May 14, 2024, 12:19:16 AM

Author Topic: usa v czech republic  (Read 28480 times)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
Re: usa v czech republic
« Reply #150 on: June 13, 2006, 01:53:06 PM »

BOY it is so frustrating listening to these American A HOLES talk bout football, LALAS watching he team getting cut ass and saying well we have the second half and the guys could re-group, Re-group where, on the bus back to the airport. After that second goal rocket the Czech socred the game was over. The American's lost the game before thay came to Germany, having the arrogance to play at home against mediocre opposition and think they ready for Germany and look how Morocco come and beat them on their home soil.
It is Bruce Arena'a Arrogance that casued this. All the more reason I praise our DON LEO for putting us through the rigours of the European style so that we would know what to expect from Sweden and England

Yuh shoulda hear dem after the Venuzuela friendly, bout if dey play like this against the Czechs they're guaranteed a victory.  ::)

Dem men was actually comparing Venezuela to the Czech Rep WTF :o

Steeeuuuppss Trinidad could beat Venezuela...Hell,  Jamaica could beat Venezuela ;)
de girl warriors could beat venezuela.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 14, 2006, 12:40:33 AM »
"Donovan: -2, complete pants, if making darting aimless runs qualifies you as the best player in America, you should watch me after a curry down at the local Indian"

:rotfl: :rotfl: :beermug:

I second dat!!!
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 14, 2006, 12:53:48 AM »
I does support all de CONCACAF teams EXCEPT de US because......

1. Ah never forgive dem for booting we out ah Italia 90  ???

2. What de f***k dey know bout football!!!....is just ah bunch ah damn upstarts....like a bunch ah force ripe mango!!!!!....

3. Dey own fellow Americans doh give a f***k bout dem or de game so why de hell I should care bout supporting dem

AND

4. I predicted de Czechs would cut dey a$$....3 - 0

5. Ah hope Italy rest 5 in dey a$$!!!....

6. And ah hope Ghana properly manners dem and send dem back to meet Uncle Bush and dey go back and learn to play baseball and golf....ting dey know bout.....and stop getting involve in ting dey eh know nutten bout...

GO SOCA WARRIORS!!!!!......rest it on England!!!!.....ah goh be in de Blue Sector, Row 18 seat #17

:beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Latest Fan of Match
« Reply #153 on: June 14, 2006, 01:06:29 AM »
Name: Kaitlin Stiles
Team Supporting: USA With a broad smile and blond hair Kaitlin Stiles looks the prototypical image of American Midwestern charm.

When asked who her favourite player on the US team is, Kaitlin’s response is swift and emphatic: “Landon Donovan,” she screams. “He’s so cute and so good and he has to be the best player we’ve ever had in the USA.”

All yuh see wha ah cyar take wid these f$**king Americans, she eh talk bout de man skills or nutten so...."he so cute"....lord dem does make me sick wid dey foolishness.....

Ah hope she f**king bag and dem done pack to go back to where ever de hell she come from....and she too better go and learn to play golf and baseball!!!!....

ssstttuuueeepppsss....!!!
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT GARBAGE IS THIS!!! AND WHILE I READ THIS ITS 2-O
« Reply #154 on: June 14, 2006, 01:19:10 AM »
LOOK WHAT THE AMERICANS HAVE THE GALL TO WRITE...COMMENT SPLEASE
http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/5600044?GT1=8297

That was a wonderful piece of fiction.  ::)

WTF!!!!......Dem Americans real chupid and foolish yes.....dah man eh have nutten to do wid he time....

Dam arse!!!....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
landon who.??
« Reply #155 on: June 14, 2006, 02:02:06 PM »
according to rogers sports  commentator. the coach of italy couldnt name more than 3 players by name on the USA TEAM.  pirlo only knew reyna and mc bride, and knew  of beasley  but not his name.lol
what about know thy enemy.lol dias  :-\ah real diss..real kicks
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline morgz

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: landon who.??
« Reply #156 on: June 14, 2006, 02:12:33 PM »
boy us always overate deyself i remember watching ah interview wid da same Donovan and he was like "i rather play in the us than any other league in the world cause we have one ah the best leagues"  :rotfl:

breds ah nearly dead wid laugh cause was only after he went out dey an buss cause he good but not that good he was playing the fox wid de sour grapes

