Yes
12 (17.9%)
No
34 (50.7%)
Hell Yes
21 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Voting closed: January 02, 2006, 04:58:17 PM

Author Topic: Jamaica Football Thread.  (Read 478850 times)

truetrini

Re: Jamaicans obsessed with our Soca Warriors
« Reply #870 on: October 09, 2006, 06:29:05 AM »
when Claude Davis dived on his team mate who was lying on the grass after they scored a victory the other day...DAT IS WHAT BATTY BWOY BUSINESS ALL ABOUT BRICKY!

yuh must be does watch dat on video over and over agin, getting horny ent?

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: October 09, 2006, 06:32:13 AM »
Bricktop even has Reg-GAY fantasies of one of our Warriors grabbing at his groin!

Mek battyboy SANCHO try pull my penis. Him will get a trim fast  ;D

To have a doctored picture like that as your profile clearly demonstrates that you have an unhealthy obsession with man grabbing at groin. Not sure if your fantasy is to be the "grabber" or the "grabee" but one thing for sure is you have now shown your true Reg-GAY boy colours!

Some free advice, this is a Soca Warriors football forum so if yuh looking to promote yuh Reg-GAY boy tendencies please go back to you regular home and do it there! We do not take kindly to such open leanings on this forum!

Many thanks & good-riddance!  8)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 06:43:19 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: October 09, 2006, 06:49:18 AM »
when Claude Davis dived on his team mate who was lying on the grass after they scored a victory the other day...DAT IS WHAT BATTY BWOY BUSINESS ALL ABOUT BRICKY!

You calling bad-man Claude Davis batty man? You never see Dwight York Kiss Andy Cole on the lips when Man-U win the treble some years ago? ;D

Offline Nemesis

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: October 09, 2006, 07:02:56 AM »

You calling bad-man Claude Davis batty man? You never see Dwight York Kiss Andy Cole on the lips when Man-U win the treble some years ago? ;D

hahahahahahahahahahahaha...These Trinis are a riot

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #874 on: October 09, 2006, 07:07:27 AM »
This should provide me with entertainment for the rest of the evening.

:challenge: :duel: :arguing:
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline Bricktop

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: October 09, 2006, 07:12:42 AM »

Send mi a pic and depending on what I see you might need to modify those plans  ;D

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: October 09, 2006, 07:16:12 AM »

yeah ok yeah right
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: October 09, 2006, 07:19:16 AM »
I have one question for my jamaican friends,we does be on allyuh site regular regular so trying to fight down man and calling man faggett and all soughts ah shit,listen this site is for discussing football.

The one thing ah notice with jamaicans,is they could easily be lured into ah shit conversation and avoid the topics with substance...........  

Offline Nemesis

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: October 09, 2006, 07:27:18 AM »
I have one question for my jamaican friends,we does be on allyuh site regular regular so trying to fight down man and calling man faggett and all soughts ah shit,listen this site is for discussing football.

The one thing ah notice with jamaicans,is they could easily be lured into ah shit conversation and avoid the topics with substance...........  

We have been posting on this forum and it previous forms long before hurry-come-ups like you...We took our licks for being "hignorant" Jamaicans and dont complain so quit the bawling.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 07:30:10 AM by Nemesis »

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: October 09, 2006, 07:36:51 AM »

Saga not all Jamaicans like dat.  Wha happen is since Vincey embarass dem some of de weak ones start postin on our site.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: October 09, 2006, 10:30:57 AM »

Saga not all Jamaicans like dat.  Wha happen is since Vincey embarass dem some of de weak ones start postin on our site.

as they say down south " that don't make a lick a sence" what the hell they doing posting here? ::) DIS IS NOT AH JA FOOTBALL FORUM...ride out batty bwoys.

Well thank god they manage ah much needed win against Canada(in the dregs mind you) cause all ah dem might be on suicide watch all now so.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Smoke Weeeeed, under the Jamaican Sky Light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: October 09, 2006, 10:37:37 AM »
Ah realise dat it have some Jamaicans who does be on dis forum all kinda time of day...Take man like Lion Paw for instance d man up all 1-2am posting on we forum...and men like Reggae Fan done reach Hero Warrior status...I think its safe to say dat these Jamaicans are obsessed with everything Trini and wished they had a great team like our Warriors who they cud look to for inspiration....Ah doh blame dem...Trini is d best and d Soca Warriors are Kings of d Caribbean  ;D ;D 

Remember JA time one hour behind unnuh time bredda. Plus I post on all the forums, theReggaeboyz.com, Reggaeboyzsc and soca warriors, same like Triniman, Warrior,Truetrini, Palos and Alberta Trini before them kick him out with him battyman tactics.
Smoke and Fly

