May 05, 2024, 08:26:20 PM

Author Topic: That TT uniform is horrible but that apart  (Read 1031 times)

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
That TT uniform is horrible but that apart
« on: November 13, 2005, 12:35:34 PM »
The fellas seem intimidated a bit they never got into their flow but They'll do better on the road it's do or die i mean it could be worse what if birchie hadnt hit that snorter to equalize.....hats off to that man sah what a find for us what a find....kenwyn look ok when he come on otis looked ok got into the game too late...carlos crosses will come I still have the faith ....I going down till the last second...socawarrior till I enter the afterlife and then some....

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: That TT uniform is horrible but that apart
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2005, 01:31:21 PM »

otis looked ok got into the game too late

WHAT????!!!!

Ngozi I eh sure... but was you de man who was always saying Whitley eh ready??

because he READY!! He is the only man come out to play last night! Not even Birchall... yes he scored a cracker but he time and time again he failed to quickly close down the Bahrainis...

Whitley was borse last night... so just admit it... I think he will lift everybody up on Wednesday with his determination and hunger
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
Re: That TT uniform is horrible but that apart
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2005, 03:08:02 PM »

otis looked ok got into the game too late

WHAT????!!!!

Ngozi I eh sure... but was you de man who was always saying Whitley eh ready??

because he READY!! He is the only man come out to play last night! Not even Birchall... yes he scored a cracker but he time and time again he failed to quickly close down the Bahrainis...

Whitley was borse last night... so just admit it... I think he will lift everybody up on Wednesday with his determination and hunger

I agree he did well...i guess I havent dwelled on it too much because I was so concerned about how dishuncted the midfield appeared I remember a play  when a bahrain man get a breakway and like the de3fense was caught high and otis come through with an eddie hart league saving crunching sliding tackle and then two men crunch into him my mouth was left wide open ......I was hugely impressed....and youre right he's ready

1]; } ?>