Yes
12 (17.9%)
No
34 (50.7%)
Hell Yes
21 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Voting closed: January 02, 2006, 04:58:17 PM

Author Topic: Jamaica Football Thread.  (Read 479172 times)

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Smoke Weeeeed, under the Jamaican Sky Light.
    • View Profile
Re: Jamaicans obsessed with our Soca Warriors
« Reply #900 on: October 09, 2006, 01:23:52 PM »
i have them sukin cock steady.
And what they have you sucking  ;D

Lol di man cant answer u bricktop. dah one deh stump him.
Smoke and Fly

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: October 09, 2006, 01:24:29 PM »
bowdown all jamaican battyboy,i is king in f**kin new york,two jamaican sister only fightin fuh this trini redman.they say jamaican man is boo.i have them sukin cock steady. :devil:get out,allyuh doh have some goat to curry and fig to boil.

Computer badness is one hell of a ting.
this was not meant to be a statement about malevolence(as you put it badness),it's a simple fact that these two jamaican ladies enjoy sukin my penis.

U mistaken u asswipe its another dude that was sucking your dick..u figet they were facking your wife  :o

Come on folks this is a family forum! We must respect each others forums as there are impressionable youngsters who post here!

Some of you folks need to read the Forum Rules & Guidelines Tallman posted again!

Lets keep the picong  :arguing: civil & clean if we have to give each other picong and not end up embarrassing ourselves in front the many females & youngsters who visit here!   :-[
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 01:30:05 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: October 09, 2006, 01:26:55 PM »
He get vex cappo getting head  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: October 09, 2006, 01:28:44 PM »
bowdown all jamaican battyboy,i is king in f**kin new york,two jamaican sister only fightin fuh this trini redman.they say jamaican man is boo.i have them sukin cock steady. :devil:get out,allyuh doh have some goat to curry and fig to boil.

Dem say dat cause them know Jamaican man nah nyam dem so them go to u so u can nyam dem fi breakfast, lunch and dinner. We annuh cannibal so we nah nyam nuh pooms.
speak english
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Bricktop

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: October 09, 2006, 01:59:03 PM »
[Come on folks this is a family forum! We must respect each others forums as there are impressionable youngsters who post here!

Yuh seeit. Di man gone BERSERK  ;D

TrinInfinite

« Reply #905 on: October 09, 2006, 02:28:55 PM »
Dey used to be tops in Reggae music...but we boyz Isasha, Prophet Benjamin, Marlon Asher & King David running the scene right now

Who? Always the follower never the leaders  ;D
warrior king them artist are not know outside trinidad .... only marlon Asher for that 1 song

Triniman would you stop talking out of your a$$!? Right now in London, one of Isasha's tunes "Don't You Know" is major and getting bigger by the day. Also Prophet Benjamin & the other T&T artists mentioned are well known on the reggae scene here outside Trini circles. In addition Queen Omega is probably one of the best known female reggae artsist around these parts. So please get yuh facts right before talking out of your a$$!

In fact I hold you responsible for all the $hit Prickbutt is posting on here right now because you are the one who invited him here! Is like yuh looking for Reg-GAY bwoy freinds or something! Makes me suspicious of your leanings as we have already confirmed about Prickbutt!

Anyway lets stick to the topic of football where we run tings as this is a Soca Warriors football forum after all! When it comes to regular-GAY music otherwise referred to as reggae music where gays are a popular topic of focus due to the fact that it is so epidemic in their country, let them run dat, we will contribute a hit here & there but dats dem ting!

Trinis run Caribbean football & Jakans run Reg-GAY music & I 'll have it no other way. In any case we have enough music of own to run & make good money from be it calypso, soca, rapso, chutney, parang or steelband so lets leave dem to run dem tings and concentrate on running our tings!  :chilling:

Reggae is a UNIVERSAL musical forms so we Yardies can appreciate some Trinis trying take the music to higher heights, much like UB40, Gwen Stefani or another act. Afterall its Jah music!!!   BTW if wi music Gay den the whole a Trinidad gay den...cause wi know which music de people dem wan' hear most of year.

