May 08, 2024, 10:42:44 PM

Author Topic: "You'll Never Walk Alone" - de Official Liverpool thread  (Read 469938 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: "You'll Never Walk Alone" - de Official Liverpool thread
« Reply #2310 on: February 03, 2013, 11:55:27 AM »
I have nothing.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2311 on: February 03, 2013, 12:08:16 PM »
Sturridge was pure class today.  Good buy.  Gotta look at the positives: we buying smart now. 

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2312 on: February 03, 2013, 12:15:19 PM »
Rena is a c**t boy

If again! But Kun make him pay!

Kun with a bit of genius, but Pepe had a major brain fart, as a matter of fact he shit he self  ;D

Ah remember when Kun was still playing in LaLiga, I possed the question, "I don't see what was so special about him". And you responded by saying he is young give him a chance, because he is good.  ;D Well you were right and continue to be right. He, I believe is Citeh's most important player and the engine that drives them.

He was givin' dem liverpool defenders rel beans today.  Ah see him beat enough man today!! 

I eh know what again to say 'bout reina.....he now comin' orff injury so ah guess he was testing himself on short sprints. 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2313 on: February 03, 2013, 12:20:52 PM »
Sturridge was pure class today.  Good buy.  Gotta look at the positives: we buying smart now. 

Best player on the pitch by a mile... Chelsea must be feeling extra smart with deyself now.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2314 on: February 03, 2013, 12:23:58 PM »

He was....I always liked him, but I eh sure how well he was being utilized (at Chelsea) or how much of a fair shake he was getting, especially from the Chelsea fans themselves.  They was doggin' de man on every blog or networking website yuh could find and had to wonder how much of it was getting back to him at the bridge.....At least yuh know it eh go have no Chelsea fan bitchin' and moaning for 2 seasons like no woman scorned about his departure or any events or comments revolving around his departure.  I, personally, wish him well. 

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: February 03, 2013, 01:10:12 PM »
I will take that draw

It's United's title to lose now; surely lightening cyah strike twice and City is going to have a ridiculous run of victories to even push United close.

As a Liverpool fan, this gives me no pleasure, but oh well...

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2316 on: February 03, 2013, 06:00:55 PM »
As I will reiterate again ..time to get rid of Reina....

Either he lacking confidence or just not focused... maybe too late this season but if we want champions league....he is d missing link for me this rounds...Liverpool playing with 10 men....
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 06:15:43 PM by rotatopoti3 »
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #2317 on: February 04, 2013, 09:39:10 AM »
The talking point was not kicking the ball out for Dezko being down. Check this, he was fine hands up in the air complaining, then when he realize Pool attacking he lay down to kill the game. However, right after the goal score, Dezko jump up and start arguing with the assistand referee. No physio, or stretcher, no more rolling around. The referee should have carded his cheating ass .
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: February 04, 2013, 12:46:43 PM »
The talking point was not kicking the ball out for Dezko being down. Check this, he was fine hands up in the air complaining, then when he realize Pool attacking he lay down to kill the game. However, right after the goal score, Dezko jump up and start arguing with the assistand referee. No physio, or stretcher, no more rolling around. The referee should have carded his cheating ass .

I feel eventually we will have to get to a point where we do something (probably video review after games? Or something!!!!) about players doing this crap. But yeah that was a classic example with Dzeko yesterday, how he jump up good. good, good, and was berating the linesman after going down and staying down hoping they stop the game....steups!!!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: February 04, 2013, 06:29:04 PM »
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2320 on: February 05, 2013, 01:17:02 AM »

I feel eventually we will have to get to a point where we do something (probably video review after games? Or something!!!!) about players doing this crap. But yeah that was a classic example with Dzeko yesterday, how he jump up good. good, good, and was berating the linesman after going down and staying down hoping they stop the game....steups!!!

What you do is just what the ref did... ignore his ass.  If a player wants to be selfish and fake an injury by lying down, deliberately subjecting his team to having play at a deficit, then let him do so at his peril.  The thing is, it wasn't even a clear cut foul, it was 50-50 at best.  He saw Agger coming and throw he body in front of Agger rather than playing the ball.  Yes there was contact, and YES I have seen that given many-a-time.  I never liked the call... 50-50 ball each man have equal right to go for the ball, why should one make no attempt to play it at all, playing instead for a foul, and be rewarded for that?  God non-call by the ref.  Let Mancini, Dzeko and City suck salt on dat one.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: February 05, 2013, 09:34:06 AM »

Either he lacking confidence or just not focused... maybe too late this season but if we want champions league....he is d missing link for me this rounds...Liverpool playing with 10 men....

All goalkeepers go through some rough spells, look what Peter Chech went through. I think he will be fine, players don't become poor players overnight. Once he makes some big saves, gets his confidence back he will be fine.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2322 on: February 07, 2013, 03:21:28 PM »
Thank you, Jamie Carragher. For everything.  :beermug:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2323 on: February 07, 2013, 05:24:32 PM »
Thank you, Jamie Carragher. For everything.  :beermug:

His transition to coaching should be smooth... only question is whether it would be for club or country.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2324 on: February 07, 2013, 05:55:44 PM »

All goalkeepers go through some rough spells, look what Peter Chech went through. I think he will be fine, players don't become poor players overnight. Once he makes some big saves, gets his confidence back he will be fine.

