May 07, 2024, 10:26:36 PM

Author Topic: FIFA + NIKE =PROPOGANDA  (Read 5423 times)

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: FIFA + NIKE =PROPOGANDA
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2005, 02:41:20 PM »
Jahyouth I see you like Argentine players but all I said was in that game Freddy looked better yes Messi was the best in the last World youth cup but how many youth cups Adu played in and how many Messi played maybe they looking at performances in youth cup to come up with the decision and by the way I fraid Trinidad police bad you can’t win with them. I could never back Argentina they kill all there black people sons off the Nazi look at there history the hate blacks. And all the Nazi ran to Argentina after the world war.
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2005, 04:49:52 PM »
Hold on.... so a man who fail to shine at the Youth World Cup, and getting bench for a mediocre MLS team, is up for FIFA Young Player of the Year?  This is shameful. 

He should come out and say "thanks, but I have to work on my game more to get to the level I want to be at this stage of my career.  Please nominate Leo Messi (Barcelona and Argentina) in my place."

They ain't even mention Tevez from Argentina. That is how Nike does maintain there strangle hold on worlkd athletes. Force even the mediocre ones at times down yuh throat.
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2005, 06:00:06 PM »
watch allyuh doh be surprise if FIFA give he de award nah. USA and FIFA  :devil: Notice Fabragas (Spain) and Quency (Holland) eh even on de list.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2005, 08:59:16 PM »
Look again Observer, Francesc Fabregas (Arsenal) IS on the list. And while Adu may not compare with Messi, Rooney or Cristiano Ronaldo, can anyone say how he rates next to some of the other names like Mascherano, Fangzou, Mavuba, and Chiellini?

And for those talking about the number of youth WCs Adu has played in, I figure to be named Player of the Year it should have something to do with what yuh do during the past year, not 2 and 3 years ago.

Just my $0.02
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2005, 09:04:13 PM »
Look again Observer, Francesc Fabregas (Arsenal) IS on the list. And while Adu may not compare with Messi, Rooney or Cristiano Ronaldo, can anyone say how he rates next to some of the other names like Mascherano, Fangzou, Mavuba, and Chiellini?

And for those talking about the number of youth WCs Adu has played in, I figure to be named Player of the Year it should have something to do with what yuh do during the past year, not 2 and 3 years ago.

Just my $0.02

Mascherano has represented Argentina on numerous occasions including world cup qualifiers, olympics and copa america. Real Madrid was considering his purchase at one point. He's one of the world's most promising holding middies. He and Freddy are two totally different players so it's tough to compare..but he's a more established player...and quite abit older (21).

Can't speak for the other names you mentioned....that's my $0.02
« Last Edit: August 25, 2005, 09:09:30 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2005, 07:46:57 AM »
hey....whether Adu deserves to be there or not is a good debate. cool. The bottom line is this.... stressing Adu nomination is a joke and very hypocritical of Trinidadians. FIFA has to keep everybody happy and some choices are sounding definitely Geographical. So What! We host ah Under 17 WC dread and we can't even qualify for the frickin' competition. Why you suppose? Qualifying for the senior WC is a case of keeping everyone happy too. Is politics. If TnT qualify, does that mean we were one of the best 32 teams in the world? FIFA makes zones primarily for organizational purposes, but the amount that qualify out of Asia and Concacaf (and Africa to a lesser extent) is political. To keep everyone happy so come vote time, the big wigs happy and come tournament time, money flowing out of everybody pocket and into FIFA's. The European and South American zones complain all the time how they get screwed...but we doh care. But we want to get worked up about Adu...Is the same thing whether is nominating a overrated player as one of the best or allowing a sub par team a great chance to qualify for the WC. :devil:

1]; } ?>