May 08, 2024, 09:49:10 AM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 636666 times)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #1410 on: November 28, 2010, 12:12:35 PM »
Ancelotti: I'm not in full control at Chelsea

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/212829/-Carlo-Ancelotti-Chelsea-manager-feeling-the-strain

Yuh start tuh lose matches and all of a sudden yuh not in full control ? ...not saying that he's not telling the truth but that sounds like passing the buck.  When yuh on top, we eh hearing nothing about the system and yuh not giving all the praise to whom ever is in control, now yuh struggling, yuh not in charge and it's someone else's fault. 

:-\
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 12:14:57 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: November 28, 2010, 12:28:37 PM »

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/212829/-Carlo-Ancelotti-Chelsea-manager-feeling-the-strain

Yuh start tuh lose matches and all of a sudden yuh not in full control ? ...not saying that he's not telling the truth but that sounds like passing the buck.  When yuh on top, we eh hearing nothing about the system and yuh not giving all the praise to whom ever is in control, now yuh struggling, yuh not in charge and it's someone else's fault. 

lots of managers make those excuses.... (even those at Real)  except maybe Sir Fergie  ;)
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: November 28, 2010, 01:14:25 PM »
Suck it up Ancelloti and get on with it. No excuses get it done.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: November 28, 2010, 02:02:37 PM »

Maybe the control was all his until recently.  What if the powers-that-be only recently started meddlin' in the man business.  It's poosible that that might be the case.    I dunno, but it seems like Jose mighta went thru the same thing because wasn't the word out that it was Abramovic that was pushing for Shevchenko and that was one of the major issues that led to Jose's departure?

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: November 28, 2010, 05:27:49 PM »

Maybe the control was all his until recently.  What if the powers-that-be only recently started meddlin' in the man business.  It's poosible that that might be the case.    I dunno, but it seems like Jose mighta went thru the same thing because wasn't the word out that it was Abramovic that was pushing for Shevchenko and that was one of the major issues that led to Jose's departure?

All dis talk about loss of control etc is sh!t. Italian managers are used to operating alongside technical directors who run the business side of things. At the end of the day, we are missing key players which is why we're losing, nothing to do with Abramovic, Ancelotti or anyone off the pitch.

We scored 6 in our first 2 games this season - guess what, those were the last two games Lampard played in. Since then we have been pretty damn average, even when we've won. The only other times that we scored more than 2 were against Blackpool, Zilina away and Spartak...none of them were top opposition and we didnt play particularly well in any of those matches anyway. The media often get lazy and praise our football, cuz we usually find a way to win, but we have been playing poorly since the Stoke game (way back in August). We have been grinding out results in situations where we were obliterating teams last year. And now with the recent spate of injuries/suspensions, our lack of depth is exposed.

Give us back Essien and Lampard and we are good to go

« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 06:02:34 PM by Ryan »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: November 28, 2010, 05:51:26 PM »

All dis talk about loss of control etc is sh!t. Italian managers are used to operating alongside technical directors who run the business side of things. At the end of the day, we are missing key players which is why we're losing, nothing to do with Abramovic, Ancelotti or anyone off the pitch.

We scored 6 in our first 2 games this season - guess what, those were the last two games Lampard played in. Since then we have been pretty damn average, even when we've won. The only other times that we scored more than 2 were against Blackpool, Zilina away and Spartak...none of them were top opposition and we didnt play particularly well in any of those matches anyway. The media often get lazy and praise our football, cuz we usually find a way to win, but we have been playing poorly since the Stoke game (way back in August). We have been grinding out results in situations where we were obliterating teams last year. And now with the recent spate of injuries/suspensions, our lack of depth is exposed.

Give us back Essien and Lampard and we are good to go  :rotfl:

Ok,  Boss, I hear yuh.  I hope yuh right because me eh like de way tings goin' right now at all.  :beermug:

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: November 28, 2010, 06:34:13 PM »

allyuh play a whole season without essien.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: November 28, 2010, 06:41:31 PM »

allyuh play a whole season without essien.

half a season, and we had Lampard, Terry and a malaria-free Drogba to compensate, as well as Ballack, Deco and Belletti for good measure.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: December 04, 2010, 10:55:37 AM »
Fire Ancelotti now!
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: December 04, 2010, 10:57:01 AM »
 :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

giggsy11

« Reply #1420 on: December 04, 2010, 11:00:27 AM »
3rd!

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: December 04, 2010, 11:02:50 AM »
3rd!

dais what does happen when you try to fix pot dat tastin good.................chelsea doin' it to deyself again :-\
I pity the fool....

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: December 04, 2010, 11:06:34 AM »
3rd!

dais what does happen when you try to fix pot dat tastin good.................chelsea doin' it to deyself again :-\

Ent! too much meddling with the team froby the dam owner ;D

Don't blame Ancelotti at all!
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

giggsy11

« Reply #1423 on: December 04, 2010, 11:07:34 AM »
This season has been a mess for the top 3. Who ever win it winnin it despite the shite dey have played during the season.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: December 04, 2010, 11:07:41 AM »
and the Bale show next week and then United coming to the bridge and then a visit to the Emirates... pressure is an understatement

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1425 on: December 04, 2010, 11:12:12 AM »
3rd!

