May 14, 2024, 01:45:55 AM

Author Topic: Kalvinho's Freestyle Tape  (Read 2434 times)

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
Kalvinho's Freestyle Tape
« on: November 14, 2006, 11:58:22 AM »
Hey WN,

This is ah little guy that I gave some information about ah long time ago.  He is only 13 yrs and I am trying to help him get into ah university/college in the states (when he gets older).  Let me know what you think, jus doh breah the guy down too bad angel:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pWeJPH51SF4
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Kalvinho's Freestyle Tape
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 12:10:18 PM »
 nice ball control  ... oh and if he is trini background send him to try out with the under 15 team next year
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 12:16:31 PM by triniman »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 12:18:20 PM »
nice ball control  ... oh and if he is trini background send him to try out with the under 15 team next year

Nah nah, I wish he was Trini!  Nah he mudda and dem think that he too small to play ball so I am jus showing him that size does matter but not more dan anything else (ie ball control, knowing de game)

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2006, 12:44:43 PM »
REL relaxed and compose with the ball

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2006, 12:46:14 PM »
Face look kinda old too....Dragon uh trying to pull a fast one on us or wah? :devil:

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2006, 12:48:14 PM »
Face look kinda old too....Dragon uh trying to pull a fast one on us or wah? :devil:

LOL, nah ah telling you de man is 13 (ah think  :devil: :devil:)

Offline Marky NYC

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2006, 12:50:44 PM »
The kid have some good skill for his age, but he need to eat some dumplin.

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2006, 01:56:46 PM »
nice tape....he only 13 as yuh say so he should strt putting on some weight now..unless he have blistering speed to compensate...if he is fast tell him get involved with track and field and he should defintely keep playing every day practice hard and RUN ALOT...stamina is key for college coaches......also try to get him on a team and llet him do the simple things of football and perfect it ...he will faster get picked up perfecting this and making hiss team look beter on a video than freestyle soccer.....by no means tho must he drop freestyle soccer...it can only add to his arsenal of weapons when he gets older....so long as he first touch and passing and decisions are good then this come as a boost to his potential.....also work on that left foot of his ...at 13 he has the potential to go somewhere ......most importatn...GET HIM ON AN ODP OR TRAVEL TEAM to develop and be watched form early

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2006, 02:59:17 PM »
nice tape....he only 13 as yuh say so he should strt putting on some weight now..unless he have blistering speed to compensate...if he is fast tell him get involved with track and field and he should defintely keep playing every day practice hard and RUN ALOT...stamina is key for college coaches......also try to get him on a team and llet him do the simple things of football and perfect it ...he will faster get picked up perfecting this and making hiss team look beter on a video than freestyle soccer.....by no means tho must he drop freestyle soccer...it can only add to his arsenal of weapons when he gets older....so long as he first touch and passing and decisions are good then this come as a boost to his potential.....also work on that left foot of his ...at 13 he has the potential to go somewhere ......most importatn...GET HIM ON AN ODP OR TRAVEL TEAM to develop and be watched form early

While here we go find a nice trini girl around he age and get him married by de time he hit 20 so he go be a citizen.  :devil:
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2006, 02:59:57 PM »

While here we go find a nice trini girl around he age and get him married by de time he hit 20 so he go be a citizen.  :devil:

LOL I go try dat out on him LOL. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2006, 11:11:10 AM »
me eh no hater, but boss, get we some fottage showing de youth playing in ah game nah, ah have a Costa Rican youth(Brian Williams break he father leg in de stadium)on meh JV team could do all dat and more(he could real dribble man too)but ask him to play ah thru ball for a team-mate(good luck).....so doh vex wid yuh boy, ah eh hatin on de youth, but dred it ha real youth out here could do all dem things, game footage bredda, game footage!!!!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2006, 11:14:53 AM »
me eh no hater, but boss, get we some fottage showing de youth playing in ah game nah, ah have a Costa Rican youth(Brian Williams break he father leg in de stadium)on meh JV team could do all dat and more(he could real dribble man too)but ask him to play ah thru ball for a team-mate(good luck).....so doh vex wid yuh boy, ah eh hatin on de youth, but dred it ha real youth out here could do all dem things, game footage bredda, game footage!!!!

Yeah yeah, he working on it now.  I jus do want him to put any game up.  I wanted him to put a couple games showcasing his skills and all dat.  It is winter here but he working on getting onto a good team that will help him out.  I see de man play and he have something going for him.  Will post back when I have ah nother video.  Thanks man and no worries

1]; } ?>