jaack for Shaker.
 I guess Warner will be available in 2010.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 20, 2006, 04:08:20 PM »
Latapy is great and I am his biggest fan.
We looked deadly with him on the field
Unfortunately that has happened a hundred times in the past when we didn't qualify for the world cup...
How many times has Latas lit up the stage and we lost?
It is tough to find the exact balance of attack and defence. We will get it right in 2010

On another note,
We need to be proud of all the players and the coach.
There should be no finger pointing at all.
We were outmatched in all of our games yet played above our potential and ability.
SOCA WARRIORS for LIFE!!
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Beenhakker
« Reply #155 on: June 20, 2006, 05:18:04 PM »
I think that Beenhakker is at fault for our last two losses, and to be frank I don't think that he cares because he will not stay.

Latapy came on into this match an created multiple chances.  Beenhakker couldn't see that in the England game?   ::)  Please...  ::)
And why did he bring on Wise instead of Samuel?!!  What the hell did Wise do in this game?!

I am blasted vexed with this loss especially.

Beenhakker never took this kind of approach during qualifying, because he knew that he would have been prompty fired.  But now after he ate up all of our money he talking mess about player confidence?!  STEUPS!!!

I was a strong Beenhakker fan, but he disappointed me in these games.  These decisions are the type that you would expect from Bertille not Benhakker.
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

Offline shivadee

• Full Warrior
  • There is only ONE number 7. And its worn in Trini
    • View Profile
Re: Beenhakker
« Reply #156 on: June 20, 2006, 05:20:24 PM »
this woulda coulda shoulda talk good for Woodford Square people only.

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #157 on: June 20, 2006, 05:20:57 PM »
Beenie didnt want to sleep with yuh or what?

Offline browneyed warrior

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 20, 2006, 05:23:40 PM »
oh gawd ..... now is time to rally around our boys in true trinistyle .....no more wuda, cuda and shuda ....... come on man

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 20, 2006, 05:34:50 PM »
This is no woulda coulda talk here. 

Beenhakker sold us out - he probably already has a job somewhere else.  He cannot be so blind about the talent on his bench.

New coach for 2010, because if we cannot trust him to put the best team on the field when it matters, there is no need for him.  This kind of taking our money and then eh want us to beat certain teams (England) is not going to work.
And then this man has the nerve to talk about our players' confidence?!  MESS!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 20, 2006, 05:40:27 PM »

Beenhakker sold us out - he probably already has a job somewhere else.  He cannot be so blind about the talent on his bench.

New coach for 2010, because if we cannot trust him to put the best team on the field when it matters, there is no need for him.  This kind of taking our money and then eh want us to beat certain teams (England) is not going to work.
And then this man has the nerve to talk about our players' confidence?!  MESS!

Perhaps we should have played with "all this talent on the bench" against England and beat dem 4-0...because ah mean.....we players so much superior to dem other teams like England, Sweden and Paraguay.

Yup.....have to say I agree.  Beenie sell we out in trute.  He didn't want to see we progress and win de flikkin World Cup.  Blasted teef.  because if we did play dem talented players on de bench....we woulda take home dah WC trophy fuh real.

Yuh see.....ah couldn't resist.  Next time ah should really lissen to people when dey talk bout sufferin certain types in silence yes.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 20, 2006, 05:42:52 PM »
Beenhakker made very poor decisions.  If Bertille made the same decisions everyone would be seeing the light. ::)

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 20, 2006, 05:43:25 PM »
It have no coach in the world can pick a team that pleases every fan..so saying he sold us and choose the wrong players is a very idiotic statement...you can say that you disagree with his selections...i disagree with the selection of theobald and wise and the non selection of latapy but that is just my opinion.  I am sure he did his best and the players(theobald and wise as well) did their best.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 05:50:03 PM by real madness »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 20, 2006, 05:45:42 PM »
Beenhakker made very poor decisions.  If Bertille made the same decisions everyone would be seeing the light. ::)

If Bertille were makin decisions....we wouldn't be having this discussion.  You probably would not even know about this message board...and you woulda wallow in yuh ignorance undisturbed.

To quote a phrase.....1989...when he mout shut....is a poet.

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 20, 2006, 05:49:39 PM »

If Bertille were makin decisions....we wouldn't be having this discussion.  You probably would not even know about this message board...and you woulda wallow in yuh ignorance undisturbed.

To quote a phrase.....1989...when he mout shut....is a poet.

Palos, I can't believe that you can't see the mess that Beenhakker did today...
Secondly I knew about this board well before Beenhakker.  I only joined later.

But anyway...

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #165 on: June 20, 2006, 05:49:58 PM »

no respect to bertille here but... yuh have a woman called Bertille or what?the Bertille i know would have had us playing 3-5-2 and say we lose 4-0 b/c glen hurt his leg and also tell andrews to play with his bad knee b/c sancho refuse to cut his hair... yuh think chris woulda play for us under Bertille???yuh know what i think... we would have scored with another coach but we would have conceded a lil 6 each game and really be the whippin boys as everyone thought

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 20, 2006, 05:51:32 PM »
I think that Beenhakker is at fault for our last two losses, and to be frank I don't think that he cares because he will not stay.

