May 09, 2024, 01:57:30 AM

Author Topic: Jeffrey Webb or Jack Warner, whats the difference?  (Read 5542 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Jeffrey Webb or Jack Warner, whats the difference?
« on: April 17, 2015, 08:27:52 AM »
Jeffrey Webb or Jack Warner, whats the difference allyuh.

What have change since Webb took over CONCACAF?

Imagime Figo wants to help CONCACAF more that Webb and both looking for votes.

Imagine they hire big excetives like Shaka Hislop and John Williams and other big names to start a caribbean pro league and and they cant get of they ass yet while teams have to drop off de CFU club qualifiers like what happen to Waterhouse yesterday and face FIFA fines. Caledonia and NE Stars saw trouble to.

You feel in Europe they woulda make teams fail?

De Caribbean controls 25 FIFA votes and gets no respect and de f000cking assholes they put here just sniffing Blatter kakahole.

I have to respect Central FC and Lucien Connection who spend they hard own money to compete in de CFU cup for nothing, not even prize money if they win it.

Teams have to compete in de CFU at they own expense, this is bull shit, air fare etc for nothing...

And why de f00ck Canada, Mexico and USA get a automatic place in de Gold Cup, I mean, I could understand de host, but why Mexico and shithound team Canada?

We women and under 20 teams is caribbean champs and get no prize money.

Jack Warner was dam right to try and get someone in charge of FIFA who would look after de minorities but black people does buss they own brother throat.

I hope Figo win election and hire someone better to run CONCACAF.

Webb is a punk, a yellow belly house negro.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 08:42:52 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jeffrey Webb or Jack Warner, whats the difference?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 08:35:11 AM »
Imagine de other candidates flew over to de congress and dey only let Blatter talk. How disrespectful is that?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 08:40:06 AM »
Imagine de other candidates flew over to de congress and dey only let Blatter talk. How disrespectful is that?

It good for we because we dont stand up for we rights.

It dam good..

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 09:08:50 AM »
I actually think Webb's done a decent job...CFU is a separate entity to Concacaf.

All Concacaf events are paid for by Concacaf..airfare,accommodation etc. All the events are streamed live via their website.

I think you need to direct your anger at CFU...they are the biggest bunch of jokers ever. Absolute f**king joke.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2015, 09:19:54 AM »
I actually think Webb's done a decent job...CFU is a separate entity to Concacaf.

All Concacaf events are paid for by Concacaf..airfare,accommodation etc. All the events are streamed live via their website.

I think you need to direct your anger at CFU...they are the biggest bunch of jokers ever. Absolute f**king joke.

You cant give a small island man to run anything.

Gordon Derrick incharge of CFU and you cant see this f00cker.

Webb controlling everyting and only fixing North America.

F00ck all of them.

Axe Webb why Canada and Mexico have automatic spots in de gold cup and he go say its been that way, f00ck you Webb. You need to change de game for de better not stay here and bow to Blatter. Canada is co host for de 2015 but what about all de other times, send them  to de caribbean or central america to qualify man.

Shaka and them only here to put they name down and do noting for de game locally and regionally. Caribbean pro league, steups and they cant even run de currect CFU club league.

Just like Sancho, he want to bring out a women pro league in T&T but de current WoLF league suffering.

Bunch of f00cking jokers.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 09:25:00 AM by Sam »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2015, 10:01:30 AM »
Both of the have de same initials too.

JW

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2015, 01:56:58 AM »
CONCACAF president Jeffrey Webb has been re-elected unopposed.
GOAL.COM

Jeffrey Webb was thankful after being re-elected as CONCACAF president for a second term Thursday.

Webb took over as president in 2012 and will continue in that role, after he was re-elected unopposed at the governing body's 30th Ordinary Congress.

The 50-year-old from the Cayman Islands was delighted to be given the opportunity to continue as president.

“CONCACAF is — more than ever—united by one vision,” Webb said in a news release. “We represent our region on the global stage with one strong and cohesive voice. The invisible barriers that have hampered the region’s progress for decades are diminishing, and we are seeing unprecedented levels of success both on and off the pitch.”

Many representitives at the congress spoke in favor of maintaing Sepp Blatter as the FIFA President, while Blatter himself congratulated Webb on his re-election.

“What makes the strength of this confederation is solidarity and unity,” Blatter said, according to a CONCACAF news release. “For this remarkable leadership, congratulations to Jeffrey Webb and compliments to CONCACAF Executive Committee and Member Associations.”

