May 08, 2024, 03:39:04 PM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 636728 times)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #3090 on: October 29, 2012, 10:40:21 PM »
Yeah, because Anton Ferdinand is the only person involved.

So they taking up fire rage for Anton Ferdinand... okay  ::)

Thought you would have figured it out, if Anton is the only focus then......

What's ironic about Chelsea complaining about racists language being directed to their players  ???

Because they have a man found guilty of using racial language at another player as their captain.  Definition of irony if you ask me. Let me type slowly, because they have a man who was found guilty of something wrong does not mean they should not report if they felt the same was done to them. The irony is understood, but mine was in response to the context in which it wasposted (or read by me)
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3091 on: October 29, 2012, 10:44:03 PM »
Before yuh attempt a misguided journey down the path of smartassery... read yuh own post slowly yuhself.  There is rich irony in a club, whose captain has been found guilty of racial abuse, a club who then gives him a slap on the wrist and declines to remove him as captain... now complaining about racial abuse of one of their own players.  Liverpool misguidedly supported Suarez thru his own investigation, it would be equally ironic if the club were to now find itself in a situation where we were complaining about racial abuse of one of our own.

Ever heard the saying "the chickens have come home to roost"?  No one has suggested that reporting the comments to Mikel was inappropriate or misguided.  It's just ironic, whether you choose to agree with that or not.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3092 on: October 29, 2012, 10:45:00 PM »
Wrong, the players off the pitch would not matter. If Chicarito had stayed in the goal and the goal scored then it stands. You cannot use a player out of bounds to make an offside decision call. The lines should have been in line with the defense as soon as the ball cleared.

This call was a very simple call, nothing complicated about it.

Players off the pitch don't matter only because they are not involved in the play, not because of their positioning.  If him being in the goal (off the pitch) means that he was not offside, then the minute he crossed the goal line back into play he was onside, because there were other Chelsea players on the goal line.

Instead, what Kev said is correct... he WAS in an offside position, but the ass't ref just missed it given how quickly everything went down and how many moving pieces he had to keep up with.

There was no other Chelsea player off the pitch, even if there was, they cannot be used to determine offside. Chicharito became offside when he stepped back on the pitch because the last LEGAL player for Chelsea was ahead of him.Chicharito came from an offside position and became involved in the play.

Can't see how that play was distracting. Seriously, to me that was routine.  :-\
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3093 on: October 29, 2012, 10:47:17 PM »
Before yuh attempt a misguided journey down the path of smartassery... read yuh own post slowly yuhself.  There is rich irony in a club, whose captain has been found guilty of racial abuse, a club who then gives him a slap on the wrist and declines to remove him as captain... now complaining about racial abuse of one of their own players.  Ever heard the saying "the chickens have come home to roost"?  No one has suggested that reporting the comments to Mikel was inappropriate or misguided.  It's just ironic, whether you choose to agree with that or not.

Of course it's ironic, duh. But, no one is whining. They did what they had to do.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3094 on: October 29, 2012, 10:50:38 PM »
So they taking up fire rage for Anton Ferdinand... okay  ::)

Thought you would have figured it out, if Anton is the only focus then......

Well we are all entitled to our own opinions, but you seem to be saying that the FA (who have no control over the officials) has apparently instructed the officials to punish Chelsea for Terry's wrongdoing.  My perspective is that the FA could give a rat's ass about Anton Ferdinand, and as such has no special incentive to punish Chelsea anymore than they've already punished Terry.  Why would they want to punish the club for the actions of a solitary individual player?  Doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense to me.  Maybe is just me though...

Of course it's ironic, duh. But, no one is whining. They did what they had to do.

You contrary for no reason... not you who question

What's ironic about Chelsea complaining about racists language being directed to their players?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 10:53:10 PM by Bakes »

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #3095 on: October 31, 2012, 09:34:05 AM »
Any streaming links for the capital one cup game today???

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3096 on: October 31, 2012, 05:40:13 PM »
Great night at the Bridge  :beermug:

giggsy11

« Reply #3097 on: October 31, 2012, 08:20:22 PM »
Yep great night at the Bridge; Chelski- Standing up to racism since Sunday! (copyright)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 08:55:02 PM by Giggsy11 »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3098 on: October 31, 2012, 10:05:10 PM »
Yep great night at the Bridge; Chelski- Standing up to racism since Sunday! (copyright)

:rotfl: :rotfl: Allyuh fork in people doh miss a beat boy!!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3099 on: November 01, 2012, 06:18:23 AM »
Mata- Hazzard- Oscar- What a trio and how beautifully they move the ball around in the final third  I feel Moses need some more time in the forward position. Torres look out.

