May 04, 2024, 12:37:09 PM

Author Topic: Champions league final - AC Milan vs Liverpool  (Read 11330 times)

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
  • Mighty Arsenal & Newcastle .
    • View Profile
Re: Champions league final - AC Milan vs Liverpool
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2007, 06:02:54 PM »
yeahhh de ref only play like 2 and a half mins of injury time wen der was 3 plus a lil extra after milans players all suddenly getting injured
benitez was complaining for ages about it

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2007, 06:43:06 PM »
Congrats tuh Milan, and a well deserved win for one of my all time favorite players (Seedorf). There was a time, when he was really struggling in Italy, but it seems like he is back to dominate de middle of de park once again. Ah very busy wid dis concert on Sunday, so ah didn't see de game, ah not sure who exactly started de game or came on as subs. However, ah hope de Yorke critics and dem see Cafu (36) Maldini (39) and Costa (41) age, yeah ah does always talk about it. All though Costa doh play much, when fit Maldini and Cafu does still control de defence every week, wid world class players coming at dem. What is de difference tuh dem legs and we Yorkie legs? Steupssssssssss. HIGHLY BLESSED.

Big up De ALLIANCE- Miami - 5/27/ 07.

Bounty Killer, Movado, Busy signal and de rest ah de crew. If yuh doh like de ALLIANCE, yuh know what tuh do.......

Three more days before de concert, don't miss it and regret it. De ALLIANCE
, Lady Saw, Capleton, Elephant man, Buju, Akon and many more. Bless.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 07:15:11 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2007, 06:55:02 PM »
Congrats tuh Milan, and a well deserved win for one of my all time favorite players (Seedorf). There was a time, when he was really struggling in Italy, but it seems like he is back to dominate de middle of de park once again. Ah very busy wid dis concert on Sunday, soah didn't see de game, ah not sure who exactly started de game or came on as subs. However, ah hope de Yorke critics and dem see Cafu (36) Maldini (39) and Costa (41) age, yeah ah does always talk about it. All though Costa doh play much, when fit Maldini and Cafu does still control de defence every week, wid world class players coming at dem. What is de difference tuh dem legs and we Yorkie legs? Steupssssssssss. HIGHLY BLESSED.

Bounty Killer, Movado, Busy signal and de rest ah de crew. If yuh doh like de ALLIANCE, yuh know what tuh do.......

Allyuh admittin any 14 year olds in allyuh concert?  8)
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2007, 07:12:49 PM »
Congrats tuh Milan, and a well deserved win for one of my all time favorite players (Seedorf). There was a time, when he was really struggling in Italy, but it seems like he is back to dominate de middle of de park once again. Ah very busy wid dis concert on Sunday, soah didn't see de game, ah not sure who exactly started de game or came on as subs. However, ah hope de Yorke critics and dem see Cafu (36) Maldini (39) and Costa (41) age, yeah ah does always talk about it. All though Costa doh play much, when fit Maldini and Cafu does still control de defence every week, wid world class players coming at dem. What is de difference tuh dem legs and we Yorkie legs? Steupssssssssss. HIGHLY BLESSED.

Allyuh admittin any 14 year olds in allyuh concert?  8)

:rotfl: Ah know yuh eh 14 yrs old, but yes, de Babylon and dem go let de 14 yr old in, only if he or she is in de company of an adult. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2007, 07:27:37 PM »
Dida did well today, he kept Milan in the game. Pirlo too had a decent game but the supporting cast seemed nervous and Milans passing in general lacked composure. They still pull it off and I for one glad cause I really could not listen to dem English fans for a year.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2007, 07:31:15 PM »
I would like to thank CCTT for insuring that I did not see the finals. In fact I barely saw the highlights as the cable came back after 7 pm.