Latapy came on into this match an created multiple chances.  Beenhakker couldn't see that in the England game?   ::)  Please...  ::)
And why did he bring on Wise instead of Samuel?!!  What the hell did Wise do in this game?!

Beenhakker never took this kind of approach during qualifying, because he knew that he would have been prompty fired.  But now after he ate up all of our money he talking mess about player confidence?!  STEUPS!!!

I was a strong Beenhakker fan, but he disappointed me in these games.  These decisions are the type that you would expect from Bertille not Benhakker.

you is not the same man who bawling fuh wise  to be in the team . now he come on yuh saying he eh do nothing and yuh cussing . Had latapy played IN THE LAST TWO GAMES  would have won??  theobald proved today why he leo prefer him fuh that left hand side. what sammy do in game 1 to keep his place.

lord allyuh men boy. we are all human and no one is perfect it seem some people here should go coach
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #167 on: June 20, 2006, 05:52:06 PM »
Hindsight is 20-20

On both occasions when we went at teams, the end of the England game, and the Paraguay game, we receive more goals than we score.  And that includes when we had Latas on the field.

We are just not clinical enough or good enough at creating chances, and conceding space to these teams for 90 minutes at a time would have been murder.

But of course it is easier to blame the coach.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 20, 2006, 05:52:49 PM »

no respect to bertille here but... yuh have a woman called Bertille or what?the Bertille i know would have had us playing 3-5-2 and say we lose 4-0 b/c glen hurt his leg and also tell andrews to play with his bad knee b/c sancho refuse to cut his hair... yuh think chris woulda play for us under Bertille???yuh know what i think... we would have scored with another coach but we would have conceded a lil 6 each game and really be the whippin boys as everyone thought

You lacking comprehension or what?  The comparison has nothing to do with me wanting Bertille.  I am simply saying that it would have been easier for certain people to complain if it wasn't Beenhakker making the bad decisions. ::)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 20, 2006, 05:53:08 PM »

we could ah beat england yuh think? even  shaka was not expecting us to beat them
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 20, 2006, 05:53:51 PM »

you is not the same man who bawling fuh wise  to be in the team . now he come on yuh saying he eh do nothing and yuh cussing . Had latapy played IN THE LAST TWO GAMES  would have won??  theobald proved today why he leo prefer him fuh that left hand side. what sammy do in game 1 to keep his place.

lord allyuh men boy. we are all human and no one is perfect it seem some people here should go coach

I never called for Wise.

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 20, 2006, 05:56:00 PM »

we could ah beat england yuh think? even  shaka was not expecting us to beat them

Why not?  What was so special about the way that they played?  Crouch had to foul Sancho to score against little insignificant T&T, and you questioning that?
Steups.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 20, 2006, 06:02:45 PM »

Why not?  What was so special about the way that they played?  Crouch had to foul Sancho to score against little insignificant T&T, and you questioning that?
Steups.

but who was controling play that whole game so what yuh talking about beating even though we gave them a little run in the first half.

mr man hislop and craig forrst talk alot before and after games and hislop said he was expecting a draw at most. You full of it beating england get off that illegal substance yuh on .We should ah beat them yuh would ah bet money on  tnt beating england!!!yuh bet any money on we beating england btw
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 06:04:42 PM by triniman »

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 20, 2006, 06:06:34 PM »

Steups.

but who was controling play that whole game between tnt and england  even though we gave them a run in the first half.

mr man hislop and craig forrst talks alot before and after games and hislop said he was expecting a draw at most. You full of it beating england get off that illegal substance yuh on .We should ah beat them yuh would ah bet money on  tnt beating england!!!yuh bet any money on we beating england btw

Like you missing the point of this thread or what?! 
ENGLAND USED THEIR BEST PLAYERS.  WE DIDN'T.  SO OBVIOUSLY WE DIDN'T DOMINATE BALL POSSESSION!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 20, 2006, 06:07:24 PM »
[Palos, I can't believe that you can't see the mess that Beenhakker did today...
Secondly I knew about this board well before Beenhakker.  I only joined later.

But anyway...

Breds...I eh sayin beenie above criticism yuh know.  But honestly....when yuh lose....yuh go get second guess everytime.  Jes like when yuh get a unexpected result, yuh get praised as a genius.  Dat go with the territory.

I see nothing wrong with Beenie tactics at the outset of this game other than starting Jack in front of Hislop.  I am a Jack supporter but that move made absolutely no sense to me whatsoever.  Jack did not cost us the game....matter of fact, he helped to keep us in it....but I still did not agree with that move.  Shows how much I as a FAN know.