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3100 on: November 01, 2012, 08:44:13 AM »
Great night at the Bridge  :beermug:

Great Night for you racist twats

Chelsea to Investigate Monkey Gesture made by Chelsea Fan towards Danny Welbeck:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8216971/Chelsea-investigate-apparent-monkey-gesture-made-by-fan-against-Manchester-United

Chelsea "will take strongest possible action" against the fan if found guilty. Club captaincy it is then

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3101 on: November 01, 2012, 08:53:54 AM »
Starting XI: Cech (7m), Azpilicueta (6m), Cahill (7m), Luiz (20m), Bertrand (125k), Piazon (10m), Mikel (16m), Romeu (6m), Mata (23m), Moses (9m), Sturridge (6m)
Brought on: Hazard (32m), Oscar (25m), Ramires (18m)
Academy graduates involved: 0
Total cost: £185.125m

United: Lindegaard (2m), Rafael (2m), Wootton (0), Keane (0), Buttner (3m), Fletcher (0), Anderson (20m), Nani (18m), Giggs (0), Hernandez (6m), Welbeck (0)
Brought on: Powell (4m), Tunnicliffe (0), Macheda (0)
Academy graduates involved: 7
Total cost: £55m

Congratulations to Chelsea on a superb victory

giggsy11

« Reply #3102 on: November 02, 2012, 07:59:55 PM »

Seriously, what the fork Chelski was thinking tuh rush tuh file this complaint after such an emotionally charged game? Dey better hope it aint end up like dey previous situations involving refs or else dey will suffer some very negative/permanant backlash.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3103 on: November 02, 2012, 08:27:41 PM »
Always the victim eh Chelsea ?
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3104 on: November 02, 2012, 08:37:16 PM »

Seriously, what the fork Chelski was thinking tuh rush tuh file this complaint after such an emotionally charged game? Dey better hope it aint end up like dey previous situations involving refs or else dey will suffer some very negative/permanant backlash.

I wasn't dey, so I doh know.  they dropped one complaint and pursued the other, so they must feel like dey have a case....

Always the victim eh Chelsea ?

Oh puh-LEEZ!! Who does cry "victim" more dan "sir alex"?!

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #3105 on: November 05, 2012, 06:14:35 PM »
ah question for chelsea people......moses at d top off d attack...what alyuh tink.....ah know d evidence thin...at best......but when he plays he seems to be where Torres should be more often than Torres and doing what torres should be doin more often than Torres..........or is it jus me........Ryan especially, enlighten mih nah
I pity the fool....

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3106 on: November 07, 2012, 03:42:27 PM »
here nah ah tellin allyuh
I pity the fool....

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3107 on: November 07, 2012, 04:22:31 PM »
ah question for chelsea people......moses at d top off d attack...what alyuh tink.....ah know d evidence thin...at best......but when he plays he seems to be where Torres should be more often than Torres and doing what torres should be doin more often than Torres..........or is it jus me........Ryan especially, enlighten mih nah

I think Torres is doing ok at the moment, bringing the attacking mids into the game well. But if he starts to play badly again, I wouldnt have a problem with Moses getting a runout at striker. Having said that, I like him in his current role.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3108 on: November 07, 2012, 04:24:28 PM »
Lucky escape today. Shaktar are a very, very good side and I have no doubt that, if they still need to get points going into the final game, they will rinse out Juventus back in Ukraine.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3109 on: November 08, 2012, 06:24:29 AM »

I think Torres is doing ok at the moment, bringing the attacking mids into the game well. But if he starts to play badly again, I wouldnt have a problem with Moses getting a runout at striker. Having said that, I like him in his current role.

ok cool, but yesterday in particular Torres seemed to get tied up alot, even by his own two legs at times, his passing and interplay was good, but his penitration was lacking, I dont think he won a single one on one battle lastnight, always got blocked or robbed easily.

Lucky escape today. Shaktar are a very, very good side and I have no doubt that, if they still need to get points going into the final game, they will rinse out Juventus back in Ukraine.

Dat defense get leaky too bad boy, we started out good, but now we conceding heavily.... at least we scoring goals and fightin back into games....but holes need to get plugged.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 06:30:18 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3110 on: November 08, 2012, 01:17:20 PM »
Chelsea complete signing of full-back Wallace - report

Chelsea have taken up their option to purchase Fluminense right-back Wallace for €5.5 million, according to Brazilian news outlet Globo Esporte.

Wallace, 18, has seen 40% of his economic rights owned by the Blues since August 2010, when a portion of his ownership was transferred as part of the deal that took Deco to the Brazilian side.

The deal is yet to be officially confirmed, but the newspaper reports that it will be announced at the conclusion of the Brasileirão championship - which Fluminense could secure this weekend.

The clubs and Wallace's representative, Fred Moraes, met on Tuesday afternoon in Rio de Janeiro to complete a deal which will see the Brazil Under-20 international move to England in June 2013.

The full-back was part of the same Brazil Under-17 side as Chelsea midfielder Lucas Piazon at the 2011 World Cup in Mexico and, soon after the tournament, found himself making steps at first-team level.

Wallace has made 23 senior appearances for the Tricolor Carioca and looks set to shortly add the Brasileirão title to the Rio de Janeiro state championship title he won in June.

