May 12, 2024, 11:58:27 AM

Author Topic: Maund's father defends his son's switch to the USA  (Read 42469 times)

truetrini

Re: Maund's father defends his son's switch to the USA
« Reply #150 on: March 14, 2009, 10:01:51 AM »
So Bakes you know De silva?  Chris ah talking about?  You know him as bow down?  what is his f**king complexion?  he tall or short?  How de f**k yuh calling de man bow down?

steups.

He tell de truth, dey stop responding to de calls and duck when de US come calling, if de US did not show interest he woulda be here bawling like ah biatch asking to play.

doh talk c**tishness.

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 14, 2009, 10:05:05 AM »
Ah wonder if dat yute if come home fuh Carnival and play a mas.......ah feel he woulda feel differently den  :devil:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 14, 2009, 10:06:24 AM »
So Bakes you know De silva?  Chris ah talking about?  You know him as bow down?  what is his f**king complexion?  he tall or short?  How de f**k yuh calling de man bow down?

steups.

He tell de truth, dey stop responding to de calls and duck when de US come calling, if de US did not show interest he woulda be here bawling like ah biatch asking to play.

doh talk c**tishness.

Where did I call anybody "bow down" yuh dyslexic c**t?  This is what I said

Bow now Chris facking de Silva word supposed to be golden??

It was a typo... "But now".  You need tuh sort yuhself out with that 'bow down' fixation yuh have.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 14, 2009, 10:06:36 AM »
Ah wonder if dat yute if come home fuh Carnival and play a mas.......ah feel he woulda feel differently den  :devil:

Latas woulda give him de big truck he was drivin kanaval tuesday
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 14, 2009, 10:09:16 AM »
i telling my son he will play for tt if he is good enough, bottom line... country over money, you cant take money to your grave but you can still maintain your pride and heritage

You will tell yuh son whatever yuh mother tell yuh tuh tell him so hush yuh ass.

In the next couple year my child would be in this situation (able to play for T&T and play for the USA). This is how I would handle it. If my child want to experience the T&T team it must be done U-15 or lower and it must not be in a qualifier or anything like that. Once is U-17 and up you have to make a choice. This flip flopping thing eh wukking, cause you would not like teams to do it to you.

You's ah next one talking shit... teams does do that ALL THE TIME, use man like dey's ah piece ah meat.  One minute they want yuh hot and sweaty... next minute they leaving yuh tuh fend fuh yuhself in ah hospital far from home far from family.  Or worse... they leave yuh dangling, hold up yuh pay or never give yuh another call up.  Yuh think de TTFF eh 'flip flopping' on man like Sancho?

Bunch ah f**kking jokers on dis site.

Exactly Bakes and that's why if you going to play for the TTFF you have to make up your mind to put up with that shyte. No one arguing(at least not me) that the TTFF does use players....wait......as a matter of fact we cannot say that the TTFF does "use" players, as players have to make the team, not the other way around. You can say they does treat players badly. Look the TTFF did not even object to FIFA when he filed his claim to rep the USA. DeSilva said that they would not block him and they did not.  
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

truetrini

« Reply #155 on: March 14, 2009, 10:13:51 AM »

steups.

doh talk c**tishness.

Where did I call anybody "bow down" yuh dyslexic c**t?  This is what I said

Bow now Chris facking de Silva word supposed to be golden??

It was a typo... "But now".  You need tuh sort yuhself out with that 'bow down' fixation yuh have.

yuh is ah real cow c**t..yuh call de man bow could be a typo?  yuh taking we for assholes like Maund fadder?  look wey de b  de o and de w is on a keybord, dat culd be ah f**king typo...haul yuh ass....De silva is not into dat kinda shit...he send messages, dey requested assistance and den stop taing calls like c**ts...he now saying shit about de TTFF eh call dem de chile woulda miss school etc..bullshit

if he eh want to play for we den good but doh make shitty excuse

dey should f**king kick him in he c**t yesterday

maybe desilva lie and de TTFF try to block him ent/

steups

De sikva is ah good fella nd he does help dem youths out well...he tell de f**king truth

Last month Maund expressed a desire to join the T&T team even after being invited by the US U-20 team But according to T&T team manager Chris De Silva, the player’s heart appears to be elsewhere.

