Yes
12 (17.9%)
No
34 (50.7%)
Hell Yes
21 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Voting closed: January 02, 2006, 04:58:17 PM

Author Topic: Jamaica Football Thread.  (Read 480034 times)

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Let's look at the foreign-born players of Jamaica
« Reply #300 on: December 24, 2005, 08:34:55 PM »
lol u ever heard sol campbell speak  ;D u wouldnt tink he is black let alone Jamaican  :rotfl:

if all di jamaicans here went and play for Jamaica allyuh reachin world cup all di time.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: December 24, 2005, 08:37:54 PM »
lol u ever heard sol campbell speak  ;D u wouldnt tink he is black let alone Jamaican  :rotfl:

if all di jamaicans here went and play for Jamaica allyuh reachin world cup all di time.
LOL. Allow him its true whats your saying but he knows about JA and he knows how to Cook his JA food. Ive seen his DVD lol.

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: December 24, 2005, 08:38:55 PM »
lol na na i kno he kool n ting i juss makin joke

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: December 24, 2005, 08:41:43 PM »

True I guess Guyana would do well too but Guyanese-Brits dont seem play football that much :-\ Dont know why that is

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: December 24, 2005, 08:42:33 PM »
i didnt know he had ah dvd, wid him cookin? he is friggin Ainsley Harriot or wah lol

Ainsley Harriot is also eligible to play for jamaica  ;D u know he is Jeffrey Dujon cousin.

True I guess Guyana would do well too but Guyanese-Brits dont seem play football that much :-\ Dont know why that is

I went to skool wid ah trini fella in west london he was a very good footballer he say he was gonna play for trinidad one day, in year 10 he find out both he parents born in guyana and never did get a trini passport  :rotfl: dream done
« Last Edit: December 24, 2005, 08:50:02 PM by Tallman »

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: December 24, 2005, 09:06:34 PM »
i didnt know he had ah dvd, wid him cookin? he is friggin Ainsley Harriot or wah lol

Ainsley Harriot is also eligible to play for jamaica  ;D u know he is Jeffrey Dujon cousin.

I went to skool wid ah trini fella in west london he was a very good footballer he say he was gonna play for trinidad one day, in year 10 he find out both he parents born in guyana and never did get a trini passport  :rotfl: dream done
Yeah Sol have a DVD, LOL
He cooked some baked Macaroni chesse, chicken,rice & peas and ting.
Wha yuh mean Harriot Eligible for Jamaica, hes acutally black
That isnt make up on his face I know Jamaica they say one of many but I didnt know that fruit loop was a Jamaican
A shame about your friend though :rotfl:
« Last Edit: December 24, 2005, 09:10:32 PM by Futbol »

Offline Swomp

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Should RF be banned from SocaWarriors.net
« Reply #306 on: December 25, 2005, 01:01:23 AM »
rf hush yuh backside nah.

yuh real like old talk in trute.

man here does jes react tuh yuh posts exactly as yuh wanted dem too.

yuh doh fool me..yuh is ah kinda mild troll.

yuh doh get excited, yuh always trying to be de good guy..but ah know what yuh does be doing.

I like yuh here...Sam and Palos does drop more wood on you dan seven sailors on ah $10.00 whore.

Doh go no way...lol

hahahhaha...alyuh aint easy nuh.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: December 25, 2005, 06:52:52 AM »
breds...this thread is a disgrace. and some of te responses are embarrassing. lewwe doh encourage lil magician to be a hater nah. kix is kix, but de level ah ignorance on dis thread is retarded.

and lewwe doh talk shit. T&T vs. jamaica eh no foregone conclusion. Fool yuhself all you want, I feel TnT is the better side right now, but it will always be tight. And since JA has dominated the encounters recently, RF actually has some results to back up his sentiments...we jes' hoping...so lewwe leave it at dat and doh get it twisted.

And JA 0 - Brazil 0 is a great result. ANNND JA 0 - Brazil 1 is better than Ja 2- Brazil 8...because it is a greater confidence boost, shows you are getting some part of your tactics right and may just be the goal difference you need to get you into the next round in a tournament setting. We play one setta shit aginst the US and lose 0-1 and men does big up dat result. Men happy we eh get embarrass by mexico and only loss 0-2 in Mexico and den wann turn hypocrite and dis jamaica results against Brazil...lawd

Any team can put 10 men behind the ball and hope to not concede too many goals.  My problem is with that mentality or philosophy. if you doh believe that your team can match another for 90 mins...what can it hope to do for the last 5 mins? Putting 10 men behind the ball against Brazil and only conceding 1 goal doesn't say anything about your progress as a team.