lol Hard luck.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 23, 2007, 08:15:32 PM »
oh man i dunno what to say.....we played all over milan and milan get lucky goals.....well what yuh go do? dize football  :applause: milan

i dont understand why rafa take out mascherano......and kewell i mean its good that he is back but why in a final? i was thinking maybe it was a morale booster for the team...

and wha de f@ck!!! i couldnt get in nevada smiths....dem checking ID's now 21 and over  :bs:
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 23, 2007, 08:18:22 PM »
oh man i dunno what to say.....we played all over milan and milan get lucky goals.....well what yuh go do? dize football  :applause: milan

i dont understand why rafa take out mascherano......and kewell i mean its good that he is back but why in a final? i was thinking maybe it was a morale booster for the team...

and wha de f@ck!!! i couldnt get in nevada smiths....dem checking ID's now 21 and over  :bs:
tell all dem sweet indian in lil guyana ah say hello nah..
ah made meh name on lefferts  :D
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 23, 2007, 08:24:32 PM »

tht is why liverpool cah beat man utd  :devil: rafa is shit  :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Trini Madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 23, 2007, 08:29:19 PM »

aye aye doh start nah... :D

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 23, 2007, 08:33:00 PM »

aye aye doh start nah... :D

:devil:  ;D i go ease up for d night lol  :beermug: .
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 23, 2007, 08:54:38 PM »
dat final was one of the boringest shit ever...i glad me and mih gyal was fightin so ah miss three quarter of d match...liverpool jus nuh good and nuh pretty to watch...three epl teams in final four and aint win shit...epl wat? epl who?

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 24, 2007, 07:57:15 AM »
CL semifinalists: 3 EPL teams outta 4 and the one non EPL team win  :rotfl:

EPL is real shit boy  8)

I still doh believe some men compared Serie A to the SPL or MLS....

anyways interesting article:

source:  www.acmilan.com

LEVEL WITH BOCA
5/24/2007 12:59:00 PM
The triumph in Athens sees Milan move ahead of Real Madrid and Independiente and draw level with Boca Juniors in the number of international trophies won

Milan have now won 16 international trophies to draw them level with Argentine side Boca Juniors at the top of the table. The victory in Athens took the Rossoneri ahead of Real Madrid and Independiente who remain on 15.

Milan have two opportunities this year to move ahead of Diego Maradona's former club when they play in the European Super Cup against Seville on August 31 and the World Cup for clubs in Tokyo in December. If Boca win the South American Libertadores Cup then the two sides could be in line for a world championship match-off in Japan. The triumph in the Greek capital was also of great importance for Italian football who have now won 43 trophies on the international stage, putting them further ahead of Spain on 39 and England on 36.

MILAN'S WORLD NUMBERS

INTERNATIONAL CUPS
Milan, Boca Juniors 16
Real Madrid, Independiente 15
Ajax, Barcellona, Liverpool, Juventus 11

CHAMPIONS CUPS
Real Madrid 9
Milan 7
Liverpool 5

ROSSONERO HONOURS
League titles 17
Champions League 7
Italian Cups 5
Cup Winners' Cups 2
European Super Cups 4
Intercontinental Cups 3
League Super Cups 6