“We had been in constant contact before Christmas. His father was in touch with us and they expressed a desire to come to our training camp after the one with the US team. But even after they made requests for us to facilitate his visit, it appeared that he wanted to see what his options were with the US. All communication was cut… there was no response from them so at this point the player is not part of the squad. He needs to be fully committed if he wants to play for Trinidad and Tobago,” De Silva told TTFF Media on Wednesday. Maund appeared for T&T at the 2007 FIFA Under 17 World Championship in South Korea.

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 14, 2009, 10:15:30 AM »

Latas woulda give him de big truck he was drivin kanaval tuesday
yeah dat was a Bedford truck chasis he was riding boy

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 14, 2009, 10:16:46 AM »
Re: Thread for the T&T U-20 vs USA U-20 (13-Mar-09).
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2009, 09:56:13 PM » Quote 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Big Magician on March 12, 2009, 09:52:39 PM
fu#k you ASS..or ASM ....FU#kK YOU....
I was there when we picked the tnt U-13 side...I was there ...I gave Glenroy Samuel money to take a taxi home cause he had none,...and ah sure other kids did it too...with others coaches...
when time to go to Korea...Maund take some kid place who was working hard for 4 fu#king years....
now he playing for USA....two side of the story meh mudder c#nt...f**k YOU AMM..ASS or what ever de fu#k yuh name...

Go back to your GUTTER.

« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2009, 10:09:21 PM » Quote 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Quagmire on March 12, 2009, 10:06:59 PM
Quote from: NJsTriniGunna on March 12, 2009, 10:03:41 PM
It is possible that he felt he could get better work in the US, and he was gonna come back to TT when he was a better player.
yeah rite ,yah know AMM stand for A Macco Mehman rite ,he jump ship .
Another gutter rat heard from!!!!!!!

look the start here Post #36
http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=42628.msg540147#msg540147

if it was me I would take offence to such comments about my Son

but hay....every man for himself eh
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 10:20:29 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 14, 2009, 10:18:26 AM »
 Re: Aaron Maund Called to USA UNDER 20 TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2009, 06:55:26 AM » Quote  

Maund dumps T&T
Maund dumps T&T
Ian Prescott iprescott@trinidadexpress.com
Saturday, February 28th 2009

"I was in constant contact with his father until December. I had gotten his passport number and made arrangement for him to join us, then all communication stopped. His father stopped taking our calls. So, after four, five tries, I left a message stating that if they did not contact us, he would not be considered for the team," reported Chris De Silva, manager of the Trinidad and Tobago national under-20 squad, who are preparing for next month's CONCACAF qualifying tournament for the 2009 FIFA U20 World Cup in Egypt.

Bakes read that line.....you're excelent at comprehension, Tell me what you get from that line.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 14, 2009, 10:20:28 AM »
I was there when we picked the tnt U-13 side...I was there ...I gave Glenroy Samuel money to take a taxi home cause he had none,...and ah sure other kids did it too...with others coaches...
when time to go to Korea...Maund take some kid place who was working hard for 4 fu#king years....
now he playing for USA....two side of the story meh mudder c#nt...f**k YOU AMM..ASS or what ever de fu#k yuh name...

Go back to your GUTTER.

It is possible that he felt he could get better work in the US, and he was gonna come back to TT when he was a better player.

Yeah but WC you think Sam talking about physical harm? I took it as beating the USA.

Just like when fishs wrote break his heart.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 14, 2009, 10:20:58 AM »
BM, give us a better run down on how the crowd treated Maund.

Boos all night, how did he respond, did our players and staff acknowledged him, after the game did our players shake his hand, exchange shirts, etc etc....

Ah would like to know how them English players treated Shaka and Birchall. Fellas leave the kid alone. He made ah choice, something we all have to do everyday. He did what was best for him, just like Shaka did back then. All yuh dogging JA everyday for having all them English born players on their team, but dissing the kid. Sounds like hypocrisy to me.

If dey boo the kid, then all it did is showcase to the world how ignorant we can be. T&T not even de boy country. This is ah petty thread, that should be removed. We are all adults on here, and I would like to believe that we would be in a position to understand this decision.

If we willing to dog this American for not playing for us, then all yuh might as well dog all Trinbagonians who made the decision to leave home to come to NA for the so called "better" life, and refuse to go back to live, because as some does say "things hard home, and dey killing yuh like flies down dey". At least he staying home, he is ah patriot to me. Good luck with your schooling and football career kid.