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: October 09, 2006, 11:21:01 AM »
Ah realise dat it have some Jamaicans who does be on dis forum all kinda time of day...Take man like Lion Paw for instance d man up all 1-2am posting on we forum...and men like Reggae Fan done reach Hero Warrior status...I think its safe to say dat these Jamaicans are obsessed with everything Trini and wished they had a great team like our Warriors who they cud look to for inspiration....Ah doh blame dem...Trini is d best and d Soca Warriors are Kings of d Caribbean  ;D ;D 

Remember JA time one hour behind unnuh time bredda. Plus I post on all the forums, theReggaeboyz.com, Reggaeboyzsc and soca warriors, same like Triniman, Warrior,Truetrini, Palos and Alberta Trini before them kick him out with him battyman tactics.

allyuh ban Alberta  from dey?  :rotfl:

Offline Padams

• Sr. Warrior
  • Great are the Warriors///We shall Prevail!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #883 on: October 09, 2006, 11:26:04 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Ent...ah cudn't help it though Red Trini...dem fellas gettin to outa hand...but ah know is jus jealous dey jealous...hence the reasons:

1) Dey vex cuz dey Reg-GAY boyz cud never come round we Warriors

2) Dey used to be tops in Reggae music...but we boyz Isasha, Prophet Benjamin, Marlon Asher & King David running the scene right now...dey have nothin left again except Asapha Powell... :rotfl: :rotfl:
Iz not Pre-Marital Sex, if yuh have no intention 2 geh Married..........

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: October 09, 2006, 11:27:00 AM »

allyuh ban Alberta  from dey?  :rotfl:

You should know better dan tuh fall fuh dat
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline Bricktop

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #885 on: October 09, 2006, 11:29:43 AM »
and Alberta Trini before them kick him out with him battyman tactics.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: October 09, 2006, 11:32:51 AM »
and Alberta Trini before them kick him out with him battyman tactics.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

why you laughin so boss we could/should do the same for you here 

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: October 09, 2006, 11:34:53 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Ent...ah cudn't help it though Red Trini...dem fellas gettin to outa hand...but ah know is jus jealous dey jealous...hence the reasons:

2) Dey used to be tops in Reggae music...but we boyz Isasha, Prophet Benjamin, Marlon Asher & King David running the scene right now...dey have nothin left again except Asapha Powell... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa @ that. Lol u must be a damn fool lol rofl. Di man say Isasha a tops in Reggae music. U must mean in Trinidad. I nah lie I listen to Isasha. Him make good Reggae music, but to come out and say him is tops in reggae means u dont know music. Isasha, or none of them u call cant compare to  I-wayne, Gyptian, Richie Spice, Luciano, Chuck Fendah, Turbulance on the WORLD scene in reggae. Wake up yah mi bredda.

Big  up Isasha and Million Voice still. But dont get carried away mi yute.
Smoke and Fly

Offline Bricktop

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: October 09, 2006, 11:42:37 AM »
Dey used to be tops in Reggae music...but we boyz Isasha, Prophet Benjamin, Marlon Asher & King David running the scene right now

Who? Always the follower never the leaders  ;D

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: October 09, 2006, 11:55:38 AM »
Dey used to be tops in Reggae music...but we boyz Isasha, Prophet Benjamin, Marlon Asher & King David running the scene right now

warrior king them artist are not know outside trinidad .... only marlon Asher for that 1 song
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: October 09, 2006, 12:41:07 PM »

warrior king them artist are not know outside trinidad .... only marlon Asher for that 1 song

Triniman would you stop talking out of your a$$!? Right now in London, one of Isasha's tunes "Don't You Know" is major and getting bigger by the day. Also Prophet Benjamin & the other T&T artists mentioned are well known on the reggae scene here outside Trini circles. In addition Queen Omega is probably one of the best known female reggae artsist around these parts. So please get yuh facts right before talking out of your a$$!

In fact I hold you responsible for all the $hit Prickbutt is posting on here right now because you are the one who invited him here! Is like yuh looking for Reg-GAY bwoy freinds or something! Makes me suspicious of your leanings as we have already confirmed about Prickbutt!

Anyway lets stick to the topic of football where we run tings as this is a Soca Warriors football forum after all! When it comes to regular-GAY music otherwise referred to as reggae music where gays are a popular topic of focus due to the fact that it is so epidemic in their country, let them run dat, we will contribute a hit here & there but dats dem ting!

