May 28, 2024, 07:14:13 PM

Author Topic: ARSENAL FORWARD  (Read 914437 times)

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: ARSENAL FOREVER
« Reply #600 on: May 16, 2008, 10:08:29 AM »
Buss the bank and buy Benzema, Yaya and a central defender Right down the middle. Sell Bendtner, Hoyte, Eduardo & Senderos.
Bring in young Gibbs & groom him ( I have a feeling he will end up better than Walcott)

ManU done buy another striker from Angola, Manucho. He was deadly at the African Nations Cup.

yuh doh business boy Observer. Sell Eduardo? papa...dat kinda cold

Think ManU has owned Manucho for at least a seaon. Who is the other striker from Angola?

Offline MarylandTrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: May 16, 2008, 10:44:31 AM »
Buss the bank and buy Benzema, Yaya and a central defender Right down the middle. Sell Bendtner, Hoyte, Eduardo & Senderos.
Bring in young Gibbs & groom him ( I have a feeling he will end up better than Walcott)

ManU done buy another striker from Angola, Manucho. He was deadly at the African Nations Cup.

Think ManU has owned Manucho for at least a seaon. Who is the other striker from Angola?

Yeah that real cold boy. And who going to buy him now anyway?
Hoyte and Eduardo I agree with, but Bender is only 20, he good for a squad player ... carling cup, fa cup, etc.... give him time to develop.
He was just thrown into it because RVP and Eduardo was injured.

Apart from Gibbs, the young guns looking real promising ... Gibbs, Merida, Barazite, Lansbury, Nordtveit, Jay Simpson, Gilbert, Randall, and of course Jack Wilshere

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: May 16, 2008, 11:10:54 AM »
damn... wish ah could put a cyber-hatchet thru this thread throat... can we talk about sides that actually winning shit?  i know.... how bout we start a everton, fulham, or bolton thread... all sides, just as capable as arsenal... of winning jack shit....
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: May 16, 2008, 11:21:47 AM »

Offline MarylandTrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: May 16, 2008, 11:28:58 AM »
damn... wish ah could put a cyber-hatchet thru this thread throat... can we talk about sides that actually winning shit?  i know.... how bout we start a everton, fulham, or bolton thread... all sides, just as capable as arsenal... of winning jack shit....

If Everton fans want to talk about their team here then why the flek not?

It have some Barcelona threads here .. why not get rid of those too?

Or after the final next week you could probably get rid of the Chelsea talk too because they ain't win shit yet

Offline MarylandTrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: May 16, 2008, 11:30:53 AM »

Funny ... when was this? Never saw it in a bloopers video

Offline RedDevils

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: May 16, 2008, 12:18:37 PM »
Glory, Glory MANUTD.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #607 on: May 16, 2008, 12:34:13 PM »
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: May 16, 2008, 12:35:28 PM »

Or after the final next week you could probably get rid of the Chelsea talk too because they ain't win shit yet

boss, Barca win the double 2 years ago.  and still i aint seeing a thread on dem.... when was the last time allyuh shine somethin? what allyuh have in the new stadium's trophy case? and as for chelsea, i have yet to  see a chelsea thread and ah know u aint trying to compare RECENT success between the 2 clubs.... nice swing van peezie! water-knee...(btw, ah hope yuh know is jes jones ah jonesing yuh)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 12:39:40 PM by SOBRIQUET »
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline MarylandTrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: May 16, 2008, 01:43:27 PM »

boss, Barca win the double 2 years ago.  and still i aint seeing a thread on dem.... when was the last time allyuh shine somethin? what allyuh have in the new stadium's trophy case? and as for chelsea, i have yet to  see a chelsea thread and ah know u aint trying to compare RECENT success between the 2 clubs.... nice swing van peezie! water-knee...(btw, ah hope yuh know is jes jones ah jonesing yuh)