Moderators, I believe in free speech but this thread is too petty, all it's doing is showcasing small-mindedness - think about it.
Thank you Baygo Boy
picong is picong
but to wish someone ill, jez eh right

I have to read over the thread cause I yet to see where anyone wish him ill.

Baygo what ignorant yuh talking about, I sure is maybe less than 5% of American kow that the U-20 playing a qualifier now. It have soccer players and coaches who eh even know they playing right now. Booing is part of the game, that have nothing to do with ignorance as you say.
How when anywhere else in the world do something it okay, but when T&T do it it backward and ignorant?
doh study that blutthering old coot nah.
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

giggsy11

« Reply #161 on: March 14, 2009, 10:22:58 AM »
It appears this descision and past decisions were made based on which situation each time can benefit this player then and now. His allegiance is to himself.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 14, 2009, 10:26:05 AM »

Go back to your GUTTER.

Yeah but WC you think Sam talking about physical harm? I took it as beating the USA.

Elan, You might have the right interpretation there
but at the time I guess I took it the same way Mr Maund did
and being what hindsight is, maybe he should NOT have come on here to give an explanation, as the discussion has headed south

Fishs comment, to me, is benign
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 11:02:14 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 14, 2009, 10:26:51 AM »
yuh is ah real cow c**t..yuh call de man bow could be a typo?  yuh taking we for assholes like Maund fadder?  look wey de b  de o and de w is on a keybord, dat culd be ah f**king typo...haul yuh ass....De silva is not into dat kinda shit...he send messages, dey requested assistance and den stop taing calls like c**ts...he now saying shit about de TTFF eh call dem de chile woulda miss school etc..bullshit

if he eh want to play for we den good but doh make shitty excuse

dey should f**king kick him in he c**t yesterday

maybe desilva lie and de TTFF try to block him ent/

steups

De sikva is ah good fella nd he does help dem youths out well...he tell de f**king truth

Last month Maund expressed a desire to join the T&T team even after being invited by the US U-20 team But according to T&T team manager Chris De Silva, the player’s heart appears to be elsewhere.

“We had been in constant contact before Christmas. His father was in touch with us and they expressed a desire to come to our training camp after the one with the US team. But even after they made requests for us to facilitate his visit, it appeared that he wanted to see what his options were with the US. All communication was cut… there was no response from them so at this point the player is not part of the squad. He needs to be fully committed if he wants to play for Trinidad and Tobago,” De Silva told TTFF Media on Wednesday. Maund appeared for T&T at the 2007 FIFA Under 17 World Championship in South Korea.

I doh have to take you for an asshole... you are an asshole... an emotional one at that.  It very easy to type "bow" if yuh trying to type "but"... and the next word on yuh mind is "now".

You insist that De Silva talk de truth... de Silva is yuh facking man?  Yuh does 'bow down' infront of him tuh put yuh head on ah block he cock fuh him so?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 10:36:11 AM by Bake n Shark »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 14, 2009, 10:35:24 AM »
Exactly Bakes and that's why if you going to play for the TTFF you have to make up your mind to put up with that shyte. No one arguing(at least not me) that the TTFF does use players....wait......as a matter of fact we cannot say that the TTFF does "use" players, as players have to make the team, not the other way around. You can say they does treat players badly. Look the TTFF did not even object to FIFA when he filed his claim to rep the USA. DeSilva said that they would not block him and they did not. 

Elan how can you say the TTFF doh use players?  Whether players have to make the team or not whenever the TTFF feels they are no longer an asset they toss them aside.  They use the players (let's not even get into the mistreatment) to make money for themselves, barely pay the players anything, spite them for standing up for their rights, hold back money owed to the players even after an arbitrator ruled that they owe it to them...yuh need me to go on?

People acting like is Trinidad and Tobago the Maunds were dealing with... is not the people of TnT they was dealing with... is the TTFF plain and simple.  We self acknowledge on here not a good 2 1/2 years ago that TnT football doh belong to we it belong to Jack and he cabal.  How then in the world if somebody in ah 'dispute' with the TTFF that we all ah sudden acting like is we nation and people get de affront??

Bakes read that line.....you're excelent at comprehension, Tell me what you get from that line.

All I get from that is that Chris de Silva giving one version of the story and Maund father giving another version.  You choose to believe the TTFF version.  I don't.

truetrini

« Reply #165 on: March 14, 2009, 11:49:47 AM »
I doh have to take you for an asshole... you are an asshole... an emotional one at that.  It very easy to type "bow" if yuh trying to type "but"... and the next word on yuh mind is "now".