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 24, 2007, 09:24:59 AM »
The game wasn't as good as I expected it to be. Milan had me wondering if they had sold out the game, their passing and control was so poor.........and I mean just about all the players were making bad passes and mis-trapping the ball and losing possession at some point in the game.  I am AMAZED at all the men that does come on here and be blasting Chelsea as being a boring team and calling out Mourinho: What are liverpool without their fans: A captain, a defender (Jamie Carragher) and a goalkeeper.  The rest of the side is crap.......okay, I forgot Dirk Kuyt and Pennant was giving the Milan defence a little pressure......Allyuh need to stop worying about the extra time.  The ref blew off the game at 2 minutes 47 seconds into injury time......Liverpool wasn't scoring no goal i 13 seconds!  But I give them credit, they showed alot of class in the post-game celebrations and interviews.  Jamie Carragher was frank and magnanimous.  I glad as hell for Clarence Seedorf and his comments after the game were poignant as well.  Big man, BIG player!!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Trini Madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 24, 2007, 09:49:40 AM »
The game wasn't as good as I expected it to be. Milan had me wondering if they had sold out the game, their passing and control was so poor.........and I mean just about all the players were making bad passes and mis-trapping the ball and losing possession at some point in the game.  I am AMAZED at all the men that does come on here and be blasting Chelsea as being a boring team and calling out Mourinho: What are liverpool without their fans: A captain, a defender (Jamie Carragher) and a goalkeeper.  The rest of the side is crap.......okay, I forgot Dirk Kuyt and Pennant was giving the Milan defence a little pressure......Allyuh need to stop worying about the extra time.  The ref blew off the game at 2 minutes 47 seconds into injury time......Liverpool wasn't scoring no goal i 13 seconds!  But I give them credit, they showed alot of class in the post-game celebrations and interviews.  Jamie Carragher was frank and magnanimous.  I glad as hell for Clarence Seedorf and his comments after the game were poignant as well.  Big man, BIG player!!

but did u notice when rafa take out mascherano all hell broke loose? dunno why he put in kewell also...zenden wasnt playing that bad if anything i wouldve brought in gonzalez. well what else can i say i applaud milan...they have been through alot like what seedorf said.

ey watch meh....anything can happen in 13 seconds...look wha makaay do against real madrid when he scored a goal under 10 seconds. it doesnt matter if that was in the beginning of the game my point is anything can happen.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2007, 09:58:55 AM »

but did u notice when rafa take out mascherano all hell broke loose? dunno why he put in kewell also...zenden wasnt playing that bad if anything i wouldve brought in gonzalez. well what else can i say i applaud milan...they have been through alot like what seedorf said.

ey watch meh....anything can happen in 13 seconds...look wha makaay do against real madrid when he scored a goal under 10 seconds. it doesnt matter if that was in the beginning of the game my point is anything can happen.

I agree, Trini Madness, that anything can happen, even in 5 seconds, but as a fan I wouldn't complain about a referee shortening a game by such a little amount of time.  Had he signalled for 3 minutes and stopped it at two, then I could appreciate the complaints, especially if the losing team is enjoying momentum and possession, but complaining for 13 seconds when the other team has possession is realy grasping at straws.  But, as I said, to Liverpool's credit, they did not make a fuss of it beyond the boundaries of the playing field.  There are other decisions that the ref made/didn't make that could have had a greater effect on the game.

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2007, 09:59:23 AM »

The thought of Milan selling out the game did cross my mind, but ah tell mehself  nah these men cyah be this boldface and do something like that, is de CL final  :-\
Yeah ' Chow the passing and control from de Milan team was atrocious...Maldini control ah back pass in de 2nd half and ah had visions of Avery John....
I feel if it was up to the ref, they would not have any extra time at all...de man say to hell with this and blow off de game early yes....
Disappointing game, but I am happy for Milan especially Seedorf...
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2007, 10:04:12 AM »

I agree, Trini Madness, that anything can happen, even in 5 seconds, but as a fan I wouldn't complain about a referee shortening a game by such a little amount of time.  Had he signalled for 3 minutes and stopped it at two, then I could appreciate the complaints, especially if the losing team is enjoying momentum and possession, but complaining for 13 seconds when the other team has possession is realy grasping at straws.  But, as I said, to Liverpool's credit, they did not make a fuss of it beyond the boundaries of the playing field.  There are other decisions that the ref made/didn't make that could have had a greater effect on the game.

.......speaking of referees: can anybody tell me why the officiating in the T&T Pro League and its reserve games are so damned ATROCIOUS??  It have some referees here that wouldn't last 10 minutes in some other parts of the world, especially when they top-off their incompetence with their arrogance.  We football in bad shape in that department!

1]; } ?>