May 12, 2024, 11:54:12 AM

Author Topic: Dem Bahrians ask JA for a match  (Read 5952 times)

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
Re: Dem Bahrians ask JA for a match
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2005, 04:41:28 PM »
It's very simple let them come and warm up against Jabloteh, Connection or Defense Force.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2005, 04:42:43 PM »
let dem play ja, in all honestly, i will repeat, we play a diff brand of football than ja, it is evident when u watch both teams

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2005, 04:52:00 PM »
Good for Bahrain.

I figure Jamaica will mash them up and it will demoralize them cause under all the ole talk Bahrain cannot be that good. Their results speak for themselves.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2005, 04:59:24 PM »
Check it out if they warm up against one of our local clubs men like Dwarika, Angus and Nigel Pierre could get a run and make a contribution to the cause

wha all yuh say?

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2005, 05:05:20 PM »
yeh boi if Angus break Hubail's legs they might pik him for world cup

Offline Bahraini No.1

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2005, 05:39:21 PM »

Hi to all T&T people,

I know that everybody wish to win for his team and wants to qualifying to Germany2006.

This is the last opportunity for Bahrain an T&T to qualifying.

So, the test will be in the Green rectangle.. and no body will be sure to expect who will win!!

The two matchs with Panama & Jamaica are aimed to put our players to dealing with different styles in playing.

we know that the North of America teams is different from Asian and europe styles.

Anyway, hope that the 2 matches (BAHRAIN vs T&T) to be very hard and who will play better will win and qualify..

:D :rotfl: :angel: :-* ::)
BAHRAIN 1st Forever

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2005, 06:07:39 PM »
I really find it strange our Concacaf brothers have accepted these games with our outside opponents.

It is not only about Trinidad and Tobago. Our half spot is also at risk, I wonder if we were looking for games in Asia would federations across there come to our assistance and give us match practice.

Even within Concacaf there is a central AMerican conspiracy........See how Honduras, messed us up.

But I suspect these games will be an excellent scouting opportunity for Beenie, Whim and Theo to sit back in the VIP Box in the National Stadium in Kingston and Rommel Fernandes and get an up close look.

I am also certaIN DVDS of the matches will be made availabe to the TTFF staff.

I like Bahrain preparations and I would like to make an amendment to my 2 week training camp proposal.

Fly up the 4-6 local based players. Put them in Lilleshall like before. Ask for the rest of TT players to be excused after this weekends matches and have a mini camp in England.

Have the preparations normal in ENgland and come down and fine tune in TT 4 days before the match like usual.

Its make or break!

But last thing.......Panama fire they coach and JA is not really a high scoring team. Both of them not training and it will be thrown together teams.
Any time they blow out Bahrain, we have a good guage as to their level and what to expect.

Only Yorke will be missing. We will take back all the Scotish based players

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2005, 12:04:07 AM »
I agree with Pointman...Jamaica will mash up Bahrain.  Bahrain should have done their research and pick a less physical opponent.  They might regret it if they suffer some injuries...some big butt like wha dey do Nakhid...come on Jamrock.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2005, 02:28:07 AM »
Jamaica lorse 5-0 against Australia an de Bahraini coach chupid enuff tuh ask fuh game against Ja.
Ah could jus see de result an de headlines.
]Jamaica beat Bahrain 2-0 in unfriendly friendly

Yesterday in the Manama stadium the Bahraini national football team got a lesson in the realities of life in Jamaica, after Jamaica's recent loss against Aussie, the Jamaicans came out taking no prisoners.
Two Jamaicans were red carded and four were shown yellow in this rough and tumble affair, unfortunately for the Bahraini coach,Petroluciivicivic, four of his players were strechered off and sent to hospital (the last in a specially arranged camel drawn litter) etc etc etc.

Ah sorry fuh dem
Ah want de woman on de bass

1]; } ?>