May 08, 2024, 12:34:07 PM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 636687 times)

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #1680 on: March 07, 2011, 08:01:05 AM »
Ah feelin' sorry fuh Blackpool and kinda want to see them win their fight against relegation....but they hadda eat this rounds today....They good fuh about 4 from a side like my BIG side but ah know they go fight hard at home.

dey missing Charlie Adam and Dj Campbell... dey sure to get licks today...
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: March 07, 2011, 08:03:41 AM »
Ah feelin' sorry fuh Blackpool and kinda want to see them win their fight against relegation....but they hadda eat this rounds today....They good fuh about 4 6 or 7 from a side like my BIG side but ah know they go fight hard at home.

Ah fix it.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: March 07, 2011, 08:37:03 AM »

DJ Campbell like he went mad in dey last game jed....mad!!
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: March 07, 2011, 11:25:06 AM »

DJ Campbell like he went mad in dey last game jed....mad!!

ent dize de fella who get de red cyard?  If is he, ah understand why he get as vex as he did....and ah glad he eh go be bringin' all dat intensity today.  :whew: and while ah at it, lemme say "thanks" to Wolves fuh dey performance yesterday.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: March 07, 2011, 02:03:22 PM »
Game about to start...I predict Torres will open his scoring account today.

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #1685 on: March 07, 2011, 03:05:34 PM »
what about Andy Reid looking like a little fat boy

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: March 07, 2011, 03:47:22 PM »
Chelsea just got some Puncheon oui!

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: March 07, 2011, 04:00:52 PM »
Kalou sayin' he just might havta leave Chelsea this summer because he eh gettin' enough starts....doh fuhget yuh darkers and take Malouda wit yuh.   Bring back Daniel Sturridge oui!  Loud fackin' steups.  3-1 victory but a far from impressive performance.  Carlo just might not be the man to run this team.  Is there any way we could get Hiddink back?  ???

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: March 07, 2011, 04:16:20 PM »
Kalou sayin' he just might havta leave Chelsea this summer because he eh gettin' enough starts....doh fuhget yuh darkers and take Malouda wit yuh.   Bring back Daniel Sturridge oui!  Loud fackin' steups.  3-1 victory but a far from impressive performance.  Carlo just might not be the man to run this team.  Is there any way we could get Hiddink back?  ???

From since Anchi geh de job I tell ah bredrin ah mine ah woulda prefer Hiddink an de man tell meh daiz ah disrespect to Carlo.  If yuh hear argument, yuh woulda swear he's Carlo agent lol.  He come back just a few weeks ago an say "we could real use Hiddink right about now oui" I buss out one stinkin jammette laugh.  Carlo is ah good manager but he obviously leaned heavily on Wilkins which is why his departure had such a major effect.  To me looking at what Hiddink did when the team morale wasn't so hot and he took over midseason, I felt then and now that he was a perfect fit for us. 

Kalou is a decent player but he will not start for any team that is a regular contender for league title and Champions League in any of the big leagues.  He too damn eratic, how yuh could be in the goal mowt an kick de ball overbars and want to be ah 1st XI regular?  I wouldn't be so hasty with Malouda until we have a quality replacement for him.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: March 07, 2011, 04:28:18 PM »

From since Anchi geh de job I tell ah bredrin ah mine ah woulda prefer Hiddink an de man tell meh daiz ah disrespect to Carlo.  If yuh hear argument, yuh woulda swear he's Carlo agent lol.  He come back just a few weeks ago an say "we could real use Hiddink right about now oui" I buss out one stinkin jammette laugh.  :rotfl: Carlo is ah good manager but he obviously leaned heavily on Wilkins which is why his departure had such a major effect.  To me looking at what Hiddink did when the team morale wasn't so hot and he took over midseason, I felt then and now that he was a perfect fit for us. 

Kalou is a decent player but he will not start for any team that is a regular contender for league title and Champions League in any of the big leagues.  He too damn eratic, how yuh could be in the goal mowt an kick de ball overbars and want to be ah 1st XI regular?  I wouldn't be so hasty with Malouda until we have a quality replacement for him.