Just up to the warm up games....our defence was pretty weak.  Yes....the opposition had they had more clinical finishing could have made us pay more dearly than we did....but our defence performed much better than we even we expected.  How much a we was cringin in de first 20 minutes of each game expectin we to concede some dotish goal?

This myth that we have all this offensive firepower is just that...A MYTH.  Latas came on at a time when he was able to perform at his maximum....nobody marked him....he had and created space, and once he could do that....openings became apparent offensively for our team.  Even then, the most we could manage were half chances.  Our REALISTIC chances of results in this tournament was to play exactly how we played....conservatively...deny the opposition as much space and possible and hope to cacth them on nthe break or something.  Those tactics NEARLY worked to perfection.  Matter of fact....they worked about as best as we could hope for.  I not bein pessimistic or not "believin in meh players"....but dat is jes de facts.

We played above ourselves in this tournament and every player and member of the technical staff deserve a lot of praise fro that.  We may have been beaten....but by no means were we disgraced.  Does the defeat hurt?  Of course it does...any defeat hurts.  But most of us knew our limitations and many here had said we would be satisfied if we were competitive and gave a good account of ourselves.  Well in my opinion, we did that and more.  The fact that we still had a chance to progress to the 2nd rounds with one match to go is full testament to the efforts of EVERYONE ON THE TEAM.

I won't forget that....I not goin to allow no negativity to overshadow that and I will always be thankful for the pride and honour my team gave to me....especially when strangers from other countries would come up to me and congratulate me....me who had nothing to do with the performance of the team....on my team and state how much they RESPECT what we have accomplished.

And man want to come on here and talk tata.  Nah sah....talk allyuh talk...but our team has done us proud....even the one's who sufferin from de verbal diarrhea.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 06:10:22 PM by palos »

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 21, 2006, 11:56:00 AM »
Jack did well but I think it was a mistake to put him in. Beenie however did well to have CORNELL WISE LATAS and Jones, this only meant he wanted goals, the guys just did not put them away when we got the chances. It happens and usually ends with the team losing.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 21, 2006, 12:12:38 PM »
U have a very simplistic and narrow view.
I wish u followed the team while we were struggling early on in the campaign and in past WCQ rounds
It is only then u could understand the great Service that Beenie has done for us.
In 98 and 2002 we had Dwight and Latas close to their prime yet we still didn't qualify

All true fans who have repeatedly witnessed our failures and thereby appreciate our success even more recognize Beenie's contribution.
Why else would Jack Warner want him back so badly if he was selling us out?

BUT NAH
He eh play Latapy enough so he must be a sellout ent?

Get a clue partner
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 21, 2006, 01:20:10 PM »
I wish alyuh have tapes to compare the side Copa Caribe qualifiers, Semi-final round, hex and WC Finals.

The transformation and improvement in the team is very significant.

Especially given the timeframe that it was done in.

Feel proud of the team nah man.

We punch above our weight big time.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 21, 2006, 02:28:17 PM »
Beenhaker is an excellent coach. Dat doesn't mean that his decisions are always right. Coaches have to take chances sometimes, and it doesn't always work out. However, i must say, that while i have great respect for what Beenie has done in terms of organizing our team and instilling discipline and structure, i'm disappointed in his handling of Latapy. There must be a reason why de players themselves believe in latapy and still think he better than dem. Yuh just have to find a way to use him in de games. whether is for 15 or 60 mins. He is de only man with de technical ability to deliver de killa pass or keep possession at a key moment. Beenhaker doh believe in legend, but i do. Ask Guatemala or mexico. When latas around, de mere mortals believe for whatever reason (magic?) and raise their own games too. Anyway, besides a couple half chances by stern and some fast breaks with glen, we were definitely de weakest offensive team in de WC. Maybe we could have used some fresh legs in de midfield against england for some tackles,and ah cyah understand why jack comin in after 2 solid organized defensive performances,  but ah really believe de reason we heading home right now is dat beenie doh understand as i said..................LEGEND..and what dat means to a country and its players.   

latas forever, vibes it up ;D ;D ;D ;D
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 21, 2006, 02:32:28 PM »
but ah really believe de reason we heading home right now is dat beenie doh understand as i said..................LEGEND..and what dat means to a country and its players.   

latas forever, vibes it up ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lemmeh see if ah QUITE gettin yuh correck here.

You sayin dat de reason we goin home is because Latas eh get a longer run?

So leh we assume Latas did get a longer run and we did give Paraguay 12

Ah guess you fuhgettin a lil detail like de FACT dat Sweden and England did draw thereby it didn't matter if we did give Paraguay 26....was no way we was qualifyin fuh de 2nd rounds.

Unless of course....u and Ms. Cleo did siddung togeddah and figure dat wit Latas in we lineup against both Sweden and England...we woulda beat dem 2 teams as well.

Den of course....we woulda not only make de round of 16...but go on to win de whole blasted Cup.

Ent?

1]; } ?>