And who put ten men behind teh ball? Ask Beenhakker what he'd do today if he was to face a full strength Brazil squad and he'll tell you that he would go into the game with a CONSERVATIVE approach. When T&T was invited to play Argentina recently, what was his comment? He was afraid  to go into a game vs such opponents without his full squad. READS: He was afraid of athe slaughtering that could happen. again, there is a reason there are normally more defenders on a football field than strikers. Think long and hard about it. Defense is the corner stone of teh better teams! Get the ten men behiond teh bal crap out of your head.

Offline dotless007

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: December 25, 2005, 05:06:41 PM »
well first of all rf there ARE strikers on the field for a reason. doe be a idiot d only way jamaica cud leave with a respectable score line against brasil would be to put the ten men behind d ball. im sure beenhaker would go in lookin to defend but we would of course look to get the ball up the other side of the field to try and score.
 i doe think nobody would want to play a team such as argentina without their full squad

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #309 on: December 25, 2005, 05:13:26 PM »
rf hush yuh backside nah.

yuh real like old talk in trute.

man here does jes react tuh yuh posts exactly as yuh wanted dem too.

yuh doh fool me..yuh is ah kinda mild troll.

yuh doh get excited, yuh always trying to be de good guy..but ah know what yuh does be doing.

I like yuh here...Sam and Palos does drop more wood on you dan seven sailors on ah $10.00 whore.

Doh go no way...lol

hahahhaha...alyuh aint easy nuh.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Truetrini boy. To whom i have upmost faith. "The Unofficial Shit Moderator"
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: December 26, 2005, 10:50:30 AM »
breds...this thread is a disgrace. and some of te responses are embarrassing. lewwe doh encourage lil magician to be a hater nah. kix is kix, but de level ah ignorance on dis thread is retarded.

and lewwe doh talk shit. T&T vs. jamaica eh no foregone conclusion. Fool yuhself all you want, I feel TnT is the better side right now, but it will always be tight. And since JA has dominated the encounters recently, RF actually has some results to back up his sentiments...we jes' hoping...so lewwe leave it at dat and doh get it twisted.

And JA 0 - Brazil 0 is a great result. ANNND JA 0 - Brazil 1 is better than Ja 2- Brazil 8...because it is a greater confidence boost, shows you are getting some part of your tactics right and may just be the goal difference you need to get you into the next round in a tournament setting. We play one setta shit aginst the US and lose 0-1 and men does big up dat result. Men happy we eh get embarrass by mexico and only loss 0-2 in Mexico and den wann turn hypocrite and dis jamaica results against Brazil...lawd

Any team can put 10 men behind the ball and hope to not concede too many goals.  My problem is with that mentality or philosophy. if you doh believe that your team can match another for 90 mins...what can it hope to do for the last 5 mins? Putting 10 men behind the ball against Brazil and only conceding 1 goal doesn't say anything about your progress as a team.

And who put ten men behind teh ball? Ask Beenhakker what he'd do today if he was to face a full strength Brazil squad and he'll tell you that he would go into the game with a CONSERVATIVE approach. When T&T was invited to play Argentina recently, what was his comment? He was afraid  to go into a game vs such opponents without his full squad. READS: He was afraid of athe slaughtering that could happen. again, there is a reason there are normally more defenders on a football field than strikers. Think long and hard about it. Defense is the corner stone of teh better teams! Get the ten men behiond teh bal crap out of your head.

the "10 men behind the ball" was a direct quote made by Carlos Alberto, Brazil's coach, after the JA/ Brazil game in England. He said he knew that JA would put"10 men behind the ball" so he had to develop a game plan to suit. So it's not me saying that.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline ZionYouth

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: December 26, 2005, 10:18:59 PM »
First of all I would like to say that Im new to de site, and ah man have he right to he opinion..

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #312 on: December 27, 2005, 06:40:50 AM »
Yes thats only been said about fifteen times through out this WHOLE thread. However RF was calling for an intense bobolizaltion.

thus, justification. 

since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
usa vs jam
« Reply #313 on: April 10, 2006, 08:36:26 AM »
it comin live on espn2 tom.7 pm.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: usa vs jam
« Reply #314 on: April 10, 2006, 10:08:56 AM »
any predictions? i give it a 1-1 draw
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: April 10, 2006, 10:15:07 AM »
nah 4 - 0  USA with 2 yellow cards to jamaica and ah us man limping off...jus playing
 dont see jamaica putting up much of a fight to be honest usa played a c team against jamaica when they had their full squad and they couldnt get better than a draw when a win was needed 4 them to advance to the hex
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: April 10, 2006, 10:28:45 AM »
who de f#ck cares.....
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Tigger

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: April 10, 2006, 10:31:23 AM »
who de f#ck cares.....

some of us do my friend

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: April 10, 2006, 10:36:37 AM »
USA winning this one easily. Jamaica right now is nowhere in shape to beat this USA team. A side, B side, or C side. wish it wasbt being televised  ;D