Believe it or not, I actually like Reina....he is a good GK, have excellent reflexes, is quick on his eet and his distribution is excellent....he just have he mad, error-prone streak in him (like Grobelaar and David James did before him) that seems to have afflicted most of their GK's except Brad Freidel....Reina seems to be going through a very rough spell these past few seasons....hopefully (for his sake) he WILL get past it, as you say.

giggsy11

« Reply #2325 on: February 07, 2013, 06:05:29 PM »
Carragher- good footballer, better and classier person!

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2326 on: February 07, 2013, 07:03:51 PM »

:beermug:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: February 07, 2013, 07:23:45 PM »

One of very few liverpool players I ever liked and respected....Great, hard-nosed (clean) tackler and pure, pure class.  One of the few defenders in England that coulda shut down Drogba....if not the only one!

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2328 on: February 11, 2013, 03:48:57 PM »
My goodness, West Brom seems to have some sort of hold over Liverpool; 2-0 into the 90th and unless something miraculous happens, West Brom would have done the double over Liverpool.

This is football...

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2329 on: February 11, 2013, 03:54:50 PM »
i knew once lukaku came in it would be dangerous...what can i say? west brom have our number... :cursing: :banginghead:
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2330 on: February 11, 2013, 04:50:06 PM »
As I tell Tenor and them on FB... I shutting it down fuh de season.  Waste ah time, season over.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2331 on: February 11, 2013, 05:13:48 PM »
As I tell Tenor and them on FB... I shutting it down fuh de season.  Waste ah time, season over.

Like Aggar feel the same way as you. Lard! he struggle. As a matter of fact Johnson was awful as well. >:(
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2332 on: February 11, 2013, 06:45:21 PM »

Like Aggar feel the same way as you. Lard! he struggle. As a matter of fact Johnson was awful as well. >:(

I didn't see the game... recorded it but after getting the report I eh wasting mih time.  Agger has been largely solid these past two seasons, but been real up and down the last couple games.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2333 on: February 11, 2013, 07:58:53 PM »
Liverpool has been in a transitional period for quite a while now, so I had realistic expectations for this season and the speculation over Liverpool finishing fourth was fanciful and premature in my opinion. Despite the inconsistent results, I like what Rodgers is trying to do with the team and I believe that he needs another season with the club in order to begin seeing his philosophy coming to fruition.

What Liverpool needs to do is become "bad mind" like United if it wants to begin challenging for league titles again. When I say "bad mind" I mean winning games that it has no business winning. Many times Utd play very indifferently and yet come away with the 3 points. This is what Liverpool needs to aspire to.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2334 on: February 11, 2013, 08:46:44 PM »
Liverpool has been in a transitional period for quite a while now, so I had realistic expectations for this season and the speculation over Liverpool finishing fourth was fanciful and premature in my opinion. Despite the inconsistent results, I like what Rodgers is trying to do with the team and I believe that he needs another season with the club in order to begin seeing his philosophy coming to fruition.

What Liverpool needs to do is become "bad mind" like United if it wants to begin challenging for league titles again. When I say "bad mind" I mean winning games that it has no business winning. Many times Utd play very indifferently and yet come away with the 3 points. This is what Liverpool needs to aspire to.

Please "badmind" eh have nutten to do with it.  Ferguson buy a 23-goal scorer to go along with Rooney and Chicharito... an abundance of riches anyway you cut it.  Yes the senior leadership they have allows them to have the right mindset in close game and when trailing at the end of games in particular, but where would all that "bad mind" have them without Van Persie?  Liverpool creates too many chances that go a-begging right now, we need clinical finishers.

As for the rest... Rodgers has the club headed in the right direction, even though defensively we have slipped noticeably.  I didn't expect nothing better than 6th this season... but they played well enough to tease with thoughts of 4th place, and they still might get it... but I ent getting caught up.  On to next season.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2335 on: February 11, 2013, 10:25:24 PM »

One of very few liverpool players I ever liked and respected....Great, hard-nosed (clean) tackler and pure, pure class.  One of the few defenders in England that coulda shut down Drogba....if not the only one!

Them was some epic battles, but is shut down de Drogs yuh say?? Like yuh forget this one...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yIcPR15n7ss" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yIcPR15n7ss</a>

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2336 on: February 11, 2013, 10:27:50 PM »
Not to be too picky eh, but that goal from Lukaku shouldn't be getting past a top class keeper like Reina.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2337 on: February 11, 2013, 11:28:22 PM »

eh hemmm...allyuh go win tree more and tie bout four games
Liverfool problems eh on de pitch...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2338 on: February 12, 2013, 12:01:47 AM »

eh hemmm...allyuh go win tree more and tie bout four games
Liverfool problems eh on de pitch...

Come with yuh proof... you's de only man I read on de internet who assume that there are backroom problems at the club.  If yuh have some info (other than Flanagan telling Suarez tuh "f**k off" the other day) then share it.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2339 on: February 12, 2013, 01:37:04 PM »

Them was some epic battles, but is shut down de Drogs yuh say?? Like yuh forget this one...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yIcPR15n7ss" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yIcPR15n7ss</a>

lol! Nah, I eh forget at all....Drogs eventually was getting the better of damned near every defender dat come to try and deal wit him, but there were a few games well, when he couldn't do nutting against Carragher....de man was a beast!

1]; } ?>