Ent! too much meddling with the team froby the dam owner ;D

Don't blame Ancelotti at all!

boy dat does be ah collective calamity ah missteps an' catspraddles..............alyuh pay closer attention to d prem longer dan me ...I can assure you, so yuh cyar say yuh doh notice dat trend
I pity the fool....

giggsy11

« Reply #1426 on: December 04, 2010, 11:16:06 AM »
Actually I think  Chelski's players like Anelka, Malouda, Drogba, Cole the men who were driving the team and creating the goals early on all lost form. They lost form and Chelski lack the depth to change things up and to deal with injuries. So men get stale and probably tired but who dey have dey can tro on that will make a difference; some inexperienced youth and .......! This has nothing to do with the changes going on off the field during the season. It is basically not improving the depth during the off season!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 12:34:48 PM by giggsy11 »

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: December 04, 2010, 11:26:36 AM »
Actually I think  Chelski's players like Anelka, Malouda, Drogba, Cole the men who were driving the team and creating the goals early on all lost form. They lost form and Chelski lack the depth to change things up and to deal with injuries. So men get stale and probably tired but who dey have dey can tro on that will make a difference; only a bunch of :loser:s! This has nothing to do with the changes going on off the field during the season. It is basically not improving the depth during the off season!

I can agree with you about the team's depth or lack thereof, but there is enough evidence dat issues not necessarily central to dis team does effect it negatively....................yuh remember last season blurp and attendant slump..remember wha was goin on around den.....................I get d feelin dat Chelsea is ah eeerr perhaps unhealthy mix of personal and professional ties..............dem does jus feel like ah disfunctional family to me............somehow
I pity the fool....

giggsy11

« Reply #1428 on: December 04, 2010, 11:33:24 AM »
Actually I think  Chelski's players like Anelka, Malouda, Drogba, Cole the men who were driving the team and creating the goals early on all lost form. They lost form and Chelski lack the depth to change things up and to deal with injuries. So men get stale and probably tired but who dey have dey can tro on that will make a difference; only a bunch of :loser:s! This has nothing to do with the changes going on off the field during the season. It is basically not improving the depth during the off season!

I can agree with you about the team's depth or lack thereof, but there is enough evidence dat issues not necessarily central to dis team does effect it negatively....................yuh remember last season blurp and attendant slump..remember wha was goin on around den.....................I get d feelin dat Chelsea is ah eeerr perhaps unhealthy mix of personal and professional ties..............dem does jus feel like ah disfunctional family to me............somehow

Chelski are dysfunctional everything that went on last year dey still won the league and fa cup. So this year whatever goes on cannot be blamed for the bad results!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: December 04, 2010, 12:44:19 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EPeNkfKYS_g" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/EPeNkfKYS_g</a>

Offline dotless007

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: December 04, 2010, 01:05:42 PM »
crumbling

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: December 04, 2010, 02:56:16 PM »
allyuh wish ballack was still dey eh  :rotfl:
(Muslim)

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: December 04, 2010, 06:12:01 PM »
ATTAAAAAACK!!!!! KILL THE BEAST WHILE IT'S DOWN..... ;D

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: December 05, 2010, 05:37:40 AM »
Lamps or bust. We have no goals coming from midfield. The team was booed off at the final whistle yesterday 4 the lack of energy in the performance.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: December 05, 2010, 03:15:42 PM »
Lamps or bust. We have no goals coming from midfield. The team was booed off at the final whistle yesterday 4 the lack of energy in the performance.

dize arright (you was boing, too?) we shall recover from this.  Rough patch. Small ting.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: December 05, 2010, 03:28:38 PM »

dize arright (you was boing, too?) we shall recover from this.  Rough patch. Small ting.

Lol, no, I doh get caught up in all dat drama.

Besides we werent awful yesterday, just ok...Everton were decent and deserved a draw

Positives - Drogba looked sharp, as did Jon Terry. Another nice touch - at full time, when the fans were booing and most of the players were retreating to the dressing room, Drogba stayed out, went over to the side of the pitch and had a chat with some of the fans.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 03:33:32 PM by Ryan »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: December 05, 2010, 03:41:27 PM »

Lol, no, I doh get caught up in all dat drama.

Besides we werent awful yesterday, just ok...Everton were decent and deserved a draw

Positives - Drogba looked sharp, as did Jon Terry. Another nice touch - at full time, when the fans were booing and most of the players were retreating to the dressing room, Drogba stayed out, went over to the side of the pitch and had a chat with some of the fans.

Ryan, man, Drogs might be a drama queen sometimes, (he really tone it down alot, thankfully) but yuh cyah help but to likede man boy.  Dat was a class move on his part. .....besides all the other things he does, off the field.  :beermug:

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: December 06, 2010, 09:37:48 AM »

People seem like they cah understand that the absense of FL coincides almost perfectly with the lack of goal scoring punch.  Man talkin all kinda shit bout who lost form when the fact is the midfield threat is gone completely without him there.  If Benayoun was healthy he might add something but we have no one else currently that can pick up the slack from Lampards position.  On another note I hope in time to come Ramirez proves worthy of his pricetag because he useless right now.

All de haters could talk dey talk right now but I eh worried we will get thru thsi patch.  Sammy Ballack woulda really come een handy right now in troot oui!

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: December 12, 2010, 11:29:55 AM »
Chelsea midfield all over the place. Essien bun since the 60 min. way below match fitness. he can't get back behind the ball and he can't support forward. Ramirez overworked because of it. They losing the  Midfield battle
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

giggsy11

« Reply #1439 on: December 12, 2010, 11:32:20 AM »
Chelsea midfield all over the place. Essien bun since the 60 min. way below match fitness. he can't get back behind the ball and he can't support forward. Ramirez overworked because of it. They losing the  Midfield battle

I think Ramires from Toco not Brazil.

1]; } ?>