You know i was gonna leave this topic alone but say wha, time tuh call out these rent ah dredds on we music, to all de yardies on the site, how good you know your own music? Pro can back me up on this one, as i did research after he told a piece about mr neville tate, tt ran caribbean music for 30 years, also called the golden era of calypso, jamaican artists listened and copied our music and names, lord, baron, mighty, this was in the age of mentowhich was a copied form of calypso and to ska, calypso of course was listened to the queen and many around the world, was also played in films and many radios in north america also harry belafonte copied trinidad's music and also 90% of his music was written by trinis, king radio, roaring lion to name a few, a fellah by the name of neville tate from trinidad came up with a new beat, new music, the ska allyuh yardman use to listen to was improved by a trini who went to ja, mr.tate, introdcing the down beat in ska which turned to rock steady, then eventually reggae, dancehall and so on, tt the only country to invent a musical instument in the 20th century, what has JA done on this level? its so funny to see you call us followers when in fact you follow us, juss like ele and many others speeding up dancehall music and startin 2 instruct the audience how to dance, this was all trini, old lady walk a mile and half and tay lay lay, dollar wine and many others b4 JA even started this, come again Yardmen, you are the followers, not we.....Oh and by the way JA will try to keep down artists in we country who sing reggae in fear of doin better, but which JA artists could do what we do? :devil:

Offline Nemesis

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: October 09, 2006, 02:34:29 PM »
Shut up the nonsense. The idea that there was no musical form inside Jamaica and Jamaicans had copy Trni music is just another TRINI LIE. Where are all the Calypso music that we supposedly copied idiot. They dont friggin exist dummy.

Offline Nemesis

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: October 09, 2006, 02:38:27 PM »
I never knew that TRinis grew up learning that they created Reggae and Ska...No wonder they hate the Yardman.

Offline Bricktop

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: October 09, 2006, 02:41:49 PM »
I never knew that TRinis grew up learning that they created Reggae and Ska...No wonder they hate the Yardman.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Di man dem a claim REGGAE now to rhattid  :o

Offline Nemesis

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: October 09, 2006, 02:42:33 PM »
I forgot they created Mento too.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: October 09, 2006, 02:44:31 PM »
this is fun !
I love this
my car is faster than yours
my dad earns more than yours

lets see where it goes

can we get more about the women please no one has mentioned that yet
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: October 09, 2006, 02:52:24 PM »
Wow.

What a thread.

jamaicans think they better than trinis in football right now.

Trinis think their local acts better than jamaican reggae acts.

Jus now North Korea will say them have more nuclear firepower than the US  ;D

Offline Bricktop

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: October 09, 2006, 02:56:59 PM »
can we get more about the women please no one has mentioned that yet
Well I think yuh might have the edge there  ;D

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: October 09, 2006, 03:09:08 PM »
Ha ha ...........

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #915 on: October 09, 2006, 03:45:31 PM »
Dey used to be tops in Reggae music...but we boyz Isasha, Prophet Benjamin, Marlon Asher & King David running the scene right now

warrior king them artist are not know outside trinidad .... only marlon Asher for that 1 song

Triniman would you stop talking out of your a$$!? Right now in London, one of Isasha's tunes "Don't You Know" is major and getting bigger by the day. Also Prophet Benjamin & the other T&T artists mentioned are well known on the reggae scene here outside Trini circles. In addition Queen Omega is probably one of the best known female reggae artsist around these parts. So please get yuh facts right before talking out of your a$$!

In fact I hold you responsible for all the $hit Prickbutt is posting on here right now because you are the one who invited him here! Is like yuh looking for Reg-GAY bwoy freinds or something! Makes me suspicious of your leanings as we have already confirmed about Prickbutt!