I'll admit dey big in concacaf buh dah is it

Offline trini_chris

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 14, 2006, 03:47:24 PM »
i rel doh like dat landon donovan at all. i want italy 2 seriously smelt them rel baddd. yeh and stay in d mls u punk :devil:
d original WARRIOR PRINCESS. win or lose i am a FIGHTER.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 14, 2006, 03:50:38 PM »
the us players and mls is not worthy of respect.NO FUKIN 2ND ROUND. :devil:

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 14, 2006, 04:35:00 PM »
USA needs to play for a draw to have a chance to qualify for de next rounds... Playing for a win against Italy will be a mistake .. Play for a draw and then go all out on Ghana.. Ghana good for about 3...\
warmonga..
GO USA ,\
It doesnt suprise me dat Trini's who living here in de USA doesnt support de U.S.. Trini's  doesnt support dey own country so dat a nothin.. Go USA GO USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
warmonga...
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 14, 2006, 04:37:55 PM »
USA needs to play for a draw to have a chance to qualify for de next rounds... Playing for a win against Italy will be a mistake .. Play for a draw and then go all out on Ghana.. Ghana good for about 3...\
warmonga..
GO USA ,\
It doesnt suprise me dat Trini's who living here in de USA doesnt support de U.S.. Trini's  doesnt support dey own country so dat a nothin.. Go USA GO USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
warmonga...
well each dog eh....ruff ruff..i jus fine they talk down to the rest of concaf especially trini. so u know what have your confidence..but doh fight down other teams. and when they actually beat the big teams..then they could bump they gum. after trini lost to cezh arena talk he talk. and then trini and austrila and we will eb the whipping posts. look who turn massa and who si slave now. any hwo bless up.
one love
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 14, 2006, 05:34:04 PM »
warmonga..
GO USA ,\
warmonga...

so man must support the USA because they living in the states especially after their coach say the soca warriors lame...u support them TEAM USA...down to their nickname lame...I want Italy to put ah good cutarse on dem...Keller is the best keeper in de world and they are a WC contender.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:..contender for 32nd place like 1998.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 14, 2006, 05:43:04 PM »
warmonga..
GO USA ,\
warmonga...

If Italy beat the Czechs,which is possible, daiz it for the US.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 14, 2006, 05:57:49 PM »
warmonga..
GO USA ,\
warmonga...

Nobody aint beating dem dread..de winning de world cup..after dat display against USA is only TNT could stop czechs.. dem man balling nuh rass... Italy getting about 3 from czechs..tru mi..
war..
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 14, 2006, 06:03:50 PM »
warmonga..
GO USA ,\
warmonga...

Nobody aint beating dem dread..de winning de world cup..after dat display against USA is only TNT could stop czechs.. dem man balling nuh rass... Italy getting about 3 from czechs..tru mi..
war..

COME, COME NOW WAR...MAKE SENSE
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: June 14, 2006, 06:28:01 PM »
de only player I like on the U.S. team is DaMarcus Beasley

I am hopin Ghana and Czech can advance

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 14, 2006, 06:38:22 PM »
according to rogers sports  commentator. the coach of italy couldnt name more than 3 players by name on the USA TEAM.  pirlo only knew reyna and mc bride, and knew  of beasley  but not his name.lol

So much for the U.S being full of World Class superstars.

Question: Why did Donovan leave Europe and which team was he playing for there?
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 14, 2006, 06:46:19 PM »

Toppa, you hear about google?  ;)

this match with italy is arena's last stand. then he could comment on "soccer" for for fox.  ;D

Offline legal alien

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 14, 2006, 06:50:09 PM »

he was playing for german  side  bayer leverkusen, but apparently it was a combination of problems, including starting on the team(as opposed to him making any mls squad), the weather onditions AND DOWNRIGHT HOMESICKNESS.

i stand corrected.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 14, 2006, 06:51:50 PM »

this match with italy is arena's last stand. then he could comment on "soccer" for for fox.  ;D

Steups, de time yuh take tuh ask meh bout google yuh coulda done tell me de answer.

Tanx Legal Alien.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 14, 2006, 06:53:39 PM »

Steups, de time yuh take tuh ask meh bout google yuh coulda done tell me de answer.

Tanx Legal Alien.

one more trivial piece of the puzzle - he oman was in the USA and didn't like germany. that's what i read at least.

