May 17, 2024, 12:49:05 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Jamaica Game (26-Mar-2008).  (Read 145689 times)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Jamaica Game (26-Mar-2008).
« Reply #630 on: March 26, 2008, 07:45:39 PM »
Osei on for Kerry

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: March 26, 2008, 07:45:51 PM »
Ah loss meh feed............. :-\

me too >:( >:(

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: March 26, 2008, 07:46:06 PM »
How de ass we go know the current status of de game if nobody have a feed  >:(

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #633 on: March 26, 2008, 07:46:16 PM »
Whittley off after 1st half.To much shit !

So who is de capitan ?

Maybe Kerry or Thomas? Two more experience members.

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: March 26, 2008, 07:46:22 PM »
baptiste off telesford on

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #635 on: March 26, 2008, 07:46:26 PM »
Whitley off for Edwards

??? ???

Commentators were in ERROR. Whitley was still on, Adams was OFF for Edwards.

Now Telesford was subbed on for Baptiste

Offline Tillamawnin

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Jamaica Game.
« Reply #636 on: March 26, 2008, 07:46:53 PM »
Quote from: Trini _2010 on February 10, 2008, 03:45:24 PM
to bad i cannot find them article on the internet anymore. ... in the final hex  for the 98 wc jamaica was at the bottom after 3 game simones went to england to seek new players  (strikers0.

"Seven of the 22 players on the World Cup roster figure to be Britons whose parents were born in Jamaica.
The use of mercenaries is common in soccer. But the citizenship issue has become a sensitive matter in Jamaica, which is the only Caribbean nation other than Haiti in 1974 and Cuba in 1938 to participate in soccer's world championship.
It is clear, however, that Jamaica would never have qualified for France if not for such imports as forwards Deon Burton and Paul Hall and midfielders Fitzroy Simpson and Robbie Earle. Without the Brits, the Reggae Boyz managed only two goals in their first five qualifying matches. Then Burton, whose shaved-head brilliance has led to comparisons with the Brazilian star Ronaldo, proceeded to score four goals in the next five matches and Jamaica secured its place in the 32-team World Cup field. "
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9E06E6DC1630F931A25756C0A96E958260&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=all

"that seven of the team's players were hastily imported from England"
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9A00E6DD173BF932A35755C0A96E958260

diz wha ya want 2010? 

setta fu#king shithongs..... and then want to talk about Caribbean bigwigs....allyuh going nowhere
Bwoy, uhuh T&T man bad mind sah! I cannot believe the level you guys will stoop to get the upper hand in a discussion. Now our players to France were Brit and we could not make it without yada yada yah.

All I can say, our roots as a people is not as shallow as yours. Childern born to Jamaicans in any country are still Jamaicans. That is what our Constitution says, not what the FIFA rules decide.

I hate to get into the petty squabble with you guys so let me stop.
There is nothing better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time.

Malcolm X

Offline ckhan

• Hero Warrior
  • Pay Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: March 26, 2008, 07:47:54 PM »
My feed is back...had to close it and reopen
If a free society cannot help the many who are poor it cannot save the few who are rich.

- John F. Kennedy

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #638 on: March 26, 2008, 07:48:00 PM »
Jamal Gay just come on.

Offline Trinitim

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: March 26, 2008, 07:48:50 PM »
 THEM COMMENTATORS MAKING JOKE ABOUT JAMAL GAY NAME YES. I HEAR HIM CHUCKLING AFTER HE SAID THE NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline ckhan

• Hero Warrior
  • Pay Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: March 26, 2008, 07:49:12 PM »
A chance for TnT....gone
If a free society cannot help the many who are poor it cannot save the few who are rich.

- John F. Kennedy

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #641 on: March 26, 2008, 07:49:20 PM »
Whitley off for Edwards

??? ???

Commentators were in ERROR. Whitley was still on, Adams was OFF for Edwards.

Now Telesford was subbed on for Baptiste

Or ok....kool.

Telesford for Kerry? ummmmm...Interesting

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline benedicts bwoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: March 26, 2008, 07:49:28 PM »
Dem commentators gettin rel kicks on jamal gay name yes  :rotfl:

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: March 26, 2008, 07:50:02 PM »
THEM COMMENTATORS MAKING JOKE ABOUT JAMAL GAY NAME YES. I HEAR HIM CHUCKLING AFTER HE SAID THE NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dem better leave he alone
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #644 on: March 26, 2008, 07:50:23 PM »
Gay on for I think Thomas??? for Patterson
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 02:08:47 PM by E-man »

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #645 on: March 26, 2008, 07:50:38 PM »
So ah guess if Marvin Gaye performed in JA they was laughing at him..(he name pronounced the same way) Ah wonder what form or standard the commentator in?