The reason why theres nothing in the NEW stadium's trophy case is cause we haven't won anything in a few years, every Arsenal fan knows that. That doesn't mean that we can't support our team. This is an Arsenal thread started by a fan and fellow fans post news/views on the team ... instead of people hating on other fans, why not start a thread on your own team for discussions.... hmm ..imagine if it had Derby or Reading fans on this site who want to talk about their team

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: May 16, 2008, 01:49:06 PM »

The reason why theres nothing in the NEW stadium's trophy case is cause we haven't won anything in a few years, every Arsenal fan knows that. That doesn't mean that we can't support our team. This is an Arsenal thread started by a fan and fellow fans post news/views on the team ... instead of people hating on other fans, why not start a thread on your own team for discussions.... hmm ..imagine if it had Derby or Reading fans on this site who want to talk about their team

Because it would overflood the board with team specific threads..

Imagine what the board would look like if fans of every team start a thread about their team in the EPL, Serie A and La Liga eg. BOLTON FOREVER, LEVANTE FOREVER, CATANIA FOREVER, then keep bumping it up to the top every day like GunnerStunner?

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: May 16, 2008, 05:28:30 PM »

Hush yuh ass nah!!!

If allyuh win in Moscow then start your own thread about Chelsea. You don't have to keep checking this thread.
It staring to get obvious that you are a closet Arsenal fan. Admit it and we can accept you.

Chelsea.....the most boring team in the history of football.

They are essentially Bolton with better players!!!! ;D
TnT Patriot

Offline MarylandTrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: May 16, 2008, 09:02:09 PM »

Imagine what the board would look like if fans of every team start a thread about their team in the EPL, Serie A and La Liga eg. BOLTON FOREVER, LEVANTE FOREVER, CATANIA FOREVER, then keep bumping it up to the top every day like GunnerStunner?

GunnerStunner, play fair.

To be fair though, its not always him bumping it to the top ... sometimes "voyeurs" come on the thread just to say "Arsenal is shit" or something like that, helping to bump it to the top all the time

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: May 17, 2008, 06:43:22 AM »

Guilty! Its a bit harsh, especially since he received the horrific injury and did not get a chance to prove himself. I said sell him because quite frankly I do not believe you will get 15 goals consistently form Eduardo in the Premier. Arsenal had consistent goal contributers in the past. Pires, Lundberg, Wiltord etc. All 3 could play wide and score from those positions. Wide play use to be the strength of Arsenal attack. As I have said all season Arsenal did not have enough depth, nor the variety in the goal scoring dept.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: May 17, 2008, 06:50:48 AM »
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #615 on: May 18, 2008, 08:26:07 AM »

boss, Barca win the double 2 years ago.  and still i aint seeing a thread on dem.... when was the last time allyuh shine somethin? what allyuh have in the new stadium's trophy case? and as for chelsea, i have yet to  see a chelsea thread and ah know u aint trying to compare RECENT success between the 2 clubs.... nice swing van peezie! water-knee...(btw, ah hope yuh know is jes jones ah jonesing yuh)

very simple jus doh come here n comment cus yuh helpin the thread live

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: May 18, 2008, 08:32:06 AM »

boss, Barca win the double 2 years ago.  and still i aint seeing a thread on dem.... when was the last time allyuh shine somethin? what allyuh have in the new stadium's trophy case? and as for chelsea, i have yet to  see a chelsea thread and ah know u aint trying to compare RECENT success between the 2 clubs.... nice swing van peezie! water-knee...(btw, ah hope yuh know is jes jones ah jonesing yuh)

very simply, there just aren't that many fans of ALL the other teams, there are a select group of teams supported by many ppl over the world, this is a forum for soca warrior fans and followers, by extension many warriors are fans of a particular side(s) so its only natural to have a thread showing support of your side, great sides with shit supports usually end up flaming on other teams threads because they lack the actual class their side has.

so carry on antagonizing arsenal fans on this thread you only serve to make it longer and to stay in the first page and at the top of the list so cheers mate thanks for your support

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: May 20, 2008, 08:37:57 PM »
does any one have any back ground on some of the players touted to be coming to arsenal?