In addition to Webb's election, Jamaica's Horace Burrell was re-elected as Vice-President of CONCACAF, Caribbean Zone and Mexico's Justino Compean was re-elected as Vice-President of CONCACAF, North American Zone.

Panama FA president Pedro Chaluja was elected as CONCACAF Executive Committee Member, Central American Zone, while Sonia Bien-Aime, of the Turks and Caicos, will become the first to fill the position of Female Member on the CONCACAF Executive Committee.

Eduardo Li of Costa Rica was elected as FIFA Executive Committee Member representing the CONCACAF Central American Zone in what was set the be the only contested seat before Rafael Salguero of Guatemala pulled out of the race.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2015, 06:35:27 AM »
Guys, we had our chance! We benefitted in some ways. I would say the negatives far outweigh the positives. We qualified  for the  WC and hosted 2 junior WC. We cannot say it did not benefit us. Well Jack came out with the most benefits. Look what allyuh want from Webb to do

Even though CFU has the numbers, it does not have the money. So they have to use the votes in the best way that they can get benefit for the Caribbean. The reason why the CFU had so much influence in the past, was the fact that one of their officials was a FIFA VP. Webb, Burrell are FIFA officials, but not in the key decision making positions of the federation. And I don't see that happen again. Having had to deal with Jack for such a long time, they don't want a Caribbean man again. Well a Spanish will probably be the exception. With all the power Jack had, he never stepped on the toes of the Mex and the U.S. Almost everything Jack did was approved by those two. Plus their team are so strong it does not matter. They always qualified for the big dance.

To me the Gold Cup is the big irony. This competition should be rotated to different countries , but Concacaf has  convinced their members that it is better to play the tournament where they make the most money. Can TT or JA host this tourney and make the kind of money that is made in the US. The only way this may change is when Mex and the U.S. gets knocked out in the opening round or quarterfinals. Then the crowds will not come. So it is up to the individual federations to improve their national teams. FIFA, US, Mex will not do that for us. Allyuh could huff and puff about Webb, it would not make a difference. Let us Trini work on fixing we football and start beating US, Mex, CR, Hondo consistently. Then it would not matter what CFU or Concacaf do. We will be strong and can qualify no matter what. Is the the up-island turn now, buckle up and take the ride.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 10:58:11 AM by Deeks »

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2015, 03:24:44 AM »
Sam, on spot again.

I see Jeffrey Webb were named in a FIFA scandal and will be charged along with Warner.

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=52279.msg926242#msg926242

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2015, 07:25:41 AM »
I told you so, no difference, both blasted crooks.

It good.

Cant give a black man power, he does abuse it and steal from his own people.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 07:45:10 AM by Sam »

Offline R45

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2015, 08:47:43 AM »
This I disagree with. Ethnicity is not a factor when it comes to corruption in world football.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2015, 08:57:29 AM »
This I disagree with. Ethnicity is not a factor when it comes to corruption in world football.

:beermug:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2015, 09:06:41 AM »
Take them away! Lose them in jail and t'row away de heavy key (clatangkang!!!)
This is a lesson people. Crime does NOT pay ..... in de long run. Is de long run that matters.
It does not matter how much brown envelope, bligh, gin and tonic or juhsey pass or how much footballs dey dish out.
Daiz blood money and we should not encourage craving it as there is a price.
Deeks, Banton and de rest, take note.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2015, 09:11:29 AM »
And Shaka praising this man, he must e get paid off to?

Jeffrey Webb it good !!!

Gold Cup, world cup and f00ck up cancel now.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 09:57:40 AM by Sam »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2015, 09:34:10 AM »
Take them away! Lose them in jail and t'row away de heavy key (clatangkang!!!)
This is a lesson people. Crime does NOT pay ..... in de long run. Is de long run that matters.
It does not matter how much brown envelope, bligh, gin and tonic or juhsey pass or how much footballs dey dish out.
Daiz blood money and we should not encourage craving it as there is a price.
Deeks, Banton and de rest, take note.

Breds, you chiuppid or what. Or a Johnny come lately. Read all my posts on Jack/TTFF. I around toolong.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 09:57:11 AM by Deeks »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2015, 09:49:59 AM »
I Pissed off with that crook since 82, when he made the national team play the home qualifier vs the U.S. in the US. So Vent your anger at Horner. He was the only bold faced backing Jack.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2015, 10:47:59 AM »
so how Justice Simmons miss Webb with his Concacaf investigations? 

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2015, 11:51:28 AM »
I Pissed off with that crook since 82, when he made the national team play the home qualifier vs the U.S. in the US. So Vent your anger at Horner. He was the only bold faced backing Jack.