You insist that De Silva talk de truth... de Silva is yuh facking man?  Yuh does 'bow down' infront of him tuh put yuh head on ah block he cock fuh him so?

Yuh grasping at staws yuh try tuh f**k up de man and now yuh back tracking, something yuh very adept at doing!

I am an asshole!  I will proclaim dat, you is ah prick is dat why yuh want to f**k me?

Why yuh always have to bring buller man talk into the equaton?
Yuh repressed..free up yuhself dis is 2009, and allyuh bhave all kinda rights now...be yuhself, procalin yuh homosexuality....is not only me yuh quick tuh call buller is Omar too!

i feel yuh have ah ahrd on fuh both of us, but I can only speak for myself eh...I like woman and while you may fancy yuhself a "woman" of sorts, I not into you and that lifestyle, keep dat for when yuh parading arond DC in yuh sequined drawers.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 14, 2009, 11:58:09 AM »
Lol
after reading all this above
you hearing facts from both TTFF and the Maund's..so who do you belive?
what would some of you do in the same situation if your child was involved?
i could tell you this much that my own wife realizes that soccer isnt that big in the US right now as in other countries and therefore it wil 'mean more' for our child to represent T&T
i ent think i will have to 'sell' T&T to my child cause once he hit his teens he will see for himself the impact he can make on peole back home..things like visiting this and the WN website to see how passionate and patriotic we are
but that is if he ends up playing soccer and is actualy good  :-\

In the next couple year my child would be in this situation (able to play for T&T and play for the USA). This is how I would handle it. If my child want to experience the T&T team it must be done U-15 or lower and it must not be in a qualifier or anything like that. Once is U-17 and up you have to make a choice. This flip flopping thing eh wukking, cause you would not like teams to do it to you.

Lol ..  i ent have them problems .. my son have little or no coordination, so is playstation right thru :-[ :-[

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 14, 2009, 11:58:19 AM »

But I still tryin to find where som eone says his dad says that we in the Gutter...anyone could find that for me

I was lookin for that too....it mus be in the 'other' thread...but I cyah find that one either
ah well..
5 pages of bacchanal...and no body eh pass to sell nuts, coconut water , or nuttn yet?

look it here scroll down

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=42628.30
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 14, 2009, 12:21:26 PM »

Go back to your GUTTER.

Sam
Hero Warrior

Police face and dog heart.

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2009, 04:34:45 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
If I was in T&T.. I would BOO Aaron Maund....

Whole facking game.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boo... Boo !!!!!!!!!! you mumacunny.....

Ah hope we hit him some hard slap when de Ref eh looking.....

F00000ck he - We !!!!!!!!!!!!!! - that is de talk for tomorrow....

He take a next man place on de T&T side, get de experience and then jump ship, USA didn't want him and he use we, .. F0000ck HE we............

So I suppose that they meant hug him as opposed to assault him???

And Elan, do not question my patriotism, I might live in the US, I might have a white yankee husband. I might have two yankee children, I might be working for the yankee dollar. But I cry my eyes out when the USA beat the strike squad donkey years ago I still remember how that frigging hurt. And I cry, jump up and scream when we beat Bharain. I jump up nuff times on de bloody parkway with my trini flag. I put a trini flag outside meh house in this little flecking white country town. And I have a frigging trini flag back of my car. And so help me if we make it to SA, the Man done know already I gone for a few weeks to support the land of my birth. My 3 year old can sing "our nation's dawning" because I taught her. She also Know the school pledge, remmber it... "I solomly pledge to dedicate my life to the service of my god and my country?" . Her favorate lullaby is Boca Chimes.  DO not question my patriotism, just because I find allyuh harsh on the youth. An when I see your ass in Nashville and I have my red shirt on and I proudly holding meh red white and black flag high in the sky, then if you still find I unpatriotic, have the balls to come up to me in person and tell me that. You really vexing me now.

elan
Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
Hero Warrior

WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

« Reply #134 on: Today at 07:42:32 AM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: verycute1 on Today at 05:55:55 AM
Quote from: Small Magician aka Wazza on Yesterday at 10:13:15 PM
hope your son enjoyed the 30 seconds on the pitch today...

hope he enjoyed the numerous boo's he got as well

Good lord, allyuh still on that??? This is a young man we dealing with here, not one of them hardened Soca Warriors allyuh like to cuss up. If nothing else, at least take into consideration the age of the boy y'all bringing all these negative thoughts to. And since I see at least 2 or 3 posts in the other thread, with people saying to slap the man up when the referee not looking, I can understand why the father was afraid that people would hurt his son badly. Come na man, we supposed to be better than this but right now, in this post, none of allyuh would ever get any fair play award. Come on we coming off as narrow minded and petty, I even see one post suggesting that the father do a  chris brown to the wife. Enough already.