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: May 21, 2008, 10:44:10 AM »
Arsenal are closing in on a triple French swoop with Samir Nasri, Clement Chantome and Francis Coquelin all understood to be on the verge of moving to north London.

The biggest of the three deals is that for Nasri, who only recently signed a new long-term contract with Marseille.

But l'OM have agreed to let him leave as they hope to sign Hatem Ben Arfa from Lyon to replace him.

Arsenal, who also have an interest in Ben Arfa, have agreed a deal for Nasri believed to be worth 15million euros (£11.9million).

Nasri is expected in the English capital on Wednesday for a medical before signing a four-year deal.

Ben Arfa's move looks closer after Lyon chairman Jean-Michel Aulas confirmed he could leave and admitted he would rather he joined l'OM than a foreign club.

"I am not opposed to a Hatem's transfer to l'OM. My idea is very clear: with the same offers, I will prefer my player to join a French club than a foreign club.

"French Football has to get more and more competitive teams for both Le Championnat and European Cups."

Aulas then admitted Arsenal are one of two Premier League clubs to make contact with him about Ben Arfa.

"But I have not been contacted by OM officials yet," he said.

"There is also interest from two English clubs, notably Arsenal."

While Wenger is a fan of both Nasri and Ben Arfa, the former has always been his preference and it seems he is now close to capturing him.

Nasri's signing is likely to be followed by the arrivals of Chantome and Coquelin.

Chantome was one of the few PSG players to come out of last season with any plaudits after a string of impressive displays in central midfield.

The 22-year-old has been likened to Mathieu Flamini and Wenger is reported to have met with the France Under-21 international in the last week.

Coquelin - who is with third division Laval, has been on trial with Arsenal and although he picked up an injury during training - the 17-year-old seems to have done enough to earn a deal.

It is believed Coquelin is currently in London undergoing a medical ahead of a deal.

Offline MarylandTrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: May 22, 2008, 02:26:55 PM »
Arsenal are closing in on a triple French swoop with Samir Nasri, Clement Chantome and Francis Coquelin all understood to be on the verge of moving to north London.

The biggest of the three deals is that for Nasri, who only recently signed a new long-term contract with Marseille.

But l'OM have agreed to let him leave as they hope to sign Hatem Ben Arfa from Lyon to replace him.

Arsenal, who also have an interest in Ben Arfa, have agreed a deal for Nasri believed to be worth 15million euros (£11.9million).

Nasri is expected in the English capital on Wednesday for a medical before signing a four-year deal.

Ben Arfa's move looks closer after Lyon chairman Jean-Michel Aulas confirmed he could leave and admitted he would rather he joined l'OM than a foreign club.

"I am not opposed to a Hatem's transfer to l'OM. My idea is very clear: with the same offers, I will prefer my player to join a French club than a foreign club.

"French Football has to get more and more competitive teams for both Le Championnat and European Cups."

Aulas then admitted Arsenal are one of two Premier League clubs to make contact with him about Ben Arfa.

"But I have not been contacted by OM officials yet," he said.

"There is also interest from two English clubs, notably Arsenal."

While Wenger is a fan of both Nasri and Ben Arfa, the former has always been his preference and it seems he is now close to capturing him.

Nasri's signing is likely to be followed by the arrivals of Chantome and Coquelin.

Chantome was one of the few PSG players to come out of last season with any plaudits after a string of impressive displays in central midfield.

The 22-year-old has been likened to Mathieu Flamini and Wenger is reported to have met with the France Under-21 international in the last week.

Coquelin - who is with third division Laval, has been on trial with Arsenal and although he picked up an injury during training - the 17-year-old seems to have done enough to earn a deal.

It is believed Coquelin is currently in London undergoing a medical ahead of a deal.

Nasri has Algerian roots and is being touted as "The next Zidane" .. hopefully without the violence.

He's more of a central Cesc-like player, but Wenger would play him out wide cause our 'wingers' cut inside anyway. He is Hleb with an end product.