Offline ckhan

• Hero Warrior
  • Pay Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: March 26, 2008, 07:51:02 PM »
Dem commentators gettin rel kicks on jamal gay name yes  :rotfl:

I thought it was jes me alone dat notice it.... :rotfl:

- John F. Kennedy

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: March 26, 2008, 07:51:31 PM »
dem better leave he alone
>:(

yeah i hear d idiot too
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: March 26, 2008, 07:51:56 PM »
to bad i cannot find them article on the internet anymore. ... in the final hex  for the 98 wc jamaica was at the bottom after 3 game simones went to england to seek new players  (strikers0.

"Seven of the 22 players on the World Cup roster figure to be Britons whose parents were born in Jamaica.
The use of mercenaries is common in soccer. But the citizenship issue has become a sensitive matter in Jamaica, which is the only Caribbean nation other than Haiti in 1974 and Cuba in 1938 to participate in soccer's world championship.
It is clear, however, that Jamaica would never have qualified for France if not for such imports as forwards Deon Burton and Paul Hall and midfielders Fitzroy Simpson and Robbie Earle. Without the Brits, the Reggae Boyz managed only two goals in their first five qualifying matches. Then Burton, whose shaved-head brilliance has led to comparisons with the Brazilian star Ronaldo, proceeded to score four goals in the next five matches and Jamaica secured its place in the 32-team World Cup field. "
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9E06E6DC1630F931A25756C0A96E958260&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=all

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9A00E6DD173BF932A35755C0A96E958260

diz wha ya want 2010? 

setta fu#king shithongs..... and then want to talk about Caribbean bigwigs....allyuh going nowhere
Bwoy, uhuh T&T man bad mind sah! I cannot believe the level you guys will stoop to get the upper hand in a discussion. Now our players to France were Brit and we could not make it without yada yada yah.

All I can say, our roots as a people is not as shallow as yours. Childern born to Jamaicans in any country are still Jamaicans. That is what our Constitution says, not what the FIFA rules decide.

so go away then.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: March 26, 2008, 07:52:32 PM »
look like we dominating play for the while
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #650 on: March 26, 2008, 07:52:48 PM »

diz wha ya want 2010? 

Yuh right tuh stop , all a english player have to do is say he cud spell Jamaica, and all yuh federation does scramble  tuh find some kinda pumkin vine relationship...next ting yuh know de man is ah Jamaican  :rotfl: ...
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline #4

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • #YGBfiles: The Young, Gifted, and Black Files
« Reply #651 on: March 26, 2008, 07:54:38 PM »
doh mea to interrupt anyones particiation but can someone give me a readers digest version of why i eh know none of these players and we gettin a session from JA where all the regular warriors, or is dis too much of a loaded question?

to make many long stories short, this is ah WARM UP game and really doesn't count for much besides bragging rights... personally i could care less about the result because we will cut dey ass both times in d hex next year (although i will have to deal with talk from meh jamaican peeps 'til the 2nd leg of this warm up series comes around)

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: March 26, 2008, 07:55:20 PM »
Dem commentators gettin rel kicks on jamal gay name yes  :rotfl:

but one of de commentators sounds gay, ::)

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: March 26, 2008, 07:57:22 PM »
Doh forget to renew allyuh WN membership and/or show your commitment as a fan and join today. Show allyuh pride (not juss the cussing of yard people and playing allyuh is ultimate fan) .. become a member today

http://www.thewarriornation.com/content/view/15/30/

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #654 on: March 26, 2008, 07:57:53 PM »
Dem commentators gettin rel kicks on jamal gay name yes  :rotfl:

but one of de commentators sounds gay, ::)

Is either Lionpussy,reggaefaggot or jamette2099,commentating. :devil:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: March 26, 2008, 07:58:22 PM »
Doh forget to renew allyuh WN membership and/or show your commitment as a fan and join today. Show allyuh pride (not juss the cussing of yard people and playing allyuh is ultimate fan) .. become a member today

I done a member Jedd...have the jersey on right now  :beermug:

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: March 26, 2008, 07:58:53 PM »

:salute:

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: March 26, 2008, 07:59:14 PM »
free kick at the edge of the box
(Muslim)

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: March 26, 2008, 07:59:21 PM »
come Keon!!
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: March 26, 2008, 07:59:37 PM »
Wha allyuh feel this trini go win this game?
Ah mean... ah backin we boys, but let's be real.
Lets be real what? weh allyuh think, that rookie team could beat beat yard that easy. i hope they could atleast pull off a draw.
We agreein, boss. That's what I sayin let's be real about. Nuff people on here was tough-talkin like a team full of youths and fringe players could whip a full strength JA team. Me eh know if dey did really believe what dey was saying. Ah backin mih team nonetheless, though.

From the audio it doh even sound like JA full-strengh factor is that big a difference...rather is another characteristic last-minute T&T approach to games, where they get scored on and only after look to start playing good because it eh have no other choice.

We playing better than JA this 2nd half so is not like this side was not capable in the first place

T&T welcomes back...the King

1]; } ?>