Indeed Carlo IS a good coach and a classy fella, but yuh right....Wilkins was clearly the glue that kept the team together, kept them motivated and it's clear from the way they are playing most of the games since that he has lost the team.   Kalou really does have a good value in his ability to take on defenders but oh LAWD he IS erratic and chupid, too!!  83rd minute, long clearance outta de box, the ball come right to his feet and all he had to do was lay the ball over to Torres who had no defenders to beat and the goal at his mercy.....Kalou try some dotishness and gih way de ball......then of course was the ball he put up in de stands from 6 yards....loud fackin' steups!  I was one of Malouda staunch defenders all when dinho was bussin' on him fro day one.....he startin' to frustrate me now.  He jes' out dey doin' nonsense.  Meanwhile, Ramires put een another good performance.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: March 07, 2011, 04:39:34 PM »
From since Anchi geh de job I tell ah bredrin ah mine ah woulda prefer Hiddink an de man tell meh daiz ah disrespect to Carlo.  If yuh hear argument, yuh woulda swear he's Carlo agent lol.  He come back just a few weeks ago an say "we could real use Hiddink right about now oui" I buss out one stinkin jammette laugh.  Carlo is ah good manager but he obviously leaned heavily on Wilkins which is why his departure had such a major effect.  To me looking at what Hiddink did when the team morale wasn't so hot and he took over midseason, I felt then and now that he was a perfect fit for us. 

Hiddink did what alot of new coaches do- provide a short-term morale boost...nothing out of the ordinary (in a manner of speaking of course).

I wouldn't be too quick to say that Carlo obviously "leaned heavily" on Wilkins...at least no more so than most managers lean on their assistants.  It was obvious that Wilkins' departure had a big effect but I woudn't say that that's an indictment of the manager.

Carlo done win everything in Europe jed .... 2 Champions Leagues and a league cup with Milan, and he done win the FA and the EPL title with Chelsea...I think Wenger is the only other non-english manager to do the league and cup double...and Carlo did it in his first season...

I eh saying that he's better man than Hiddink, but I wouldn't jump on him for this season problems...he's a proven winner...it seems like the team had internal issues that ran deep.  

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: March 07, 2011, 05:22:19 PM »
I agree with Kicker. The team (meaning the entire organization) has been poisoned. Its no secret, because this is a continued soap opera with Abramovic. He did it to Mourinho & he has done it again with Carlo. The only difference is it seems Abramovic is not willing to payout Carlo & Carlo too smart to walk. As for those who say he leaned heavily on Ray W. Well that is what TRUSTED staff is for. Now he has a staff that he did not select, so he knows that spies are in his mids, probably sinking him at every turn.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: March 08, 2011, 09:58:16 AM »
...kicker, I eh go lie...sometimes it seems to me that allyuh men does come one here and change angles in debating people just for the sake of countering people's sentiments.  Not too long ago, men was alluding to the fact that "Chelsea's issues run deep", if you will, and was hinting at Abramovic's penchant for being a "hands in" kinda owner for being the root cause of this season's woes. I think it was you self that came and suggested that more blame be placed on the coach for the problems since he accepted all the praise for last year's successes.  Ok...now chelsea fans ain't pleased with the way the team is playing even after recovering from that horrid run of games over the winter.  What he has won in the past has little bearing at this point when the team is playing the way it currently is. 
   In his short career as a coach Mourinho has painted a winning hue to his resume and I'm sure many of the RM faithful (yourself included) still felt that that wasn't good enough, that he wasn't the "right man" for the job, even though they are only lagging behind the best team on the planet right now.  Continuing to use Jose as an example, when he brought consecutive winning seasons to Chelsea, the critics was hammering away at his "boring" football style and even though there was some validity to that, what he brought was a winning mentality to Chelsea that had been the missing piece to their puzzle for a long time.  Some of the same critics was saying that he was winning with "Ranieri's team" but was quick to point out that avram grant took them to a CL final, while conveniently leaving out that it was still "Jose's team"...or was it still Ranieri's team at that point?  Big Phil came in with a World Cup legacy behind him and he wasn't the answer.  Now how much of Carlo's success in his first season are you willing to attribute to Hiddink's short-term morale boost? (if any at all)
  At the end of the day, we could talk in circles to the point where our debates/discussions become self-contradictory and the parallels go askew.  What matters for the Chelsea fans right now, is that it seems as though Carlo (love the man) has lost the team.  Not necessarily in a disciplinary way, but we still tryin' to figure it out.   They are showing no creativity whatsoever on the picth, no motivation and a complete loss of form that you just have to put down to coaching.  This ain't a group of underdeveloped T&T players we talkin' about here.  At the end of the day, these are highly skilled pros and the ultimate job of the coach is to band these fellas together and have them playing to win, playing for the fans, for each other and for you, no matter what the owner does (he's still paying them) and Carlo's team don't really look all that interested or sure of themselves.. 