Anyway lets stick to the topic of football where we run tings as this is a Soca Warriors football forum after all! When it comes to regular-GAY music otherwise referred to as reggae music where gays are a popular topic of focus due to the fact that it is so epidemic in their country, let them run dat, we will contribute a hit here & there but dats dem ting!

Trinis run Caribbean football & Jakans run Reg-GAY music & I 'll have it no other way. In any case we have enough music of own to run & make good money from be it calypso, soca, rapso, chutney, parang or steelband so lets leave dem to run dem tings and concentrate on running our tings!  :chilling:

Reggae is a UNIVERSAL musical forms so we Yardies can appreciate some Trinis trying take the music to higher heights, much like UB40, Gwen Stefani or another act. Afterall its Jah music!!!   BTW if wi music Gay den the whole a Trinidad gay den...cause wi know which music de people dem wan' hear most of year.

You know i was gonna leave this topic alone but say wha, time tuh call out these rent ah dredds on we music, to all de yardies on the site, how good you know your own music? Pro can back me up on this one, as i did research after he told a piece about mr neville tate, tt ran caribbean music for 30 years, also called the golden era of calypso, jamaican artists listened and copied our music and names, lord, baron, mighty, this was in the age of mentowhich was a copied form of calypso and to ska, calypso of course was listened to the queen and many around the world, was also played in films and many radios in north america also harry belafonte copied trinidad's music and also 90% of his music was written by trinis, king radio, roaring lion to name a few, a fellah by the name of neville tate from trinidad came up with a new beat, new music, the ska allyuh yardman use to listen to was improved by a trini who went to ja, mr.tate, introdcing the down beat in ska which turned to rock steady, then eventually reggae, dancehall and so on, tt the only country to invent a musical instument in the 20th century, what has JA done on this level? its so funny to see you call us followers when in fact you follow us, juss like ele and many others speeding up dancehall music and startin 2 instruct the audience how to dance, this was all trini, old lady walk a mile and half and tay lay lay, dollar wine and many others b4 JA even started this, come again Yardmen, you are the followers, not we.....Oh and by the way JA will try to keep down artists in we country who sing reggae in fear of doin better, but which JA artists could do what we do? :devil:

No one trying to bring down Trini artistes out here bredda, where u get that from? You have to be good to make it out here. Look at Gentleman from Germany for eg. Big regge artiste out here and will mash up any stage show. Also, Mighty Crown form Japan is one of the biggest sound worldwide and them right up there with Tony Matterhorn when it come to selectin. Them mash up any session out here cause they are good. If the Trinis are good they can star any show out here. And that eediat tay lay lay song u talk bout u ever hear bout della move? Look how long we a intsruct people fi dance. Done the argument ya man cuz a bullshyt ya chat. Reggae and Dancehall get crazy play worldwide. Only thing competing with Reggae is Dancehall. Reggae and Dancehall are also totally different so I don't agree with the statement that Reggae created Dancehall. Reggae is singing while Dancehall is talking over a beat. Dancehall created Rap because it was a Jamaican, Kool Herc that took talkin over beats to the US. The NY folks did it with their accent and Hip Hop was born

Ur facts are F'ed up. Only country who can state claim in reggae is Cuba because we took their Rumba box to create Ska. U need to do more research dada.

LOL @ the man dem actually trying to claim Reggae. ahahaha. Unnuh soon try claim Bob Marley, Marcus Garvey  etc. Unnuh might all start say is a Trinidadian that discover Jamaica.
Smoke and Fly

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: October 09, 2006, 04:11:10 PM »
isnt bob marley from Cascade ?

Offline Padams

• Sr. Warrior
  • Great are the Warriors///We shall Prevail!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #917 on: October 09, 2006, 04:19:45 PM »
isnt bob marley from Cascade ?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Oh gooood...Yuh have meh rollin Superoli
Iz not Pre-Marital Sex, if yuh have no intention 2 geh Married..........

