May 21, 2024, 11:27:44 PM

Author Topic: Public Service announcement  (Read 1155 times)

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
Public Service announcement
« on: March 03, 2009, 10:08:50 PM »
Ah hope the moderators doh cancel meh visay...

Commess University Notice Board
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 05:47:39 AM by Queen Macoomeh »

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
Re: Public Service announcement
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 10:20:00 PM »
The mister and I do rock paper sissors today to see who getting to go back to school this year. I lost. SO i need to get my happy ar$e into some type of program come september. Seeing that I have a literary degree and work mainly in the marketing and sales field  ???, I think I will follow in my father in law footsteps and go get a degree in what Kidlet#1 calls "computering". Can fix them pretty darn good, hardware, software et all but most of mine knowledge is self taught with a book in one hand and a screwdriver in the other (both the tool and the drink  :beermug:) Might as well get a degree and make it official.  :rotfl: Then I have another pretty piece of paper to stick on my wall.
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 10:06:40 AM »
you use a screwdriver? Well that explains why I'm not as good as you are with fixing them thar things...I've been hammered...
Yeah, it's time for moi to go back to school too...getting that high school diploma is a biatch... :devil:

I have a state University literally across the street from my work place...it's the TIME that escapes me. Little madam starts 'big girl' school in the fall. Maybe then I can go...I'd like an MA in Journalism..(to match the degree I bought online in astro-physics)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 10:16:00 AM by Queen Macoomeh »

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 02:39:00 PM »
you use a screwdriver? Well that explains why I'm not as good as you are with fixing them thar things...I've been hammered...
Yeah, it's time for moi to go back to school too...getting that high school diploma is a biatch... :devil:

I have a state University literally across the street from my work place...it's the TIME that escapes me. Little madam starts 'big girl' school in the fall. Maybe then I can go...I'd like an MA in Journalism..(to match the degree I bought online in astro-physics)

Yours too??? Mine will be in Pre-K only 2 1/2 hours a day but still enuff to realize that the little princess is all growed up  :(

I have so many piece a paper certifying I could do all kinda shyte but none of them really makes me happy. I really want to write but I ent have the time. Just a cabinet full of half finished pieces.
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2009, 02:44:55 PM »
well mister tell me to stop working some years ago and had me living like a queen. I began finishing all dem peices and launched my career in writing and photo-take-outing. Ah was all over the place like ah had no owner. Ah even delivered a lecture wid meh papoose on meh back like pokeyhuntas or what ever she name.
Den mister fine ah was too happy and march meh arse back to work.

If dis lil one here is anything like she brudda she will be graduating from university by age 6. Ah make a mistake an beg Papa Gawd fuh bright chirren...now dey feel dey smarter dan me.

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2009, 02:56:55 PM »
well mister tell me to stop working some years ago and had me living like a queen. I began finishing all dem peices and launched my career in writing and photo-take-outing. Ah was all over the place like ah had no owner. Ah even delivered a lecture wid meh papoose on meh back like pokeyhuntas or what ever she name.
Den mister fine ah was too happy and march meh arse back to work.

If dis lil one here is anything like she brudda she will be graduating from university by age 6. Ah make a mistake an beg Papa Gawd fuh bright chirren...now dey feel dey smarter dan me.

Yeah every so often the Man tells me stop working, we don't need it blah blah. But I cant keep still so idleness does make me go back.
And these children these days bright eh? The man get himself an I-Phone and spend a couple hours learning how to use it. Princess come home from daycare, spy it, pick it up and in no time calling random people and downloading music. She even know how to flick from screen to screen.

One of these fine days I will just sit down and try and finish something.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2009, 06:57:30 PM »
Please note the page at the top has been updated.
I would encourage such-minded parties to at least consider the internship.

1]; } ?>