May 16, 2024, 05:09:09 AM

Author Topic: If Andrew's ok for Thursday?  (Read 2095 times)

Offline Coach

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
If Andrew's ok for Thursday?
« on: June 10, 2006, 06:57:31 PM »
So if Andrew is good to go on Thursday, what position will Sancho play? Sancho was excellent in the middle and we need to keep him playing in the middle of the field; because after this game, he has grown in confidence, which will help us against England.

Here is my line-up for Thurday's game:

Hislop

Edwards               Lawrence                    Andrew               Gray
                                                    Sancho

Jones                      Yorke                            Whitley

Stern                             Glen (Latapy '55)         

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
Re: If Andrew's ok for Thursday?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2006, 06:58:04 PM »
more like:

SHAKA

GRAY                 ANDREWS                  LAWRENCE            CHARLES/SANCHO

CARLOS                       BIRCHALL                             WHITLEY                             SAMUEL

YORKE

STERN

just need sancho sumwhere in this game... he play real good today
glen could start if appropriate or come in at halftime but no later... latas could get his turn if we have the lead

Offline Coach

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2006, 07:08:00 PM »
Brichall look a bit outclass today, techically he was on sound offensively and defensively he was lacking pace, Jones will make a difference with his height and pace

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2006, 07:16:33 PM »
but we know the damage birchall can do plus he's a regular for the team... i know he didnt play to his potential in the game but he was winning the ball alot for us and we need that kinda workhorse in the middle... jones doesnt work as hard as that man... to me he has the strength but he doesnt utilise it correctly with the rest of his skills... me mum's passing is quite great and we need someone in the centre who can help with the counter attacks as he does... i doubt it would right to leave him out of the next game anyway... he seem to want to prove sumthing against england since last WC he was backing them and didnt know he'd have the chance to play against them... u cant go judging him by one game though

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2006, 07:17:40 PM »
I say if not broken don't fix it,I would'nt change ah thing,Honestly sancho looked a consumate professional and like been playing against european sides for years,simply spectacular performance from him..................

Offline Madd Ras#13

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2006, 07:31:43 PM »
more like:

SHAKA

GRAY                 ANDREWS                  LAWRENCE            CHARLES/SANCHO

CARLOS                       BIRCHALL                             WHITLEY                             SAMUEL

YORKE

STERN

just need sancho sumwhere in this game... he play real good today
glen could start if appropriate or come in at halftime but no later... latas could get his turn if we have the lead

yea ah like how dis line up lookin slot in sancho on de left
all dat is necessary is necessary

Offline Coach

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2006, 07:35:30 PM »
but we know the damage birchall can do plus he's a regular for the team... i know he didnt play to his potential in the game but he was winning the ball alot for us and we need that kinda workhorse in the middle... jones doesnt work as hard as that man... to me he has the strength but he doesnt utilise it correctly with the rest of his skills... me mum's passing is quite great and we need someone in the centre who can help with the counter attacks as he does... i doubt it would right to leave him out of the next game anyway... he seem to want to prove sumthing against england since last WC he was backing them and didnt know he'd have the chance to play against them... u cant go judging him by one game though

Yes ice, I will agree with your point on Birchall, but, if he don't step up against England then we can give Jones or someone else a chance, remember this is a step up to what all our players has been performing against, this is why players have to be judge now. Sometimes you can have the better player on the bench, one of the most important thing at this level is pace and I really think that he is lacking in that department but we all know he has the heart of a lion.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2006, 11:12:01 PM »
Bichie look out clessed because Sweden didn't have a prayer in the middle any way.  So Birchie was cashing alot.  However, I think it good to have Andrews back but I think Snacho is faster than him and if it was Dog out there we may have gotten a goal on account of pace.  I would play with 5 in the middle and pack Sancho right on top Dog.....So at any time it would be 4-5-1 or 5-4-1....We'll need it.  Beckham ent getting no free goal on Shaka......
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2006, 11:28:54 PM »
keep d iting jus so yes...

if ya haddda keep carlos right back...keep it...sancho earn his pick...he surprise real ppls with his performance...he wasn't slide tackling all over the place as usual...he impress...

let glen bench...that work rate off the bench is what ya need....england have it in men like aaron lennon and maybe downing

Offline trinidad badboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2006, 11:35:33 PM »

just replace john with andrews..

Offline thane

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2006, 04:03:18 AM »
jus remember one ting....england cannot beat sweden...dey havent done it in how many yrs....

Offline jose

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2006, 04:40:36 AM »
sancho needs to say in the middle he and lawrence formed an incredible partnership,the only  change should be whitley for theobald,who i thought had an awful game,he lost the ball too often and too easily

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2006, 11:29:47 AM »
sancho needs to say in the middle he and lawrence formed an incredible partnership,the only change should be whitley for theobald,who i thought had an awful game,he lost the ball too often and too easily

We all know Bleeder is a dead weight. Cant understand Beenie on this one. So we were playing with 9 men when Avery got sent off andtheobold was still on de field.

1]; } ?>