Proud of you Deeks! You're a good fellah.

Offline leon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2015, 03:43:21 PM »
Soccer In Crisis   :pissedoff: :pissedoff:

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2015, 02:39:42 AM »
How FIFA arrests are causing a journalism scandal in the Cayman Islands
By Adam Taylor

To many observers, the FIFA corruption probe has been a result of journalistic enterprise, whether via the dogged investigative ethos of British journalist Andrew Jennings that first brought the accusations to light, or the satirical television work of John Oliver that later brought those accusations to a wider audience.

But as the dust begins to settle from the scandal, it seems like the FIFA scandal may well have repercussions for journalists, too.

Just ask David and Vicki Legge, publishers of the Cayman Islands' only daily newspaper, who say they have had to leave Grand Cayman and seek refuge in Florida after an editorial in response to the FIFA scandal caught the ire of Premier Alden McLaughlin.

"He put a target on my back, to my mind," David Legge says in a phone call from Florida. "And my wife’s as well."

Legge, a former employee of The Washington Post who moved to Cayman 25 years ago and bought the Cayman Compass in 2013, says the problem stems from an editorial he penned last week in the wake of the corruption scandal. That editorial, titled "Corruption: An insidious, creeping crime," described the Cayman Islands as "culturally steeped" in corruption and called on the government to investigate allegations of corrupt practices thoroughly.

It was a provocatively timed article. Jeffrey Webb, a popular Caymanian who had worked his way up to become a top executive in the Confederation of North, Central America and Caribbean Association Football, was among the most senior FIFA officials arrested in Zurich last month. He now stands accused of racketeering and bribery offenses.

"Jeff Webb is a native son of the Cayman Islands, and he’s done much good for the Cayman Islands," Legge says, before comparing the impact of his arrest to the impact of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks in the United States. "He’s truly one of the most beloved, and certainly famous, people in the Cayman Islands."

Given the Cayman Islands' position as a major tax-free financial center and its tiny population — less that 55,000 in 2013 — accusations of a culture of corruption can have a big impact in the British overseas territory. At a legislative meeting on Friday, McLaughlin offered some stern words for the Cayman Compass, calling the June 3 editorial "reckless" and adding that it "must be interpreted as a treasonous attack on the Cayman Islands and on all the people of Cayman."

Things quickly escalated further. Legge told WorldViews that shortly after the premier's comments became public, he brought up the subject of his family's personal security with Helen Kilpatrick, the governor of the Cayman Islands. Kilpatrick acts as the Queen of England's representative on the Cayman Islands; she is effectively the head of state while McLaughlin is the head of the government.

Twenty-four hour police protection was then granted for Legge and his wife, though Kilpatrick later issued a statement saying she did not make the decision. Despite the added security, Legge says he and his wife decided Saturday it was safer to head to Fort Lauderdale, where they maintain a home.

"The Cayman Islands are a very safe and secure place — I wouldn't want to imply or suggest otherwise — but we have our share of crazies and malcontents and so on just like any other society," Legge says. "I felt the need for security because the premier had just gotten on the floor of the House and accused me of treason."

Legge sees McLaughlin's comments as politically motivated — designed to appeal to Caymanian voters who support Webb and dislike the foreigners who live on the island, such as Legge and his wife. The office of McLaughlin didn't respond to a request for comment on Tuesday.

Not all journalists on the Cayman Islands are sympathetic to the Legges' plight, however. In an opinion article posted to the Cayman News Service Web site, a competitor of the Cayman Compass, editor Nicky Watson called suggestions of treason "fantastically silly," but also suggested that much of the anger at the editorial was in fact directed at the Legges' management of the paper over the past two years. She also questioned why the Legges were given government-funded protection and described the publishers' decision to flee this weekend as "cowardly and a disgrace to the profession."

Legge says he and his wife are not sure when or if they'll return, but he seems hopeful. According to reports in the local press, however, his escape to Florida may have financial consequences. The international headlines caused by the incident had prompted the Cayman premier to support a motion for a government boycott of the newspaper. That motion, which passed on Monday, formalized government plans to stop spending money for advertisements and announcements in the Cayman Compass.

The same day, the Cayman Compass released a new edition with a blank front page. The headline read simply: "In Memoriam: Free Speech in the Cayman Islands."

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2015, 05:02:21 PM »
Ex-FIFA official Webb pleads not guilty to U.S. charges
Reuters By Elizabeth Barber

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Jeffrey Webb, one of seven high-ranking officials of soccer's world governing body FIFA who were arrested in Switzerland on corruption charges, pleaded not guilty in U.S. federal court on Saturday.