We've all heard alot on Ben Arfa already .... for some reason I think OM will only sell Nasri if they could bring in Ben Arfa. Arsenal fans want both.

Aparantly Robinho's agent is in London. Real Madrid want Hleb. .... I know its crazy but i'm dreaming that they do a deal .. Robinho for Hleb + a little extra ?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 02:28:39 PM by MarylandTrini »

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: May 23, 2008, 08:30:22 AM »
and the award for the much ado about nothing thread goes to...........................
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: May 23, 2008, 08:42:30 AM »
BREAKING NEWS: WENGER SCRATCHES HIS BALLS
By Jim van Wijk, PA Sport

PA Sport understands that in a desperate attempt to alleviate his irritation, Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger scratched his testicles.

This groundbreaking news is sure to shatter the footballing world; or at the very least intrigue the self engorged, idle, devoid of substance individuals that masquerade as Arsenal fans.

Players look on in disbelief as the normally calm Arsenal boss exhibited a moment of weakness in the face of unbearable frustration.

It is understood that the issue is to be discussed at board level, and that Arsenal shares have fallen 8% on the stock exchange.

Alexander Hleb and Emmanuel Adebayor, clearly disgusted by the actions of their coach are said to be considering their futures.

More to follow...

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: May 25, 2008, 10:07:19 PM »
BREAKING NEWS: WENGER SCRATCHES HIS BALLS
By Jim van Wijk, PA Sport

PA Sport understands that in a desperate attempt to alleviate his irritation, Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger scratched his testicles.

This groundbreaking news is sure to shatter the footballing world; or at the very least intrigue the self engorged, idle, devoid of substance individuals that masquerade as Arsenal fans.

Players look on in disbelief as the normally calm Arsenal boss exhibited a moment of weakness in the face of unbearable frustration.

It is understood that the issue is to be discussed at board level, and that Arsenal shares have fallen 8% on the stock exchange.

Alexander Hleb and Emmanuel Adebayor, clearly disgusted by the actions of their coach are said to be considering their futures.

More to follow...

probably got crabs from sitting on the Chelsea seats

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: June 03, 2008, 11:56:58 AM »
 looks like a quiet transfer market? maybe after eruos things will heat up

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: June 04, 2008, 08:22:37 AM »
and the award for the much ado about nothing thread goes to...........................

Més que un club.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: June 05, 2008, 04:36:05 AM »
palos i doh really care, if some one gets info before me cool

still cracking up at ade and eboue mock dance of earnshaw last season probbaly one of the funniest moments

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #626 on: June 05, 2008, 09:33:40 AM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2008/06/05/ufnadebayor105.xml

Arsenal striker Emmanuel Adebayor agrees move to AC Milan.

Arsenal striker Emmanuel Adebayor has agreed a deal to join AC Milan, according to reports in Italy.

Adebayor has met with Milan officials over the past few days and has shaken hands on a move to the Italian club, but Arsenal's potential asking price could rule out a transfer.

Gazzetta dello Sport say a reported fee of around £32 million for Adebayor could prove a stumbling block for AC Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi.

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: June 05, 2008, 09:38:26 AM »
and the fall of Arsenal begins. first Hleb now Adebayor

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: June 05, 2008, 09:50:35 AM »
Let all who want to go DEPART.

Arsenal does make players.

If you were good...something does happen to you.

Yuh will get blight.

Yuh best playing days was in the red and white shirt.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: June 05, 2008, 09:54:00 AM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2008/06/05/ufnadebayor105.xml

Arsenal striker Emmanuel Adebayor agrees move to AC Milan.

Arsenal striker Emmanuel Adebayor has agreed a deal to join AC Milan, according to reports in Italy.

Adebayor has met with Milan officials over the past few days and has shaken hands on a move to the Italian club, but Arsenal's potential asking price could rule out a transfer.

Gazzetta dello Sport say a reported fee of around £32 million for Adebayor could prove a stumbling block for AC Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi.

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>