And another thing - the man said he was looking at the quickest way for the son to finish his schooling. Football is not everything to some of these college players, it is the means to get their scholarships to get their education. If he play for T&T and break his leg tomorrow, what the TTFF  going to do for him? I dont think they would pay his tuition at ND do you?  Allyuh remember the whole outcry with the female player who was with Giselle in the accident? So help me i forget her name. Mother had to beg jack for money to buy medicine, jack make a big deal outta giving her his credit card? The boy might have a clear education plan mapped out for himself which might involve finishing school in 3 years instead of 4 or something like that. If that is the case, hats off to him.

But enough of this crap. Game done, and the other team win. Wether or not he play is irrelevant. All that damn negative energy y'all chanelling to the other team, I waiting for one of them players to say they were inspired to win it for Maund because of all the crap said about him. Done the talk, he went with the US, he made his choice. And if he happy so be it. crapaud smoke yuh pipe.

Wave yuh Red, White and Black Blue.........

One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

truetrini

« Reply #169 on: March 14, 2009, 12:42:16 PM »

Go back to your GUTTER.

Sam
Hero Warrior

Reply with quoteQuote

He take a next man place on de T&T side, get de experience and then jump ship, USA didn't want him and he use we, .. F0000ck HE we............

And Elan, do not question my patriotism, I might live in the US, I might have a white yankee husband. I might have two yankee children, I might be working for the yankee dollar. But I cry my eyes out when the USA beat the strike squad donkey years ago I still remember how that frigging hurt. And I cry, jump up and scream when we beat Bharain. I jump up nuff times on de bloody parkway with my trini flag. I put a trini flag outside meh house in this little flecking white country town. And I have a frigging trini flag back of my car. And so help me if we make it to SA, the Man done know already I gone for a few weeks to support the land of my birth. My 3 year old can sing "our nation's dawning" because I taught her. She also Know the school pledge, remmber it... "I solomly pledge to dedicate my life to the service of my god and my country?" . Her favorate lullaby is Boca Chimes.  DO not question my patriotism, just because I find allyuh harsh on the youth. An when I see your ass in Nashville and I have my red shirt on and I proudly holding meh red white and black flag high in the sky, then if you still find I unpatriotic, have the balls to come up to me in person and tell me that. You really vexing me now.

elan
Hero Warrior

WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!

Reply with quoteQuote

Good lord, allyuh still on that??? This is a young man we dealing with here, not one of them hardened Soca Warriors allyuh like to cuss up. If nothing else, at least take into consideration the age of the boy y'all bringing all these negative thoughts to. And since I see at least 2 or 3 posts in the other thread, with people saying to slap the man up when the referee not looking, I can understand why the father was afraid that people would hurt his son badly. Come na man, we supposed to be better than this but right now, in this post, none of allyuh would ever get any fair play award. Come on we coming off as narrow minded and petty, I even see one post suggesting that the father do a  chris brown to the wife. Enough already.

And another thing - the man said he was looking at the quickest way for the son to finish his schooling. Football is not everything to some of these college players, it is the means to get their scholarships to get their education. If he play for T&T and break his leg tomorrow, what the TTFF  going to do for him? I dont think they would pay his tuition at ND do you?  Allyuh remember the whole outcry with the female player who was with Giselle in the accident? So help me i forget her name. Mother had to beg jack for money to buy medicine, jack make a big deal outta giving her his credit card? The boy might have a clear education plan mapped out for himself which might involve finishing school in 3 years instead of 4 or something like that. If that is the case, hats off to him.

But enough of this crap. Game done, and the other team win. Wether or not he play is irrelevant. All that damn negative energy y'all chanelling to the other team, I waiting for one of them players to say they were inspired to win it for Maund because of all the crap said about him. Done the talk, he went with the US, he made his choice. And if he happy so be it. crapaud smoke yuh pipe.

girl slow yuh blasted roll..nobody hard on the youth, is de blasted father with he lies.

Let him play for who he want jes doh try tuh make me out like dunces.

Yuh ketch? 