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: March 08, 2011, 10:07:30 AM »
I wasn't involved in the Chelsea debate you're talking about.

I was responding directly to a Hiddink vs. Ancelotti comment, and making a point that the dog days of Chelsea at present doh necessarily mean that "Ancelotti is not the man for the job, and Hiddink is" as was being implied by Killa (I think)...Ancelotti is a winner...he's won with Milan, he's own with Chelsea, things eh lookin' de bess now, but I still think that the side has a winner in the Manager's position....normal football small talk. 

One person state his view, I state mine...but l changing angles and lookin' fuh debate...sigh...

I talkin' football for fun jus' like you...

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: March 08, 2011, 10:32:34 AM »
I wasn't involved in the Chelsea debate you're talking about.

I was responding directly to a Hiddink vs. Ancelotti comment, and making a point that the dog days of Chelsea at present doh necessarily mean that "Ancelotti is not the man for the job, and Hiddink is" as was being implied by Killa (I think)...Ancelotti is a winner...he's won with Milan, he's own with Chelsea, things eh lookin' de bess now, but I still think that the side has a winner in the Manager's position....normal football small talk. 

One person state his view, I state mine...but l changing angles and lookin' fuh debate...sigh...

I talkin' football for fun jus' like you...

I think I was specific enough in categorizing it as a "debate slash discussion" and not as any one particular "debate" per se, which, as long as you are talkin' it for fun just like me, I am willing to talk with you, too.  I am just pointing out how, while talking you seem to....sigh....change the rules or principles as you go along, or, should I say, as the small talk continues.   I'm sure if any coach with a winning resume had your side (RM) playin' like how Chelsea playing (and it's not just about wins and losses) even you mighta been callin' fuh change....and you would be free to discuss it with those fans that want coninuity. No sceene.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #1695 on: March 08, 2011, 10:33:18 AM »

Hiddink did what alot of new coaches do- provide a short-term morale boost...nothing out of the ordinary (in a manner of speaking of course).

I wouldn't be too quick to say that Carlo obviously "leaned heavily" on Wilkins...at least no more so than most managers lean on their assistants.  It was obvious that Wilkins' departure had a big effect but I woudn't say that that's an indictment of the manager.

Carlo done win everything in Europe jed .... 2 Champions Leagues and a league cup with Milan, and he done win the FA and the EPL title with Chelsea...I think Wenger is the only other non-english manager to do the league and cup double...and Carlo did it in his first season...

I eh saying that he's better man than Hiddink, but I wouldn't jump on him for this season problems...he's a proven winner...it seems like the team had internal issues that ran deep.  

Fella don't twist my words into what it's not.  From day one I said (if you read what I wrote) "ah woulda prefer Hiddink," full stop.   I didn't question Carlo's pedigree not once so that "indictment of the manager" is neither here nor there.  I fully aware of all that he has done and greatly appreciate what he did last season without question.  My preference of Hiddink was based on me being impressed with how he handled himself at the Blues, as well as his management of Russia despite their failure to make the last WC.  Saying Hiddink provided a morale boost is grossly understating the man's effect on the team and his abilities as a coach.  Given how the Blues looked under Scolari and up until his departure, I doubt anyone would have bet anything that Chelsea would be in the CL finals and be runner up only by virtue of an away goal rather than actually being defeated in any of the legs.  I am not jumping on Carlo for the seasons problems either so again you talking something outta timing here.  He had a very good season last year and started off this one right where the last one ended.  However this season he has had adversity to overcome that seems to have coincided mostly with the loss of Wilkins as an assistant.  Watching over the last 2 months it's as if he's randomly searching for the cure and making questionable moves often resulting in no improvement.  His substitution patterns are strange to say the least during that time period and the narrow 4-3-3 formation with Anelka as a CAM/ CF was even more bizare.  What would those internal issues be that didn't seem to affect the team until Wilkins uncerimonious departure.  The season was looking absolutely winnable until that moment.  Lampard's injury saw a decrease in goal production but the team was still on a winning track.  So how come all of a sudden there seems to be internal issues running deep?

