May 04, 2024, 05:38:57 PM

Author Topic: MY 1000TH POSTING  (Read 1950 times)

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
MY 1000TH POSTING
« on: July 27, 2006, 01:56:55 PM »
After 3+ years of joining this forum I have finally crossed my 1000 post. Had a break last Christmas as when I moved and my internet was down for almost a month, but I made up for it. Can't touch the top ten forumites though, but finally I made it.

I have enjoyed this forum tremendously as it keeps me entertained and informed, thanks to all!!!!

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
Re: MY 1000TH POSTING
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 01:57:34 PM »
After 3+ years of joining this forum I have finally crossed my 1000 post. Had a break last Christmas as when I moved and my internet was down for almost a month, but I made up for it. Can't touch the top ten forumites though, but finally I made it.

I have enjoyed this forum tremendously as it keeps me entertained and informed, thanks to all!!!!

:cheers:
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 02:10:40 PM by Warrior till death »

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2006, 01:59:09 PM »
Congrats brother !!
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2006, 02:03:03 PM »

3+ years and you now reach 1000????
yuh rellll lapsing oui!!

Warrior had to buss the bubble eh. Like alot of people out there is not everytime I log in I want to say something, I might just read through some stuff and move on. Don't have that kind of time bro!

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2006, 02:08:21 PM »

Well done..I hit that mark yesterday as well I think...ah guess I more than lapsing cause I here before the site hit puberty and was still in diapers!

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2006, 02:10:26 PM »

yuh rellll lapsing oui!!

Warrior had to buss the bubble eh. Like alot of people out there is not everytime I log in I want to say something, I might just read through some stuff and move on. Don't have that kind of time bro!

aight aight
i modify my post
sorry breds  :beermug:

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2006, 02:11:37 PM »

Well done..I hit that mark yesterday as well I think...ah guess I more than lapsing cause I here before the site hit puberty and was still in diapers!

My earliest memory of the forum goes back to Canada VS Tnt Gold cup semis and Nakhid missed the penalty 98 I think and I was searching for news about the game and stumbled across the forum

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2006, 02:15:20 PM »

yuh rellll lapsing oui!!

aight aight
i modify my post
sorry breds  :beermug:

Like yuh do a quick delete there. No worries all in good fun!

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2006, 02:26:08 PM »
Ah go take ah drink for tha one!  :beermug:
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2006, 02:35:58 PM »
wheys... look how quick the bossmen dem move we lil post nah... 2 vets make ah historic mark and we cannot be featured in the main board!  ;)

1]; } ?>