Extradited to the United States, the former FIFA vice president and president of the CONCACAF regional soccer federation, appeared at a hearing in Brooklyn, New York. A U.S. lawyer for him declined to comment.

Webb faces U.S. charges of racketeering conspiracy, wire fraud and money laundering. He was released on $10 million bond, co-signed by family members and secured by properties, vehicles, personal possessions and financial assets.

No trial date was set.

The 50-year-old Cayman Islands national is among nine soccer officials and five marketing executives charged by the U.S. Justice Department for allegedly exploiting the sport for their own gain through bribes of more than $150 million over 24 years.

He was one of seven soccer officials arrested in Zurich on May 27, two days before FIFA's annual congress, as authorities unveiled a case that roiled the soccer world.

U.S. authorities say their investigation, paralleling a separate Swiss inquiry, has exposed complex money laundering schemes, millions of dollars in untaxed incomes and tens of millions in offshore accounts held by FIFA officials.

Webb has been provisionally banned from his posts at FIFA and CONCACAF.

According to the indictment, Webb used his influential positions to solicit bribes from sports marketing companies in exchange for the commercial rights to soccer matches.

One $500,000 bribe payment allegedly went to build a swimming pool at Webb's house in Loganville, Georgia, according to the indictment.

On July 3, Cayman Islands officials announced separate charges against Webb in an unrelated healthcare fraud case.

(Additional reporting by Nate Raymond in New York; Editing by Kevin Drawbaugh, Digby Lidstone and Alan Crosby)

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2015, 06:49:41 AM »
What's the difference between Jackulito "Renraw" and Spider's Webb?
Nutten. Both going to de penitentiary and go be bawlin' as dey stones geh squeeze.
Uncle Tim, aspiring to be de next Spiderman, keep yuh eye on Interpol as Spider's Webb is talkin' since de extradition.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2015, 06:21:15 PM »
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/soccer/ex-fifa-vp-jeffrey-webb-back-court-status-hearing-article-1.2326034

FIFA scandal: As case against Jeffrey Webb proceeds, prosecutors continue to work to extradite remaining 11 defendants

BY  Michael O’keeffe  ,  Teri Thompson  ,  Christian Red   /
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS /
Friday, August 14, 2015, 2:10 PM

Former FIFA official Jeffrey Webb arrives for his hearing at the Brooklyn Federal Courthouse Friday.
BRENDAN MCDERMID/REUTERS

Former FIFA official Jeffrey Webb arrives for his hearing at the Brooklyn Federal Courthouse Friday.

Three defendants in the sprawling FIFA corruption case have already made their way to the U.S. District Courthouse in Brooklyn, and more are expected in the near future, an assistant U.S. Attorney said Friday.

Prosecutors have been in talks with attorneys for overseas defendants in the case, AUSA Evan Norris told U.S. District Court Judge Raymond Dearie during a brief status conference for indicted former official Jeffrey Webb.

"We're in discussions with counsel for a number of other defendants," Norris said. "We're hopeful we'll continue to see progress."

TONY MEOLA: TIME TO CLEAN UP FIFA

Webb and two other defendants in the investigation into international soccer corruption — American marketing executive Aaron Davidson and Argentinian businessman Alejandro Burzaco — have entered not guilty pleas but the remaining 11 defendants have not yet been extradited to the United States for arraignment.

Webb, a resident of the Cayman Islands who was the president of the North American and Caribbean soccer federation known as CONCACAF and was a FIFA vice president, is accused of absconding with millions of dollars from kickbacks and bribes arising from marketing deals and rights fees.

He is free on a $10 million bond package he posted last month.

END ZONE: WEBB, SANZ TOOK OVER CONCACAF WITH SAME MAFIA WAYS

Norris told the judge the government has begun turning over evidence to Webb's attorneys and that the case is proceeding. Webb is scheduled to return to court on Oct. 9 for another status conference. Davidson and Burzaco will again appear in court on Sept. 18.

Webb, wearing a dark suit and accompanied by his wife, Kendra Gamble-Webb, and other family members, did not speak during the hearing. His attorney, Ed O'Callaghan, declined comment outside the courtroom.

Jeffrey Webb (r.) and his lawyer Edward O'Callaghan exit court after Friday's status hearing.
BRENDAN MCDERMID/REUTERS

Jeffrey Webb (r.) and his lawyer Edward O'Callaghan exit court after Friday's status hearing.