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: March 08, 2011, 10:37:18 AM »
I agree with Kicker. The team (meaning the entire organization) has been poisoned. Its no secret, because this is a continued soap opera with Abramovic. He did it to Mourinho & he has done it again with Carlo. The only difference is it seems Abramovic is not willing to payout Carlo & Carlo too smart to walk. As for those who say he leaned heavily on Ray W. Well that is what TRUSTED staff is for. Now he has a staff that he did not select, so he knows that spies are in his mids, probably sinking him at every turn.

Spies lmao, how about the men not even remotely skilled and knowlegable like Wilkins to take on the duties that he perfomed when he was there.  But doh mind me that less plausible than him spies trying to sink him  :rotfl:

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: March 08, 2011, 01:20:58 PM »
Fella don't twist my words into what it's not.  From day one I said (if you read what I wrote) "ah woulda prefer Hiddink," full stop.   I didn't question Carlo's pedigree not once so that "indictment of the manager" is neither here nor there.  I fully aware of all that he has done and greatly appreciate what he did last season without question.  My preference of Hiddink was based on me being impressed with how he handled himself at the Blues, as well as his management of Russia despite their failure to make the last WC.  Saying Hiddink provided a morale boost is grossly understating the man's effect on the team and his abilities as a coach.  Given how the Blues looked under Scolari and up until his departure, I doubt anyone would have bet anything that Chelsea would be in the CL finals and be runner up only by virtue of an away goal rather than actually being defeated in any of the legs.  I am not jumping on Carlo for the seasons problems either so again you talking something outta timing here.  He had a very good season last year and started off this one right where the last one ended.  However this season he has had adversity to overcome that seems to have coincided mostly with the loss of Wilkins as an assistant.  Watching over the last 2 months it's as if he's randomly searching for the cure and making questionable moves often resulting in no improvement.   His substitution patterns are strange to say the least during that time period and the narrow 4-3-3 formation with Anelka as a CAM/ CF was even more bizare.  What would those internal issues be that didn't seem to affect the team until Wilkins uncerimonious departure.  The season was looking absolutely winnable until that moment.  Lampard's injury saw a decrease in goal production but the team was still on a winning track.  So how come all of a sudden there seems to be internal issues running deep?

Ok you're right, Ancelotti is not the man for the job this season...Hiddink woulda had Chelsea on top the table regardless of Wilkins' departure...

I not trying to twist yuh words, and the issues I talking about are obviously related to Wilkins' departure....Everyone can see that....I say they run deep to imply that even under Hiddink, Wilkins' departure may have had the same effect....But I just guessing just like everybody else....

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: March 08, 2011, 01:29:29 PM »

I think I was specific enough in categorizing it as a "debate slash discussion" and not as any one particular "debate" per se, which, as long as you are talkin' it for fun just like me, I am willing to talk with you, too.  I am just pointing out how, while talking you seem to....sigh....change the rules or principles as you go along, or, should I say, as the small talk continues.   I'm sure if any coach with a winning resume had your side (RM) playin' like how Chelsea playing (and it's not just about wins and losses) even you mighta been callin' fuh change....and you would be free to discuss it with those fans that want coninuity. No sceene.

Exactly and that's what I doin'...just torkin' (writing)...  I eh mean tuh tell allyuh doh vex with Ancelotti... just throwin' in a 2 cents...yuh could leave the 2 cents right dey or yuh could fret up yuhself about how ah shoulda do something better with the small change...

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: March 08, 2011, 01:38:13 PM »

Exactly and that's what I doin'...just torkin' (writing)...  I eh mean tuh tell allyuh doh vex with Ancelotti... just throwin' in a 2 cents...yuh could leave the 2 cents right dey or yuh could fret up yuhself about how ah shoulda do something better with the small change...

Me eh frettin' up myself, Padnah.  I just arkskin' how it is sometimes yuh does give back different change on different days for de same price.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: March 08, 2011, 01:49:45 PM »

for the record, Carlo did not select Ray Wilkins either, he was brought in wid Scolari.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: March 20, 2011, 12:03:50 PM »
Big team is big team
Back in the top 3  ;D

*bump*
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: March 20, 2011, 12:20:30 PM »
Nice game, nice goals, well "deserved" victory.......David Luiz is really a BOSS player.  I like how he so comfortable on the ball, is very attack-minded and dishin' out the physicality as is needed for this league.  Ramires goal was sweet, too and all de men dat was so quick to jump on he ass, I eh hearin' dem no more.  He look like a damned "Brazilian" wit dah goal. FOH!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: March 20, 2011, 12:23:04 PM »
Big team is big team
Back in the top 3  ;D

*bump*

enjoy it while it last  8)
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: March 20, 2011, 02:02:07 PM »
Jus back from de game, David Luiz is the new hero at Stamford Bridge...10/10 for his performance. He is incredibly assured in possession, was a rock in defence and he deserved the goal to cap off the performance.