:beermug:

Offline legal alien

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 14, 2006, 07:02:38 PM »

Tanx Legal Alien.

no problem. and i always admire the way you  put rf in his place , especially when you told him about those six goals  they get.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 14, 2006, 07:21:56 PM »

Tanx Legal Alien.

no problem. and i always admire the way you  put rf in his place , especially when you told him about those six goals  they get.

lol Ah think de mods end up deleting dah thread.

Ribbit, how dem yankee so boy? lol Ah hear dise why de Ukraine striker ( ah doh want to butcher him name with spelling) singed to Chelsea, cos his American wife wanted their child to grow up in an English speaking country and dise why Klinsman, German coach always gehing cuss from d Germans, he forever in America with his wife n never with de team.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 14, 2006, 08:32:48 PM »
warmonga..
GO USA ,\
warmonga...

war..

COME, COME NOW WAR...MAKE SENSE
sometimes ah swear warmonga high. :chilling:

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 15, 2006, 07:46:59 AM »
warmonga..
GO USA ,\
warmonga...

so man must support the USA because they living in the states especially after their coach say the soca warriors lame...u support them TEAM USA...down to their nickname lame...I want Italy to put ah good cutarse on dem...Keller is the best keeper in de world and they are a WC contender.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:..contender for 32nd place like 1998.
why yu doh haul yu #$%^ and go live Italy... USA is yu adopted home fool.. If yu support Italy before USA after what the U.S players go thru to put football on the map then yu should tek yu ass and go hide in italy!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop hide a mi adopted country!!!!!!!!!! who gaves a f**k wid what Arena say eh?? arena reminds me of Phil Jackson he only does good because he have good players without dem Arena cya even get a Job to coach TNT womens team..
I gurantee yu does support dem terrorist too.. alyuh fellas is Joke eh... ley me go from here before I start cuss bad wud.

Go USA..

warmonga..
Black Lives Matter..

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 15, 2006, 08:06:40 AM »
warmonga..
GO USA ,\
warmonga...

why yu doh haul yu #$%^ and go live Italy... USA is yu adopted home fool.. If yu support Italy before USA after what the U.S players go thru to put football on the map then yu should tek yu ass and go hide in italy!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop hide a mi adopted country!!!!!!!!!! who gaves a f**k wid what Arena say eh?? arena reminds me of Phil Jackson he only does good because he have good players without dem Arena cya even get a Job to coach TNT womens team..
I gurantee yu does support dem terrorist too.. alyuh fellas is Joke eh... ley me go from here before I start cuss bad wud.

Go USA..

warmonga..

warmonga yuh talkin high class shit,first of all yuh comparing arena to phil jackson,typical american attitude,comparing teams in de wc to utah jazz all all ah dat nonsense,arena men are not all dat great,de american players can in no way shape or form make ah powerhouse team.yuh backin ah donkey in a horse race.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 15, 2006, 08:08:44 AM »
warmonga..
GO USA ,\
warmonga...

Go USA..

warmonga..

if u have to cuss like ah a$$ go right ahead...just because i am living in the USA I must support the USA?...and what shit about terrorist u talking about?.. USA is ur adopted home not mine...I have one home...only ONE.  Ur response have no logic but that is ur opinion.  I never said i am supporting Italy but I do expect them to beat the USA.  Also if u read some of my other post u would see where I say the USA did a lot for the Concacaf and that made it easier for us to get that half spot and qualify...but based on Arena's arrogance and their over confidence/being overrated I want to see get them ah cutarse...that is just my opinion..some agree and others don't..that is life.

But u come here talking like ah Jamaican as usual and shit about terrorist..so breeze yuhself and watch some football.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 09:17:14 AM by real madness »

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 15, 2006, 08:14:52 AM »

Tanx Legal Alien.

lol Ah think de mods end up deleting dah thread.

Ribbit, how dem yankee so boy? lol Ah hear dise why de Ukraine striker ( ah doh want to butcher him name with spelling) singed to Chelsea, cos his American wife wanted their child to grow up in an English speaking country and dise why Klinsman, German coach always gehing cuss from d Germans, he forever in America with his wife n never with de team.

lol ... yuh see how yankee oman does tie up man so?  :devil:

is one of dese  :whip:  for landon if he want an import beer with he ny steak.

1]; } ?>