May 11, 2024, 03:18:34 PM

Author Topic: D Touches Corbeaux Report Vs Cuba (Final Draft)  (Read 7194 times)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: D Touches Corbeaux Report Vs Cuba (Final Draft)
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2008, 05:31:05 PM »
All yuh make mih go back and watch Daniel goal over and over ah few times....the ball deflected off a Cuban...it fell for Daniel, he hit it one time with the inside of his left foot......
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: D Touches Corbeaux Report Vs Cuba
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2008, 05:06:00 PM »
Thanks for the big up horse, i will pass it on to the crew. 

But by de way, the way this report short, like we have to give you ah yellow card too?? lol.

ah love it!!

Andre come to think of it, I end up by your crew quite by accident the last game vs. the USA and I eh get no royal treatment the likes of which Touches speaks...is wha?  According to the Mighty Shadow...ah have bad breath or wha, ah ugly or wha??.... ;D

And on that note, I also ended up liming with Pardners at the last game and he treated me well....thanks Pardners....its a tad late I know... ;D

I now see this post gyul.  Is no scene, Pardners known for treating he peeps good....plus ah feel mih breds who bought drinks, probably thought you and me was 'together'.  8)  ;D
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2008, 08:22:26 PM »
Ah know ah go get tap up for dis Q but ah go ask it any way. now ah know what cobo sweat is , but what in the fack is cobo brand. i'm puzzled. thanx.                         positive

nah doh fret it just cool...

cobo brand is just ah term touches coin to describe the pacho brand.. some of the hallmarks which include aimlessness, cluelessness, 4-5-1, no creativity, no inventiveness, hoofing yet somehow ending up eeking out a frustrating to watch win..

ah real kinda scavenger brand ah football nuh..

touches could explain it best.
Ah Chelsea under Mourinho brand!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:
TnT Patriot

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2008, 06:27:11 AM »
Well I didnt have the benefit of a replay...so correction noted....my angle in the stands and the euphoria it was hard to see dat.

Is a one time sidefooted lofted shot. But to me he didnt hit it wild, he looked up and it seemed like he saw the keeper off his line and compose heself.

Just Cool, the Corbeaux brand comes from the actions of the coach. In local parlance the term ..."playing dead to ketch alive".....Dat is what Maturana does do...You think he will do the logical thing, you think he will play these players, you think after playing all these prep matches using this system, he will continue....BAM THE AFRO WILL DO THE TOTAL OPPOSITE AND LEAVE EVERYONE CONFUSE PLAYERS INCLUDED...that is the corbeaux brand.

Additonally, you know the saying corbeaux doh like/cyar eat sponge cake....it is the same when it comes to quality players. ( at least in the beginning)

The corbeaux brand...on display, built to mystify.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2008, 07:23:10 AM »

But by de way, the way this report short, like we have to give you ah yellow card too?? lol.

ah love it!!

Andre come to think of it, I end up by your crew quite by accident the last game vs. the USA and I eh get no royal treatment the likes of which Touches speaks...is wha?  According to the Mighty Shadow...ah have bad breath or wha, ah ugly or wha??.... ;D

And on that note, I also ended up liming with Pardners at the last game and he treated me well....thanks Pardners....its a tad late I know... ;D

I now see this post gyul.  Is no scene, Pardners known for treating he peeps good....plus ah feel mih breds who bought drinks, probably thought you and me was 'together'.  8)  ;D

Brownsugar, that is your answer right dey............Everytime i saw you to hand you ah drink, pardners beat me to it......lol

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2008, 07:27:33 AM »

ah love it!!

I now see this post gyul.  Is no scene, Pardners known for treating he peeps good....plus ah feel mih breds who bought drinks, probably thought you and me was 'together'8)  ;D

Brownsugar, that is your answer right dey............Everytime i saw you to hand you ah drink, pardners beat me to it......lol

ah love it!!

:rotfl:
LOL at both you and Pardners' response....oh lord, oh lord ah dying... :rotfl:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline slates

• Sr. Warrior
  • Big-up L'Anse Mitan Carenage
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2008, 02:44:51 PM »
Touches giv we such ah good euphoric feelin de way he describe de goal dey.

And all dem nit-pickin, pickey 4kers hav to come wit dey magnifyin/clarifyin glass and 4kup de good feelin.

Why allyuh so?  :rotfl:

Steups...
Toujour Pret!

1]; } ?>