Ramires was great as well...and the place went berserk when he scored...the fella finally showed his Brazilian side  :beermug:

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: March 20, 2011, 02:17:41 PM »
Nice game, nice goals, well "deserved" victory.......David Luiz is really a BOSS player.  I like how he so comfortable on the ball, is very attack-minded and dishin' out the physicality as is needed for this league.  Ramires goal was sweet, too and all de men dat was so quick to jump on he ass, I eh hearin' dem no more.  He look like a damned "Brazilian" wit dah goal. FOH!

Well I was one of them and I glad to see that he has fit in and is showing why he was worth the transfer fee.  Luiz is absolutely fantastic and i just love his composure in the back.  No setta wild lunges or breathless chase downs, just cool dispossession of opponents with the necessary physical touch required in the EPL.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: March 20, 2011, 02:42:42 PM »

Well I was one of them and I glad to see that he has fit in and is showing why he was worth the transfer fee.  Luiz is absolutely fantastic and i just love his composure in the back.  No setta wild lunges or breathless chase downs, just cool dispossession of opponents with the necessary physical touch required in the EPL.

Yeah we had a couple o' de Chelsea faithful dat was gettin' on he case, Ryan being his biggest and harshest critic, but I talkin' 'bout people like Giggsy and dah nex' ass bake and shark dat was talkin' ah setta imps about how "Brazilian" he is or isn't when in fact the man just needed a little time to get comfortable with the team, like ALL players do.  But at this moment, I jes' glad the team is finding back its winning ways, even if they still haven't found their best form.  The commentators today talked about one of the things I have been alluding to all along and that is the poor quality of our crosses.  Until Drogba put that ball on Luiz' head, we wasn't getting many good quality crosses in on the penalty area and that included even one or two of Lampard's efforts.  Our shooting and shot selection was still not of the best that would put opponents under serious pressure and these are two things that need to change quick and seriously, I eh know what happen to Malouda.
 But I eh tryin' to piss on we tree points today....I jes' sayin'.....so...all that being said: "BIG side is BIG side!"  :beermug: 

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: March 20, 2011, 03:07:28 PM »

Yeah we had a couple o' de Chelsea faithful dat was gettin' on he case, Ryan being his biggest and harshest critic, but I talkin' 'bout people like Giggsy and dah nex' ass bake and shark dat was talkin' ah setta imps about how "Brazilian" he is or isn't when in fact the man just needed a little time to get comfortable with the team, like ALL players do.  But at this moment, I jes' glad the team is finding back its winning ways, even if they still haven't found their best form.  The commentators today talked about one of the things I have been alluding to all along and that is the poor quality of our crosses.  Until Drogba put that ball on Luiz' head, we wasn't getting many good quality crosses in on the penalty area and that included even one or two of Lampard's efforts.  Our shooting and shot selection was still not of the best that would put opponents under serious pressure and these are two things that need to change quick and seriously, I eh know what happen to Malouda.
 But I eh tryin' to piss on we tree points today....I jes' sayin'.....so...all that being said: "BIG side is BIG side!"  :beermug: 

No need to allude to the lack of crosses, it is blatant. Our offense still isnt clicking Neither Ashley Cole nor Ivanovic got all the way to the touchline a single time in the game. The play would get to the edge of the box, Cole would handoff to Malouda, who would stall, and then pass back and try the same ting on the right side. Admittedly, Man City came and parked the bus, but this style of play has been going on for months now. Truth is we still aren't much better offensively than we were when we lost to Sunderland, and several players are still playing very poorly (Malouda, Essien, Drogba). On the other hand, the defensive players, particularly Terry and Luiz, are looking fantastic at the moment.

giggsy11

« Reply #1708 on: March 20, 2011, 03:08:24 PM »

Chow haul yuh arse! Your Chelski people was callin Rameris a shithound. Yuh side playin better now so yuh back with yuh gloatin bullshite!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 03:11:09 PM by Giggsy11 »

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: March 20, 2011, 03:10:41 PM »

Chow haul yuh arse! Your Chelski people was callin Rameris a shithound.

for the record, i criticised his performances, not his potential. and i was right, his early performances were $hit.

1]; } ?>