Trinis run Caribbean football & Jakans run Reg-GAY music & I 'll have it no other way. In any case we have enough music of own to run & make good money from be it calypso, soca, rapso, chutney, parang or steelband so lets leave dem to run dem tings and concentrate on running our tings!  :chilling:
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 12:47:35 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: October 09, 2006, 12:47:59 PM »

Thanks fi inform the man dat Triniman cause him a get carried away.
Smoke and Fly

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: October 09, 2006, 12:58:07 PM »
bowdown all jamaican battyboy,i is king in fukin new york,two jamaican sister only fightin fuh this trini redman.they say jamaican man is boo.i have them sukin cock steady. :devil:get out,allyuh doh have some goat to curry and fig to boil.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Nemesis

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: October 09, 2006, 12:59:21 PM »

Triniman would you stop talking out of your a$$!? Right now in London, one of Isasha's tunes "Don't You Know" is major and getting bigger by the day. Also Prophet Benjamin & the other T&T artists mentioned are well known on the reggae scene here outside Trini circles. In addition Queen Omega is probably one of the best known female reggae artsist around these parts. So please get yuh facts right before talking out of your a$$!

In fact I hold you responsible for all the $hit Prickbutt is posting on here right now because you are the one who invited him here! Is like yuh looking for Reg-GAY bwoy freinds or something! Makes me suspicious of your leanings as we have already confirmed about Prickbutt!

Anyway lets stick to the topic of football where we run tings as this is a Soca Warriors football forum after all! When it comes to regular-GAY music otherwise referred to as reggae music where gays are a popular topic of focus due to the fact that it is so epidemic in their country, let them run dat, we will contribute a hit here & there but dats dem ting!

Trinis run Caribbean football & Jakans run Reg-GAY music & I 'll have it no other way. In any case we have enough music of own to run & make good money from be it calypso, soca, rapso, chutney, parang or steelband so lets leave dem to run dem tings and concentrate on running our tings!  :chilling:

Reggae is a UNIVERSAL musical forms so we Yardies can appreciate some Trinis trying take the music to higher heights, much like UB40, Gwen Stefani or another act. Afterall its Jah music!!!   BTW if wi music Gay den the whole a Trinidad gay den...cause wi know which music de people dem wan' hear most of year.

Offline Nemesis

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: October 09, 2006, 01:01:16 PM »
bowdown all jamaican battyboy,i is king in f**kin new york,two jamaican sister only fightin fuh this trini redman.they say jamaican man is boo.i have them sukin cock steady. :devil:get out,allyuh doh have some goat to curry and fig to boil.

Computer badness is one hell of a ting.

Offline Bricktop

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: October 09, 2006, 01:02:00 PM »
i have them sukin cock steady.
And what they have you sucking  ;D

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: October 09, 2006, 01:03:41 PM »
Ah just listen to them men Gyptian good ,richie spice ain't knocking off isasha or asher off my
top five jed.   And if daiz warrior king opinion that he find it is sound better so wha ........ oh and move your ole toejam shoes of the forum nah it stinking up the joint  !!

Ahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa @ that. Lol u must be a damn fool lol rofl. Di man say Isasha a tops in Reggae music. U must mean in Trinidad. I nah lie I listen to Isasha. Him make good Reggae music, but to come out and say him is tops in reggae means u dont know music. Isasha, or none of them u call cant compare to  I-wayne, Gyptian, Richie Spice, Luciano, Chuck Fendah, Turbulance on the WORLD scene in reggae. Wake up yah mi bredda.

Big  up Isasha and Million Voice still. But dont get carried away mi yute.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: October 09, 2006, 01:11:50 PM »
bowdown all jamaican battyboy,i is king in f**kin new york,two jamaican sister only fightin fuh this trini redman.they say jamaican man is boo.i have them sukin cock steady. :devil:get out,allyuh doh have some goat to curry and fig to boil.

Computer badness is one hell of a ting.
this was not meant to be a statement about malevolence(as you put it badness),it's a simple fact that these two jamaican ladies enjoy sukin my penis.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: October 09, 2006, 01:20:46 PM »

as they say down south " that don't make a lick a sence" what the hell they doing posting here? ::) DIS IS NOT AH JA FOOTBALL FORUM...ride out batty bwoys.

Well thank god they manage ah much needed win against Canada(in the dregs mind you) cause all ah dem might be on suicide watch all now so.

I can count at leat 8 posters on this forum wgo post very regularly on teh rBZ forum. And back in teh days (hey you are a newbie, you wouldnt know this), there were many many more.

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: October 09, 2006, 01:20:56 PM »

Dem say dat cause them know Jamaican man nah nyam dem so them go to u so u can nyam dem fi breakfast, lunch and dinner. We annuh cannibal so we nah nyam nuh pooms.
Smoke and Fly

1]; } ?>