RELATED: KENDRA GAMBLE-WEBB PUTS UP DIAMONDS FOR HUSBAND'S BOND

Dearie okayed the two-month delay until Webb returns to court but he reminded Norris that Webb has a right to a speedy trial.

"I have no problem with the 60 days but at some point we're going to have to move forward," Dearie said.

Meanwhile, the Washington-based law firm Quinn Emmanuel Urquhart & Sullivan has been retained by FIFA to conduct an internal probe that would include current and former FIFA officials. The firm will seek testimony and examine documents and electronic records from executive committee members in an attempt to keep FIFA itself out of the clutches of the U.S. prosecution, according to the Wall Street Journal.

FOLLOW THE DAILY NEWS SPORTS ON FACEBOOK. "LIKE" US HERE.

The executives could face expulsion if they refuse to cooperate with the U.S. lawyers, as well as further investigation by U.S. prosecutors.

Among those from whom FIFA lawyers will seek testimony are two candidates for FIFA’s presidency: UEFA president Michel Platini and Korean industrialist Chung Mong-Joon, a former executive committee member.

When U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch announced the indictment of 14 international soccer officials and executives, she promised more indictments to come. Fourteen officials were indicted in addition to four who have already pleaded guilty.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 06:22:59 PM by dreamer »

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Jefrrey Webb pleads guilty to racketeering, wire fraud and money laundering
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2016, 07:45:56 AM »
Fifa corruption scandal: US releases three guilty plea transcripts
Agence France-Presse

A US judge released transcripts Monday of guilty pleas from three prominent defendants in the sweeping Fifa corruption investigation in which they expressed regret and suggested that bribery in the organization was widespread.

Former Fifa vice president Jeffrey Webb, Argentinian-Italian marketing executive Alejandro Burzaco and Brazilian intermediary Jose Margulies pled guilty last year to racketeering, wire fraud and money laundering conspiracies.

US prosecutors have in total accused 40 officials and marketing executives of soliciting and receiving tens of millions of dollars in bribes and kickbacks in a case that has sparked an unprecedented crisis at Fifa.

In the transcripts released Monday, the three men said they regretted their actions and suggested that bribes were standard practice. All three, who are confined to US house arrest, will be sentenced for corruption in New York in June.

“I abused my position to obtain bribes and kickbacks for my personal benefit,” Webb, who suffers from a heart condition, told the judge in pleading guilty to seven counts and confessing to enriching himself from 2012-2014.

He said he was told in 2012 that sports marketing companies would offer “side payments” or bribes in exchange for commercial rights to soccer matches.

“I believed that such offers were common in this business,” he told the judge.

He confessed to receiving bribes for the sale of commercial rights for 2018 and 2022 World Cup qualifying matches, and in 2012, 2013 and 2014, including for the Copa America Centenario tournament, which will be held in June.

New arrests in Fifa inquiry a dramatic chapter to tale of football’s rotten heart

“I deeply regret my participation in this illegal conduct,” said the dual Cayman Islands-British citizen, who was educated in the United States.

He confessed to conspiring to defraud his employers and conspiracy to commit money laundering offenses by transmitting money from the United States to front accounts in Panama, the Cayman Islands and elsewhere.

After his confession, the court last November lifted his security detail and allowed him to leave his Georgia home seven days a week from 8am to 5pm, ostensibly to care for his then 18-month-old son.

His wife is a doctor in Atlanta, making Webb “solely responsible” for their child, the court heard. “He is a busy man,” Judge Raymond Dearie said.

His freedom of movement was limited to a 20-mile (32-kilometer) radius, and Webb was still subject to electronic tagging.

The documents, released following a request from US media, were still heavily redacted in parts.

Burzaco, 51, the former chairman of the board of Torneos y Competencias SA, an Argentine sports marketing company, also voiced regret.

“I was wrong,” he said, confessing to paying bribes and kickbacks totaling tens of millions of dollars to multiple soccer officials to obtain marketing rights to various tournaments.

“Torneos and I profited from these payments directly and indirectly by securing these rights,” he said.

Court papers complained last month that Webb kept up a millionaire’s lifestyle quaffing champagne, gambling and partying while under arrest at the US home he may have purchased “with bribes and kickbacks”.

In a letter to the US attorney’s office, Fifa’s lawyers requested an “immediate” audit of Webb’s funds and assets, expressing concern that he may not have fully disclosed them to the court.

Fifteen individuals have pleaded guilty and agreed to cooperate with US prosecutors in exchange for a possible reduction in sentence.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

1]; } ?>