Fluminense have reportedly lined-up Ponte Preta's Cicinho as a possible replacement for the 2013 season.

Abel Braga: Wallace to Chelsea agreed long ago

Fluminense manager Abel Braga confirmed to reporters on Wednesday that the sale of full-back Wallace to Chelsea was agreed "long ago", despite both parties' officially refusing to confirm the transfer.

Wallace, 18, is set to join Chelsea next June after the two sides reportedly agreed a €5.5 million deal for his transfer - as revealed by Globo Esporte on Wednesday.

Later in the day, Abel Braga confirmed to reporters that Wallace would leave the club next season and insisted it was the right move for all parties involved.

"The sale of Wallace was agreed a long time ago, he is a player that has come through well," Braga told reporters.

"You think clubs from abroad sign him players on the basis of one game? They analyse players for two or three months, sometimes a year. They are taking a great player and Fluminense is right to sell him."

Fluminense executive director Rodrigo Caetano also confirmed that negotiations had taken place, but insisted nothing had been finalised. However, he pointed to a confidentiality clause that meant he could disclose nothing more regarding the move.

Caetano told Terra: "I can't deny that there is a negotiation with Chelsea, but it's not complete and we still need to sort the documentation.

"There is a confidentiality clause and it will be tricky if information is leaked. We hope that does not happen."
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 01:19:04 PM by Ryan »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3111 on: November 21, 2012, 03:22:31 AM »
ESPN FC is reporting on FB that Chelsea have parted ways with Roberto di Matteo...

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3112 on: November 21, 2012, 04:02:43 AM »
RDM is gone......I eh know what Abramovic want nuh......I jes' hope he doh go and bring een f**kin' benitez now.  I have to say, as much as I have defended Torres, it seems like he is not making any progress at all and now he's wanting to return to Spain.  After the way he has played the last month or so, showin zero effort, he either need to go or ketch ah case of "Jose returns!" Hard Luck dey, RDM, always been a class act, from player to manager....tanks fuh de memories.  :applause: :applause:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3113 on: November 21, 2012, 04:13:03 AM »
....is f**kin' benitez self who is rumoured to be takin' over de team oui!  LOUD FACKING STEUWPS!!!  Season REALLY gone to de dogs now!!  :cursing:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3114 on: November 21, 2012, 06:01:14 AM »
Lol alyuh fire a next coach? Hahaha. Alyuh need strikers not a new coach. That Russian owner alyuh have is a rel imps
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3115 on: November 21, 2012, 06:43:04 AM »
Absolute madness!!

The team is not even playing poorly, basically there are 2 problems right now both very fixable.

1. Torres... They should really just cut their losses and realize that this man is not the player they bought and move on from that. If you have a whole preseason behind you, a sure pick on a Chelsea side with the most potent midfield behind you, the likes of Mata, Hazard and Oscar loading yuh gun and no pressure if you not scoring.... And you STILL can't even look like you finding the net, then the problem is YOU. Then the squad is bereft of any striking alternatives.

2. The CBs... Luiz and Cahill, but especially Luiz has not been performing well and his interim partnership with Cahill has not been solid. Cahill seems to be dropping too deep and not stepping in and being assertive in the back.

But besides that the performances have been good.. Its just the fixture list has been rough with 2 games a week and difficult ones at that over a short stretch.

When you see the level of the performance in the second half against Man Utd, the win versus spurs and the comeback victory against Shaktar Donetsk, I find it very difficult to think that the team was in any kinda crisis situation to merit this. I actually liked what Di Matteo was doing with this team.

4 points off the top of the table with basically no striker all season is not a bad feat. I would even go so far as to say City have been in worse form than Chelsea.

Madness.

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3116 on: November 21, 2012, 07:02:56 AM »
u fire d man after a loss to Juventus in Turin? u feel we is Norwich or somthin? thats just abramovich knee jerking and lashing out because we all know how obsessed he is with the CL and to see them on the verge of elimination made him snap..honestly theyre far from eliminated because my side has a tendency of not showing up and shaktar caused us hell at home...

and Rafa?!! lolol

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3117 on: November 21, 2012, 07:07:31 AM »
i think there is more here than meets the eye and i think it is RDM publicly talkin bout how de attackin alone cya work is what get him in hot water. everyone knows abram feel is barca he own and as such should play that way.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3118 on: November 21, 2012, 07:09:44 AM »
Also, in speculation, could it be dat Rafa name comin up because he had success with Torress. Is this a torres thing and Abram not wanting to lose money on dat? He did have a hard on for shevschenko. I'm just saying!
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3119 on: November 21, 2012, 07:39:20 AM »
DiMatteo was NEVER the manager of Chelsea...i told Small mag before the season start that he would get fired before christmas...

they never really wanted him there....the CL win make Chelsea HAVE to give him the job...or else it would look bad to the public
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

1]; } ?>