May 17, 2024, 12:42:58 PM

Author Topic: West Indies vs Sri Lanka  (Read 10021 times)

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: West Indies vs Sri Lanka
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2007, 06:13:19 PM »
I doh know how else to those fellas can get motivated....and stop making the same dotish mistakes. Chris Gayle shoulda get drop long before now....woulda shock him back into his senses. Complacency is a performance inhibitor. Chanderpaul and Sarwan batted selfishly in my opinion....allowing the rate to escalate like that....but the stats will still show they made decent scores. Or am I being harsh....hmmm.......
Well....there's a realllllllllllllllllllllllll small chance we can scrape through to the semi's by the skin of our teeth. If it does work out....well...from there...they need to realise that every game could be their last.

Honestly to be fair across the board,they don't deserve that chance,but then again who am I to pass judgement on them.

Maybe instead of giving them chances to prove themselves,time and time again they should try a fresh new look,like implementing certain guidelines to follow in order to keep your place,whether you're a batsman or bowler............Ah still brainstorming what them guidelines should be................

1]; } ?>