Offline Padams

• Sr. Warrior
  • Great are the Warriors///We shall Prevail!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #918 on: October 09, 2006, 04:23:57 PM »
Lawd what ah was thinkin??...Ah feelin like a start WORLD WAR 3 with dis thread.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Iz not Pre-Marital Sex, if yuh have no intention 2 geh Married..........

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: October 09, 2006, 04:57:40 PM »
for the posters who around long time, i think u all will agree with me that a topic like this usually pops up and spreads like wild fire  at least once every 12 months.

Just now man will start discussing who have more kidnap, murder, nicer woman, better infrastructures, educational systems, sprinters, beers, food, curry goat, KFC, big bottom gyal etc etc.

As andre would say . . . . Ah love it!

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: October 09, 2006, 05:08:23 PM »

Who? Always the follower never the leaders  ;D

Trinis run Caribbean football & Jakans run Reg-GAY music & I 'll have it no other way. In any case we have enough music of own to run & make good money from be it calypso, soca, rapso, chutney, parang or steelband so lets leave dem to run dem tings and concentrate on running our tings!  :chilling:

Reggae is a UNIVERSAL musical forms so we Yardies can appreciate some Trinis trying take the music to higher heights, much like UB40, Gwen Stefani or another act. Afterall its Jah music!!!   BTW if wi music Gay den the whole a Trinidad gay den...cause wi know which music de people dem wan' hear most of year.

No one trying to bring down Trini artistes out here bredda, where u get that from? You have to be good to make it out here. Look at Gentleman from Germany for eg. Big regge artiste out here and will mash up any stage show. Also, Mighty Crown form Japan is one of the biggest sound worldwide and them right up there with Tony Matterhorn when it come to selectin. Them mash up any session out here cause they are good. If the Trinis are good they can star any show out here. And that eediat tay lay lay song u talk bout u ever hear bout della move? Look how long we a intsruct people fi dance. Done the argument ya man cuz a bullshyt ya chat. Reggae and Dancehall get crazy play worldwide. Only thing competing with Reggae is Dancehall. Reggae and Dancehall are also totally different so I don't agree with the statement that Reggae created Dancehall. Reggae is singing while Dancehall is talking over a beat. Dancehall created Rap because it was a Jamaican, Kool Herc that took talkin over beats to the US. The NY folks did it with their accent and Hip Hop was born

Ur facts are F'ed up. Only country who can state claim in reggae is Cuba because we took their Rumba box to create Ska. U need to do more research dada.

LOL @ the man dem actually trying to claim Reggae. ahahaha. Unnuh soon try claim Bob Marley, Marcus Garvey etc. Unnuh might all start say is a Trinidadian that discover Jamaica.

jamaica now start that, we instructed people how to dance from the 40's, where yuh think wine come from, not jamaica, early mento artists copied trinidad, doh get tie up bredda, yu talk about herc, how about lancelot layne, the founder of rapso which emerged in the early 60's, its root was extempo which was born in 1940 in the calpyso tents of trinidad, heres a definition for you, impromptu lyrics backed by a live calypso band, two individuals teasing eachother and dissing eaqchother, what we call Picong in trinidad, hence modern day "freestyling" its nice to see how ignorant jamacians are about there music bc we gave them plenty to work with, try king radio, pretender and roaring lion the greats of trinidad, that same rum and coke you drinkin was born in trinidad my friend, come again, oh and dont talk about marcus garvey, bc he stole many ideas from Henry sylvester Williams the father of pan africanisn which you speak of, too bad he died at an early age  didnt have all his work documented mainly bc he spoke from memory and marcus garvey and dubois took his ideas on his caribbean tours where he spoke about pan africanism, check him out too, you will see where it all comes from and its not jamaica bredda...

oh what turned ska into rocksteady? neville tate and the introduction of the down beat in reggae, truss meh i know more about music, history and politics than yourself... oh and also might crown only good bc they have dey money to make dubs from hip hop to r&b, if a sound like jaro or matterhorn had their money it would be a diff story.....

done talk bc i on a higher level :devil:

Alright, where was Reggae created? U a talk bout calypso and mento which were totally different types of music. In what country was REGGAE created?