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 14, 2009, 12:47:47 PM »
BM, give us a better run down on how the crowd treated Maund.

Boos all night, how did he respond, did our players and staff acknowledged him, after the game did our players shake his hand, exchange shirts, etc etc....

Ah would like to know how them English players treated Shaka and Birchall. Fellas leave the kid alone. He made ah choice, something we all have to do everyday. He did what was best for him, just like Shaka did back then. All yuh dogging JA everyday for having all them English born players on their team, but dissing the kid. Sounds like hypocrisy to me.

If dey boo the kid, then all it did is showcase to the world how ignorant we can be. T&T not even de boy country. This is ah petty thread, that should be removed. We are all adults on here, and I would like to believe that we would be in a position to understand this decision.

If we willing to dog this American for not playing for us, then all yuh might as well dog all Trinbagonians who made the decision to leave home to come to NA for the so called "better" life, and refuse to go back to live, because as some does say "things hard home, and dey killing yuh like flies down dey". At least he staying home, he is ah patriot to me. Good luck with your schooling and football career kid.

Moderators, I believe in free speech but this thread is too petty, all it's doing is showcasing small-mindedness - think about it.
Thank you Baygo Boy
picong is picong
but to wish someone ill, jez eh right

I have to read over the thread cause I yet to see where anyone wish him ill.

Baygo what ignorant yuh talking about, I sure is maybe less than 5% of American kow that the U-20 playing a qualifier now. It have soccer players and coaches who eh even know they playing right now. Booing is part of the game, that have nothing to do with ignorance as you say.
How when anywhere else in the world do something it okay, but when T&T do it it backward and ignorant?

Elan, FYI booing not a part of any game - for the most part it is considered rude. As regards your statement in bold - ignorance  is ignorance no matter who perpetuating it, Trinbagonian or a Martian for that matter. At my age it's very difficult to entertain ignorance.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 14, 2009, 01:58:50 PM »

Elan how can you say the TTFF doh use players?  Whether players have to make the team or not whenever the TTFF feels they are no longer an asset they toss them aside.  They use the players (let's not even get into the mistreatment) to make money for themselves, barely pay the players anything, spite them for standing up for their rights, hold back money owed to the players even after an arbitrator ruled that they owe it to them...yuh need me to go on?

People acting like is Trinidad and Tobago the Maunds were dealing with... is not the people of TnT they was dealing with... is the TTFF plain and simple.  We self acknowledge on here not a good 2 1/2 years ago that TnT football doh belong to we it belong to Jack and he cabal.  How then in the world if somebody in ah 'dispute' with the TTFF that we all ah sudden acting like is we nation and people get de affront??

All I get from that is that Chris de Silva giving one version of the story and Maund father giving another version.  You choose to believe the TTFF version.  I don't.

I eh choose to believe the TTFF I believe DE Silva cause he gave specific info without divulging personal info like the PP#.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 14, 2009, 02:00:48 PM »

Go back to your GUTTER.

Sam
Hero Warrior

Reply with quoteQuote

elan
Hero Warrior

WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!

Reply with quoteQuote

What your personal life have to do with the Topic? I will end there. Cause I not going that far.....laterz.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 14, 2009, 02:44:01 PM »
Chris :notworthy: De Silva...   :rotfl:

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 14, 2009, 04:35:38 PM »
It's amazing how much energy is focused on this kid....it's his choice...his life.....perhaps if allyuh redirect allyuh energy and focus on de leprechaun and all he shenanigans den maybe we'll have a Football Federation that puts the nation first.....

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 14, 2009, 05:07:41 PM »
and to make matters worst the boy aint no special player. sorry to say it buh is d truth
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 14, 2009, 05:08:38 PM »
and to make matters worst the boy aint no special player. sorry to say it buh is d truth
how ya mean
he get ah corbeaux sweat against Tn T ;D
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 14, 2009, 05:12:12 PM »
how ya mean

and trus mi dais di only swet he guh get wearing The USA colours..
Glad fi him.. I wish him di best. Like I wish cunningham..

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 14, 2009, 05:15:42 PM »
how ya mean

and trus mi dais di only swet he guh get wearing The USA colours..
Glad fi him.. I wish him di best. Like I wish cunningham..

war

look where cunningham is now no more national team fi him  :devil: :devil:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 14, 2009, 05:58:27 PM »
According to Anton , Maund could still represent T&T at the senior level ....

1]; } ?>