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: April 10, 2006, 10:41:32 AM »
like yuh want tuh take meh tuh court o wha courtroom..???.....reggae britz should get ah hundred...s#ithongs
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: April 10, 2006, 10:43:52 AM »
quick quick allyuh post d link to big m exclusive interview wit d jamrock head coach

" if we get 10 from england we improve"

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: April 10, 2006, 10:45:45 AM »
like yuh want tuh take meh tuh court o wha courtroom..???.....reggae britz should get ah hundred...s#ithongs

Remind me where Birchall from again Little magic

Offline SHOTTA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: April 10, 2006, 10:47:52 AM »
birchall born an grow in englan

but dat is like 1 in 23

might be 2 in 23 if shakes get d pick which i doubt

dont hate appreciate

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: April 10, 2006, 10:58:45 AM »
Alyuh does watch squad and thing before alyuh make predictions?
You know.... see who playing and who in form, who have injuries, etc

USA and they MLS squad will give JA no less than 3.

RF put up a brave face...HE TAKE IN FRONT....and he know the outcome too.

They have some decent players but to say they going and cause a upset on a side who jest get humiliated and man looking to redeem theyself and looking for Germany ticket....I ent think so.

SQUAD: Donovan Ricketts, Shawn Sawyers, Damion Stewart, Claude Davis, Garfield Reid, Omar Daley, Oneil Thompson, Demar Stewart, Khari Stephenson, Jermaine Johnson, Fabian Dawkins, Jamal Campbell-Ryce, Jason Morrison, Jermaine Hue, Teofore Bennett, Newton Sterling, Dane Richards and Ryan Johnson.

Source Reggaeboyzsc.com

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: April 10, 2006, 11:25:16 AM »
birchall born an grow in englan

but dat is like 1 in 23

might be 2 in 23 if shakes get d pick which i doubt

dont hate appreciate

good. Now who on teh JAmaica side to play the USA tomorrow were bornin England? Point I'm making to Little Magic is that his title "reggaebritz" can be applied to T&T too "TriniBritz". We both use players from the UK, which is not surprising, seeing that many of sons migrated to england and continue to do so today. I have a son born in the USA who is not yet 2, and he has been to JAmaica twice already. 100% Jakan that!

Offline SHOTTA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: April 10, 2006, 11:30:41 AM »
yuh start bad by calling meh little magic on 2 occasions wen i clear my name is SHOTTA

2 RELAX AN TAKE ALLYUH CUT SKIN NORMAL if allyuh really wanted to win an some a dem ehgalndites really like jamrock dey wuda at leat watch d game on tv

3 welcome back to d board enjoy tnt journey to the great stage

truetrini

« Reply #326 on: April 10, 2006, 11:35:26 AM »
Ahhh boy.  Jamaica eh gain allyuh respect yet?

Despite de fact dat we have been their perrenial bitches of late?

Until we start beat Jamaica den I keeping quiet.

Jamaica is Jamaica and dey will always fight...or rough yuh arse up.

Dem Yardies doh play....we need some ah dey attitude to tell yuh de trute.

Win lorse or draw, dey does take dis game more seriously dan we.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: April 10, 2006, 12:11:08 PM »
Ahhh boy.  Jamaica eh gain allyuh respect yet?

Despite de fact dat we have been their perrenial bitches of late?

Until we start beat Jamaica den I keeping quiet.

Jamaica is Jamaica and dey will always fight...or rough yuh arse up.

Dem Yardies doh play....we need some ah dey attitude to tell yuh de trute.

Win lorse or draw, dey does take dis game more seriously dan we.
TRUE trini ..dey ting dat gets mi ..is dat Jamaica have neva step on we when it comes to football.. But yet still man hate Jamaica (I wonda is it because we TNT have been Jamaica bitches for de past 5-6 years) anyway..man Bigging up Haiti afer Haiti drop 3 in we ass and thief we from going to de world cup..I cya see why man hate JA so.. If Jealousy use to kill we go have about 3 man innah this forum..
warmonga..
Black Lives Matter..

Offline football prof

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: April 10, 2006, 12:20:43 PM »
I agree. Jamaica has been better than Trinidad for the last 15 years. There is no point knocking Jamaica.

Also, I notice that Jamaica is getting quality matches for world cup preparation, and THEY NOT EVEN IN THE WORLD CUP! Who is Trinidad playing Wales, Peru, Czechs.

If you ask me Jamaica might be better prepared for the world cup than Trinidad! But I not given up on Trinidad!

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: April 10, 2006, 12:22:48 PM »
who de f#ck cares.....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ...and here I am thinking is jess me who does want to say them tings :rotfl:
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

1]; } ?>