The way how i see it, Trinidadians history books different from every1 else cause a u alone mi hear with them talks. Go on wikipedia, or even google and search up history of Hip-Hop and u will see where it originate from. I watch Vh1 and many other channels documentaries on history of Hip hop and they never mention Trinidad. But as usual unnuh always try claim everything. Anyways, let's talk about the present. Reggae is, and have always been the leading music from the caribbean and I don't have a problem with Million Voice,  Isasha etc doing reggae cause it's the music of the World. Who can blame them? Nuff Respect to them. Wha day ya I saw the Video name Regga Allstars on Tempo and it wasn't 3 bad. I think Isasha dem catchin up to the Guyanese artistes who are the bosses of Reggae in the Caribbean next to Jamaica.
Smoke and Fly

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: October 09, 2006, 05:45:51 PM »
Lionpaw, when allya export allya oil and herb and de chupid people geh day brain cells rearrange  ;D and allya tell dem dat jamaica developed steelband, calypso, carnival, limbo and soca dem doh know de difference.... ;D
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 06:25:38 PM by RedHowler »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: October 09, 2006, 06:26:17 PM »
From my Caribbean history lessons Reggae, Ska Mento and other Caribbean music came about the same time when our ancenstors introduce secret codes so the slavemasters would not understand what they were saying, or in this case, singing. As time went on the music varieated into different sounds and beat with every Caribbean nation creating their own.
The official names did not come about until the 1940s onward.     
jjbrown

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: October 09, 2006, 06:28:39 PM »
when you go on dat Mento site an go to order a cd ya go see that the cover of de cd says Calypso  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
http://www.mentomusic.com/WhatIsMento.htm

buh i understand whey allya comin from
allya did not want to have calypso so you called it Mento to be uniquely Jamaican ;) dais ok i understand
an reggae, dais ah positive vibration eh :applause:
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 06:38:41 PM by RedHowler »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

TrinInfinite

« Reply #924 on: October 09, 2006, 07:02:55 PM »

LOL @ the man dem actually trying to claim Reggae. ahahaha. Unnuh soon try claim Bob Marley, Marcus Garvey etc. Unnuh might all start say is a Trinidadian that discover Jamaica.

jamaica now start that, we instructed people how to dance from the 40's, where yuh think wine come from, not jamaica, early mento artists copied trinidad, doh get tie up bredda, yu talk about herc, how about lancelot layne, the founder of rapso which emerged in the early 60's, its root was extempo which was born in 1940 in the calpyso tents of trinidad, heres a definition for you, impromptu lyrics backed by a live calypso band, two individuals teasing eachother and dissing eaqchother, what we call Picong in trinidad, hence modern day "freestyling" its nice to see how ignorant jamacians are about there music bc we gave them plenty to work with, try king radio, pretender and roaring lion the greats of trinidad, that same rum and coke you drinkin was born in trinidad my friend, come again, oh and dont talk about marcus garvey, bc he stole many ideas from Henry sylvester Williams the father of pan africanisn which you speak of, too bad he died at an early age  didnt have all his work documented mainly bc he spoke from memory and marcus garvey and dubois took his ideas on his caribbean tours where he spoke about pan africanism, check him out too, you will see where it all comes from and its not jamaica bredda...

oh what turned ska into rocksteady? neville tate and the introduction of the down beat in reggae, truss meh i know more about music, history and politics than yourself... oh and also might crown only good bc they have dey money to make dubs from hip hop to r&b, if a sound like jaro or matterhorn had their money it would be a diff story.....

done talk bc i on a higher level :devil:

Alright, where was Reggae created? U a talk bout calypso and mento which were totally different types of music. In what country was REGGAE created?

The way how i see it, Trinidadians history books different from every1 else cause a u alone mi hear with them talks. Go on wikipedia, or even google and search up history of Hip-Hop and u will see where it originate from. I watch Vh1 and many other channels documentaries on history of Hip hop and they never mention Trinidad. But as usual unnuh always try claim everything. Anyways, let's talk about the present. Reggae is, and have always been the leading music from the caribbean and I don't have a problem with Million Voice, Isasha etc doing reggae cause it's the music of the World. Who can blame them? Nuff Respect to them. Wha day ya I saw the Video name Regga Allstars on Tempo and it wasn't 3 bad. I think Isasha dem catchin up to the Guyanese artistes who are the bosses of Reggae in the Caribbean next to Jamaica.

dey never mention trinidad bc they still dont want 2 acknowledge us, even with rapso, the govt has fought and the artists and the US still wont budge, dey does thief everyone ting, how is guyanese artists above we? please name some for me which sing reggae?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 07:06:40 PM by TrinInfinite »

Offline Bricktop

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: October 09, 2006, 07:28:47 PM »
how is guyanese artists above we? please name some for me which sing reggae?
Yuh ever hear of a likkle artist called NATURAL BLACK?

TrinInfinite

« Reply #926 on: October 09, 2006, 07:31:24 PM »
how is guyanese artists above we? please name some for me which sing reggae?
Yuh ever hear of a likkle artist called NATURAL BLACK?

thats one artist, where are the many lionpaw referring to, enlighten meh nah? ??? ::)

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #927 on: October 09, 2006, 08:20:37 PM »
we need a translator on these forums... i cyah understand half the sh!t these jamaicans saying

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: October 09, 2006, 11:12:12 PM »
It does amaze me how Trinis and Jamaicans does be fighitng over dottishness.

I realize that is only men who ignorant or who never leave the islands does be arguing these kinda things.

The whole world view the Caribbean as third world. They does be surprised every time we accomplish something, whether is Trinidad or Jamaica or who ever else. Europe who was fighting among themselves for years, they uniting. The Americas forming their trade block. Everybody realizing that they need to support each other in order to survive in this new global economy.

We caribbean people who had the West Indies team as a unifying front let that slip and gone to shambles and continue to fight each other down. Some find not enough people getting selected from this country etc. Fighitng to win the regional cricket competition while all the teams standards getting progressively worse.

All yuh ever see the captain morgan and Maibu ads on tv? It does piss me off when Americans come with that stupid accent and ask me where the rum tasting is.

Some people here need to see the bigger picture. Then they will realize that these issues that does spawn ten page threads insignificant.

I am a Trini but I does feel good when Caribbean athletes perform. I feel good seeing rihanna and junior reed on tv. Honestly I don't see them as Bajan or Jamaican. I see a Caribbean artist opening doors for other Caribbean people.

Picong is one thing. Jacka$$ness is another.

Is not that I doh love trini and proud of my country, is just that the constant fight down of other caribbean countries does piss me off. Time we get over that and try and help each other.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 11:17:22 PM by rippin »
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: October 10, 2006, 06:03:25 AM »
Shut up the nonsense. The idea that there was no musical form inside Jamaica and Jamaicans had copy Trni music is just another TRINI LIE. Where are all the Calypso music that we supposedly copied idiot. They dont friggin exist dummy.

You're obviously missing the point like most jamaicans do,because of share ignorance and total disregard to history you could'nt see that my trini bredda was trying to show you how it all began and by the way as history has it where would byron lee be without the mighty sparrow also when jamaicans having they so-call carnival in ja of which they try to immitate but could never duplicate they always on the phones calling raul garib ,peter minshall,etc to help them with they costumes.

I spoke to ah yankee friend of mine who actually visited trinidad on many occasions during our carnival festival,and he remembers the dollar wine by our colin lucas,but he said to me there was ad on some radio station talking about jamaicans going home for carnival to do the dollar wine,sounds like plagirism to me.       
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 07:27:49 AM by saga pinto »

1]; } ?>